BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:51:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Marry her.  Then it will get better.  
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:51:26 PM EDT
[#2]
They're not going to kick your door in while you're home. They'll call, ask your GF if she wants to hang out, and GF will tell them you guys are at the theater to watch Dune. They know you'll be gone for at least 2.5 hours. Sorry about your gun collection.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I just fucking SNAPPED on her. She comes home and she tells me a story that just happened at the gas station.

“So, listen to this babe. I’m in line for the checkout with my Truly drinks, and the girl behind me started up a conversation. She’s like “oh, you like to drink? I need a friend to drink with, I don’t have anyone”

My partner who’s missing a fucking brain: “yeah, that’s sounds like fun! Here’s my number!”

The chick says “awesome! So….. where do you live?”

Missing brain: “Oh, I live over between this street, and this street!”

Crackhead at the gas station: “Sounds good! We will definitely have to catch up sometime!”

Whew………… deep breath.

I said you don’t even realize what the fuck you just did, did you? I said you just gave up where you lived and your phone number to some random fucking stranger at the store. You were picked as an easy target and you took the bait you fucking idiot. No, you didn’t give an exact address, but from her crack daddy sitting in her car, they now know what you drive now. How hard would it be for them to identify our house from your description knowing your car and identifying markings given your description of the two possible streets you live on? It would be inside of ten minutes.  Blank stare.

What a stupid, stupid bitch. Words cannot describe how fucking furious I am right now. How could you be so FUCKING dumb?

Sorry I had to vent, I just may end up exploding.

This is the final nail. I’m not having my door kicked in because a brainless fool isn’t wise enough to put 2 + 2 together.

We’re DONE, cunt.
View Quote

Damn man, take your meds and calm down.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#4]
She will have her ID stolen.  They will know the two of you are too dumb to have anything worth stealing.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:55:16 PM EDT
[#5]
How hot was the other girl?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:56:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm still fixated on OP calling her his 'partner.'

How styish

OP is also probably the type whose computer crashes and claims to have been hacked.

SNAPPED - anger management issues much?
Calling her a dumb bitch and a cunt?
Buying alcohol at a gas station?

OP will have a rich and rewarding life.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They're not going to kick your door in while you're home. They'll call, ask your GF if she wants to hang out, and GF will tell them you guys are at the theater to watch Dune. They know you'll be gone for at least 2.5 hours. Sorry about your gun collection.
View Quote

Not sure if you’re attempting humor… but yeah, that’s what I’d do. I try to think from a criminal’s prospective, and go from there.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:56:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm just here for moral support.
Not the op but his gf.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Does your GF work at Hooters? Maybe it was the way she was dressed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think what set me off was the fact that when I mentioned to her, that it could have been a 'mark', she responded "Well, I don't have anything of value, let them kick the door in".

I DO. Her nonchalant attitude is what set me off. I have calmed down. Was I wrong for belittling her and how I spoke about her in the OP? Maybe so. But Jesus Christ, you need to use your brain and understand that while everyone isn't your enemy, everybody ain't your friend.
View Quote

If she's smart she'll be leaving you in the dust.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:58:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm with OP, she's a dumb ass.

For all the people spouting crap like "remember when phone numbers and addresses were listed in a phone book" please go ahead and post your name and phone number here in this thread so we can have an arfcom reunion. I fucking dare you....

I remember when we didn't have a cancel culture, home invasions and riots over druggie thugs getting shot or killed by the police. Times have changed, and not for the better.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:58:34 PM EDT
[#12]
You gonna mess up a 3some dude
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:59:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Buddy, you are not alone.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#14]
It really comes down to one question and one question only.

Is the pussy worth it?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:00:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Match made in heaven.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:00:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

For all the people spouting crap like "remember when phone numbers and addresses were listed in a phone book" please go ahead and post your name and phone number here in this thread so we can have an arfcom reunion. I fucking dare you....

I remember when we didn't have a cancel culture, home invasions and riots over druggie thugs getting shot or killed by the police. Times have changed, and not for the better.

View Quote

This. Did I overreact? Maybe I did. Times are different and someone wanting to become my best friend in line at a store wanting personal information would have my alarm bells ringing.

Things ain’t the same as they used to be.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:00:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I just fucking SNAPPED on her. She comes home and she tells me a story that just happened at the gas station.

“So, listen to this babe. I’m in line for the checkout with my Truly drinks, and the girl behind me started up a conversation. She’s like “oh, you like to drink? I need a friend to drink with, I don’t have anyone”

My partner who’s missing a fucking brain: “yeah, that’s sounds like fun! Here’s my number!”

Crackhead at the gas station: “Sounds good! We will definitely have to catch up sometime!”

Whew………… deep breath.

