Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 5:50:43 AM EDT
[#1]
So this has had a chilling effect on free speech. Double wins for the NY Ministry of Safety AND truth.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 6:14:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well, as some of you know by now, New York passed a law requiring disclosure of all social media use in the past three (3) years in order to qualify for a license to OWN and/or carry a handgun.  They also shortened renewal periods to 3 years.  

The date that is 3 years from my next renewal is thus fast approaching, after which I shall go silent.

To the various alphabet and local agencies tracking me, my apologies for this interruption.

*Sarah McLachlan I Will Remember You plays softly as slideshow of past GD depravity scrolls*

I'll miss you most of all System Message...

View Quote
Good on you.

Lord knows we need more standup people like you that obey the laws our .Gov sees fit for everyone's protection.

At least you get it, sometimes you must give up some freedoms to enjoy some rights.

We shall comply!!!
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/27/2022 6:17:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Moving out of NY was the best thing I did in my life
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 6:18:41 AM EDT
[#4]
WHO GOT TWO THUMBS AND BEEN TELLING YALL BLOW HARDS YOURE GONNA FOLD LIKE A CARD TABLE????

OP im sorry your girl lost.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 8:22:31 AM EDT
[#5]
What is the penalty for ommitting a platform that could arguably be considered not to be social media?
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 9:28:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is the penalty for ommitting a platform that could arguably be considered not to be social media?
View Quote
You can't own handguns.  Then when you sue them, they make you go on record and if you lie, they prosecute you for perjury.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 8:13:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
PA, NH or ME likely.  As soon as housing prices drop a bit, I'm gone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come near us!
We can always use another Red Vote!
PA, NH or ME likely.  As soon as housing prices drop a bit, I'm gone.

Come on I always thought of you as a Key West kind of guy...wink wink
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:00:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Come on I always thought of you as a Key West kind of guy...wink wink
View Quote
Thats funny, my wife said "Key West seems like a really nice place" today, never been.  Was jamming to Buffett.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:02:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well, as some of you know by now, New York passed a law requiring disclosure of all social media use in the past three (3) years in order to qualify for a license to OWN and/or carry a handgun.  They also shortened renewal periods to 3 years.  

The date that is 3 years from my next renewal is thus fast approaching, after which I shall go silent.

To the various alphabet and local agencies tracking me, my apologies for this interruption.

*Sarah McLachlan I Will Remember You plays softly as slideshow of past GD depravity scrolls*

I'll miss you most of all System Message...

View Quote

This is a parody post right?
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:27:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Except my Facebook account, none of the accounts I have anywhere use my real name. I have nicknames from school that I use to create accounts. That includes this one.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 10:33:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This is a parody post right?
View Quote
I would say that its purpose is awareness.  And I will be logging out today for a few weeks to wait and see if the law
stands or not.  I hope to be back in short order.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top