Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 214
Link Posted: 11/23/2017 7:33:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Mueller is reportedly probing whether Flynn was a part of an alleged plot to essentially kidnap a Turkish Muslim cleric living in Pennsylvania and transport him to Turkey for $15 million. Flynn's lawyer has flatly denied that report.
Link Posted: 11/23/2017 9:31:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Wow so Flynn will be talking and saying stuff during and investigation that he is involved in.......... but you have no clue what he will say but you automatically think it will be bad for Trump....

You think you would be tired of being wrong and want out of the hole you keep digging.
Link Posted: 11/23/2017 9:44:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Wow so Flynn will be talking and saying stuff during and investigation that he is involved in.......... but you have no clue what he will say but you automatically think it will be bad for Trump....

You think you would be tired of being wrong and want out of the hole you keep digging.
View Quote
Do you actually think that Flynn is going to talk and cooperate with Mueller and he will not implicate Trump?What do you think the odds of that are?
Link Posted: 11/23/2017 9:50:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Do you actually think that Flynn is going to talk and cooperate with Mueller and he will not implicate Trump?What do you think the odds of that are?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very good considering that Trump did nothing illegal.....and this might have to do with Flynn and the supposed cleric kidnapping story...which again does not involve Trump...

But you and the underscore brothers can resume your musturbatory circle jerk over these nothing burgers.
Link Posted: 11/23/2017 10:01:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Very good considering that Trump did nothing illegal.....and this might have to do with Flynn and the supposed cleric kidnapping story...which again does not involve Trump...

But you and the underscore brothers can resume your musturbatory circle jerk over these nothing burgers.
View Quote
I don't like mustard on my burgers
Link Posted: 11/23/2017 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/24/2017 12:33:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
God, you guys are stupid...

Meowler doesn't have the absolute power to pardon...
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 10:05:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weird how the first person Trump called today was Erdogan after the story on Flynn broke. I'm sure it's totally unrelated though.

Trump: U.S. saves best military equipment for themselves
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 10:09:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 11:13:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's reasonable to assume that if Flynn is cooperating it's going to involve flipping on someone higher up in the Trump campaign.  What else would Flynn have to trade for leniency?  Mueller isn't going to care if Flynn has some dirt on Johnny the Intern.  It's going to be something involving Kushner, Fredo Don Jr., or Trump.

It'll be interesting to see what Flynn's idiot kid tweets about next -or if he goes silent.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 12:49:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's reasonable to assume that if Flynn is cooperating it's going to involve flipping on someone higher up in the Trump campaign.  What else would Flynn have to trade for leniency?  Mueller isn't going to care if Flynn has some dirt on Johnny the Intern.  It's going to be something involving Kushner, Fredo Don Jr., or Trump.

It'll be interesting to see what Flynn's idiot kid tweets about next -or if he goes silent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or flip on someone involved in the underscore camp.  Yet neither of us know, as much as you would like to pretend, otherwise.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 12:52:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll wait until I have more reputable sources than the NYT's.

And, at this point in the nothing burger investigation I would imagine Mueller would be happy if he could nail Trump's butler (if he has one).
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Or flip on someone involved in the underscore camp.  Yet neither of us know, as much as you would like to pretend, otherwise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I suppose those are equally likely outcomes.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 12:58:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's reasonable to assume that if Flynn is cooperating it's going to involve flipping on someone higher up in the Trump campaign.  
View Quote
That assumes that he has something on someone "higher up".

You have piled one assumption on another and reached the realm of speculation.

Nothing new there.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 1:03:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nothing new there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's reasonable to assume that if Flynn is cooperating it's going to involve flipping on someone higher up in the Trump campaign.  

Nothing new there.
Indeed. It is also possible this is the long term legal takedown Trump's son-in-law has always had coming.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 1:09:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please reference more than one thing...hell I will allow only one thing, you guys have been right about in the past year regarding anything Trump....
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 1:16:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At this point you seem more like a mustard & biscuits kinda guy.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 1:20:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Indeed. It is also possible this is the long term legal takedown Trump's son-in-law has always had coming.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing new there.
For what?  Or are you still making retarded statements based on nothing as usual.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 3:28:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
For what?  Or are you still making retarded statements based on nothing as usual.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing new there.
I mean back in the day we called setting up backdoor communications with hostile governments espionage. The times have changed though apparently.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 3:29:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing new there.
Your fantasies reveal more than you should want us to know.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 3:43:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Trump has always been very sensitive regarding possible prosecution of Flynn.Remembering Trump's overture to Comey in which Trump asked for Comey to

find a way to not prosecute or investigate Flynn.

