Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/6/2019 5:25:40 PM EDT
NBA commissioner Adam Silver always publicly supports players/staff when they're pushing political issues.

Whether it's NBA commissioner supporting players with "I can't breathe" or "Enough" shirts, allowing players to kneel, or even publicly supporting players like Enes Kanter who condemned a Turkish president and got a huge backlash from Turkey (Turkish sports news won't even mention his name/team).

NBA loves to play the "We're socially conscious and woke" card.

So I can't wait for Adam Silver to step in and offer his support for a GM that made a pro Hong Kong social media post. You know, because of Chinese human rights violations, heavy handed police tactics, organ harvesting, locking people in concentration "education" camps is a LOT worse than any of the perceived social injustices in America.

Not holding my breath because we know damn well it's not about being "socially conscious" and "wokeness," it's simply about the almighty dollar.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/chinese-suspends-work-houston-rockets-hong-kong-tweet

China's basketball association says it will suspend cooperation with the Houston Rockets following a tweet over the weekend by the team's general manager, Daryl Morey, in support of the protesters in Hong Kong.

Although Morey quickly deleted the tweet, sportswear brand Li-Ning and Rockets sponsor Shanghai Pudong Development Bank (SPD Bank) Credit Card Center announced on Sunday they were suspending ties with the team.

The since-deleted tweet by Morey read: "Fight for Freedom. Stand with Hong Kong."

The Houston Rockets have a strong following in China thanks to the most famous Chinese basketball player of all time, Yao Ming, who the team drafted in 2002. Chinese fans followed his entire Hall of Fame career with the Rockets, making it a sensitive issue for both parties.

Rockets owner Tilman Fertitta denounced Morey's tweet, saying the Rockets are not a political organization.

"Our presence in Tokyo is all about the promotion of the @NBA internationally and we are NOT a political organization," he said.

"I have the best general manager in the league," Fertitta told ESPN's Tim MacMahon. "Everything is fine with Daryl and me. We got a huge backlash, and I wanted to make clear that the organization has no political position. We're here to play basketball and not to offend anybody."
View Quote
Almost perfect timing right after that latest South Park episode.

It would be awesome if a bunch of NBA players and managers all jumped on board to support Hong Kong in a unified effort. It would really show if they truly had any balls or simply chose "safe" social causes that won't affect their wallet.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
the message being deleted tells you all you need to know
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 5:29:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the message being deleted tells you all you need to know
View Quote
Vans also recently deleted pro-HK protest shoe design from a contest.

See the recent South Park episode. Fuck China.
Link Posted: 10/7/2019 3:59:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I would say I'm quitting watching bassetbaw, but I did that when the Dixie Classic got busted for point shaving in '61.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:51:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow.

'He wasn't educated on the situation at hand, and he spoke': LeBron James breaks his silence on NBA's China controversy and CRITICIZES Houston Rockets GM Daryl Morey's for tweeting in support of Hong Kong pro-democracy protesters

LeBron James believes Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey 'was either misinformed or not really educated on the situation' when he tweeted in support of Hong Kong's pro-democracy protests.

The Los Angeles Lakers superstar broke his silence as the team returned home from a week-long tour of China which has been dominated by backlash at Morey's incendiary tweet.

'Yes, we do have freedom of speech,' James said. 'But at times, there are ramifications for the negative that can happen when you're not thinking about others, when you only think about yourself. I don't want to get into a word or sentence feud with Daryl Morey, but I believe he wasn't educated on the situation at hand, and he spoke.'

James's Lakers and the Brooklyn Nets were thrust into the controversy when the clubs arrived in China last week to play two exhibition games on Thursday and Saturday amidst turmoil after Morey tweeted a graphic that said, 'Fight for Freedom. Stand with Hong Kong.'

More
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:54:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:54:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:56:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wow.

'He wasn't educated on the situation at hand, and he spoke': LeBron James breaks his silence on NBA's China controversy and CRITICIZES Houston Rockets GM Daryl Morey's for tweeting in support of Hong Kong pro-democracy protesters

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/15/05/19721784-7573579-image-a-15_1571113067202.jpg

LeBron James believes Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey 'was either misinformed or not really educated on the situation' when he tweeted in support of Hong Kong's pro-democracy protests.

The Los Angeles Lakers superstar broke his silence as the team returned home from a week-long tour of China which has been dominated by backlash at Morey's incendiary tweet.

'Yes, we do have freedom of speech,' James said. 'But at times, there are ramifications for the negative that can happen when you're not thinking about others, when you only think about yourself. I don't want to get into a word or sentence feud with Daryl Morey, but I believe he wasn't educated on the situation at hand, and he spoke.'