I said you don’t even realize what the fuck you just did, did you? I said you just gave up where you lived and your phone number to some random fucking stranger at the store. You were picked as an easy target and you took the bait you fucking idiot. No, you didn’t give an exact address, but from her crack daddy sitting in her car, they now know what you drive now. How hard would it be for them to identify our house from your description knowing your car and identifying markings given your description of the two possible streets you live on? It would be inside of ten minutes.  Blank stare.

What a stupid, stupid bitch. Words cannot describe how fucking furious I am right now. How could you be so FUCKING dumb?

This is the final nail. I’m not having my door kicked in because a brainless fool isn’t wise enough to put 2 + 2 together.

We’re DONE, cunt.
View Quote

I love arfcom, but there's many  many reasons that I separate myself from most of the people here.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Try the decaf.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The opportunity to case the residence. Then determine if it’s worth it. Get to know the occupants routines, etc.
View Quote

Your threat model isn't quite right here: The only thing they know about the residence, compared to every single one of the bajillion homes they'll drive past to get to it, is that a ditzy woman lives there.  That means their criminal intentions are, from most to least likely, along the lines of:
1. Making fake friends and exploiting her financially by borrowing money or asking for other favors as a scam
2. Contacting her to find out when she's alone or the home is empty, because her stupidity gives them more real-time information on your home in particular than all the ones around it
3. Sexual crimes against her specifically

You could have addressed problems 1 and 2 by calmly helping her become more street smart, so she doesn't fall for their scams from this point forward.

Problem 3 could be more of an ongoing threat, especially if your girlfriend is good-looking, but a sufficiently determined predator who targets his victims would have found out anyway by some form of following or stalking.  Either way, it comes down to your ability to protect her and make her wiser...and frankly, most other women are likely to need similar help in this area anyway.  They tend to stubbornly behave as though the world is as safe as they wish it was, because they "shouldn't have to" be careful.

Either way, your explosive reaction doesn't sound like the kind of reassuring Bruce Willis masculinity that keeps relationships stable.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:01:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Lol. This is the girlfriend that you were praising so much in another thread a few days ago? The same girlfriend you almost cheated on that you told us all about a few months ago?

Dude, you need some serious help.

You back to drinking or just watch her drink?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:01:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Need pictures to decide if GF is guilty or not
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:02:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
OP does like the attention seeking threads
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#23]
It sounds like a good match to me. Two idiots that deserve each other.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Say hello to the text message she sends next month.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:04:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
99% chance you stay with her
View Quote

I’m gonna see your 99% and raise yah another 11%.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Where are the pics of the GF?

Does OP actually have one?

How was it established the gas station girl was a crackhead? She may have been hot.

One thing is certain.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:06:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Sure, bad move; however, you might not be geared for women.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:07:01 PM EDT
[#28]
So she’s single now?

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:07:02 PM EDT
[#29]
In before domestic violence and nice fake story
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:07:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Hook me up with the gas station chick, ill make sure she leaves you alone.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:07:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Glad I grew up up in Miami. The automatic Dade county response to any stranger is “the fuck do you want?” With extreme suspicion.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Lmao over react much?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:08:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I love arfcom, but there's many  many reasons that I separate myself from most of the people here.
View Quote

I love ARFCOM, too, man! You should send me your address so we can like, love ARFCOM in person!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:08:50 PM EDT
[#34]
OP....its too early in the day for all of the Four Lokos you drank before composing this thread.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:08:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
you sound like a real peach.

she deserves better.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:09:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Easy picking. She’s not capable of critical thought.

View Quote

You sound like an abusive asshole Dave. I hope you stay up all night, loaded up and peeking out your window.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:09:21 PM EDT
[#37]
LOL. This guy is going to spin right off this planet.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:09:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Arfcom Blessing thread?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:10:05 PM EDT
[#39]
man, OP would have flipped his shit if he knew that we used to look up people's addresses and phone numbers in the white pages
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#40]
were you so angry you punched a hole right in the wall??
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:11:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
In before domestic violence
View Quote

You wish.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:15:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

100% chance story is BS and the OP can't even get a GF
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

100% chance story is BS and the OP can't even get a GF
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:16:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Whew………… deep breath.

We’re DONE, cunt.
View Quote

take a chill pill
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:16:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:16:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Makeup sex is set the hook sex.

View Quote

Sounds like you're having a stroke.

I'll add thay makeup sex is second only to breakup sex
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

This. Did I overreact? Maybe I did. Times are different and someone wanting to become my best friend in line at a store wanting personal information would have my alarm bells ringing.

View Quote

Don't worry, no one wants to be your friend.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:17:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Why is everyone giving op a hard time?  He provided a solid 10 seconds of entertainment.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:17:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Whew………… deep breath.

We’re DONE, cunt.
View Quote

Yeah dude because someone can't just follow you home and drop you while you're getting out of your car and just take your keys.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Maybe she was giving out unintentional signals while waiting in line.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:18:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, actually, things are much safer than they used to be.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top