Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/31/2019 7:11:36 AM EDT
Nearly 9-in-10 Illegal Aliens Recently Released into  U.S. Not Showing Up to  Court Hearings

In testimony before Congress this month, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials said that the agency had recently conducted a pilot program with the Department of Justice (DOJ) to test how many recent illegal aliens would show up to their asylum hearings after being released into the U.S.

The results, an ICE official told Congress, were that about 87 percent of illegal aliens, or almost 9-in-10, recently released by DHS into the U.S. did not show up to their asylum hearings. With illegal aliens not showing up to their scheduled hearings, the ICE official said, the agency is then forced to grapple with attempting to locate and deport each illegal alien, an almost impossible task that strains federal resources.

“That particular population, as we continue to release into the interior hundreds if not thousands of family units into the interior every week, is of grave concern as it relates to these individuals not appearing before immigration judges and now being fugitives,” the ICE official said.
View Quote
There was some discussion about this on the radio of how we now have a back log of over a million removal orders by judges, most of whom will likely never be removed because we have no idea who they really are or where they are, we intentionally facilitated their dispersal all over the nation.

For being "the most powerful nation on the planet" we by far an away have the most inept government on earth protecting its borders.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 7:13:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Ray Charles could've seen that coming....
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 7:15:01 AM EDT
[#2]
That crazy number 87 again
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 7:15:39 AM EDT
[#3]
87% not appearing. Seems ligit.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 7:16:34 AM EDT
[#4]
That first post thing.

We're fucked.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 7:17:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Just part of the plan...
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 7:22:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Imagine my shock
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 7:24:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Nearly 9-in-10 Illegal Aliens Recently Released into  U.S. Not Showing Up to  Court Hearings

In testimony before Congress this month, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials said that the agency had recently conducted a pilot program with the Department of Justice (DOJ) to test how many recent illegal aliens would show up to their asylum hearings after being released into the U.S.

The results, an ICE official told Congress, were that about 87 percent of illegal aliens, or almost 9-in-10, recently released by DHS into the U.S. did not show up to their asylum hearings. With illegal aliens not showing up to their scheduled hearings, the ICE official said, the agency is then forced to grapple with attempting to locate and deport each illegal alien, an almost impossible task that strains federal resources.

“That particular population, as we continue to release into the interior hundreds if not thousands of family units into the interior every week, is of grave concern as it relates to these individuals not appearing before immigration judges and now being fugitives,” the ICE official said.
View Quote
There was some discussion about this on the radio of how we now have a back log of over a million removal orders by judges, most of whom will likely never be removed because we have no idea who they really are or where they are, we intentionally facilitated their dispersal all over the nation.

For being "the most powerful nation on the planet" we by far an away have the most inept government on earth protecting its borders.
View Quote
The government is not indept...this is the Deep State SWAMP putting Cloward-Piven into play.

Globalists want their Luciferian Global Government and turn the USA into a vassal state most likely totally broken apart
and reformed into something brand new sweeping away the old world and an end to US world domination.

The North American Union seems as likely a way to accomplish this as not.

New borders, new international (read Mexican-OTM mixed culture), no religion too....imagine.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 7:25:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 7:40:51 AM EDT
[#9]
I’m SHOCKED! Shocked I tell you!

ETA- I’m actually surprised 10% show.

I doubt that’s accurate either. More like 1 in 30.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 7:44:27 AM EDT
[#10]
A high number like that has been noted before so no surprise.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 7:46:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Don't understand why this is not viewed as a national security risk
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 8:02:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
I bet 1 in 100 would be a stretch since they know they don’t have to before they even get here.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 8:04:04 AM EDT
[#13]
My shocked face
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 8:06:20 AM EDT
[#14]
The only shocking part is that 13% even show up.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 8:07:09 AM EDT
[#15]
You don't say....
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 8:07:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote
Why would they?  Lol
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 8:11:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 8:12:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Jokes aside if we have to "store" them why not just put them in a isolated state like AK? I don't think they would go too far afield.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 8:14:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Jokes aside if we have to "store" them why not just put them in a isolated state like AK? I don't think they would go too far afield.
View Quote
Only Canada has a permit to make snow Mexicans.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 8:14:58 AM EDT
[#20]
I hope this doesn't affect everyone's 401k
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 8:15:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Trump is a failure.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 8:24:51 AM EDT
[#22]
People that dont follow the law, continue to not follow the law
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 9:44:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Those are probably the ones with legit asylum claims (as in not from central/south America).

