BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 7:51:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Deflection? I'll make it clear: any person that abandons his/her children because they can't get along with their spouse is a worthless piece of subhuman shit. You want to get a divorce? Do it as amicably as possible, but you fight your damn hardest to stay a part of your kids life and raise them to the best of your ability.

It sickens me that so many advocate for sneaking off because the system is stacked against you. That's fucking cowardly.
View Quote

Well, I could stay and fight the system, but that would only result in death and destruction.  A revolution would require more men to participate.  Most men these days are cowards, so it ain't going to happen.

I could put up with her, for my son's sake.  But, since most divorces are initiated by women - it's a very poor strategy.  You'll lose what little advantage you have in court by waiting for her.

Abandon your son?  Yeah shitty and cowardly.  I'll agree with you on that.  Running off with him and all the assets to the Philippines?  I'd call that brave. At least, he can learn good family values from a culture that hasn't been completely poisoned by feminists.

I have never seen an "amicable" divorce.  At least, not in this state.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 8:04:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Good luck OP. Hope everything works out for you and at the very least have a Happy Independence Day
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 8:05:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 9:41:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The defense rests
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get the impression these are rhetorical questions?

You won't change my mind, but if you feel the need to correct the thinking of the unwashed or show additional ignorance, then please proceed.

The defense rests

This juror finds in favor of dcat.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A gender that would sneak off to another country and leave his child without his support? You're right. That level of irresponsibility and lack of integrity transcends race.
View Quote

If you haven't done so already, please watch the documentary Divorce Corp.  It's a rigged system and men get the shaft.  The kids lose their dads and the dads lose their shirts to the courts and the ex's that don't deserve a fraction.  The courts make a percentage off all the child support that flows through .  It's all bullshite.

Link Posted: 7/2/2020 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lawyer will advise you best. See one. Good luck.

Don't be one of these guys who "sticks to his vows" and ends up being worn down to a little nub, a hollow husk of a man, all the while your wife is demonstrating behavior to your child that they will grow up thinking is acceptable. You may have married the wrong woman - obviously - and sorry your kid will get stuck in the middle. You don't want them to grow up in a household where both people are miserable and dysfunctional.

Leave her, fight to retain stability in your life, show your kid that you can come back from a bad situation and find happiness in your life.

Lol. I thought it but didn’t type it. Yeah, definitely don’t want them in that household. Your toxic relationship will damage them far more than divorcing your wife.
Link Posted: 7/2/2020 10:09:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thats a rough sentiment

I worry what that says about our society.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lawyer will advise you best. See one. Good luck.

Don't be one of these guys who "sticks to his vows" and ends up being worn down to a little nub, a hollow husk of a man, all the while your wife is demonstrating behavior to your child that they will grow up thinking is acceptable. You may have married the wrong woman - obviously - and sorry your kid will get stuck in the middle. You want them to grow up in a household where both people are miserable and dysfunctional.

Leave her, fight to retain stability in your life, show your kid that you can come back from a bad situation and find happiness in your life.

Thats a rough sentiment

I worry what that says about our society.

He’s tried to make it work. She’s checked out. Marriage is already over. He needs to cut her loose and focus on his relationship with his kid.
Link Posted: 7/3/2020 12:03:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Love her.  Love her more than yourself.
View Quote

@Squatlikeatlas

Link Posted: 7/3/2020 12:35:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I get that marriage is a two way street.  But I'm not really interested being in a 'roommate' situation with my wife.
In the past year I've quit a 25 year tobacco habit, and worked every day to improve lines of communication.  It was the one thing that marriage counseling kept coming back on, but at the end of the day shes not very receptive to it. I'm almost 40, in good shape, and not a slob.  And I still treat my wife with respect even though I rarely get it in return.  I'm turning into a beta by just continuing this farce because who else would put up with such shit.

But yeah I'm an asshole too, who isn't.  But I'm a respectful asshole.
View Quote

If you can do this ^, you have will.

A significant percentage of women can, and will, turn into crazy bitches as they grow old, so use some will and move on.

Also, I’d bet that you don’t have to look any further than one of her parents to find the answer to your questions. Life is short and I certainly wouldn’t let some inherently mean woman lower my quality of life.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top