I think it is reasonable to speculate that Trump was/is fearful as to where that investigation may lead.

Also considering that Sally Yates warnings to Trump legal staffers were pretty much ignored,in spite of the seriousness of the information she

presented regarding Flynn being compromised.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 4:24:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Mueller is reportedly probing whether Flynn was a part of an alleged plot to essentially kidnap a Turkish Muslim cleric living in Pennsylvania and transport him to Turkey for $15 million. Flynn's lawyer has flatly denied that report.
View Quote
Trump should deport him to Turkey for free just to give the liberals something else to cry about...
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 5:12:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I mean back in the day we called setting up backdoor communications with hostile governments espionage. The times have changed though apparently.
View Quote
We have never called setting up back channel communications with hostile governments "espionage" - that's a retarded statement if I ever heard one.  Espionage - like treason - has specific tripwires in US code and Constitutional law - none of which appear to be remotely in play which s why Mueller is resorting to prosecution over things like failure to register as a foreign agent (which is about as frequently prosecuted as sodomy laws).
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 5:14:36 PM EDT
[#24]
What the hell motivates these folks????
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you really think your girl would have stopped it?  Also back door communications are not called espionage lol holy fuck.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 5:32:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Trump has always been very sensitive regarding possible prosecution of Flynn.Remembering Trump's overture to Comey in which Trump asked for Comey to

I think it is reasonable to speculate that Trump was/is fearful as to where that investigation may lead.
View Quote
He said he was a good man if I recall.  It's the kind of thing you'd say if you thought it was all bullshit, and a good guy was going to get shit on for no reason.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 5:40:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Also considering that Sally Yates warnings to Trump legal staffers were pretty much ignored,in spite of the seriousness of the information she

presented regarding Flynn being compromised.
View Quote
I'm loving the new random paragraph breaks in your writing...

Still claiming to be an Attorney?
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 5:55:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He said he was a good man if I recall.  It's the kind of thing you'd say if you thought it was all bullshit, and a good guy was going to get shit on for no reason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or the kind of thing you'd say about a guy who has the goods on you.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 6:03:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Paranoia may destroy ya
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 6:16:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Paranoia may destroy ya
View Quote
It may be too late...
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#31]
BUSTED: Fusion GPS Caught Hiding Bank Transactions From House Investigators

On Tuesday, a federal court unsealed Fusion GPS’s bank records, shining new light on Russia-related payments made by the firm behind the infamous ‘Trump dossier.’

Judge Richard Leon, a Bush-appointee, unsealed the records, showing 112 transactions involving Fusion GPS.

“Perkins Coie, the law firm that represented the Clinton campaign and DNC, paid Fusion a total of $1,024,408 between May 24, 2016 and Dec. 28, 2016, the records show,” reports Chuck Ross of the Daily Caller.

The unsealed documents also reveal details of the House committee’s requests for records related to Fusion’s payments to journalists.

The document shows that the committee sought records related to “five Fusion payments to research and Russia expert [name redacted], and production of three additional payments.”

[…]The unsealed filings show that Fusion argued against releasing records related to payments to journalists.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/busted-fusion-gps-caught-hiding-bank-transactions-house-investigators/

ETA: How much you want to bet that the underscore sisters have repeatedly quoted these paid off"journalists" in this thread?
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 6:27:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Prove it or STFU.  Time for you shills to put up or shut up.

You guys are all hat and no cattle.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 6:28:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
You are TOO kind...

Link Posted: 11/24/2017 6:30:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm afraid I have no ability to manipulate the timeframe of the Special Counsel. The indictments will come when the timing is right.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 6:49:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm afraid I have no ability to manipulate the timeframe of the Special Counsel. The indictments will come when the timing is right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, so you got zero proof of anything?

You're just swallowing the smegma around all the liberal/dem conspiracies and fantasies that are helping you guys console yourselves over that glorious night in November 2016.

Carry on then.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
BUSTED: Fusion GPS Caught Hiding Bank Transactions From House Investigators

On Tuesday, a federal court unsealed Fusion GPS’s bank records, shining new light on Russia-related payments made by the firm behind the infamous ‘Trump dossier.’

Judge Richard Leon, a Bush-appointee, unsealed the records, showing 112 transactions involving Fusion GPS.

