Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 44
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Cute girl. As others have said, the kids is probably the cause. Many guys are adverse to such a thing and the other problem with it is that time to get out and meet prospective partners is limited at best. Not like she can just drop everything to go clubbing/bar/whatever to try her luck. It's honestly a logistical nightmare at times to try to make early dating work as a single parent
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:41:16 AM EDT
[#2]
2 kids?  How many fathers? Where is he/are they?
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:41:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is she, about 12 years old?  Why is she hiding one of her eyes?  I can't stand that look.
View Quote

She's 30.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:41:39 AM EDT
[#4]
TWO KIDS!!!!!!! fuck that shit. She's probably really annoying too.  The reason people "can't find" someone, is because they're usually the problem.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:41:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In before the OP's divorce thread
View Quote

He did say pole inbound instead of poll.
Hmmm. A little freudian slippage Op?
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:42:15 AM EDT
[#6]
She should not date until kids are 18.  Never bring a male unrelated to kids into the home.  Unreasonable risk to kids due to one's own selfishness. You chose badly the first time and the penalty is you have to make sacrifices for your kids.  Odds are greater kids will be murdered/molested by unrelated male in the home than they are for this to be a relationship that works out.

Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She's pretty hot. It's got to be the kids.
She needs a man who also had kids.
View Quote

Last one tossed her around, lied, and was still talking to his ex and the baby mama.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:42:37 AM EDT
[#8]
If two kids are from same dad, may not be as big of an issue. But if not...
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:43:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

She's 30.
View Quote
She willing torelocate 
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Other than the baggage of someone else's kids, sounds perfect... *shrug*
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:43:39 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll take 24 years old with two kids for $300 Alex.

I sure as hell wouldn't get involved in anything serious with someone in that situation.

Sure it may be fun for a while, but the drama with the ex's and kids and her is inevitable at this point.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Where is the "good man" who fathered her kids?
View Quote

A few towns over. Helps out some.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:44:11 AM EDT
[#13]
How old are the kids? Just off what little information you provided I'd give her BAH.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:44:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Inky with two kids?

Did she meet the baby daddy at her parole officer?
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:44:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
cause she carries a XD9 
View Quote

Wondered how long that was going to take
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#16]
God damn you could land a 747 on her fivehead.

ETA dwarf genes would scare me away.  I don't want my potential kids to come out looking like circus folk. 
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:44:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm a single guy who's 40 now, but I don't have any kids and have never been married. I'm not perfect, but I'm a decent guy.

I'd have a hard time wanting to get involved with a woman that has kids. I don't dislike kids, but I'm also not sure I'd want kids around quite yet.

I'd say having kids is going to be one of THE biggest detractors to possible suitors. Some women don't seem to understand that guys don't have some super huge urge to sweep into a single-mother situation and plant their flag. Most of us would rather have our own kids.

So this goes back to a piece of advice I'd give to any young woman or girl - DON'T GET KNOCKED UP BY A DOUCHEBAG.
View Quote

But she loves him and can change him!
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:44:55 AM EDT
[#18]
If I was better looking, younger, and single I would date her in a heart beat, kids and all. She's pretty and sounds like a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You left out the part where she dumps her kids on her mom every weekend so she can dress like a hooker and hang around bars like she did before the 2 kids almost ruined all that.
View Quote

Her mother passed away and there are no relatives to 'dump the kids on.'
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:45:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Where's the ex and why is he an ex?

She's single for a reason.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#21]
1. She looks under 30. If she's anywhere near that age with two kids and no husband, you pretty well know her decider either is or was broke. A smart, on-the-ball dude is going to know this.

2. Also, she's going to have a tough time finding a good dude near her age who wants to pair up for life with somebody else's pre-baked family. Men that age are still looking for the "perfect woman," most want their own kids, and most don't want 3-4 kids total in the house. She's likely to draw older dudes who will deal for young hotness (if she's actually hot(ish)), ugly dudes her age who will deal for a pretty girl, or fuck-ups looking for a support system.

3. Outside of Savannah, SE Georgia is basically BFE.

4. Possible to likely troll thread.

ETA: So, she's 30. We need to know how old the kids are to evaluate how broke her decider is/was. If they're 12 and 10 or something like that, she's screwed. From OP's info, it sounds like she makes bad decisions. Probably doesn't like "nice guys."
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:46:25 AM EDT
[#22]
How old is she?  She looks young, which means she is probably looking for guys 25-28.

Most guys in that age bracket aren't looking for an instant family, as others have said.

Edit: answered while typing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:46:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How long is the list she carries,a lot of people ,men and women have unrealistic expectations 
View Quote

I think she just wants an honest dude who'll take things the way they are.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:46:40 AM EDT
[#24]
XD-9?

Lol, she should move to the Balkans to find her a man. I'm sure they'll treat her well; maybe even buy her kids Adidas track suits.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:47:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The two kids are holding her back.
View Quote
Sadly this, she sounds like a descent girl (from your description) but for every one of those with kids. There's at least three single moms with 4kids and 3baby daddy's. 

Sorry but in today's world, with todays likelyhood of a man getting stripped of his belonging by a woman via any number of means, plus feminazism, plus the well earned reputation of single moms, plus the lack of real men in the world means that most of the time, she will find herself someone's fuck toy (because hey she had two kids) with no intentions of anything else. 

