Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck him.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:21:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Shouldn't he be hanging out with the Million Tom March?

He could also just go and autoerotically asphyxiate himself. I'd be fine with that also.
View Quote
Best quotable comment!  Thanks for letting me express the same sentiment.

FNRA!
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:22:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#4]
And they wonder why they continue to hemorrhage membership, and political power along with that declining membership...
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:24:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I feel the Fudd meme cheapens it; it makes people think the depiction is exaggerated in some way.  The actual picture of him is more damning.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I feel the Fudd meme cheapens it; it makes people think the depiction is exaggerated in some way.  The actual picture of him is more damning.
How about this one:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:24:43 PM EDT
[#6]
The fact is this - if a person is so dangerous that we do not feel they can have their second amendment rights - way are they in public anyway.  They certainly could devise a more lethal improvised weapon than a mere gun.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:25:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If the nra does not denounce that person and say that’s just him speaking, then yes.

The nra is corrupt and an enemy. It really hurts to know that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The NRA is a shitshow

@Swire
He is one person, not the whole organization.  Is the entire Trump Administration a shitshow because Jared Kushner speaks out?
If the nra does not denounce that person and say that’s just him speaking, then yes.

The nra is corrupt and an enemy. It really hurts to know that.
What are the chances of WLP correcting this idiot?  @Swire?

It's rather common knowledge that 80% stuff, like unlicensed carry and private transfers, is not particularly endorsed by the industry players that stand to make money if the competition is eliminated.  This is probably eerily close to NSSF(udd)'s opinion of receiver precursors as well.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll donate more money to them in order to change his mind.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:26:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How fucking tone deaf can you be? Fuck that guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Definitely a WLP deep throater.

"Thank you, Wayne, for all you continue to do for us and for all that you've have accomplished."

Don't know if any of this is true.

Recently got a glowing recommendation from AmmoLand

Quotes from above link:

John: A lot of people think that the NRA has gone soft with the support of red flag laws and the bump stock ban. Do you think that is a fair criticism?

Tom: No not at all! Bottom line if the NRA didn't exist today neither would the Second Amendment."

--------------------------------

John: If you could change one thing about the NRA, what would it be?

Tom: I would change the media policy to ensure the NRA takes credit for what they do rather than allow other groups to claim the credit."
How fucking tone deaf can you be? Fuck that guy.
Tone deaf enough to pose for a photo in trap gear with an expensive break action shotgun while opining about *anything* to do with normal America.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:29:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Can't stop the signal.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#11]
With NRA friends like that we don't need enemies.

He needs to learn to shut the fuck up and go sit in a corner and reflect upon what "shall not be infringed" means.

Who in the hell elects idiots like him?
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I think I saw that guy at a VFW once.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:32:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Just pass a law saying it's illegal to assemble or own a gun if you're  prohibited!

Problem solved!!!

And FUCK THAT GUY
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:32:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If no one else comes forward from the organization with an opposing view then it stands to reason that the organization as a whole feels the same way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is one person, not the whole organization.  Is the entire Trump Administration a shitshow because Jared Kushner speaks out?
If no one else comes forward from the organization with an opposing view then it stands to reason that the organization as a whole feels the same way.
That is real retarded sir.  We had NRA board members on this site that said things the NRA never countered.  Does that mean they were reflecting the entire position of the organization with what they said?  Nope.  One guy speaking his personal opinion is no way equivalent to the official position of the entire organization.

Fuck Tom King and anyone else that will agree with him.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How about this one:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/242045/Fudd_King_2_jpg-1133186.JPG
Getting closer, we need to see the Fudd gun for sure.  Maybe there's a wider crop out there?  Maybe an "I'M THE NRA" at the bottom and the quote up top?  I forget how those were laid out;

Make it look like this (quote up top w/ logo after his name in bold, tan background, large bold slogan in the same place, Fudd-ass publicly photo)

Oh, add the membership card at the lower right, but either cut up or burning, on top of a pile of fear-mongering junk mail.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:34:13 PM EDT
[#16]
This is the guy that told me and another person back in 2014 that Navy SEALs and retired Army Special Forces who went anti-government were fighting each other in the Adirondacks.

He was trying to make a point about Oathkeepers and some NY militia groups who were refusing to comply with the SAFE Act. Not sure exactly what he was trying to say, maybe something along the lines of how it would futile to resist government.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:34:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Here’s what this 30 year life member thinks of that:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:36:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Getting closer, we need to see the Fudd gun for sure.  Maybe there's a wider crop out there?  Maybe an "I'M THE NRA" at the bottom and the quote up top?  I forget how those were laid out;

Make it look like this (quote up top w/ logo after his name in bold, tan background, large bold slogan in the same place, Fudd-ass publicly photo)
https://www.pagunblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ImtheNRAGovAtiyeh.jpg

Oh, add the membership card at the lower right, but either cut up or burning, on top of a pile of fear-mongering junk mail.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:36:38 PM EDT
[#19]
head of the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Tom King
View Quote
I think I found the bigger reason he might've said it. Whatever game he's trying to play in Albany might not be so well received elsewhere.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:40:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I see I made the right decision when I let my membership to that org lapse.
View Quote
I’m about to.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:42:39 PM EDT
[#21]
What’s this registration shit he speaks of? FNY...
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:43:13 PM EDT
[#22]
That statist moron sounds like he's running for President on the Democrat ticket.  