“Perkins Coie, the law firm that represented the Clinton campaign and DNC, paid Fusion a total of $1,024,408 between May 24, 2016 and Dec. 28, 2016, the records show,” reports Chuck Ross of the Daily Caller.

The unsealed documents also reveal details of the House committee’s requests for records related to Fusion’s payments to journalists.

The document shows that the committee sought records related to “five Fusion payments to research and Russia expert [name redacted], and production of three additional payments.”

[…]The unsealed filings show that Fusion argued against releasing records related to payments to journalists.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/busted-fusion-gps-caught-hiding-bank-transactions-house-investigators/

ETA: How much you want to bet that the underscore sisters have repeatedly quoted these paid off"journalists" in this thread?
View Quote
And skip right over this stuff.

@Tight_Sphincter
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real life isn't an episode of CSI: New York.  Mueller's not going to get to the bottom of this in an hour (minus commercial breaks).  We're far closer to the beginning of this than the end so you might want to pull up a comfortable chair...
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Implicate him in what???????

Making America Great Again?

Being the best president in the history of the us?

My goodness you people are sad!

Why are you and top sponge here? You obviously do not care all that much for the second amendment, you only care about bringing down trump

The rest of us are foing on no panic Black Friday deals thanks to who for no panic, salad days?????

That's right Mr. MAGA

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 7:22:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 7:23:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What the hell motivates these folks????
View Quote
Mental illness and cuckery
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 7:27:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Real life isn't an episode of CSI: New York.  Mueller's not going to get to the bottom of this in an hour (minus commercial breaks).  We're far closer to the beginning of this than the end..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real life isn't an episode of CSI: New York.  Mueller's not going to get to the bottom of this in an hour (minus commercial breaks).  We're far closer to the beginning of this than the end..
Lol
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 7:40:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Mueller Probe Looks at Mike Flynn’s Work on Documentary Targeting Exiled Turkish Cleric

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-flynns-lawyers-cut-off-information-sharing-with-trump-legal-team-1511544418?tesla=y

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is preparing to interview consultants hired by Mr. Flynn to work on a documentary film targeting an exiled Turkish cleric who Ankara accuses of trying to overthrow the country’s president, according to people familiar with the investigation. Details of the unfinished film project were first reported by The Wall Street Journal in May.

The film was at the heart of Mr. Flynn’s work for Turkish interests while he served as top adviser on then-candidate Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. While working to get Mr. Trump elected, Mr. Flynn’s company signed a $530,000 contract with a Turkish businessman with close ties to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
View Quote
This "film" will probably end up being in the same vein as Manafort's "rugs".
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 7:58:56 PM EDT
[#44]
WAPO and NYT, you don't say, interesting.
It's to bad Chaffetz already blew the entire Flynn Russia collusion BS out of the water before he left politics for Fox news.
He said Flynn was in deep shit, but not for colluding with Russia.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 8:01:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I know - It's not true unless a shirtless Alex Jones is screaming about it on his radio show...

Buy Goldline!
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 8:10:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I know - It's not true unless a shirtless Alex Jones is screaming about it on his radio show...

Buy Goldline!
View Quote
I'm glad you lumped the NYT and WAPO with Alex Jones where they belong, true info wars. I guess them suppressing the news,Weinstein is just a recent example, for politics is just part of the same dirty game. Not surprised you're always linking to them, only they get to decide what is news.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 8:15:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm glad you lumped the NYT and WAPO with Alex Jones where they belong, true info wars. I guess them suppressing the news,Weinstein is just a recent example, for politics is just part of the same dirty game. Not surprised you're always linking to them, only they get to decide what is news.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buy Goldline!
You think the Weinstein story was suppressed?  What else was he doing that wasn't reported?  Eating children?
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 8:27:26 PM EDT
[#48]
The very fact that the underscore brothers (+a few) never pushed  this hard to find out wrong doings by ovomit when he was president....or into anything Hillary has done (when actual factual evidence existed against both)......but yet are pushing this hard into unproven wrong doings by Trump.......shows what side they are on.....
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 8:31:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Watergate you had an actual break in , cover up and deleted audio tape, real crimes.
Mueller is still looking for an election related crime and has yet to make the 1st related charges as such.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 8:34:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Please stick to what you know.  That statement is incredibly stupid.

That's right,  we never had backdoor communications with the Soviets during the cold war and we don't have backdoor communications with any hostile government today.  Fuck,  go sit in the corner
Page / 214
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top