Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 84
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:31:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has it been discussed (I've looked through almost all of the pages in this thread), that the security cam footage doesn't look like the guy's pic they are posting up.

https://i.ibb.co/cxhxNrW/shooter.jpg

I am no conspiracy guy, but the photo on the left is not of the same guy, and that's regardless of new or old pic.  Even if he thinned out...sorry, but it's not.

People are dead, and the guy that shot them is still at large, but I've got to wonder.  I saw someone else from that town post a few posts earlier that the time to get between the bowling alley and the bar is a bit too tight when compared to the calls coming in.

View Quote

The Facebook photos with the fish look a lot more like the blurry pics (you can see his nose better, and his face isn't as fat).
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:31:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If it was the guns, Switzerland would have blood running in the streets.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like a counter is needed for #ItsTheGuns that's trending.

If it was the guns, Switzerland would have blood running in the streets.

FJB's Pali friends are salivating at the opportunity a disarmed populace gives them
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:32:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Not really. At the bowling alley everyone is either on the ground or running around screaming. He could have been gone for minutes before people started poking their heads up and started calling 911.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not in that area. Some backroads, but that's about it. A couple of trails that might take you a mile or so.

What intrigues me is the timing:

6:56, calls come in at the bowling alley
7:08, calls come in from the pool hall.

I know both these places well, I was born and raised in Lewiston (family still lives there, they are safe). With no traffic it's a 11-14 minute drive between the two. Google maps says that at that time of day it's closer to a 16 minute drive.
I haven't read all pages, but has a "multiple shooter" been discussed?

Hmmm... That is interesting, isn't it?
Not really. At the bowling alley everyone is either on the ground or running around screaming. He could have been gone for minutes before people started poking their heads up and started calling 911.

Yeah those time don't seem too improbable to me.  Call comes in slow from location A perhaps early from location B.  Shooter driving on adrenaline hauling ass in between.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:32:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If they arrest you, you can contest it in court.
If they slander and libel you to death, sucks to be you.
View Quote

Yep. You can at least try to clear your name in court.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#5]
So you telling me all this fucking man hunt shit and this MF'er at his house?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:33:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Has it been discussed (I've looked through almost all of the pages in this thread), that the security cam footage doesn't look like the guy's pic they are posting up.

I am no conspiracy guy, but the photo on the left is not of the same guy, and that's regardless of new or old pic.  Even if he thinned out...sorry, but it's not.

People are dead, and the guy that shot them is still at large, but I've got to wonder.  I saw someone else from that town post a few posts earlier that the time to get between the bowling alley and the bar is a bit too tight when compared to the calls coming in.

View Quote

Based on what features?  Cameras are different angles.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#7]
He's not coming out, no way.

At least alive.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Angles change an appearance. Grab your phone and hold it out. Shots from angles ARE NOT the same as straight on. Other facial features are highlighted.

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:34:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
currently SWAT at a house in Lisbon Me. at a property cconnected to te suspect.
reported by ABC News

View Quote

Maybe he will Dorner himself and burn ??
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

News hasn't been able to confirm it's HIM. They're at the house calling someone out.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:36:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
reported by ABC News

Sir, everyone keeps running over the damn cones. Deploy burners on them!
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:37:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Connected to is not the same as being at his house.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:37:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

News hasn't been able to confirm it's HIM. They're at the house calling someone out.
View Quote
I predict a cat
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:37:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They called for "Robert" to come out on the loudspeaker.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He's not coming out, no way.

At least alive.
View Quote

Someone else posted something about a news blurb stating he bought a 7.62x51 AR earlier this year?

The blurry ass pics didn't immediately make me think "that's not 5.56..."

Gas him?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:37:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
My friend and his son did not make it.

I hope when this guy dies it's slow and it fucking hurts
View Quote

I'm very sorry to hear that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:38:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

No shit, I noticed it too. Guy on the right has beady eyes, also looks middle-eastern for sure with the curly black hair and long nose. These two pics are two different guys.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah. Missed that part.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:38:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Forget the speaker. California’s AWB is about to hit court. If it comes back as legal that’s significantly bad case law for all of us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is almost as if the timing was planned.

Forget the speaker. California’s AWB is about to hit court. If it comes back as legal that’s significantly bad case law for all of us.

I believe the hearing of CA's request for an emergency stay of the ruling against the AWB is tomorrow. A Left-leaning Trump appointee will be the swing vote on the motions panel. I hope this incident does not influence his decision. Bad timing.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I mean did they not search the house 9 times already?  Surely it wasn't left unattended today to allow him to sneak back in?  Some BS going on round here
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:39:20 PM EDT
[#21]
I thought I read that Card has kids. I sure as hell hope they're not in that house. They're already fucked because of him though. That's a lifetime of pain they will have to sort out.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:40:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I mean did they not search the house 9 times already?  Surely it wasn't left unattended today to allow him to sneak back in?  Some BS going on round here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've heard 2 different things, the media is reporting "his house", and "a house connected to him".
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or they monitor it from afar hoping he goes back to his "safe space"
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:40:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm horrible with faces. I agree. It doesn't look like the same guy to me either.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The dude might've been holed up somewhere else until now. Apparently the fam owns a few houses around that place.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:42:15 PM EDT
[#26]
I realize that he was believed to be “on the run,” but … it took them 24 hours to end up at his fucking house, a few miles away? Like, none of the hundreds of cops involved thought, “gee maybe we should stick a couple cars at his house in case he comes home,” and … get a fucking search warrant for it?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It took the Bureau five years to run down Eric Rudolph
View Quote

The Bureau didn't run Rudolph down. A rookie cop caught him dumpster diving for food.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:43:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looks like the same guy to me.

