BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just curious, how did you have an Eagle to remove, if you just became a Life Member?   I thought you had to be a paid in full life member to get and Eagle on this site?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@sexyrifle

Likewise. I was pissed. I own a bumpstock. Vegas DIRECTLY affected me. I made it public, posted I wanted my eagle removed. Stopped paying.
Well guess what? Today I became a paid in full life member. Why? So I have a voice. So we can vote out the people who do not deserve to lead the NRA ship anymore.
You cannot do that from the sidelines. Pay up, that way YOU control the 600lb gorilla in the room.
Just curious, how did you have an Eagle to remove, if you just became a Life Member?   I thought you had to be a paid in full life member to get and Eagle on this site?
I believe they use the same Eagle icon for NRA certified trainers (NRA basic pistol, NRA defense inside the home, etc) as well. If you hover your mouse over them they have different title text though.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:47:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I purchased a lifetime membership during the sale recently and thought I was too late to vote this year.  I was wrong, just got a ballot today.  The thing said they needed it by April 15th for it to be counted so I filled it out and sent it in already.  Voted for Adam Kraut and Timothy Knight only.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 10:11:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I finally sent mine in today. Been sitting on it for two months. I read through all the bio's. I will say I did select many of the females as they would make a nice counterbalance to the anti's soccer mom's.
Link Posted: 3/31/2018 3:19:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Ballot finished up today. Ready to drop in the mail.

Votes for Duane, Tim, and Adam.
Link Posted: 4/1/2018 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I purchased a lifetime membership during the sale recently and thought I was too late to vote this year.  I was wrong, just got a ballot today.  The thing said they needed it by April 15th for it to be counted so I filled it out and sent it in already.  Voted for Adam Kraut and Timothy Knight only.
View Quote
What was the sale?
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 10:26:44 AM EDT
[#6]
done
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 11:02:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Duane Liptak has my vote.

Magpul getting shit done again.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 1:34:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I recently upgraded to Life and got my ballot in the mail on Friday.

Thanks for the post!!!  I'm in time to get my votes in.
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 6:55:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Get your ballots in
Link Posted: 4/3/2018 6:56:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Get your ballots in
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 11:46:17 PM EDT
[#11]
BUMP

Vote if you got'em...

Stick a stamp on it....

Put it in the box
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 12:07:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What was the sale?
View Quote
They had a sale on life memberships up through mid March or thereabouts.  Normally $1500 dollar life memberships were going for only $600.  They had a similar sale a couple years ago too, not sure if its a regular occurrence or not.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 10:43:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Mailing off tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 11:16:03 PM EDT
[#14]
folks, ...last minute reminder - get the ballots in the mail!

Link Posted: 4/11/2018 6:00:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Morning bump
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 6:26:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Guys, please get your votes in.

We need change.  No bashing,  we just need it.
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 7:10:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Just put it in the mail.

https://i.imgur.com/eGsss6K.jpg

I may have gone off the deep end after Vegas and the bumpstock shit. Stopped paying on my easy pay life membership, posted here to remove my icon.
BUT. The only way I have a voice in the direction of the NRA is to vote. So I put up the scratch for life and paid it. That is the only way I have any right to bitch and moan.

eta
@LUG1

I was on the Life easypay, I didn't read the NRA Icon post too well and emailed off for the icon.
View Quote
Its for the children
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 1:25:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Individual candidates are being notified of the results. Tim Knight has been reelected.
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Individual candidates are being notified of the results. Tim Knight has been reelected.
View Quote
Just saw that on the book of faces.

Any word on Kraut? Liptak?
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 4:01:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Adam Kraut

As you are likely aware, NRA Board of Directors Election Results were received by candidates earlier today. It is with regret that I announce I was not elected. I wish to offer my congratulations to the individuals who ran a successful campaign.

I also want to thank every single one of you who took the time to sign my petitions, campaign on my behalf and ultimately vote for me. The past year has been a whirlwind of relentless emails, phone calls, and conversations with you, the Members, explaining my positions on various issues and problems that I believe the organization faces.

I’ve said, and continue to maintain, that the NRA is an organization of the Members. The Board of Directors and the Officers who run the day to day operations have an obligation to YOU. Never let your voices or opinions be extinguished. Continue to voice the problems you see directly to the Board and demand they take action on your behalf. Pay attention in future elections to the candidates running and support those who you believe best represent you. The only way the organization will change to reflect your values is with your participation.

Until the Annual Meeting of the Members, the tally for voting will not be finalized. As such, I do not know how far short I fell. It is my sincere hope that others see the organization needs the involvement of younger and outside thinking in order to make it successful in the future.

For those of you heading to Dallas for the Annual Meeting of the Members…I’ll see you there.

---
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 4:16:51 PM EDT
[#21]
That's a shame. Glad about Knight. And Liptak.
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 12:42:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Liptak made it?
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 12:53:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Liptak made it?
View Quote
Adam posted in his thread that Knight and Liptak were in.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-2103281/?
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top