Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:23:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There’s no other NFL, there are a ton of other better than Bud Light beers.

Not an equal comparison by any stretch
View Quote

The comparison wasn't between the NFL and Bud Light.   It was more of an illustration of the American consumer's attention span and memory.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:25:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"Bud light drinker" is now a common insult.  

They should just identify as Zima and begin their transition story.
View Quote

It's always been an insult.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:26:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Beer drinkers of the world made a new commercial for Anheuser-Busch .  

CONNIE FRANCIS: WHO'S SORRY NOW? (1958) - LIVE TV
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:27:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Did my part and left a dislike
View Quote

FUCK AB with a steel pipe (I bet they like it like that tooo....)
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:28:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How do you get four bud light drinkers on a bar stool?

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"Bud light drinker" is now a common insult.  

They should just identify as Zima and begin their transition story.
View Quote

Bingo!
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:31:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Downvotes were removed but I added mine anyway.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Went to one of the local liquor stores to grab a six pack of Coors Banquet. Guy behind the counter said they couldn’t pay people to take Bud off their hands.
View Quote

I would take it if they paid me. Then go Kid Rock on it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:37:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lame commercial . Lame response about a leave of absence. FAB I can move on from my Natty Light.
View Quote

Somewhere, in a bunker:
[Hitler] Nein, nein, nein!  We corner the market on shitty beer!  Where is this customer going to go?  No other company has a beer this shitty!  This market is ours!  Ours!
[General] Mein Fuhrer, may I remind you about Milwaukee's Best.
[Hitler] [sighs, breaks eyeglasses, puts head on table in despair]
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:41:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In order to give it a dislike I'd have to reward it with a view which is a compromise I'm not willing to make.
View Quote

The metrics show how long each viewer watched. They'll see tens of thousands of views under 10 seconds which will correspond to dislikes.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:41:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Talked to a buddy who is a regional manager for a large beer distributor in a major metropolitan area, about 2 million folks. Said bud light is still trending down in sales but has seen an uptick in sales of Budweiser.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:43:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I hear the Zach Brown Band in the commercial.    LOL

FBL
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:47:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The metrics show how long each viewer watched. They'll see tens of thousands of views under 10 seconds which will correspond to dislikes.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In order to give it a dislike I'd have to reward it with a view which is a compromise I'm not willing to make.

[AB Management]This ad was too fratty.  Based on the number of dislikes, we need more chicks with dicks.  And, we really need to emphasize the dick thing, because it compliments the notion that our product is piss water.[/AB Management]
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:48:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Since Bud turned off the comments for the video people have been leaving comments in this video instead.

BUD LIGHT HOLD | EASY TO DRINK, EASY TO ENJOY :6
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:53:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Those dumb bastards might as well make an add with drunk taliban fucking trannies instead of goats, while they are at it have isis make a cameo appearance on the can. Use those cans as targets.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:53:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 10:59:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I hear the Zach Brown Band in the commercial.    LOL

FBL
View Quote

I’m sure Zac Brown had to approve the commercial since his biggest song ever is the soundtrack.

Not surprised since he’s turned out to be a douchebag.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:02:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Barron’s Article about Bud Sales Decline

I was skeptical about their decline in sales, but Barron’s is a legitimate source. This is a serious crisis at this point.

Amazing that they haven’t fired EVERYONE involved.
View Quote

Pay wall dude
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:05:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Tell you what, before all this bullshit I was a loyal non-drinker of bud light.  That shit sucks.  I flew into the airport in Newark, NJ for years and there's a Budweiser brewery visible from there.  That's what I want, Newark water in my beer.  Dee-lish.  When all that tranny shit broke out though, I was all, "I'm never drinking Bud Light again!!"

I watched the new commercial.  Took it at face value.  I felt them appeal to the very fibers of my Americanness.  I'm ready to go back to being a loyal non-drinker of that shitty garbage beer.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:19:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:29:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The comparison wasn't between the NFL and Bud Light.   It was more of an illustration of the American consumer's attention span and memory.
View Quote

The opportunity cost of giving up one of many beers is significantly lower than giving up the only game in town
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:32:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:36:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Remember when YT started changing the number of likes/dislikes on biden videos during the election to make it seem like he was more popular? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:39:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It’s almost like they’re pretending the whole mulvaney incident didn’t even happen. The fact that they have to keep the comments turned off is telling also.

ETA: left a thumbs down.
View Quote

I’m still trying to figure out how a 1stLt goes to the CIA. Then Harvard. Now the CEO of AB.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:39:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Same.  How do you see the dislike count?
View Quote

There's a Chrome extension that puts them back.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:44:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Bud Light. It's beer... for trannies
View Quote

Tranny fluid
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:46:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The opportunity cost of giving up one of many beers is significantly lower than giving up the only game in town
View Quote

The NFL isn't the only game in town.   Its not even the only football league in town.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:51:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The NFL isn't the only game in town.   Its not even the only football league in town.
View Quote

Haven't watched a game since the kneeling shit started
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:52:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Is it just me or does the bud lite logo keep turning toward the camera?  

