Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 1:32:59 AM EDT
[#1]
There are some sad dudes with absolutely no game here.

Take a shower head to toe, wash your ass (Twice).
Get a haircut and take some pride in your appearance.
Then learn how to not be a weirdo, and be polite.

If you have a trusted "NORMAL" female friend have her go
shopping with you to pick out an outfit or more for you.

PS: If you wear cologne use it extremely sparingly.

Link Posted: 9/17/2023 1:33:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@TheWhitePill tell me more.

how does one (without being independently wealthy) just quit their job and continue making ends meet?

How do you pay for a team membership with no income?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reject wage slavery, become a man of leisure and no responsibilities. I stopped caring about 6 months ago and it's the happiest I've been in a long time.

how does one (without being independently wealthy) just quit their job and continue making ends meet?

Before I would work 6 days a week for about 70 total hours per week of work. I’d always be in a bad mood, I’d be pissed that I never had any time to enjoy my hobbies, time to just relax, time to see friends. I was making plenty of money but I’d just spend it on bullshit that I didn’t need, I already have plenty of guns, I don’t really need anymore, I don’t watch tv but I was paying for cable.

So I cut all the shit my life that I don’t need, it saved me a bunch of money each month, I don’t sit around and look at things on the internet and fantasize about buying them until I break down and actually spend money on shit I don’t need. I’m currently selling my house and I’ve thrown out tons of shot I realized I don’t need, I’m downsizing to a home that I’ll be able to pay cash for. It will be much smaller than where I live now but I don’t have a bunch of shit to fill it up with.

I now work just enough to cover my basic needs, and save a little for emergencies, which is a lot less than 70 hours a week, I maybe worked 20 hours this week. I can play my guitars which is free, I can walk down to the park and bird watch, that’s free, I can read books from the library and listen to baseball on the radio, that’s essentially free.

I’ve watched a lot of my friends try to keep up with the Jones’ on not great salaries and I can only imagine the kind of crazy credit card debt they must be in. I’m talking 65k dollar trucks, 425k homes, that kind of debt on a public teacher salary. Fuck that. I’ll live in a 850 square foot home and be happy with the security of knowing it’s paid off, who cares if it’s not some shitty built 2,400 square home on a tiny lot.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 1:33:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Hell yeah.

Stupid shit which entertains people makes $
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
$5/month and $15/month membership options on the site.  Seems like a good money-making idea.

Hell yeah.

I see mgtow.vip is available.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 1:37:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Before I would work 6 days a week for about 70 total hours per week of work. I'd always be in a bad mood, I'd be pissed that I never had any time to enjoy my hobbies, time to just relax, time to see friends. I was making plenty of money but I'd just spend it on bullshit that I didn't need, I already have plenty of guns, I don't really need anymore, I don't watch tv but I was paying for cable.

So I cut all the shit my life that I don't need, it saved me a bunch of money each month, I don't sit around and look at things on the internet and fantasize about buying them until I break down and actually spend money on shit I don't need. I'm currently selling my house and I've thrown out tons of shot I realized I don't need, I'm downsizing to a home that I'll be able to pay cash for. It will be much smaller than where I live now but I don't have a bunch of shit to fill it up with.

I now work just enough to cover my basic needs, and save a little for emergencies, which is a lot less than 70 hours a week, I maybe worked 20 hours this week. I can play my guitars which is free, I can walk down to the park and bird watch, that's free, I can read books from the library and listen to baseball on the radio, that's essentially free.

I've watched a lot of my friends try to keep up with the Jones' on not great salaries and I can only imagine the kind of crazy credit card debt they must be in. I'm talking 65k dollar trucks, 425k homes, that kind of debt on a public teacher salary. Fuck that. I'll live in a 850 square foot home and be happy with the security of knowing it's paid off, who cares if it's not some shitty built 2,400 square home on a tiny lot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reject wage slavery, become a man of leisure and no responsibilities. I stopped caring about 6 months ago and it's the happiest I've been in a long time.