James's Lakers and the Brooklyn Nets were thrust into the controversy when the clubs arrived in China last week to play two exhibition games on Thursday and Saturday amidst turmoil after Morey tweeted a graphic that said, 'Fight for Freedom. Stand with Hong Kong.'

More
View Quote
 Yeah I guess their isn't enough criminals in Hong Kong for Lebron "hands up don't shoot" James to support the people of Hong Kong. Fucking hypocrite, people will be real life executed by china and that fuck doesn't have the balls to speak out about how their lives matter.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 3:31:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wow.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/10/15/05/19721784-7573579-image-a-15_1571113067202.jpg

More
View Quote
Lol, as if that fuckhead is somehow more educated on the situation.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 3:34:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
He's just relaying what the managers told him to say.

Is there a list of companies that have bent the knee for the chicoms? I know of the NBA, Vans, Blizzard...
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 3:42:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Is there a list of companies that have bent the knee for the chicoms? I know of the NBA, Vans, Blizzard...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Activision Blizzard: The gaming company suspended a professional player of one of their card games following the player's stated support for pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong protests began in June in response to an extradition bill that would have subjected Hong Kong residents to China's rule of law; in effect jeopardizing the civil and political rights afforded to the city's residents as a legacy of its colonial era.

American Airlines: Changed descriptions listing Taiwan as a country following pushback from China's Civil Aviation Authority. The Chinese government in Beijing claims sovereignty over Taiwan, which is self-governed.

Apple: Removed an app from the Apple Store that aided Hong Kong protesters in tracking police and removed the Taiwanese flag emoji from Hong Kong iPhones.

Audi: Used a China map at a press conference that excluded Taiwan, South Tibet, and parts of the Xinjiang region; a company statement, then apologized for their "incorrect geographical map."

Cathay Pacific: China ordered Cathay Pacific, a Hong Kong-based airline, to suspend staff who support and participate in the pro-democracy Hong Kong protests.

Coach: Referenced Hong Kong and Taiwan as individual countries on a shirt, then later called the design a "serious inaccuracy."

Disney/ESPN: An internal memo distributed to ESPN employees prohibits reference to Chinese politics when alluding to a supportive tweet for Hong Kong protesters from the manager of the Houston Rockets.

Delta Airlines: Listed Tibet and Taiwan as countries on its website, and was ordered by China's Civil Aviation Administration to make an apology. Delta called their listing a "grave mistake" with no "political intention."

Gap: After selling a shirt that featured an "incorrect" map of China by not featuring Taiwan or South Tibet and receiving negative comments on Weibo, Gap apologized and removed the shirt from its stores.

Marriott International: In a customer questionnaire, Marriott listed Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau as separate countries; Marriott was ordered by the Shanghai's Cyberspace Administration to take down its website for a week.

Medtronic: Listed "Republic of China (Taiwan)" on its website, then changed it and issued an apology following pressure from Chinese authorities.

Mercedes-Benz: Posted an Instagram photo accompanied by a quote from the Dalai Lama, then deleted the post, and offered a public apology to the Chinese people.

Muji: Eliminated maps in their store catalogues deemed "incorrect" by China's National Administration of Surveying, Mapping and Geoinformation.

NBA: The General Manager of the Houston Rockets, Daryl Morey, tweeted — then deleted — support for Hong Kong protesters; Chinese companies revoked sponsorship and the issue sparked controversy within the NBA.

Nike: Merchandise for the Houston Rockets was removed from Nike stores in large cities in China following Morey's tweet.

Ray-Ban: Changed website location listings from "Taiwan" to "China Taiwan," Unlike other cases, it is unclear whether or not this decision followed pressure from China.

Swarovski: Listed Hong Kong as a country on its website then apologized on their Facebook page for "misleading communication on China's National Sovereignty."

Tiffany & Co: Tweeted then deleted an ad campaign with a model covering her eye, a move that appeared similar to gestures made by Hong Kong pro-democracy activists. The company dubbed the image "was in no way intended to be a political statement of any kind."

Tik Tok: The platform, owned by Chinese company ByteDance, told moderators to censor videos featuring references to Tiananmen Square and Tibetan independence, as well as references to the banned religious group Falun Gong. These requests became public following the release of leaked documents from Tik Tok's moderation guidelines.

Vans: Eliminated Hong Kong protesters' entries in their annual Vans Custom Culture competition. In a statement, Vans said: "As a brand that is open to everyone, we have never taken a political position and therefore review designs to ensure they are in line with our company's long-held values of respect and tolerance, as well as with our clearly communicated guidelines for this competition."

