BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 1:54:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Did you give them your phone number and address?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who gives a fuck about any of it. Doordash is on its way with three of those new double steak jalapeo grilled cheese burritos

Did you give them your phone number and address?

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 1:57:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Just waiting for the Arfcom curse / I can't believe my girlfriend left me update.  

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 2:05:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 2:17:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Isn’t the OP an admitted struggling alcoholic?

One demon at a time.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 2:38:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Gangbang?
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 2:40:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Pussy is still undefeated.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 3:12:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Aren't you embarrassed OP?
View Quote

I am. I spoke from a place of extreme anger. I take out my own frustrations which include work related stress on her, and it isn’t right. So yes, honestly I am embarrassed.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's odd when people put their relationships with a "significant" other out there for the world to see instead of either discussing and fixing it or parting ways

I wouldn't stay with someone who did that ,or respect them for that matter

I remember you making a thread about how no one likes you and it's obvious you don't even like yourself

You need to stop the boozing .life sucks and bad shit happens to people who are drunk/high all the time

The best advice I think you could get would be to cut her loose and work on yourself.I may be wrong but someone meantioned you live at her place Wich would make you current and past comments on her even more dispicable..

Just baffles me that someone would stay in a relationship with another person if they hated them and it's obvious you hate her ,no one with a shred of love for somebody would say the shit you say about her

This is coming from a person that's a total fucking mess.
Think about that
View Quote

God damn look at Porchops, getting all wise and shit these days.

OP, I’d take what  pork chops just said to heart, he is completely right.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 3:15:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You snapped over your Gf giving out her number and mentioning she lives down the street?

Lol
View Quote

This.

Who’s stupid now ?
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 3:17:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I am. I spoke from a place of extreme anger. I take out my own frustrations which include work related stress on her, and it isn’t right. So yes, honestly I am embarrassed.
View Quote

So what are you going to do to atone for your stupidity
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 3:18:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I am. I spoke from a place of extreme anger. I take out my own frustrations which include work related stress on her, and it isn't right. So yes, honestly I am embarrassed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am. I spoke from a place of extreme anger. I take out my own frustrations which include work related stress on her, and it isn't right. So yes, honestly I am embarrassed.
What the fuck did I miss?
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 3:58:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This.  OP is a brain dead idiot for letting a complete stranger deliver food to his residence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who gives a fuck about any of it. Doordash is on its way with three of those new double steak jalapeo grilled cheese burritos

And now they have your address. Burglars are going to be tripping over each other climbing into your window.

This.  OP is a brain dead idiot for letting a complete stranger deliver food to his residence.

Do you even “double steak jalapeño grilled cheese burritos”, bro? Worth it.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 3:59:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

An insightful post by ilikeporkchops and an honest answer from OP.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 4:07:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

At this point, I don’t think there’s anything I could do.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 4:35:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drink less, OP? Get some help with your issues?
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 5:35:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

To live with the meth couple, they have less drama.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did she go?

To live with the meth couple, they have less drama.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 6:07:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
you sound like a real peach.

she deserves better.
View Quote

This^
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 6:16:29 PM EDT
[#18]
This thread delivers.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 6:21:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Well, she is dumb. Look at her taste in men.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should be a man a apologize to her with no expectation that she will accept your apology (she shouldn't).
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 6:47:05 PM EDT
[#21]
. . .
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 6:49:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You should be a man a apologize to her with no expectation that she will accept your apology (she shouldn't).
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I love ARFCOM, too, man! You should send me your address so we can like, love ARFCOM in person!
View Quote
Holy fuck I see it now OP really does seem unstable.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 7:17:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

An insightful post by ilikeporkchops and an honest answer from OP.
View Quote
Hmm catching up I see op has made threads about her before? Is the cheating on her an actual thread? If so OP is e DEFINITELY garbage and not a fucking man.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 7:18:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Based on op's posts, I think she knows of op's account here, and reads his posts, and op knows it.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#26]
While that was certainly a dumb thing to do, it seems to me she was the object of the attention and not you or your crap.

I believe I would have been more concerned that she was being set up for a little "let's get together" with the intention of grabbing her for some nefarious purpose and/or disappearing her.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Sounds like she decided to make an improvement in her life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It happened. She came home from work just now, grabbed clothes and took off.

Sounds like she decided to make an improvement in her life.

If any of this horseshit story is actually real
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:22:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
While that was certainly a dumb thing to do, it seems to me she was the object of the attention and not you or your crap.

I believe I would have been more concerned that she was being set up for a little "let's get together" with the intention of grabbing her for some nefarious purpose and/or disappearing her.
View Quote

She actually just called about a half hour ago. I had her answer the phone so I could gauge the phone call.

“Let’s get together tonight for some drinks and maybe buffalo wings, my boyfriend can pick you up.”

Look it, I know I flew off the handle at my reactions & what I said after the fact, but I wasn’t wrong.

That shit is a red flag. This invitation, is after a 2 minute meeting at a gas station check-out line. This is looking like a snatch and grab attempt at this point.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:26:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

She actually just called about a half hour ago. I had her answer the phone so I could gauge the phone call.