Before I would work 6 days a week for about 70 total hours per week of work. I'd always be in a bad mood, I'd be pissed that I never had any time to enjoy my hobbies, time to just relax, time to see friends. I was making plenty of money but I'd just spend it on bullshit that I didn't need, I already have plenty of guns, I don't really need anymore, I don't watch tv but I was paying for cable.

So I cut all the shit my life that I don't need, it saved me a bunch of money each month, I don't sit around and look at things on the internet and fantasize about buying them until I break down and actually spend money on shit I don't need. I'm currently selling my house and I've thrown out tons of shot I realized I don't need, I'm downsizing to a home that I'll be able to pay cash for. It will be much smaller than where I live now but I don't have a bunch of shit to fill it up with.

I now work just enough to cover my basic needs, and save a little for emergencies, which is a lot less than 70 hours a week, I maybe worked 20 hours this week. I can play my guitars which is free, I can walk down to the park and bird watch, that's free, I can read books from the library and listen to baseball on the radio, that's essentially free.

I've watched a lot of my friends try to keep up with the Jones' on not great salaries and I can only imagine the kind of crazy credit card debt they must be in. I'm talking 65k dollar trucks, 425k homes, that kind of debt on a public teacher salary. Fuck that. I'll live in a 850 square foot home and be happy with the security of knowing it's paid off, who cares if it's not some shitty built 2,400 square home on a tiny lot.
Pussy is still free.

Fat chicks need love too.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 1:43:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Pussy is still free.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pussy is still free.

It’s 2023, even the biggest of big ones will want some sort of compensation after 2 or 3 “dates”
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 1:55:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's 2023, even the biggest of big ones will want some sort of compensation after 2 or 3 "dates"
View Quote
That's why you drop them off a block from your house after the first date.

Bitch needs exercise.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:03:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Bitch needs exercise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's 2023, even the biggest of big ones will want some sort of compensation after 2 or 3 "dates"

Bitch needs exercise.

Fat shaming fat bitches

Noice

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:08:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Fat shaming fat bitches

Noice

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bitch needs exercise.

Fat shaming fat bitches

Noice

I care to think of it as therapy.  They want to be skinny.  You want them to be skinny.

This is a win win.

Run for your life fatty!
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:19:24 AM EDT
[#9]
@JLPettimoreIII

Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:28:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
@JLPettimoreIII

View Quote
Is that sumbitch drunk or asleep?

He never misses this shit.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:31:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@JLPettimoreIII

He is with his woman

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:33:43 AM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@JLPettimoreIII

He is with his woman

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/530668/D73B3553-E396-451A-A33C-CC21CD090AE6_jpe-2956782.JPG
God damn, son.

She tucks well.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:46:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I care to think of it as therapy.  They want to be skinny.  You want them to be skinny.

This is a win win.

Run for your life fatty!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bitch needs exercise.

Fat shaming fat bitches

Noice

This is a win win.

Run for your life fatty!

Brb, imma nominate you for a nobel or smth
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:47:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
God damn, son.

She tucks well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@JLPettimoreIII

He is with his woman

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/530668/D73B3553-E396-451A-A33C-CC21CD090AE6_jpe-2956782.JPG
God damn, son.

She tucks well.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 3:05:45 AM EDT
[#15]
A lot of it is modern feminism, "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle"
If you can find a bicycle that puts a roof over your head and food on the table, that's one awesome bicycle!
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 3:10:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Drowning in it. Guess I better get to work.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 3:24:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
A lot of it is modern feminism, "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle"
If you can find a bicycle that puts a roof over your head and food on the table, that's one awesome bicycle!
View Quote

Yup

Goes out the window when times get really tough.

Feminism is what that Rob guy calls a "luxury belief".

@Geralt55
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 3:32:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Brb, imma nominate you for a nobel or smth
View Quote
I would like to dedicate this nomination to my wingman.  Baby Jesus.

