Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 9:51:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Imagine if all the rino's from NY, IL, and other lost cause dem states all moved to Cali and flipped it red...
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 9:51:32 AM EDT
[#2]
They already are.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 9:51:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Guess I'll take knee on September 11th this year.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 9:52:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Death spiral.  Like major Dem cities.  

The only way to keep the budget afloat is via a federal bailout which I’m sure is what they plan.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 9:53:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She’s a loopy cunt.

Ohio is pretty great too, guys. Empty out NY, let it implode and enjoy a leisurely existence in a state that doesn’t think you’re too irresponsible to have a threaded barrel on your pistol.
View Quote

Amen, brother!
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 9:53:59 AM EDT
[#6]
That's just a breath away away from, "“Just jump on a cattlecar and head down to the internment camps where you belong, OK?”
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 9:54:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Please do. Come to actual swing states and reinforce them to the right please.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 9:57:19 AM EDT
[#8]
by that way of thinking, shouldn't all the Demo-rats leave Florida and go to NY? They should trade, all the NY reps for all the FL dems. Or maybe, all the dem's go north and all the reps go south and we can try the north vs south thing again.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 9:58:59 AM EDT
[#9]
The there will be plenty of room for all the illegals to re-settle in the Democrat Utopia.

Sounds like a win-win

For any of you New York Republicans heading to Florida; welcome but leave ALL the failed politics behind and learn how to be a Floridian. No, we really don’t care how you did things “back north”.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Excellent.   The Left can't make it more obvious that they are dangerous liars and hypocrites; as they spout "DIVERSITY, TOLERANCE, INCLUSION, EQUITY!!" and then in the next breath attempt to expel those who do not think and act exactly as they do.
ETA: oh yes, also their screeching repetition that "bipartisanship and compromise" are the way forward....but only when it is the Right capitulating to the Left....never the Left making compromises.  

A clearer sign of the impending conflict here in the US could not be had.
View Quote

If it weren't for double-standards, the left wouldn't have standards at all.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I wish they would. It would make the red states that they moved to stronger, and make NY irrelevant.
View Quote

You might want to rethink that, most NY republicans just don't lean to the left as much as she thinks they should and are actually RINO's.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Lol. Worried we’re going to buy up all the tax stamps?

NY expats are the obnoxious assholes everyone thinks we are.

@bdover might think so though
View Quote

lol.

The majority of Rs in NY are progressive lite.

I still know a few of them. They don't belong here.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:03:15 AM EDT
[#13]
We know what she said….
We know what she really means.....
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:04:21 AM EDT
[#14]
I know everyone has jobs and family and homes they don't want to leave.

But you are enemy No.1 in New York, you are now a targeted individual.

Your job and your home and your family will all be gone soon anyway if you stay there.

People don't want to admit it, but we are at the end game now.

Even if you manage to keep your job you'll be taxed to death and your purchasing power is being inflated away.

It's true across the country,  but at least in other states you can own body armor and firearms that haven't been neutered beyond recognition.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:04:39 AM EDT
[#15]
And they call Republicans Nazis? This is straight out of Hitler’s playbook. What is going to do next? Make Republicans wear bright red patches with a R on it?

Talk about powermad with dreams of authoritarian control.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:05:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She’s a loopy cunt.

Ohio is pretty great too, guys. Empty out NY, let it implode and enjoy a leisurely existence in a state that doesn’t think you’re too irresponsible to have a threaded barrel on your pistol.
View Quote

I like it here.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:06:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The leftist states for a while have been talking about exit taxes.

Actually, jersey already has some form  of it in their real estate transfer tax. If you sell in nj and don’t buy another property in nj you pay extra.

View Quote

Someone should start selling postage stamp sized lots in NJ to help people escape but still "meet the requirement" to not pay a penalty.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:06:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yeah? Hey NY Dems, you're not Americans. Leave the country!
View Quote

maybe they would be welcome in canada

I'll chip in for bus fare
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:07:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

When she took over from Cuomo media described her as a moderate from western NY, where the moderates live

She seems way worse than Coumo or even AOC - a power mad, plastic faced commie witch
View Quote

we have one of those
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:07:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Isn’t all this UNITY great?

I can’t take much more UNITY

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:08:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I wish they would. NY would come to a grinding halt.
View Quote

^^^This^^^

I'm sure there's a democrat hiding under a rock somewhere up there in NY who can make something, fix something, dress themselves, and avoid shitting their pants before squatting on the shitter, but if all republicans and conservatives leave, that place would go to stone age fairly quickly.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:08:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Please turn Escape from New York movie into a documentary.....
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:08:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Does the cunt not understand just how hated liberals are? Shes trying REALLY hard to make Cuomo look sane.
View Quote

Cuomo said pretty much the same thing.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:09:07 AM EDT
[#24]
It sounds like she has dominion's vote tally from the November elections already.  

And she can go fuck herself. I like where i am and I'm dug in like a tick.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:11:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Kathy Hochul’s call for 5.4M Republicans to leave New York is dangerous and disgusting

Gov. Kathy Hochul, who hasn’t proven shy about issuing orders, had one for the state’s Republicans this week — all 5.4 million of them: “Just jump on a bus and head down to Florida where you belong, OK?” she said. “You are not New Yorkers.”

https://nypost.com/2022/08/25/kathy-hochuls-call-for-5-4m-republicans-to-leave-new-york-is-dangerous/
View Quote

I’d prefer they go to AZ, PA, NH, and maybe some to GA.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:12:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Florida is full

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:12:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Andrew Cuomo had pretty much the same thing to say. But at least he recognized that so many 'rich people' fleeing high NY taxes as the reason for the State's multi-billion dollar (pre-covid) budget shortfall.

