Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Leisure Lawn FTW.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:04:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to rip my entire back lawn out and reseed the whole thing :l
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:08:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I just buy the color coded bag @ Walmart, that corresponds to the grass in my yard. It's doing great.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:09:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Weed B Gone.

Mix it 2 ounces per gallon and spray the little weeds to death.

Works in my yard.
View Quote

This is what I used for a long time.  It works best when used directly after a cutting (directions say to use it this way).
The only thing it wouldn't get is poa annua.  For that you have to call a pro in.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dandilions?  Check.
Chickweed?  Oh yeah.
White clover?  Yes.
Ground ivey?  Check.
Crab grass?  Yep.
Prickly lettuce?  Yes sir.
Wild onion?  Yep, found some of that yesterday.

And a few others that I can't identify.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/75/57/3e/75573eb722f594623b64f3e3f853f183.jpg
Looks like you have much of this chart covered!

Bio diversity
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I use pasture pro, but that shit is nasty and can fuck you up in quick order PPE is your friend.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:12:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
anybody got anything for annual bluegrass...been here a few years and it went from nothing to 3/4 of my back yard in one season
View Quote

Pre-emergent for any annual.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:13:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I am in the same boat.

Finally had enough and called in the pros, they are treating my lawn monthly, first application was a few days ago.

Stuff is starting to die.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I am pretty sure to rescue my lawn I need to start with agent orange.  Anyone know where to buy it cheap?  

I was hanging on for a few years because of the drought and everything being dead. The rain has been making the stuff grow like crazy.  I do have a passion flower plant that is threatening to take over my back yard.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:17:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Be careful using 2-4-d in an urban area, it's hell on many garden plants and some ornamentals. It can drift or volatize and float if a temp inversion occurs. It also contains an odorant that makes finding the app site easy, so your neighbors can sue you for damaging their stuff.

Really, use it with caution!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top