He is my guiding light.  And you know what bitches at church love?

That's right.  Lord Jesus.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 3:50:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Love their FAQ

Do members of the NPNW movement feel entitled to pussy?

Yes, absolutely. We firmly believe that men are on the face of the earth to fuck pussy and if that godgiven right is taken from men then men are not obliged to work, pay taxes or contribute in any way, shape or form to this tyrannical society that doesn't respect the reproductive rights and basic human rights of men. No one should feel entitled to the labor and taxes of men. Society broke the most basic contract so society should not have any expectations or demands from men anymore.
View Quote

They advicate for sexual communism and sexual reparations too!
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 3:55:18 AM EDT
[#20]
How can there be a pussy shortage when I look around and see all of yall?
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 4:00:40 AM EDT
[#21]
You know as a man who didn't get a lot in his 20's I can tell you exactly why. I was fat, balding and had zero confidence in myself.

You know what I did? I lost the weight, embraced the baldness and shaved my head and I started finding confidence. The Army helped a lot.

I don't "slay", but it was good enough to get an awesome woman that keeps me very, very happy.

If most of these "men" would just take a hard look at themselves and face some uncomfortable truths, they could find a chance for some personal growth and end up being better people.

Or you could just be a sad, angry loner that lives with his parents or step-parents and blames their problems on everyone else except themselves.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 4:17:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Hell yeah.

View Quote

True. I only have a membership here to post pix the easy way in the YLYL thread
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 4:28:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 5:04:50 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What if I don't work and still get pussy?

You are either desirable enough to get pussy or you are not.

So the solution is participation trophy/ pity pussy?
View Quote

Yeah I get incel vibes from OP.  Unfortunately for him, Canadian women, like most Canadians, are no longer able to afford getting fat, so he doesn't have a large pool of easy hogs to dip into if he's desperate.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 5:09:42 AM EDT
[#25]
LOL, I imagine someday some guy will put up a sign "Will work for pussy"

The idea of men going on strike and refusing to work, until they start getting laid... is funny.
But it wouldn't work.

A lot of women are more than happy to share man with other women, rather than police their own hoeflation.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 5:24:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yup

@Geralt55
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup

@Geralt55
Luxury beliefs is such a great phrase to describe a lot of shit.

You support open borders? Ahh, spoken like someone who doesn't have to worry about competing against someone who's OK working for slave wages.

You support abolishing the Police and banning guns? Ahh, spoken like someone who lives in a gated community with armed security.

You dont care about inflation? Ahhh, spoken like someone' who's wealth comes from their assets (which increase with inflation) rather than the selling of their labor (which stagnates with inflation)

What infuriates me the most of that class of people, are the upper middle class liberals who have high paying jobs... and are typically responsible for paying their their subordinates shit wages. Then they turn around and host another corporate indoctrination class where they bitch at you for your "white privilege"

Some subhuman piece of shit upper middle class liberal telling me, a lowly worker struggling to support his family... that I'm "PRIVILEGED!". Being preached at about my privilege, by some upper middle class cunt that lives in a gated community, when she probably makes 5 times as much as I do. Fucking HR bitches who will preach all this lefty social justice garbage, but then ignore the only real privilege that actually exists, and is absolute... *WEALTH PRIVILEGE*.

Link Posted: 9/17/2023 6:25:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 6:58:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:34:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I see mgtow.vip is available.
View Quote

Just like every one that would use it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:35:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
How can there be a pussy shortage when I look around and see all of yall?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:42:10 AM EDT
[#31]
NO PUSSY NO WORK NO PUSSY NO TAXES NO PUSSY NO VACCINE NO PUSSY NO PEACE

Seems reasonable to me.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:43:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
MGTOW thread?
View Quote

Nope.

