Quoted:

Exactly....this country used to believe in individual freedom
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wouldn’t be surprised if some here would be OK with that as long as it doesn’t affect them and they can get back to work.  There are plenty of people here who advocate that all of the so-called “at risk” people should be forced to stay at home under lockdown while the rest of the country gets back to work.

No one ever said they should be forced to stay home.  They should be allowed to decide for themselves if they want to stay home.  I'll decide for myself if I want to stay home.

Exactly....this country used to believe in individual freedom

Some did, and some threw American citizens in camps because of who their parents were.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I hear they want to inter all heterosexual white conservative males. And Christians.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:24:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Came for this.

The great Democratic saint, FDR, rounded up people to put in camps. The liberals think that was the one minor stain on his record. Now they want to do it again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Came for this.

The great Democratic saint, FDR, rounded up people to put in camps. The liberals think that was the one minor stain on his record. Now they want to do it again.

Woodrow Wilson threw people in jail for protesting the first WW. He shut down over 800 newspapers IIRC for publishing things he didn't like.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:28:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I will never live to see it.I promise.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:28:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You won't see me dragged out to a van like you saw in China.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:30:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Democrat is just one of the many heads on this beast.
Luciferian Generational Communist Globalists
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Democrats gonna Democrat.

Democrat is just one of the many heads on this beast.
Luciferian Generational Communist Globalists

Ruling Class Decision Makers
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Free arm tattoo and yamakul too?

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:34:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quarantäne macht frei
View Quote

Very nice.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Say when
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:42:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Say when
View Quote

As soon as you hear the choo choo.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:46:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Here Freedom flies in your heart like an eagle 

Dusty old helmet, rusty old gun,
They sit in the corner and wait -
Two souvenirs of the Second World War
That have withstood the time, and the hate.
Mute witness to a time of much trouble.
Where kill or be killed was the law -
Were these implements used with high honor?
What was the glory they saw?
Many times I've wanted to ask them -
And now that we're here all alone,
Relics all three of a long ago war -
Where has freedom gone? 

Freedom flies in your heart like an eagle.
Let it soar with the winds high above
Among the spirits of soldiers now sleeping,
Guard it with care and with love.
I salute my old friends in the corner,
I agree with all they have said -
And if the moment of truth comes tomorrow,
I'll be free, or By God, I'll be dead!

Poem by Audie Murphy
Medal of Honor Recipient
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 6:06:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
NPR this morning tells us that the U.S. needs internment camps mandatory quarantine centers, citing their success in Wuhan (where the people were initially reluctant, but eventually came to appreciate the free health care, despite being hauled out of their home for simply showing a symptom).  And Harvey Feinberg (former head of National Academy of Medicine) assures us that it's simply a free "holiday" (his words) that the states are allowed to do, just like they quarantine tuberculosis patients.  

WTF?!  

I sure hope the Left runs with this narrative, because they'll suffer at the ballot box for a generation.

Link to listen:
https://www.npr.org/programs/morning-edition/

ETA: transcript:
https://www.npr.org/transcripts/846919746
View Quote

More like they won't live to see the next generation.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 6:15:51 PM EDT
[#14]
being sent to Govt summer camp,yeah that's going to be a problem and probably an ugly one
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 6:44:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You won't see me dragged out to a van like you saw in China.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 6:46:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, that certainly is one way to create a few hundred thousand Timothy McVeighs.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#17]
NPR is a pure communist, Trump hating propaganda station subsidized with tax dollars.  They will say and support ANYTHING that they believe will take down Trump.  Even if it kills hundreds of thousands of people.  Nothing they say should be taken as some sort of Gospel, at least not while Trump is President and we hold the Senate.  When the democrats have control, then those fantasies they spew could come true.

I do find it ironic though that so many GD'ers are so irate at this, after all a few years back there were mucho GD'ers advocating locking up most Muslims in this country, even if citizens, just because they were Muslims.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 7:23:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Wait, so calling for their death is okay, but putting people in camps isn't?
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 7:24:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Ahh, I'm going with HELL NO.  That is a red line that will not be crossed.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#20]
> Harvey Feinberg

Oy vey!
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 8:20:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 8:24:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quarantäne macht frei
View Quote

Thank you

ETA: Lets make some heads explode. Make the Karens OWN IT.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Also heard that

Pee mag poppers whet dream
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 8:33:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Look at the upside, this gives us something to liberate.  I hope they have Migs parked there...

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#25]
No thanks, I'm good.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 8:42:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Look at the upside, this gives us something to liberate.  I hope they have Migs parked there...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/12632/preview-1391438.jpg
View Quote

YAK, not MiG.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 9:13:41 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/12632/preview-1391438.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/27/Yak-38_%2814598742%29.jpg

YAK, not MiG.