As for the rest, this isn't by accident or even bureaucratic  incompetence.
It is all going exactly the way they planned it to.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 9:53:41 AM EDT
[#24]
What a fucking shock
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#25]
In other news.  Nearly 1 in 10 illegals are retarded.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#26]
But NPR makes it sound like every single one shows up to court later.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:08:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Trump is a failure.
View Quote
Sounds like someone is tired of all the winning..................
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#28]
So maybe try not releasing them before their hearings, that might work.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Trump is a failure.
View Quote
With regards to this issue, absolutely.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:15:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Duh, as if congress, both side of the aisle didn't expect and want this. We are being out breed and displaced.
Braveheart - Trouble with Scotland
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:17:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#32]
But but but it's against the law!
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:23:14 AM EDT
[#33]
No respect for our laws.

So do they issue a warrant for their arrests?
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Manana
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Why would they bother showing up?  It's not like the .gov is going to do anything about it.

I want to be on that plan.  I really don't like obeying the laws on taxes, speed limits, and machine guns.  I want to violate the laws I don't like with impunity.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is a failure.
It was only his signature campaign issue and the top priority of Republican voters by a large margin.

But it's cool... He's now shilling for an immigration plan that quadruples H1Bs. But doesn't remove any illegals
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
If we're going to fly them that far, why not just dump them in africa while they wait for their court date?  Seems more reasonable to me.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:32:32 AM EDT
[#38]
This govt can do a damn fine job of keeping people out when it wants to.

They just choose not to with Mexicans.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:33:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sadly hearings are taking upwards of 40 days, and legally can only detain them for 20 days.

Also cant deport them, cause "asylum"

Its messed up.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:34:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Trump is a failure.
View Quote
His job was the quell the white rage that had been building in the country over the past decade, and he's been most successful.

Now we are being completely conquered and when you point it out, 95% of conservatives will tell you, "but my 401k has never been higher" and "sorry your girl lost".

We are completely ruined. He was our last chance and hos 2016 victory turned out to be the worst case scenario, IMO. Hillary victory would have caused rage to boil over, instead, it's completely extinguished, and we march down the path towards Amerizuela faster than ever.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:38:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
You presume that the government wants to protect its borders. Historically, this has not been the case at all.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:38:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
No place to put them.

Especially now that T$ got his ass handed to him by Pelosi in the shutdown debacle and agreed to a 20% reduction in beds available to ICE detention facilities.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:38:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is a failure.
The number one existential threat our nation faces.

Nothing else matters right now. Your 401k is hi and the economy is great? Unless you are going to die within 10 years, they'll vote to take it all away from you anyways. I'm 30+ years away from retirement, so they'll just end up confiscating the money I put in and the growth anyways.

What are gun rights going to look like when America's demographics shift to California's? When Texas goes blue forever?

A fucking nightmare.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:40:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
It was only his signature campaign issue and the top priority of Republican voters by a large margin.

But it's cool... He's now shilling for an immigration plan that quadruples H1Bs. But doesn't remove any illegals
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is a failure.

The knife in the back hurts. Hurts real bad. From an all time high in 2017 to an all time low now. And the majority of this board will give you shit for admitting the truth.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:44:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The knife in the back hurts. Hurts real bad. From an all time high in 2017 to an all time low now. And the majority of this board will give you shit for admitting the truth.
View Quote
The question you have to ask is it because Trump was lying the whole time and is a secret clinton double agent and you, and you alone, saw through this, or that he has been fucked by every level of government on this issue from the executive to the legislative to the judiciary?
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Shocked!  Shocked I say!
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Wonder why it isn't 100%?
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No place to put them.

Especially now that T$ got his ass handed to him by Pelosi in the shutdown debacle and agreed to a 20% reduction in beds available to ICE detention facilities.
View Quote
PUt them south of the border.  First class air tickets home would be cheaper than letting them stay here.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#50]
I'm more surprised that even 13% show up.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top