It's a NPNWNPNTNPNVNPNP thread!!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:48:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Pussy is the best thing ever. I love pussy. No pussy no work. Cheers.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:49:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Well, guess it's time to go flirt with the single mom waitresses.
I'm thinking bacon, eggs medium covered in chili.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:52:00 AM EDT
[#35]
You still have two hands?
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:59:47 AM EDT
[#36]
I have said for years that if every man got a BJ weekly we could achieve world peace.

Come on woman if you really want world peace get on your knees.

Or A piece for Peace.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:26:17 AM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@JLPettimoreIII

He is with his woman

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:26:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
God damn, son.

She tucks well.
View Quote

[very enthusiastically]  Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman?

Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:27:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@JLPettimoreIII

everybody relax, i'm here.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:34:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Men always pay for pussy.

It’s merely a question of how direct the transaction is.
View Quote

Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:39:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Well, guess it's time to go flirt with the single mom waitresses.
I'm thinking bacon, eggs medium covered in chili.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:39:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Usernames?
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:44:14 AM EDT
[#43]
They sound like pussies
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
There is no such thing as free or affordable pussy.  The sooner sexless men understand this the sooner they can get laid.
View Quote

False.

There's plenty of free or affordable pussy.

It's just not attached to the most desirable of women.

You can't have a Ferrari for the price of a Yugo.
That's what sexless men need to understand.
You have to match your own desirability with that of your target demographic. Raise your status, or lower your standards. There's no other way.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 11:05:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

False.

You have to match your own desirability with that of your target demographic. Raise your status, or lower your standards. There's no other way.
View Quote

A lot of dudes operate on a 1-10 scale of rating women; it's unnecessarily complicated and rife with inconsistencies, because women can change their appearance quite easily, and in fact much of their appearance is a lie anyway due to cosmetics. Besides, pretty much everyone would fuck both an 8 and a 9, so on the margins the numbers are all distinctions without a difference anyway. What matters is where the lines are drawn.

In college I adopted a 3 part scale to cut through the bullshit: yes/no/maybe.

Would you fuck her? If yes she's a yes, if no she's a no. Simple.

A maybe is a woman who is ordinarily a no, but who can become a yes with the addition of enough alcohol; important-your dick must still be able to work despite the alcohol for her to be a maybe. She must hit the sweet spot between whiskey dick and a yes to be a maybe.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 11:11:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
A lot of dudes operate on a 1-10 scale of rating women; it's unnecessarily complicated and rife with inconsistencies....
View Quote
Nah, the 1-10 scale is fine. Trick is 1)you have to know where YOU are on that scale 2)know to stay in your lane and dont try for women at above your #.

Women fuck up [the scale]. Never down. Sometimes they fuck across if they've been fooled into thinking its up. ~ Louis CK
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 11:25:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yup

@Geralt55
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup

@Geralt55

Douglas Murray (who is a gay man, so I guess "Akshully he's just a cheetoh fingers that's upset about womyn rejecting him tee hee!
Or no what's the other copium phrase the brainlets trotted out?
"OMG HE JUST NEEDS TO GET OFF TINDER, HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR") explained that there's this operating belief that,
"Men and women are somehow equal in all ways, except where women are better."

That's where we are ^
In reality, where we live, one gender does not get fastballs thrown high inside at anything near or approaching what the other does, period.

We're at a point where people have to explain why it makes sense to have a 5'1" 120lb female police officer who can't do pull ups at all, but the 5'4" 140lb man who didn't do enough pull ups can't do it because ________?_______?
We have two qualification bars for one job (that involves going hands on with crazy people at times) because,
__________________________?

We accept it as a norm, one gender gets a lower bar to clear because of course and that's NOT "privilege because: um uhh it isn't! Duh.
And bringing up the above (which is true.) in the wrong setting earns you "Bad guy" medals for saying it out loud.

Pointing it out results in screeching.
In the name of equality of course.

And then people get upset when Kevin Samuels gets famous, they wonder why.
It's an allergic reaction to the overreach.
If polite people can't explain to the obese single mom of 4 that "beauty at any size" does NOT mean she can hold out for the 6'5" banker-brah, that she divorced the one guy who married her in the hopes of "upgrayedd-ing" to, then you're going to have KS do it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 11:48:09 AM EDT
[#48]
I’m in a pussy desert. It is defined as….