Totally different angles at about 0:10 when the gal in the dark shirt comes between then can and camera.  Then the logo "chases" the camera after the can is back in view.

Gotta get that shitty name recognition out there.
Link Posted: 5/1/2023 11:58:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Good, FUCK AB

But ya gotta love GD.

Bud Light hires a tranny, GD is outraged and boycotts!

Disney pushes tranny shit day in and day out, GD lines up to pay to watch the Mandalorian.
View Quote

Disney park attendance it way down, they haven't had a movie make any money since Spider Man No Way Home and that was a Sony movie, ratings for the Mandalorian are way down compared to season 2, there might not be a season 4. Woke D+ shows like Willow and gender swapped National Treasure where canceled after one season.

Disney is hurting but they don't care cause they're getting ESG money.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:00:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So you can only do stuff that's easy? You can only boycott something if there are a bunch of easy alternatives?

Maybe that's why we're in the state that we're in

Bud Light got caught flat-footed because plenty of other corporations have pushed this shit a lot harder than they have and gotten away with it. Disney does it, and conservatives continue to go to their parks and watch their programs. Disney even pushes that stuff into kids' programming, and there's still not much negative market impact. Same with the NFL.
View Quote
The thing I don't get about Disney is that it's easy to decide Disney can fuck off. It's a ridiculously expensive vacation for a family. You could take your family to Hawaii for cheaper than a trip to Disney.

To some extent, I believe the soccer moms want to go to Disney more than the kids. The moms want to put it on their social media.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:01:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

[AB Management]This ad was too fratty.  Based on the number of dislikes, we need more chicks with dicks.  And, we really need to emphasize the dick thing, because it compliments the notion that our product is piss water.[/AB Management]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct, the exact time period YouTube removed dislikes was during the very first early Biden White House videos but they blamed it on other shit about not wanting to hurt the feelings of content creators who received large amount of dislikes
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:01:54 AM EDT
[#33]
of course the bastards disabled the comments.
I went there to click on DISLIKE
10 million views and 360 likes!  
I didn't see a way to view the dislikes count

FUCK THEM
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:02:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Shame on Bud Light. Shame on anyone that would participate in a Bid Light commercial. Shame on anyone that continues to support this shit company and others like them.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:04:03 AM EDT
[#35]
I initially thought an apology could fix this but they have waited far to long.

Fuck em!
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:07:19 AM EDT
[#36]
I like how they claimed some bullshit to push their agenda on "not wanting to appear fratty". Funny considering the amount of money made by "fratty" kids buying 30 packs of beer and downing them as fast as possible as long with country hicks drinking your product daily. What product wouldn't want to have that rate of sales/consumption?
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:08:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
of course the bastards disabled the comments.
I went there to click on DISLIKE
10 million views and 360 likes!  
I didn't see a way to view the dislikes count

FUCK THEM
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:09:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Zac Brown took the pay day.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:12:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:12:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:14:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:17:56 AM EDT
[#42]
I just read a blurb that said AB is being pressured by these militant leftists (lgbtq-jgkbneit whatever the fuck alphabet soup) groups to double down on support for this mentally ill faggot masquerading as a woman. Who could have seen this coming?
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:20:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Sales down 26% somebody needs to get fired.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:21:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Since it has gone this long with not really much more than telling a couple execs to lay low for a while, they should just go ahead and move to the next level of crazy with their marketing.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/transgendered-transabled-people-choosing-identify-handicapped
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:23:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Barron’s Article about Bud Sales Decline

I was skeptical about their decline in sales, but Barron’s is a legitimate source. This is a serious crisis at this point.

Amazing that they haven’t fired EVERYONE involved.
View Quote

Or, at least, offered a legitimate apology and acknowledgement of how the constant propaganda is wrong while telling the leftist activist to go fuck themselves.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:25:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I’m still trying to figure out how a 1stLt goes to the CIA. Then Harvard. Now the CEO of AB.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s almost like they’re pretending the whole mulvaney incident didn’t even happen. The fact that they have to keep the comments turned off is telling also.

ETA: left a thumbs down.

Because Satan is his uncle?
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:29:51 AM EDT
[#47]
They dialed it back to interracial relationship.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:31:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
they should just make an ad with a middle age guy with a big beard wearing a plain grey tshirt sitting at a bar drinking a bud lite.  Then the voice over saying "look, we're sorry.  we fucked up.  We know it.  we fired the people responsible for it.  It is our fault for hiring them to begin with.  Please take us back"
View Quote

Best idea I've heard yet for them.

Wouldn't matter, I'm not sure I've ever actually bought bud light.
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:38:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Since Bud turned off the comments for the video people have been leaving comments in this video instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtwHZz6umaU
View Quote

"The guy responsible for "New Coke" is probably laughing his rear off right now.   He didn't think anyone would mess up as bad as he did but your company comes along and says "Hold my beer!"  LOLOLOLO"
Link Posted: 5/2/2023 12:47:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtwHZz6umaU
View Quote

What the Hell was that?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top