BCM
User Panel

Page / 84
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:18:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't believe one fucking thing that ABC news says about this. Not ONE fucking thing.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:18:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Lookner sure gets excited over nothing
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:20:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Someone I follow on Twitter is saying Card suicided himself
View Quote

Sure, and everything on Twitter is factual.

Hell this guy has been arrested 5 different times since yesterday.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:20:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

In southeast Alaska where I live, we are surrounded by the Tongass national forest, at 26,100 square miles, it’s the largest in the US.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maine is among the very best states there is to be on the run like that.

Might be an exhausting hunt if he isn't found soon.

Can't think of a single place that would be better.

A large state that is extremely isolated and low populated in most of it outside of the few cities near the bottom, near an international border ( also low populated and rural on the other side ) , near the ocean, has a lot of back trails and rivers throughout the state, and is the densest most forested state out of the entire 50.

On top of that southern Maine is only six hours from NYC, and two from Boston if he wanted to try and blend in the cities instead of the woods he wouldn't need to drive as far as other places.

The only downside is the cold.

Pretty sure you are describing Alaska.

Alaska would be good as well but as a whole it isn't near as forested. I think I recall Alaska was 35% forested whereas Maine was over 90%. Lot of open tundra in Alaska. But I guess its so big the forested parts are just as big if not bigger then the entire state of Maine.

It would work, but its a bit more isolated and harder to get to other areas if the need/desire arose.

In southeast Alaska where I live, we are surrounded by the Tongass national forest, at 26,100 square miles, it’s the largest in the US.

Yeah, SE AK takes the cake there.

If I had to hold off a force I'd want to be there. Very steep elevation gains, very thick woods. Relatively warm too.

Even somewhere close to a population center like Douglas Island. Hike to the top with an accurate suppressed rifle and wait. Just stay under top cover.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:20:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The vast majority of mass shooters (not gang members, those aren't mass shootings by any stretch of a reasonable person's mind) either commit suicide by the time the police show up, or duke it out with the cops until getting canoed.

Very few mass shooters shoot up a location and then leave to go shoot up another. Based off the reports of one of Card's vehicles being found at that boatyard, my bet is that he stole a boat and fled somewhere.
View Quote

his car was found at a small boat launch parking lot where there would not have been any boats. its mostly used for canoes and the ramp is usually chained. there are two paved multiuse trails and a bridge. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The vast majority of mass shooters (not gang members, those aren't mass shootings by any stretch of a reasonable person's mind) either commit suicide by the time the police show up, or duke it out with the cops until getting canoed.

Very few mass shooters shoot up a location and then leave to go shoot up another. Based off the reports of one of Card's vehicles being found at that boatyard, my bet is that he stole a boat and fled somewhere.
View Quote

There are no boats to steal.  At that location, or any location along that stretch of river for that matter.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:21:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
He's entertaining if nothing else.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:21:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There are no boats to steal.  At that location, or any location along that stretch of river for that matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Members in the area have confirmed there are dams just a few miles in either direction so he’s not boating anywhere
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My friend and his son did not make it.

I hope when this guy dies it's slow and it fucking hurts
View Quote

OMG, bro. I'm so sorry to hear this.

No words...

Prayers to you, your friend and his family.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:23:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

"Deploy burners"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
currently SWAT at a house in Lisbon Me. at a property cconnected to te suspect.
reported by ABC News

Maybe he will Dorner himself and burn

IIRC dorner didn't light his place off, the canisters that got shot into his place did it?
Correct.

"Deploy burners"

Yup, the officers knew the cans would ignite the structure. And then the county took a serious page from leftists' playbook and put on a helluva mental gymnastics show to deflect what they did. Whether or not someone agreed with their tactic, that's up to them.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:24:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Put yourself in his situation, I would not go back to any property that I had ties to in anyway.

Would you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I realize that he was believed to be "on the run," but   it took them 24 hours to end up at his fucking house, a few miles away? Like, none of the hundreds of cops involved thought, "gee maybe we should stick a couple cars at his house in case he comes home," and   get a fucking search warrant for it?
I wonder if they're yelling at an empty house to surrender.

Put yourself in his situation, I would not go back to any property that I had ties to in anyway.

Would you?
If I were trying to get away with something and not altered mentally? No fucking way.

This guy? Who knows.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:24:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sure, and everything on Twitter is factual.

Hell this guy has been arrested 5 different times since yesterday.
View Quote

lol

sometime just sometimes you're spot on

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:24:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

his car was found at a small boat launch parking lot where there would not have been any boats. its mostly used for canoes and the ramp is usually chained. there are two paved multiuse trails and a bridge. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28822/park_jpg-3005342.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

his car was found at a small boat launch parking lot where there would not have been any boats. its mostly used for canoes and the ramp is usually chained. there are two paved multiuse trails and a bridge. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28822/park_jpg-3005342.JPG

I stand corrected. Thank you for the info.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:25:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:25:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yeesh.

Susan Collins - Supports Hi cap mag ban, historically supported AWB but was sabotaged by Feinstein trying expand the ban. Supports raising rifle age to 21, supports legislatively banning bumpstocks.

The senate is looking rough, I hope the new Speaker of the House has balls of steel.
View Quote

I can't imagine anything federal will happen. Not likely to get 60 votes in the senate to bust filibuster and the GOP house isn't going to do it anyway.