If it was a problem, LE would be all over it because they would be showing up at crime scenes.

Why would a criminal ever bother?  Does this moron understand not everyone can transform an 80% to a working 100%?

Like criminals have the tools, skills, time, parts or brains?

Since they're criminals, why wouldn't they just laugh at you and buy one on the black market or steal one?

King, Tom.......get your face off the NRA Board and turn in your membership card you simple SOB NY Fudd.

Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:44:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

What are the chances of WLP correcting this idiot?  @Swire?
View Quote
Are you saying NRA BoD should not be allowed to have their own personal opinions?  That is all this is, one guy in charge of a FUDD organization running his mouth.  Just like the FUDDs in Oklahoma that belong to the Oklahoma Rifle Association, the NRA affiliate org in that state, who came out against constitutional carry that the NRA was pushing.  FUDDs are going to be FUDDs.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:45:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I think I found the bigger reason he might've said it. Whatever game he's trying to play in Albany might not be so well received elsewhere.

Kharn
View Quote
He doesn’t know how to play the game in Albany anymore. He’s just in it for the cocktail parties now.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:47:58 PM EDT
[#25]
FFS...
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:51:04 PM EDT
[#26]
God dammit.

Seriously.  How the fuck do we, the members, clean house in this fucking organization?  In the past 5 years, the god damned NRA has set us back further than the fucking democrats.  I stayed loyal far longer than I should have, hoping they would turn themselves around.  But with assholes like this smug fat fuck leading the charge, we may as well hand 'em over.

Frankly, I care a whole lot more about my 80% lower, than I do about a fucking $10K trap shotgun.  I hope someone red-flags his his ass.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:51:21 PM EDT
[#27]
This clown is fighting AGAINST our rights and needs to go
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#28]
If the NRA is our last line of defense then we are very fucked.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 8:54:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Tom King is a fucking dip shit. He’s everything that’s wrong with the NRA as well.

FTK.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:01:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Are you saying NRA BoD should not be allowed to have their own personal opinions?  That is all this is, one guy in charge of a FUDD organization running his mouth.  Just like the FUDDs in Oklahoma that belong to the Oklahoma Rifle Association, the NRA affiliate org in that state, who came out against constitutional carry that the NRA was pushing.  FUDDs are going to be FUDDs.
View Quote
Jesus man....he’s on the board of the NRA and giving public statements on firearms....do you think anyone in the world besides you believes it’s his personal opinion and not a representative of the NRA?

The NRA and their representatives keep shooting themselves in the dick and your blaming the people begging them to stop.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:04:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Fuck that guy
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:11:05 PM EDT
[#32]
I think I feel threatened by Tom King speaking out against my God given rights....

Yes, I definitely feel threatened and I'm experiencing fear.  Tom King is the type of person who shouldn't have access to guns.

Who in New York should I call?
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:27:18 PM EDT
[#33]
This just reinforces my decision to quit giving the NRA my money.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:31:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
No, the problem is the idea that people who are so dangerous they should be stripped of their right to possess firearms are otherwise safe to interact with society.
View Quote
/thread
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:34:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Fuck that Fag.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:36:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Attachment Attached File

Don’t need no 80% lowers when you’ve got grandpappy’s thurdy thurdy!
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:37:15 PM EDT
[#38]
“These 0% blocks of aluminum should come serialized and with a background check!”
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:40:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This just reinforces my decision to quit giving the NRA my money.
View Quote
thread worked
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:45:11 PM EDT
[#40]
FTF (phuck that fudd)
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:46:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
"These 0% blocks of aluminum should come serialized and with a background check!"
View Quote
Just posessing the code for milling should require you to be licensed.....
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:48:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Thomas King is a total POS slimeball pol.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:49:56 PM EDT
[#43]
The only thing that is circumventing the law is the registration of any firearms, what a fucking dickhead. The NRA needs a serious house cleaning.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:50:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
+1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see I made the right decision when I let my membership to that org lapse.
+1
Re: NYSRPA

Same
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:51:52 PM EDT
[#45]
80 percent firearms are the solution to these Fudds and anti gun law enforcement officers

Anyone who is against 80% firearms is against freedom and the second amendment.  They are the enemy and should be treated as such.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:54:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
With friends like these......

View Quote
Yup
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:55:37 PM EDT
[#47]
I guess it's band saw tiime

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 9:59:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Hell, the CRPA (California) was still fighting this stuff, last I checked, and that state’s as far gone.  Politics doesn’t begin to excuse this idiocy, can you NYers not already off the NYRPA rolls try to get this moron removed?  Maybe protest a scheduled board meeting?  Damned threat to our liberties.
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 10:00:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/21/2019 10:00:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He is one person, not the whole organization
View Quote
He's a board member.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top