Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Posted: 5/28/2018 11:43:07 PM EDT
Another year another cavs vs warriors finals. No one else on their level in modern basketball

Should be another exciting series.

If Cleveland can somehow just take care of home court I think they have a shot playing a game 7 in Oakland.

Lebron has again drug a team of bench players to the finals so it will realistically probably be warriors in 6
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 11:47:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Lebron doesnt have enough gas in the tank
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 11:48:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lebron doesnt have enough gas in the tank
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 11:48:32 PM EDT
[#3]
No Pelicans or Rockets, no care.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 11:49:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Flopping mother fuckers.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 11:49:18 PM EDT
[#5]
He’s got gas, just not enough to take on 5 by himself.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 12:05:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Is it time to name Harden the Greg Maddux of basketball?
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 12:10:11 AM EDT
[#7]
I really wanted to see CLE vs HOU but it'll be interesting to see how the matchups play out.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 12:17:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Cleveland will be severely overmatched. Love will have to make the easy interior shots he misses so many of and clean the glass. Smith and Korver can't go cold, at all.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 12:20:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Warriors toughest series is behind them. This goes 5 games tops.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 12:27:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Stanley Cup Finals > NBA.

Go Vegas!

Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Stanley Cup Finals > NBA.

Go Vegas!

View Quote
borrrrrring

Let's watch some guys skate around and maybe score 5 times if we're lucky
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:39:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Hoping the Warriors beat them. I like SC & Durant, and can't stand LeBron.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#13]
....I hate having to pull for LeBron. They guy is incredible, but a douchebag. The warriors however, are coached by a lefty douchebag- in Kerr, Curry's brand of basketball is plague on the NBA (while being very effective) not to mention he's a dirty player that gets a pass because he looks like a nice guy. Durant is a weak minded sellout....and the team is from the Bay Area. It's un American to pull for the Warriors.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Am hoping to see that manchild KD get himself ejected in a homeloss to end the series.

Reality, the warriors are a better TEAM with a much better coach. 72wins + that added a top 3 player?
Vs a more athletic Magic Johnson and a bunch of role players?
Oof.

It will be fun though to watch Skip Bayless talk about how unimpressive Lebrons scoring 35 points with 10 assists and 2 monster blocks on 47min per game are, compared to Kevin Durant with that crazy workrate of like 22 points, 4 assists, and a self inflicted Technical (while playing with that spare tire, the twotime league MVP Curry, and litwho Klay), with actual breaks because his roster is better.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 10:54:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
....I hate having to pull for LeBron. They guy is incredible, but a douchebag. The warriors however, are coached by a lefty douchebag- in Kerr, Curry's brand of basketball is plague on the NBA (while being very effective) not to mention he's a dirty player that gets a pass because he looks like a nice guy. Durant is a weak minded sellout....and the team is from the Bay Area. It's un American to pull for the Warriors.
View Quote
Throwing mouthgaurds is OK when your weight starts with 1__.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 11:37:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Harden went for a coffee break in the 4th quarter
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 11:39:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Will Kendrick Perkins get any minutes this series?

They need to play him a few a game just to shut up draymond green
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 11:40:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Never underestimate the King, we are looking at history here.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Will Kendrick Perkins get any minutes this series?

They need to play him a few a game just to shut up draymond green
View Quote
Lebron will shut him up quick
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 11:41:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
No big surprise to see him choke

Modern day iverson
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 11:43:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Lebron will shut him up quick
View Quote
Wouldn't mind seeing Rodney hood actually get some minutes this series. Guy can go off for a tear if he gets going.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 11:45:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Am hoping to see that manchild KD get himself ejected in a homeloss to end the series.

Reality, the warriors are a better TEAM with a much better coach. 72wins + that added a top 3 player?
Oof.

It will be fun though to watch Skip Bayless talk about how unimpressive Lebrons scoring 35 points with 10 assists and 2 monster blocks on 47min per game are, compared to Kevin Durant with that crazy workrate of like 22 points, 4 assists, and a self inflicted Technical (while playing with that spare tire, the twotime league MVP Curry, and litwho Klay), with actual breaks because his roster is better.
View Quote
Lebron is friggin saavy. He does not even acknowledge Bayless exists. Bayless never laced up sneakers
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 11:47:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Modern day iverson
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Modern day iverson
If anyone thought there was a fix in....Harden has been in trouble, it looked like he laid down....if you know your three is clanging, distribute the friggin ball
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 11:51:37 AM EDT
[#25]
LeBron can carry his team to a series win against any Eastern Conf team.  But there is just no way he's going to do that against the Warriors.

If he does.....there are no disputes about not only the greatest NBA player, but we're getting into GOAT in any sport territory.  Cleveland is a roster of bums right now with one superstar.  What he's done with that team is incredible.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 11:55:58 AM EDT
[#26]
I'll be surprised if Cleveland wins 1 game. Eastern conference is a joke.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 12:01:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Cavaliers VS Warriors Come out and play
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 12:08:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lebron is friggin saavy. He does not even acknowledge Bayless exists. Bayless never laced up sneakers
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oof.

Shannon Sharpe badgering Skip makes the show enjoyable
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 3:44:47 AM EDT
[#29]
No Love in Game 1
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 5:22:30 AM EDT
[#30]
It’s gonna be a tall order, but if Lebron can split one of the first two games, it could get interesting.
Golden State has shown kinks in their armor.
But guys like JR Smith, Kyle Korver, Jeff Green and Tristan need to show up. Kevin Love needs to be way aggressive as well. On the road so far, they’ve disappeared. Not a good sign at all.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 5:25:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Another year another cavs vs warriors finals. No one else on their level in modern basketball

Should be another exciting series.