Versace: Described Hong Kong as a country on a shirt that went viral. The fashion brand then tweeted an apology from Chief Creative Officer Donatella Versace apologizing for the shirt.

Viacom / Paramount Pictures: Trailers for "Top Gun: Maverick" censored the Taiwan flag in a jacket shown in the trailer, worn by Tom Cruise.

Zara: Listed Taiwan on a country list on their website; received an order from Shanghai's Cyberspace Administration to publish an apology.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 3:51:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Lebron made a stupid comment which I'm sure he'll be backtracking at any moment.

What's sad is that Lebron pulled this same act before almost a decade ago.

The Cleveland Cavaliers’ Ira Newble recently wrote an open letter criticizing China’s role in the Darfur genocide, urging fellow basketball players to pressure China to change its policy ahead of the 2008 Summer Olympics. “China cannot be a legitimate host to the premier international event in the sporting world — the Summer Olympic Games — while it remains complicit in the terrible suffering and destruction that continues to this day,” the letter stated.

James said he didn’t have enough information about the issue to take a stand. Mr. Jones wouldn’t comment. We can choose to take them at their word, of course — or we can follow the money. Jones has an endorsement contract with an up-and-coming Chinese shoe and apparel company. James has a $90 million deal with Nike, which has huge business interests in China.
View Quote
Now over 10 years later he's still "unsure" to form an opinion...

What I'm reading on sports forums is that everyone thinks it's a mixture of Nike pressure and Lebron not wanting to piss off a large part of movie going audience for his upcoming Space Jams 2 movie.

It's just hilarious to see how hypocritical all of these NBA players are. I remember when Lebron got all butthurt at the "Shut Up and Dribble" comments when he was running his mouth about every social issue in America. But with China? Guess he found his masters.

Someone made a great comment on Reddit. At this point, Lebron is likely a billionaire with his NBA salary, Nike endorsements, etc..
So what exactly is the point of having "F-you money" if you're only going to say it when it doesn't hurt your bottom line?

I'm honestly enjoying this whole NBA fiasco. It's putting so much light on this situation and the hypocrisy of NBA SJW "woke" types.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 3:58:09 AM EDT
[#12]
N/M
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 3:58:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 10/15/2019 4:18:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Activision Blizzard: The gaming company suspended a professional player of one of their card games following the player's stated support for pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong protests began in June in response to an extradition bill that would have subjected Hong Kong residents to China's rule of law; in effect jeopardizing the civil and political rights afforded to the city's residents as a legacy of its colonial era.

American Airlines: Changed descriptions listing Taiwan as a country following pushback from China's Civil Aviation Authority. The Chinese government in Beijing claims sovereignty over Taiwan, which is self-governed.

Apple: Removed an app from the Apple Store that aided Hong Kong protesters in tracking police and removed the Taiwanese flag emoji from Hong Kong iPhones.

Audi: Used a China map at a press conference that excluded Taiwan, South Tibet, and parts of the Xinjiang region; a company statement, then apologized for their "incorrect geographical map."

Cathay Pacific: China ordered Cathay Pacific, a Hong Kong-based airline, to suspend staff who support and participate in the pro-democracy Hong Kong protests.

Coach: Referenced Hong Kong and Taiwan as individual countries on a shirt, then later called the design a "serious inaccuracy."

Disney/ESPN: An internal memo distributed to ESPN employees prohibits reference to Chinese politics when alluding to a supportive tweet for Hong Kong protesters from the manager of the Houston Rockets.

Delta Airlines: Listed Tibet and Taiwan as countries on its website, and was ordered by China's Civil Aviation Administration to make an apology. Delta called their listing a "grave mistake" with no "political intention."

Gap: After selling a shirt that featured an "incorrect" map of China by not featuring Taiwan or South Tibet and receiving negative comments on Weibo, Gap apologized and removed the shirt from its stores.

Marriott International: In a customer questionnaire, Marriott listed Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau as separate countries; Marriott was ordered by the Shanghai's Cyberspace Administration to take down its website for a week.

Medtronic: Listed "Republic of China (Taiwan)" on its website, then changed it and issued an apology following pressure from Chinese authorities.

Mercedes-Benz: Posted an Instagram photo accompanied by a quote from the Dalai Lama, then deleted the post, and offered a public apology to the Chinese people.

Muji: Eliminated maps in their store catalogues deemed "incorrect" by China's National Administration of Surveying, Mapping and Geoinformation.

