Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:57:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Good for him exercising the right to keep and bear arms. Not guilty.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#2]
FBATF
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
None of that should be illegal
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:40:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Dude will get three hots and a cot and pick up trash for 1-2 years.
View Quote

not on the federal side
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:19:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The 2021 incident was enough to put him in prison for life, and this one is life times 10. The funny part is that if he's already a convicted felon, they can't get him on any of this stuff because SCOTUS has already ruled he can just plead the 5th when it comes to registering NFA weapons. He's got a free pass to make as many as he wants.
View Quote

And there's a case going before the court now that could strike the 'felon in possession' charges from the GCA altogether.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:21:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Likely working for the feds. Only glitch was some local LE happened up on him this second time.

I have a question about this Glock switch thing...what is the source of these?  You hear of them in the news all the time. I assume this doodad is a machined part. Are they sourced from China? If so, you'd think sourcing the origin would be easy for LE.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How was he out and free from the 2021 incident?

Not guilty btw

Likely working for the feds. Only glitch was some local LE happened up on him this second time.

I have a question about this Glock switch thing...what is the source of these?  You hear of them in the news all the time. I assume this doodad is a machined part. Are they sourced from China? If so, you'd think sourcing the origin would be easy for LE.  

Not when it's the fucking feds that have been importing them as fast and furious 2.0, to push a "omg eeeevil machineguns are everywhere! ban everything!" narrative.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:24:04 PM EDT
[#7]
"ninety-seven switches for the ******* in my hood"

"four P80's so I make it understood"
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:28:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Was he driving one of those trucks that pull to the curb and sell AR15s?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:29:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Was he selling them from a truck? That seems to be the thing these days.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:31:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like Jake is a US citizen.  Too bad.  If he was here illegally, he'd be out and about until at least 2035 for his scheduled sanctuary hearing.  Poor Jake.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:32:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Why would he have a brace when he has all the other unregistered NFA items?
View Quote

Yeah he doesn’t seem like a gray market kind of guy
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:34:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Let’s all admit that dude knows how to party
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:39:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'd actually like to own a Subaru Crosstrek. Drove the one my brother owns on a long road trip and liked it. I'm a lifelong Southerner, so carpetbagger thing is off the table. You may have me on the sexuality angle, though. I admit to being a lesbian trapped in a man's body. That might explain it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That area of Western NC (Assville) and surrounding is turning into nothing more than another urban shithole; Memphis/Charlotte/Chitcago/Boston/DC etc. Same as any other blue city. Liberals rule and their associated policies are what leads to this.

The number of Subarus in Western NC is a good indicator of the direction it has taken.  And not just RainbowRoos, but lots retired commie carpetbaggers.

I'd actually like to own a Subaru Crosstrek. Drove the one my brother owns on a long road trip and liked it. I'm a lifelong Southerner, so carpetbagger thing is off the table. You may have me on the sexuality angle, though. I admit to being a lesbian trapped in a man's body. That might explain it.

I think I fixed your quote.

My niece and her husband have a Subaru and they are arch conservatives. I have a VERY conservative gay friend that is also a very prolific gun owner that had one.

It isn't a perfect metric, but the bumperstickers and covid masks still on the mirror (or driver's face) are my usual key factor to deciding link.

Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Not guilty due to the second amendment.

Kharn
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:44:44 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll take one, how much?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:47:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I think Jake is kinda sorta screwed.
View Quote
You might just wonna go ahead and say "Fucked" on this one.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:59:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Where do the switches come from?

3D print, backyard machine shops, illegally importation,

The old Pandora's Box fable! Once out there's no putting it back.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Dude is addicted to Glock switches. He's a Glock switch junkie.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:05:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Was he selling them from a truck? That seems to be the thing these days.
View Quote
He wasn't in PA or NY, places Joe frequents.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top