If Cleveland can somehow just take care of home court I think they have a shot playing a game 7 in Oakland.

Lebron has again drug a team of bench players to the finals so it will realistically probably be warriors in 6
View Quote
If they couldn't win more than one game when they had Kyrie they sure as hell have no shot at a game 7 now. Lol.

The Warriors will probably sweep them. If anything, the Warriors will give Lebron one game out of pitty, just so they can win the final game at home.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 5:31:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If anyone thought there was a fix in....Harden has been in trouble, it looked like he laid down....if you know your three is clanging, distribute the friggin ball
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Modern day iverson
He did. Gordon was 2/12 on 3 point attempts and Ariza was 0/9. They couldn't buy a bucket behind the arch no matter what they did.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 6:17:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Fuck LeBron and Cleveland.  Fuck Steve Kerr and the Oakland libs. I still hate LeBron James more.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 6:27:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Agreed entirely
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 7:33:45 AM EDT
[#35]
All you Lebron haters

The guy has played in all 82 games this season

Not like your typical NBA player who you pay premium price for and does not play

You can actually go to hate and he will show up

Lebron can play the 1,2,3,4,5 positions, can give you close to 40 points a game

He is married to his hometown sweetheart, he loves and defends his family

He does not have kids all over the place Cromartie style

Contributes to put kids thru college in Ohio
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 8:40:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
All you Lebron haters

Not like your typical NBA player who you pay premium price for and does not play

View Quote
I give zero fucks. The Warriors are going to cream him for the 3rd time in 4 years.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 8:43:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Kissinger once said of the Iran vs. Iraq war; "Too bad they can't both lose."

I think that could be said here.

Both teams are loaded with Woke SJW motherlovers.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 9:14:21 AM EDT
[#38]
I didn’t want to derail this thread from it’s original topic, so I started a new thread on a somewhat related topic.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/NBA-fans-If-the-Warriors-added-Anthony-Davis-to-their-roster-would-it-still-be-fun-to-watch/5-2114860/
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 9:16:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Must see TV. I’ll be watching. Fuck Golden State.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#40]
I have no preference on who I want to win, I just want to see some good games.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 2:18:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
All you Lebron haters
My favorite comments from the other threads.
"Jordan makes his team better, Lebron didn't"
"The game was harder in the 90s, where they didn't have 7footers who can shoot 3s thusly stretching the floor, and the 3ball league in general.
It's not different, it was better because reasons. I watched in the 90s but not today, but I know the 90s were better. Reasons."

The warriors were able to sit a star and have 4 others playing, but that doesn't mean the Warriors team is better, Lebron, 1 guy, has to beat a team of players and a good coach because current year.

The guy does complain about calls like his idol MJ did, therefore Lebron is a whiner and stuff.
It's easy to live up the ridiculous hype, hatred, and criticism.
MJ had it harder, with people sucking his dick all the time.

Rings matter, but Bill Russell's don't count because statistics.
Lebron has better stats? Oh no it's about rings, not stats silly.

He supported Hillary though, it doesn't matter that he's a family man in an area where it's not common, trying to encourage those around him to follow HIS steps vs what they see around him.

He can act totally differently off the court, but he should get lumped in with other professional athletes that he DOESN'T act like, because that's how we win people over to our side.

Yeah but, he's self congratulatory on twitter, therefore that doesn't count and stuff.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 2:47:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All you Lebron haters
"The game was harder in the 90s, where they didn't have 7footers who can shoot 3s thusly stretching the floor, and the 3ball league in general.
It's not different, it was better because reasons. I watched in the 90s but not today, but I know the 90s were better. Reasons."

The warriors were able to sit a star and have 4 others playing, but that doesn't mean the Warriors team is better, Lebron, 1 guy, has to beat a team of players and a good coach because current year.

The guy does complain about calls like his idol MJ did, therefore Lebron is a whiner and stuff.

He supported Hillary though, it doesn't matter that he's a family man in an area where it's not common, trying to encourage those around him to follow HIS steps vs what they see around him.

He can act totally differently off the court, but he should get lumped in with other professional athletes that he DOESN'T act like, because that's how we win people over to our side.

Yeah but, he's self congratulatory on twitter, therefore that doesn't count and stuff.
Put your braincap on

Who was the GOAT before MJ??
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 3:07:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Put your braincap on

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All you Lebron haters

Put your braincap on

Magic and Bird were the debate before the Jordan ERA I believe, which makes me think it could be those guys, or Wilt/Russell.

I wasn't watching basketball at the time, so I'm going to go with Russell.
IIRC the league had like 14 teams at the time? Shorter season too? I'm guessing this is why people are going to apply a discount to that 11 rings.
But I'm willing to say the eras were different.
Shit I don't even think 2001 Shaq would be a winner in today's league.
Maybe he would be, the smaller league and teams like the warriors having Zero answer for him in the paint.
Or perhaps he would foul out in 5min.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Kerr can get fucked.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 4:31:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Kerr can get fucked.
View Quote
I can agree with that.  As long as he keeps his mouth shut about politics while his guys play, I can tolerate watching the warriors.
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 5:08:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Lebron about to have 6 NBA Finals losses on his record.

Link Posted: 5/30/2018 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Put your braincap on

View Quote
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.

Link Posted: 5/30/2018 6:02:13 PM EDT
[#48]
FNBA
Link Posted: 5/30/2018 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#49]
5 games tops..
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 8:51:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top