Yea it suck. The left did this to women (but we are the sexist ones right?) but that's the truth of the matter. Men just aren't willing to risk it with a woman who has already "proven she will walk out on a man and strip him for all he is worth" (the two kids) whether that is actually true or not
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:47:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Kids make starting a relationship harder. However I find the kids dad to be the bigger issue.

It's amazing how drama lama a guy can get over a woman he is no long envolved with.

The woman posted in the OP is gorgeous.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:47:34 AM EDT
[#27]
So

Ill take her out
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What age range, and what's her definition of quality men?
View Quote

I'll see if I can talk her into starting an account.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:48:27 AM EDT
[#29]
too bad I'm off the market or I'd give her a spin

but seriously, my main issue with single moms was mostly the way they raise their kids.  spoiled little shits that do no wrong 9 times out of 10.  I have an 8yo son myself, and when I finally came across a hot woman with similar parenting ideals, I locked that shit up.  

If you're over the age of about 28 and dating, you have to get used to the idea of finding a single parent
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:48:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

TPNI

Does her FB page have tons of "My kids come first" and "I'm a strong woman" and other posts of that nature? I bet so.
Then you have to deal with ex boyfriends/husbands etc.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:49:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You left out the part where she dumps her kids on her mom every weekend so she can dress like a hooker and hang around bars like she did before the 2 kids almost ruined all that.

That's sad. How does she get her attention fix?
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:49:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where is the "good man" who fathered her kids?

If this is a small town area, chances are people know her sperm donors. What are *those* guys like?
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:49:50 AM EDT
[#33]
I don't like people who take selfies.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:50:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It is the kids. In today's world that is more or less asking a guy to commit to $10k a year or more in expenses plus dealing with one or more baby daddies. If she had the kids out of wedlock they also are a huge red flags as to poor choice making.
View Quote

Kids were not born out of wedlock. Ex husband had a personality disorder that emerged late.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:51:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
How old is she?  She looks young, which means she is probably looking for guys 25-28.

Most guys in that age bracket aren't looking for an instant family, as others have said.

Edit: answered while typing.
View Quote

most guys that age are also worse than the girls with being self centered ego maniacs.  they are too wrapped up in themselves to have a sustaining relationship.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:51:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Last one tossed her around, lied, and was still talking to his ex and the baby mama.
View Quote

See what happens when you don't avoid baby mama drama?
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:51:24 AM EDT
[#37]
She has two kids and tattoos.  It's a no brainer.

I don't know her well enough to judge her but those are the kinds of things that automatically put you into a lower tier dating pool.  The movie star handsome doctor from a well to do family that she may have in mind probably isn't fishing in the same pond that she's swimming in.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:51:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Beautiful young woman.

From your description, I don't see any issues that would be a red flag for me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So many red flags in this thread alone.  She's attractive for sure, but that's not all factors of a relationship. especially when there are kids involved. How old are the kids exactly?
View Quote

Eight and eleven, I think.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:51:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What age range, and what's her definition of quality men?

Please don't

We're all filled up on drama here
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:52:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
cause she carries a XD9 
View Quote

I put a box through it the other day. Shoots as well as anything. She shoots it better than the others she tried, so there's that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:52:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Lol, she doesnt have trouble finding guys Mr Knight, she has trouble following directions on her birth control box.

OP is old, married and from a different town? Have one of the local dudes pull up her Tinder profile to see what she's really looking for.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:53:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Concur.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:53:02 AM EDT
[#44]
As I get older and my time becomes less and my financial resources become more, I find I don't want to deal with bullshit and needless stress.  It's not her or her kids, but the X-husband drama that is the first negative that comes to mind.
    Secondly, what does she bring to the table?  Is she a Doctor or a waitress.  I she bi-polar?  Are her kids PITA's?  Relationship that involve more than sport fucking are less about love but more about commitment.  As I get older, I don't want to make commitments I won't or can't honor.
    The sad truth is the older she gets, the less likely she will be for her to find a mate.  As my divorced female associates ask?  Why can't I find a nice, successful cat like you?  The answer is they are all happily married to other nice successful cats.   Anna Karenina syndrome is a bitch.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:53:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Was single unitl 30, dated a couple of single Moms.  Both were fun but both a little off.  Plus I quickly came to the realization I did not want to raise another man's kids nor deal with any associated bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:54:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

One father. Began cheating late in the marriage. He's a few towns away but has recently taken up helping out.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:54:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Kids were not born out of wedlock. Ex husband had a personality disorder that emerged late.
View Quote

Now we're getting somewhere. How old are the kids?

ETA: 8 and 11. See the "she's screwed" part in my earlier post. Having a kid at 19 and another at 22 with a dude with a personality disorder is going to drive off any smart dude around 30.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:54:37 AM EDT
[#48]
There are plenty of decent men and women just about anywhere you go.  

She seems attractive so if she can't find someone decent it's most likely she either has mental issues, a horrible personality, rejects decent men because they aren't her type, not interesting enough, she is only interested in the wrong men, or she just makes poor life decisions.  Or any combination of those.  You may not know as much about her as you believe.  She may go home every night and drink herself silly, or smoke enough weed to make Cheech look like a lightweight.  

If she can't find a decent mate it says much more about her than it says about  the available dating pool.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:54:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
TWO KIDS!!!!!!! fuck that shit. She's probably really annoying too.  The reason people "can't find" someone, is because they're usually the problem.
View Quote

If she was annoying, I'd have put that in the OP. She's not.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Do you even polygamy bro?

Page / 44
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top