BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 5:02:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are people really stupid enough to believe that they would.
I guess most Dems think so, guess that makes them stupid.
View Quote
No, the commies just want them here - legal or not.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 7:20:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why would they bother showing up?  It's not like the .gov is going to do anything about it.

I want to be on that plan.  I really don't like obeying the laws on taxes, speed limits, and machine guns.  I want to violate the laws I don't like with impunity.
View Quote
Don't get caught. They have nothing to lose- Hell, prison is better than where they come from. Can't kill a man born to hang.  We have shit. The government can take it from us as punishment. Inhibits our responses. A very dangerous man has nothing to lose.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#3]
With illegal aliens not showing up to their scheduled hearings, the ICE official said, the agency is then forced to grapple with attempting to locate and deport each illegal alien, an almost impossible task that strains federal resources
View Quote
Bullfuckingshit you lying cum gargling cocksuckers!

Every one of those asylum seekers got signed up for welfare benefits including school breakfast and lunch plus WIC plus housing.  They want to play the “Gosh I just don’t know where they’re at” game to give them time to crank out a couple fuck trophy dreamer/anchor babies.

Dig through the welfare roles and bring big fucking busses to haul their now illegal asses (asylum claim is lost if you tell the court to fuck off) to the nearest airport.  Enjoy free peanuts on your flight back home pendejo!
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 7:38:00 PM EDT
[#4]
They broke laws to get here, why would they abide by any rules or regulations thereafter ?

" Hey you broke the law and entered our country illegally "

" Yeah ? "

" Well we're gonna let you go in the meantime, but you gotta show up to this hearing so we can determine if you can stay "

"  Sure, sounds like a plan "
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 10:46:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Bullfuckingshit you lying cum gargling cocksuckers!

Every one of those asylum seekers got signed up for welfare benefits including school breakfast and lunch plus WIC plus housing.  They want to play the “Gosh I just don’t know where they’re at” game to give them time to crank out a couple fuck trophy dreamer/anchor babies.

Dig through the welfare roles and bring big fucking busses to haul their now illegal asses (asylum claim is lost if you tell the court to fuck off) to the nearest airport.  Enjoy free peanuts on your flight back home pendejo!
View Quote
This bullshit of we can’t find them, just fucking walk outside , this country is infested.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 11:02:30 PM EDT
[#6]
It doesn't matter if they show up for the court hearing. Even if they are served a final deportation order they still will not be deported.

”According to new data obtained by the Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) via a FOIA request, there are 644,488 illegal aliens remaining in our country who have already been served final deportation orders. And those are just from the top four countries of origin – El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Mexico. The IRLI shared much more data with CR. The total number of illegal aliens who remain in the country despite final deportation orders is 1,009,550.

In addition, there are roughly 1.1 million others from those four counties who have “pending final orders” and are close to receiving deportation orders. Those with pending final orders are usually individuals who have already been ordered deported by immigration judges but are appealing their case to the Bureau of Immigration Appeals (BIA), the appellate body of the DOJ’s administrative immigration courts.

That is a total of 1.7 million illegal aliens from Mexico and Central America with final or near-final orders of deportation. Those numbers are as of June 2018, right before the largest surge in Central Americans began over that summer and intensified in the fall of 2018 and winter of 2019. The total number of those ordered deported or with pending deportation orders for nationals of all countries of origin is 2.55 million.”
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 11:12:10 PM EDT
[#7]
This is really surprising.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 11:15:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Why should they show up? Most illegals give false names. And US authorities cannot prove the names are false during the asylum interview.
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 11:16:07 PM EDT
[#9]
There was a GOP house member from TX on FOX this morning that said it was around 30%.....He was disputing Beta O'Dork's assertion that the number was 90%.....So at best 3 out of 10.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 11:20:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Hmmm, so people that illegally cross a border, give false names, and in general disrespect the laws of this nation... ignore a court date?  Whaaaa?!
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 12:33:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Illegals, migrants, democrats, criminals, roaches, vermin, all pretty much the same. We need to handle them in the same way, at the grassroots level. We are a nation that believes in the rule of law. We need to ensure that the rule of law is fairly and firmly applied to all citizens and non-citizens alike. Those found to be helping others break the law need to be prosecuted, citizen or non-citizen. Our immigration laws need a major review and revamping
We need a wall, we need a processing center to process legal immigrants, and a short term detention area to house criminal detainees until deportation. I'm real fond of the "Phillips" concrete wall. It's more cost effective and easier to construct than others. The tariffs will be a good start to create a fund to offset construction and operating costs. All fines and forclosures will go into the fund also. The border control and state guards can man the border and state and federal employees will man the processing and detention centers. I'm quite sure that this will help support the economy of the border states and jobs = votes for congressional critters. This will get them on board.
As a part of this we need to make it fashionable to be "American" again. We need to unite all Americans in the common duty to make our country strong and great. Not by denigrating our various histories, but by respecting and learning from them. The left would tear us apart using our "differences." We need to bond together in spite of our differences for the sake of our nation. If you are an "American" you are an "American," not a "hyphenated american."