Hey, I'm fappin' over here.  Don't ruin the mood!
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
As someone who is in the second week of quarantine duty, the "residents" are not at all as appreciative as the narrative would suggest.
View Quote

As someone who got locked down early and hard (PA state), I can assure you that after 5 weeks, (6 really, since my son's school closed down and he became underfoot 100% of the time), that it's getting pretty fucking difficult to maintain my composure.  And the wife and I are higher risk due to immune problemsl, but damn its getting pretty tiresome.  At least we drive 30mins each way to an walking trail we like to go to, several times a week, else we'd be 100% batshit crazy by now.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 11:19:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

As someone who got locked down early and hard (PA state), I can assure you that after 5 weeks, (6 really, since my son's school closed down and he became underfoot 100% of the time), that it's getting pretty fucking difficult to maintain my composure.  And the wife and I are higher risk due to immune problemsl, but damn its getting pretty tiresome.  At least we drive 30mins each way to an walking trail we like to go to, several times a week, else we'd be 100% batshit crazy by now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As someone who is in the second week of quarantine duty, the "residents" are not at all as appreciative as the narrative would suggest.

"Quarantine fatigue" will become a problem very shortly. People will stop giving a shit about the rules, or will start causing more problems.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:10:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

"Quarantine fatigue" will become a problem very shortly. People will stop giving a shit about the rules, or will start causing more problems.

Kharn
View Quote

We are already there, people are sick of this shit...and more so the lies the media are pushing about it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:19:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:23:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quarantäne macht frei
View Quote

that about sums it up

fpni
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:04:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn
I'm surprised how well behaved we have been as a society. I really expected things to have gotten sporty by now. Probably because it's only 64 degrees outside.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Only speaking about the Portland and suburb area but there have been a bunch of storage units built all around the city...just saying.

Looks like Porkland is leading the nation...followed by NY, Nashville, Peoples Republic of Seattle.

https://www.propertyshark.com/Real-Estate-Reports/2019/12/12/top-5-us-cities-for-self-storage-facility-construction-right-now/
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Came for this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Came for this.

They don't even consider it part of FDR's record personally, if they mention it at all it's something the evil US did as a whole.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:48:21 AM EDT
[#36]

The Uighur camps are only bad in the eyes of the MSM because the Uighurs are Muslims. You don't hear a peep about the Christians, Falun Gong practitioners, or Tibetans who are also in camps.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 11:04:18 AM EDT
[#37]
I read the transcript. It is unsettling:

"It would begin with a knock on your door. Local community officials went from house to house checking on people for symptoms, taking temperatures. And if you were suspected of having the virus, you were brought to one of these 16 makeshift central quarantine centers...."

Shooting starts at point highlighted in red.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

"It would begin with a knock on your door. Local community officials went from house to house checking on people for symptoms, taking temperatures. And if you were suspected of having the virus, you were brought to one of these 16 makeshift central quarantine centers...."

View Quote

Which means don't answer the door, or answer the door w/ a gun.  A rifle or a shotgun preferably.   You should have some warning unless you're the first one on the block they hit.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 12:34:16 PM EDT
[#39]
NPR: Guns are bad so why are so many people buying guns and ammo?

Same NPR: let’s force people into camps

Lol. K.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup.

If being dragged from your home and put into a government camp does not trip your “start shooting” line then nothing ever will.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 12:36:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Which means don't answer the door, or answer the door w/ a gun.  A rifle or a shotgun preferably.   You should have some warning unless you're the first one on the block they hit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They would begin knocking on doors at 0130-0330hrs, just like the NKVD, Gestapo, Stasi, modern SWAT, and other state police forces. Strike while circadian rhythms are at their lowest.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 2:06:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Remind me again why our taxes go to NPR?  Oh, wait, this...
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 2:14:01 PM EDT
[#43]
All I know is there's a good sized "training facility" set up about 200 yards from one of my favorite duck hunting lakes way back on JBLM land. Looks a lot like a desert tent city, but why would you put a chain link fence topped with concertina wire around a training camp...and training to do what, live in a temper tent, sleep on a cot and eat bad food?

Dibs on a bottom bunk!

Link Posted: 4/29/2020 2:15:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 2:34:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 2:44:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Lol. K.
View Quote

Haha so true, I’ll try...

NPR: this disease disproportionally affects people of color.

Also NPR: let’s put all people who get this disease in camps.

Link Posted: 4/29/2020 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Finally, do we get FEMA trains?

View Quote

It'll be great.

Link Posted: 4/29/2020 5:18:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Lol. K.
View Quote

"What are you, paranoid?  You want guns in order to fight off the government to keep you from being put in a camp against your will?  That's crazy talk.  

*short pause*

...And anyways, they're just going to bring in tanks and attack helicopters and your AR won't do anything.  You paranoid kook."
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Remind me again why our taxes go to NPR?  Oh, wait, this...
View Quote

Cunt
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Baddy:

Haha so true, I’ll try...

NPR: this disease disproportionally affects people of color.

Also NPR: let’s put all people who get this disease in camps.

View Quote

Page / 6
Top Top