"Let's get together tonight for some drinks and maybe buffalo wings, my boyfriend can pick you up."

Look it, I know I flew off the handle at my reactions & what I said after the fact, but I wasn't wrong.

That shit is a red flag. This invitation, is after a 2 minute meeting at a gas station check-out line. This is looking like a snatch and grab attempt at this point.
View Quote

Or a 3some attempt
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:37:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

LOL, so you/your wife give out details of where you live to random people who look like they just got done sucking off a glass dick? So you can come home from work to find your safe is gone? Boy. I must be the brainless one.
View Quote
We get a book in the mail every year with the name, address of phone number of every home in my county.    I guess the crackheads could just start checking for you alphabetically...
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

“Let’s get together tonight for some drinks and maybe buffalo wings, my boyfriend can pick you up.”

Look it, I know I flew off the handle at my reactions & what I said after the fact, but I wasn’t wrong.

View Quote

You left out the part where she said ... "My boyfriend knows the address. He delivered Burritos there recently."
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:39:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
We get a book in the mail every year with the name, address of phone number of every home in my county.    I guess the crackheads could just start checking for you alphabetically...
View Quote

The post just up above makes a lot more sense to me now. Anyone can follow you home if they had an evil desire. Maybe SHE was the target.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:40:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea the only thing getting snatched and grabbed is your gf by these other two.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

"Let's get together tonight for some drinks and maybe buffalo wings, my boyfriend can pick you up."

Look it, I know I flew off the handle at my reactions & what I said after the fact, but I wasn't wrong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought you left her.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:41:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You left out the part where she said ... "My boyfriend knows the address. He delivered Burritos there recently."
View Quote

So instead of simply dropping my burritos at the doormat, kick in my door & get rittenhouse’d instead?

Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:42:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I thought you left her.
View Quote

She’s home. We’re not exactly talking.. but she’s home.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:49:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

She’s home. We’re not exactly talking.. but she’s home.
View Quote

Op what we really want to know is how were the new double steak jalapeno grilled burritos???
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:54:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I feel like you watch too many movies OP. In the real world, people form friendships from chance encounters all the time. You are in some really weird paranoid state of mind, and this is just a manifestation of that..

As someone who was one told by members here to get help... dude, get yourself some help..
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 8:59:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Op what we really want to know is how were the new double steak jalapeno grilled burritos???
View Quote

Really good actually. Only grab one. I ate two and couldn’t move.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 9:00:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, 48 hours from start, and 3.5 hours after you claiming there's nothing you can do, suddenly she is back, and taking orders from you again already , and you knew it was them calling.

Either you're full of shit, or you are being played big time.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 9:02:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I feel like you watch too many movies OP. In the real world, people form friendships from chance encounters all the time. You are in some really weird paranoid state of mind, and this is just a manifestation of that..

As someone who was one told by members here to get help... dude, get yourself some help..
View Quote

And in the chance she went to grab wings & drinks, and that was the last time she was seen?

Everyone here would call me an asshole for not being weary enough and letting her leave with a random person. You know it. Everyone here knows it.

I’m not some control freak who doesn’t let her leave the house and keeps her locked up. She’s with her friends all the time. Just not ones who seem to have ulterior motives whom she doesn’t know from Adam.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 9:04:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Oh, 48 hours from start, and 3.5 hours after you claiming there's nothing you can do, suddenly she is back, and taking orders from you again already , and you knew it was them calling.

View Quote

When I said “There’s nothing I can do” I was referring to me flying off the handle and calling her degrading names. I understand that shit is unforgivable, and there really is nothing I can do. I can apologize, but that’s a day late and a dollar short.
Link Posted: 11/13/2021 9:10:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I feel like you watch too many movies OP.
View Quote

One of my all time favorite sayings. I have to admit. In the real world, elections in the United States aren’t stolen, you don’t lose your career & livelihood because of your refusal to get a vaccine that has nothing to do with a virus.

I better start watching some more movies, because this ain’t the real world anymore, brother.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 3:47:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

When I said “There’s nothing I can do” I was referring to me flying off the handle and calling her degrading names. I understand that shit is unforgivable, and there really is nothing I can do. I can apologize, but that’s a day late and a dollar short.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have so little control over your emotions that you can't just, not?
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 4:51:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Or a 3some attempt
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or a 3some attempt

That's the "snatch" part.

Link Posted: 11/14/2021 4:57:28 AM EDT
[#46]
So, since they called, you have their number.

Post it, and Arfcom will get to the bottom of this. After all, you have no reason to protect the Meth Heads, right?

Link Posted: 11/14/2021 5:17:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Seek psychological help.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 5:19:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It happened. She came home from work just now, grabbed clothes and took off.
View Quote

So she left you over this?

Link Posted: 11/14/2021 5:26:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Who gives a fuck about any of it. Doordash is on its way with three of those new double steak jalapeño grilled cheese burritos
View Quote

But now Doordash knows where you live bro, they could rob you of your Machine gun.

I wouldn't answer the door just to be sure.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 5:32:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wait a minute, I thought you said she came home and got her stuff and left.

So which one is it? She's either there or she isn't.

This thread smells of bullshit.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top