I am concerned for the state of Maine. They are going to have a hard fight.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:26:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Why don't they just break a window and fly one those drones in the house?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:26:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They're executing search warrants at the various family properties.  The family has a dozen or more properties in the area.  LE was at these properties last night, but absent exigency, they couldn't get in.  Family has also made statements that don't align well with the timeline of events.
View Quote
This makes sense.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:26:33 PM EDT
[#18]
COC
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
DEPLOY THE BURNERS!!!
View Quote

I'll get the cones...
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah maybe but that stuff looks horrible. Point is that’s impossible to stay strapped at all times. The one dude who ran down the lane into ‘the pit’ to get away was thinking.

Again, this is a time for all of us to reflect on what we’re doing and not doing.

RIP for the Victims….
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah maybe but that stuff looks horrible. Point is that’s impossible to stay strapped at all times. The one dude who ran down the lane into ‘the pit’ to get away was thinking.

Again, this is a time for all of us to reflect on what we’re doing and not doing.

RIP for the Victims….

Agree.  RIP for the victims.

Disagree.  It is not impossible to carry everywhere there aren’t metal detectors while doing active stuff.
Stop listening to the military and police when it comes to carrying a gun concealed.

Start with a single holster from smartcarry.com and appendix carry no matter what gut you have.

The lives of you and yours are certainly worth that aren’t they?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:29:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They haven't really released it yet, but the 10 victims that haven't been identified yet are children. I hope this guy finds a special place in hell for all of eternity.
View Quote

Same
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:29:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
They haven't really released it yet, but the 10 victims that haven't been identified yet are children. I hope this guy finds a special place in hell for all of eternity.
View Quote

Fucking hell.

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:31:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Hopefully, he’s headed to hell in the next few minutes.

ETA: Dry hole
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:31:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Vehicle back up near the house:
Search continues for Lewiston mass shooting suspect

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Cops putting flashlights in the windows.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:34:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bastard needs to go down. I heard some of them were developmentally disabled from group homes too.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:34:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:34:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude is hard to listen to.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Guy is still on the loose and GD is debating SSRI meds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can I be that guy and ask for an update?

Left off around page 39 last night and haven't been able to catch up while at work

Yeah, they need their own thread.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:37:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was dreading this
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:38:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Bastard needs to go down. I heard some of them were developmentally disabled from group homes too.
View Quote

Still a couple adults missing too.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:39:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Confirm he's in the house and then set it on fire.
View Quote

Dawd damnit Jim thats buzzkill
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:39:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Door kickers are assembling in the road with NVGs and a K-9

Stream:
Search continues for Lewiston mass shooting suspect

Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:40:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Dude is hard to listen to.
View Quote
He's obnoxious, but his autistic obsession with getting information makes it easy to put on in the background and get updates, at least when he's not having a mental breakdown about chat.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can I be that guy and ask for an update?

Left off around page 39 last night and haven't been able to catch up while at work

And exactly what do the hall monitors think that GD is going to do about catching the guy on the loose? The White House is already back on the assault weapon ban. They didn't wait for the guy to get caught
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:41:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He's probably already dead. They're just in the process now of editing his social media, writing a backstory painting him as a far right extremist, and writing his manifesto.
View Quote

Hard to argue with any of this.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:41:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Holy overkill batman.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:41:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell of a first post.

Welcome, fellow firearms enthusiast.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

While that pic clearly shows two people running away from the scene, in about three days those pics will have been scrubbed, and any person who brings it up or questions it will be labeled a "retarded conspiracy theorist".  Any high profile person who brings it up will be subject to life changing civil or criminal lawfare.  

And the sheep will continue to bleat.
View Quote

Clearly? Maybe I need better glasses then because all I see is two very blurry images of what looks like people.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:42:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's probably already dead. They're just in the process now of editing his social media, writing a backstory painting him as a far right extremist, and writing his manifesto.

Maybe you two could get a room together.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:44:22 PM EDT
[#41]
What if he had a prepositioned vehicle (wheeled or water vehicle) at the boat ramp and has had all this time to move freely in a vehicle the cops don’t know about?  If so he broke his trail and could be anywhere by now.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:44:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fGVMZJpwAY
View Quote

I think those guys were clearing out, rather than going in.  A truck with an extended ram seems to have opened the front door some time back.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I think those guys were clearing out, rather than going in.  A truck with an extended ram seems to have opened the front door some time back.
View Quote

Probably sent a drone and or robot in.  We would.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:45:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What if he had a prepositioned vehicle (wheeled or water vehicle) at the boat ramp and has had all this time to move freely in a vehicle the cops don't know about?  If so he broke his trail and could be anywhere by now.  
View Quote
That was my thought as well.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:46:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Hell of a first post.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell of a first post.

Indeed
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#46]
so the house was a nothingburger.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:47:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fGVMZJpwAY

Yeah, those dudes were leaving.  

One of the vehicles that just drove out was full of guys from everyone’s favorite agency wearing full battle rattle.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:48:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
so the house was a nothingburger.
View Quote

Appears so.
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:49:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/26/2023 8:49:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What if he had a prepositioned vehicle (wheeled or water vehicle) at the boat ramp and has had all this time to move freely in a vehicle the cops don’t know about?  If so he broke his trail and could be anywhere by now.  
View Quote

Dude everything was guesses all last night and most of the day . They were getting calls from all over that he was spotted  through NH and MA

Hopefully they have him boxed in but until it's confirmed by LE it's all just guesses
Page / 84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top