NBA: The General Manager of the Houston Rockets, Daryl Morey, tweeted — then deleted — support for Hong Kong protesters; Chinese companies revoked sponsorship and the issue sparked controversy within the NBA.

Nike: Merchandise for the Houston Rockets was removed from Nike stores in large cities in China following Morey's tweet.

Ray-Ban: Changed website location listings from "Taiwan" to "China Taiwan," Unlike other cases, it is unclear whether or not this decision followed pressure from China.

Swarovski: Listed Hong Kong as a country on its website then apologized on their Facebook page for "misleading communication on China's National Sovereignty."

Tiffany & Co: Tweeted then deleted an ad campaign with a model covering her eye, a move that appeared similar to gestures made by Hong Kong pro-democracy activists. The company dubbed the image "was in no way intended to be a political statement of any kind."

Tik Tok: The platform, owned by Chinese company ByteDance, told moderators to censor videos featuring references to Tiananmen Square and Tibetan independence, as well as references to the banned religious group Falun Gong. These requests became public following the release of leaked documents from Tik Tok's moderation guidelines.

Vans: Eliminated Hong Kong protesters' entries in their annual Vans Custom Culture competition. In a statement, Vans said: "As a brand that is open to everyone, we have never taken a political position and therefore review designs to ensure they are in line with our company's long-held values of respect and tolerance, as well as with our clearly communicated guidelines for this competition."

Versace: Described Hong Kong as a country on a shirt that went viral. The fashion brand then tweeted an apology from Chief Creative Officer Donatella Versace apologizing for the shirt.

Viacom / Paramount Pictures: Trailers for "Top Gun: Maverick" censored the Taiwan flag in a jacket shown in the trailer, worn by Tom Cruise.

Zara: Listed Taiwan on a country list on their website; received an order from Shanghai's Cyberspace Administration to publish an apology.
View Quote
thanks!
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 8:21:57 AM EDT
[#15]
fuck Lebron
fuck the NBA
fuck China

I wonder how many billions China is propping the NBA with?
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 8:24:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 8:26:45 AM EDT
[#17]
The hypocrisy is staggering.

As usual.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 8:39:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Shoe deals and there's more NBA fans in China than the US.

But these are some colossally bad quotes. Total sell out by Lebron, Yao, and a bunch of other players.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 8:45:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Savage!
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 8:49:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Wow.

More
View Quote
Black man trapped again, holds his chains in his hand
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 8:50:25 AM EDT
[#21]
To somewhat quote Tucker Carlson: “Instead of exporting freedom to China, we have imported authoritarianism from it.”
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 8:57:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Wow.

More
View Quote
Please LeBron, share your high school education with us all.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Shoe deals and there's more NBA fans in China than the US.

But these are some colossally bad quotes. Total sell out by Lebron, Yao, and a bunch of other players.
View Quote
Yea I heard there's around 500-800 million NBA fans in China. More than the entire US population. They see more money to be made in China than the US. Sellouts...
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#24]
LeBron Asshole!

Demonstrators set a LeBron James jersey on fire during a rally at a playground in Hong Kong

A demonstrator stomps on Lebron James jerseys after the Lakers star criticized Rockets general manager Darryl Morey over his support for anti-China demonstrators on the Island

One critic likened James to a soldier in the Chinese People's Liberation Army

More
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:17:56 PM EDT
[#26]
South Park had a far better reply.
Though the Chinese may not have understood it was very far from an "apology."
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Communists beating us by using capitalism against us really was a genius, long game play.  It seems communists often get their best wins playing the long game since our "leaders" rely on elections and always focus more on short term gains.

The greed of our own corporations fully selling out to the chicoms in exchange for access to their markets while they simultaneously espouse leftist talking points and support leftists domestically is

I remember 10 years ago when the left was against "big corporations" and the way things are headed now anyone that is truly pro-freedom will take that stance.  The irony is that in fiction whenever people looked to the future in the Sci-Fi genre and predicted corporations having this kind of influence it was always in a hyper-capitalist, right-wing kind of way and the opposite is what is actually happening.

When occupy wall street was happening if you would have told me that in a few years I'd also be "against large corporations" I would have punched you in the face.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#29]
This NBA kowtowing to China fiasco seems to only get worse by the moment.  It is all blatant prostitution to totalitarianism for money.  The amazing part is the more the NBA and its players try to explain their apologizing the worse they look.