Governor Cuomo, There's No Place For Your Comments

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:12:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Please don’t invite people here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She’s a loopy cunt.

Please don’t invite people here.

Stay out of Texas too.  Of all the NY "Republicans" i have meet in my time have been mostly almost just slightly right of center or here in Texas they would be  slightly conservative democrats.  I grew up in NY and though i think upstate is absolutely beautiful, there is a horrible rot in that state that will eventually collapse and take the surrounding "good" states with it and im not talking about NJ, that place is even worse.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:12:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Maybe she'll issue a decree that no NY dem can ever leave the state again also. Or build a wall to keep them in like the old East Germany.
View Quote

Should have been first post.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#30]
First its busses, next it will be trains
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:14:12 AM EDT
[#31]
She’s a stupid nazi cunt.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Excellent.   The Left can't make it more obvious that they are dangerous liars and hypocrites; as they spout "DIVERSITY, TOLERANCE, INCLUSION, EQUITY!!" and then in the next breath attempt to expel those who do not think and act exactly as they do.
ETA: oh yes, also their screeching repetition that "bipartisanship and compromise" are the way forward....but only when it is the Right capitulating to the Left....never the Left making compromises.  

View Quote

Perfectly stated.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:15:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:16:32 AM EDT
[#34]
We are witnessing some of the poorest leadership in world history. More than witnessing were are subjected to it. Empires have fallen under far better leadership.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:17:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Does the cunt not understand just how hated liberals are? Shes trying REALLY hard to make Cuomo look sane.
View Quote

Actually compared to the other Progs there, especially in the 5 boroughs and Westchester county he was, hence why there was always lots of tension between him and Red Bill (Warren Wilhelm Jr. pox on his stupid commie ass).  Cuomo was reasonable in the scheme of things in comparison to the rest of the gaggle of retards in the Dem party.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:17:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Wait. Stop the thread. We need to address something much more important than NY.

Quoted:

Ohio is pretty great too, guys.
View Quote

This horrible misrepresentation of the truth could cause many people irreparable damage. Already several posters from that place have agreed with this nonsensical drivel!  This must be stopped!  For the children, the elderly, the good-looking people!  The truth must be told about Ohio, lest they all be destroyed. And herpes will spread even further than it has.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#37]
This is so refreshing, coming from the party of peaceful coexistence and tolerance.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:18:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

GD confuses land area with people.  Most of NY, by land area, is conservative but land doesn't vote people do.  Most people live in the cities and urban areas and they are liberal.
View Quote

It's like that red/blue U.S. map that people here keep throwing up, with all the yuuuuge red areas.

More than 75% of U.S. citizens live in those small blue areas.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:19:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I wish they would. NY would come to a grinding halt.
View Quote

Good. Then I can buy a summer house on Lake George
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:19:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Dat face of hers…one of the creepiest phony looking mugs I’ve ever witness.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Where does this nonsense come from?  Democrats own all big tech, all media, make up most of the teachers, and run/work in all these other woke companies but people here keep saying "Democrats don't work".    Do you really think 62% of New York doesn't work?
View Quote
That's true but the modern democrat party doesn't include much of the middle class that is responsible for society functioning. I don't know a single person in a trade like HVAC or plumbing that doesn't hate the democrat party same for farmers and small business owners. That might be different in NY, but in my area the democrats are typically wealthy college grads or poor people depending on government to survive. If the 5.4 million she wants gone actually left, NY would be worse than Detroit because eventually all those wealthy Dems would leave also.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:20:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Holy Balkanization Batman!
View Quote

So much this, they toss around the divided nation verbiage but then spout this kind of vitriol.  True colors are showing.

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:21:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
by that way of thinking, shouldn't all the Demo-rats leave Florida and go to NY? They should trade, all the NY reps for all the FL dems. Or maybe, all the dem's go north and all the reps go south and we can try the north vs south thing again.
View Quote

Yes, they could get Amnesty International to supervise the prisoner exchange.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:21:29 AM EDT
[#45]
That has to be one of the dumbest moves I've seen any in semblance of modern politics.

Yes, please, since we're driven so heavily off personal taxes, I need 5.4 million of you to leave while I scream about diversity and inclusion all the while those of you who DO move are hurting our ability to run this state and strengthening Florida.

Jesus H.

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:22:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The loss in tax revenue would probably collapse the state. People forget that's baked into the budget.

I agree they should all leave, suddenly and in unison.
View Quote

This... pull the fucking plug on that shithole...
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:23:20 AM EDT
[#47]
She has one of those faces like Pelosi. If you peeled the façade off there would be something really hideous underneath.
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:26:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

When she took over from Cuomo media described her as a moderate from western NY, where the moderates live

She seems way worse than Coumo or even AOC - a power mad, plastic faced commie witch
View Quote

The only people that believed that were CNN tards.

Everyone else said she was going to be more woke then Cuomo
Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:28:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Kathy Hochul's call for 5.4M Republicans to leave New York is dangerous and disgusting

Gov. Kathy Hochul, who hasn't proven shy about issuing orders, had one for the state's Republicans this week   all 5.4 million of them: "Just jump on a bus and head down to Florida where you belong, OK?" she said. "You are not New Yorkers."

https://nypost.com/2022/08/25/kathy-hochuls-call-for-5-4m-republicans-to-leave-new-york-is-dangerous/
View Quote
LOL. She thinks Republicans ride buses

Link Posted: 8/26/2022 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#50]
This is some of the most moronic and telling shit I've seen from the Dem side yet.

"just leave"

Well, thanks for letting everyone know you have zero interest in finding common ground with millions of your constituents.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top