No idea why you think it isn't.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Or they monitor it from afar hoping he goes back to his "safe space"
View Quote

That could make some sense now that you pointed it out...............They sure as hell don't wanna do another Rudolph style hunt..
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:43:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I realize that he was believed to be "on the run," but   it took them 24 hours to end up at his fucking house, a few miles away? Like, none of the hundreds of cops involved thought, "gee maybe we should stick a couple cars at his house in case he comes home," and   get a fucking search warrant for it?
View Quote
I wonder if they're yelling at an empty house to surrender.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:43:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I thought I read that Card has kids. I sure as hell hope they're not in that house. They're already fucked because of him though. That's a lifetime of pain they will have to sort out.
View Quote
He's not married, there's a rumor that his girlfriend left him. Kids were an extrapolation from the kids toys in the Google Maps pic.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:44:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

No shit, I noticed it too. Guy on the right has beady eyes, also looks middle-eastern for sure with the curly black hair and long nose. These two pics are two different guys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go back through the thread. Someone dug up the Facebook photos before LE released that photo.

If you look at the blurry security photos, the Facebook fishing photos AND the photo in the official circular, you can see that it's the same person. The official pic is straight on, and he's fatter.

The Facebook fishing pic has a better angle showing the nose and face as in the blurry security cams, and the FB and official pic are obviously the same guy.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:45:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm horrible with faces. I agree. It doesn't look like the same guy to me either.
View Quote

change the angle and lose some weight and it does to me.  I've had to ID plenty of camera footage for work.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:46:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He's not married, there's a rumor that his girlfriend left him. Kids were an extrapolation from the kids toys in the Google Maps pic.
View Quote

@SoCalExile

Did you guys ever figure out what "Laser Optic" he was using as per the stupid MSM??  I've been out in the field today so missed the midday run down
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:46:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
reported by ABC News

IIRC dorner didn't light his place off, the canisters that got shot into his place did it?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:47:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I’m really starting to think this guy was a horse’s ass and people didn’t like him but they acted civil to his face but talked crap about him behind his back. They knew him to be hard to hearing so they didn’t try too hard to be discrete when talking about him. He can’t me anyway right.  Dude gets hearing aids and quickly discovers the truth of things and loses his fragile but violent mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude with hearing problems targeted a deaf event?

I’m really starting to think this guy was a horse’s ass and people didn’t like him but they acted civil to his face but talked crap about him behind his back. They knew him to be hard to hearing so they didn’t try too hard to be discrete when talking about him. He can’t me anyway right.  Dude gets hearing aids and quickly discovers the truth of things and loses his fragile but violent mind.

Except ... nobody was talking about this guy.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:47:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm sure we'll get to see that manifesto.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

@SoCalExile

Did you guys ever figure out what "Laser Optic" he was using as per the stupid MSM??  I've been out in the field today so missed the midday run down
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@SoCalExile

I didn't catch anything from the MSM about that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:49:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

IIRC dorner didn't light his place off, the canisters that got shot into his place did it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
reported by ABC News

Maybe he will Dorner himself and burn

Correct.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:49:43 PM EDT
[#40]
ABC News on Youtube saying he left a suicide note for his son.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:50:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:51:35 PM EDT
[#42]
I would not be surprised if they break the window and send a drone in.   We have done it for similar.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:51:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh okay, I do hope that's the case.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:51:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Confirm he's in the house and then set it on fire.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:52:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see middle eastern in either.   I'll need to go find the "fish" photos.   I get what folks are saying about camera angles and I am by no means a facial  recognition expert, but it just seems like two different facial types/shapes/hair patterns.  

Off to find the fish photos!
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:52:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I realize that he was believed to be "on the run," but   it took them 24 hours to end up at his fucking house, a few miles away? Like, none of the hundreds of cops involved thought, "gee maybe we should stick a couple cars at his house in case he comes home," and   get a fucking search warrant for it?

Put yourself in his situation, I would not go back to any property that I had ties to in anyway.

Would you?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wait, so he does have a kid...
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

No they aren't.  They look very similar, if you know what to look for.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:52:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Correct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
reported by ABC News

Maybe he will Dorner himself and burn

Correct.

Potato / patato
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Angles change an appearance. Grab your phone and hold it out. Shots from angles ARE NOT the same as straight on. Other facial features are highlighted.

View Quote

Yep.  Just like the fat girls are skilled at making themselves look thin for pics.
Page / 84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top