Lets face it, our so called elites in this nation have long since cooperated and prostituted themselves to totalitarian china for years now at our nations expense.  They know the consequences and they don't care, so long as they get paid.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:36:30 PM EDT
[#30]
What a great time to be alive
All the hypocrisy from the liberals coming to light

I mean, we all knew how hypocritical they are and were but now it’s out there for all to see. Tis glorious
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Chump James for freedom of speech... Move to China James and see how you like it... Idiot...
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Too much money in China to be 'woke ' about human rights.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:59:38 PM EDT
[#34]
LeBron addresses Daryl Morey’s tweet and Lakers’ trip to China | NBA on ESPN
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 1:01:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Lol.

Will attack Trump calling him evil...

China, which is true evil, gets praise.

Clown world.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 1:04:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Clay Travis reacts to the NBA caving to China
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 1:19:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Lol! Lebron catching major flak today.  Now back peddling
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 1:20:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 1:23:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 1:26:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Wow.

More
View Quote
If one more muthafucka like him starts going on about 'OPPRESSION of black people' after this...I will have to cut a fool.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 1:33:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Some great comments in the Reddit thread.

It's almost like his fans are finally becoming "woke."

What's so sad about this, is Lebron is in a position to cause a tidal wave in the other direction, but chose not to do so. He could have come out in support of Hong Kong, and that would have put the NBA, and the American Media in a no fence sitting situation. There is no way the NBA could successfully get rid of Lebron, because while they would piss off the Chinese and receive a swift ban, canning Lebron would have cost them the American market, their home market for at the very least a few years. Yes, it would have cost some players some money, but that's just the thing, the very core of this situation, it's either money or it's human rights for people in China. We as Americans talk a big game about being a beacon for freedom for other people around the world. It's been heart crushing to see that it was all a myth and the pursuit of money was really the only ideal we've been sharing with the world this whole time.
View Quote
LeBron has always done what has been best for him. He has done good things for his community and has helped people and he should be applauded for that but those things were done because they were easy and because they helped him in some way.

Standing for Hong Kong does nothing to help him. He would lose money, there would be a media blitz, he’d be at odds with the NBA and his endorsement deals.

LeBron is doing what he’s always done. He’s looking out for himself. He’s not the great person that everyone else makes him out to be. He’s no greater than a company that donates to charity because it is a PR move and is a tax break. Great people and great leaders take the hard road when they know in their heart it’s the right thing to do. LeBron is a coward.
View Quote
It's another reason why he's been so outspoken during this age of racial tension. It's so easy for him to champion the BLM movement and appear to be "more than an athlete" when there is absolutely zero downside to speaking out on that issue. He knows he'll get a ton of praise for it, and he knows it won't hurt his financial situation because he's pandering to the media/his demographic. But when there is an issue at hand that involves financial risk, he shows his true colors. Talks a big game, but in actuality is just a fake.
View Quote
And the comment after the last quote: "That’s the definition of virtue signaling."
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 1:34:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Lebron knows who butters his bread and who makes his shoes.  He’s going to say whatever his masters at Nike tell him to.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 1:34:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Remember when those minor league basketball players shop lifted in China and learned about Chinese hospitality , then begged Trump to help um ?

Pepperidge Farms remembers
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 3:17:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Remember when LeBron meant "too much to society" to not share political views?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/lebron-james-i-mean-too-much-to-society-youth-to-shut-up-and-dribble
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 3:22:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 3:30:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Wow.

More
View Quote
This is how I know the American dream is real and slavery reparations are not needed.

This guy has bought in and gotten rich partially due to popularity in china and he defends them because it benefits him monitarily.

China, that still has basically no human rights and quite possibly slavery. (Even if you skip their Nork Puppeteering.)

No.

Principles.

At.

All.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 5:26:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Not a big fan of Max Kellerman but he hits the nail on the head.

"It's called selling out. It's very easy to take a stand when there is low to no cost. When there is a real price to pay, then who will stand up? Mohammad Ali did. Not Lebron James"
View Quote
https://streamable.com/tqvl4
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 5:38:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Remember when those minor league basketball players shop lifted in China and learned about Chinese hospitality , then begged Trump to help um ?

Pepperidge Farms remembers
View Quote
They didn't even say thanks when they got back.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 11:33:55 PM EDT
[#50]
hahaha...this gets better and better.

Someone found a Lebron voiceover cut scene from the latest 2K20 NBA video game title where he gets all preachy about helping others without a voice...and how it's more than "just about the ball."

You can't make this up.

Absolutely hilarious. I so hope some reporter plays this out loud for Lebron during a press conference.

“Those people, those kids, they exist on every corner of the globe, and they’re all deserving of a chance”

“I believe no one person is capable of turning the tide, but we all have an obligation”
View Quote
https://streamable.com/jxkz0
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top