A pussy desert is an area that has limited access to affordable and nutritious poon- tang. In contrast, an area with greater access to hoes and housewives with fresh poon-tang may be called a tang oasis. The designation considers the type and the quality of pussy available to the population, in addition to the accessibility of the pussy through the wetness and the proximity of the pussy.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 11:48:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

A lot of dudes operate on a 1-10 scale of rating women;
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

False.

A lot of dudes operate on a 1-10 scale of rating women;

Patrice O'Neal had a 1-30 scale

IIRC his logic
(Pardon my french here, I'm attempting to paraphrase Patrice, who 100% would not have survived cancel culture )
It was something like, "Ya'll ever see like, an ugly beautiful b--? Like Gisele, whatever the fuck her name is?
Like she's ugly, but you know she's beautiful?

So she might be like a 26.

See, ugly girls are 1-10
Average girls are 11-20
Beautiful girls are 21-30

Ever seen some girl that's just busted but, she's kinda cute?
7."

It went like that ^

Patrice O'Neal made Andrew Tate look like Gloria Steinem.

it's unnecessarily complicated and rife with inconsistencies, because women can change their appearance quite easily, and in fact much of their appearance is a lie anyway due to cosmetics. Besides, pretty much everyone would fuck both an 8 and a 9, so on the margins the numbers are all distinctions without a difference anyway. What matters is where the lines are drawn.

It's true, it's a nebulous concept. Men have "types", we're not all into the same things, we really aren't.
I don't like skinny girls, never have, even when I was skinny for a little while  
I don't like blondes, never have.

"Mass market" appeal is hard to calculate, it effectively means having the GREATEST appeal possible across the "male team" and its differing preferences.
It'll start with, she has to have a pretty face (which seems to mean high levels of facial symmetry, face alone puts her in some tier of modeling)
Body wise: on the thinner side (As men "in general" prefer this)
Some degree of "younger"
Tall without being "Too tall"
T/A without generally going past some imaginary line.

It's a weird sweet spot that's hard to describe, doesn't exist, but absolutely exists and we know it when we see it

I totally agree on how nebulous it is, and I do think guys can look at the IG girls and say "Not for me, she's honestly a 7 under that makeup".
I feel you on that.

In college I adopted a 3 part scale to cut through the bullshit: yes/no/maybe.

Would you fuck her? If yes she's a yes, if no she's a no. Simple.

A maybe is a woman who is ordinarily a no, but who can become a yes with the addition of enough alcohol; important-your dick must still be able to work despite the alcohol for her to be a maybe. She must hit the sweet spot between whiskey dick and a yes to be a maybe.

I think this is the hiccup that women run into ^
Men have those 3 tiers, almost like a buy/lease/rent situation for a car.

If she says "ON SALE! WILL HAVE SEX WITH YOU!", many men won't be opposed to renting that car
Most men LOOOVE test drives.
If it goes well, maybe even a lease

But the horrible truth is that a lot of men know, from the get go, that's not one they would buy. 100% they know that going in.
Or as the female matchmaker Rebecca Lynn Pope (I guess she just hates womyn and is a cheetoh fingers right? ) says, "Girl, there are levels to this."

They like corvettes, they want a corvette, this mustang is "okay" and "not bad", but they are not staying.
Not all male attention is committal male attention from men who are open to buying the car.
They don't get that.
Once they "shoot their shot" or get sexual up front, it puts a big "RENT/LEASE" sign on them, and they get confused as to what the "buy" market it is.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 11:57:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Whats the exchange rate?
would I charge for eating pussy?? I like it but I also like working on things to so still labor?

? hours of labor = 1 HJ
? hours of labor = 1 BJ
? hours of labor = Anal
Etc..

seems there should be a standard
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top