Build the wall & MAGA
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 1:40:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The only shocking part is that 13% even show up.
View Quote
Those are the honest ones.
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 1:49:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Well, if the illegals don't have to obey a court order why should we?
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 2:37:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well, if the illegals don't have to obey a court order why should we?
View Quote
Because you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, cis-normative shitlord and need to be punished.

Link Posted: 6/2/2019 2:54:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I’m SHOCKED! Shocked I tell you!

ETA- I’m actually surprised 10% show.

I doubt that’s accurate either. More like 1 in 30.
View Quote
The numbers I’ve seen from reliable sources are much closer to that number than the 1-10.
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 2:57:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Trump is a failure.
View Quote
This again?

You need to seek help, seriously.

BTW, we’re all still waiting for you to explain how this is all Trump’s fault in the thread you started last week. Forget about it? Here, let me assist you...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/100-percent-of-illegal-aliens-with-children-are-being-released-into-the-country-given-work-permits-/5-2223586/?r=79063760&page=2&anc=79063760#i79063760

@Angel_King
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 2:58:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Don't get caught. They have nothing to lose- Hell, prison is better than where they come from. Can't kill a man born to hang.  We have shit. The government can take it from us as punishment. Inhibits our responses. A very dangerous man has nothing to lose.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why would they bother showing up?  It's not like the .gov is going to do anything about it.

I want to be on that plan.  I really don't like obeying the laws on taxes, speed limits, and machine guns.  I want to violate the laws I don't like with impunity.
Bullshit. These people crossing have new clothes, backpacks, Nike shoes, good food like KFC, jewelry, etc. They are not better off in prison. They throw phones away, money in the bushes, discard new clothes after crossing the river. I saw a mother throw (literally throw) down a baby stroller right before her and her husband crossed.

These leeches are here for the free stuff and the money from working. Sure there are some that look poor as fuck but the majority are going along with the rest of the fucks gaming the immigration laws.
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 5:14:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This again?

BTW, we’re all still waiting for you to explain how this is all Trump’s fault in the thread you started last week. Forget about it? Here, let me assist you...

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/100-percent-of-illegal-aliens-with-children-are-being-released-into-the-country-given-work-permits-/5-2223586/?r=79063760&page=2&anc=79063760#i79063760

@Angel_King
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is a failure.
This again?

@Angel_King
@Mike_Deezy

Trump is at fault because he is allowing this.
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 11:10:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This again?

@Angel_King
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is a failure.
This again?

@Angel_King
I'll explain how it's Trump's fault but, you'll continue to reject reality and substitute your own since Orange Man Always Good.

The above is Trump's fault because he signed a shitty spending deal the Dems put forward, which included de facto amnesty for hundreds of thousands of illegals with children, because he got weak kneed and wanted to end the government shutdown and claim a win since he got some border wall money, far short of what was needed.

None of the funds provided by this Act or any other Act, or provided from any accounts in the Treasury of the United States derived by the collection of fees available to the components funded by this Act, may be used by the Secretary of Homeland Security to place in detention, remove, refer for a decision whether to initiate removal proceedings, or initiate removal proceedings against a sponsor, potential sponsor, or member of a household of a sponsor or potential sponsor of an unaccompanied alien child ( as defined in section 462 (g) of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (6 U.S.C. 279(g))) based on information shared by the Secretary of Health and Human Services.

Now, explain to us how the current situation is not Trump's fault.

Is ICE an office of the Executive Branch? Yes.

Is Trump the head of the Executive Branch? Yes.

Did Trump campaign on a Deportation Task Force within ICE to begin identifying and deporting criminal aliens and those with deportation orders? Yes.

Are there currently more than 1,000,000 illegal aliens with active, outstanding deportation orders? Yes.

Has SCOTUS very recently confirmed the Executive Branch via ICE has the power to indefinitely detain criminal aliens? Yes.

So, given that all of the above is at Trump's disposal, tell us what the hold up is. Why are there 1,000,000+ illegal aliens that have been ordered deported still running around? Why is there no Deportation Task Force rounding them up? Why is there no Deportation Task Force rounding up criminal aliens at large and holding them indefinitely when SCOTUS has said this is within ICE's power? Why is Trump not going full bore to ensure the demand side of illegals is stopped, but is instead out making excuses why hiring of illegals should be allowed to continue in some industries?

Forget the damn wall! If we're not even getting rid of the ones here the wall is just closing the barn door while the horses are out.

He's doing a shit job on two big things he campaigned on, illegal immigration and gun rights yet some of you continue to proclaim how beautiful the Emperor's cloak is.
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 11:19:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Which is exactly why they need to be detained.
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 11:42:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'll explain how it's Trump's fault but, you'll continue to reject reality and substitute your own since Orange Man Always Good.

The above is Trump's fault because he signed a shitty spending deal the Dems put forward, which included de facto amnesty for hundreds of thousands of illegals with children, because he got weak kneed and wanted to end the government shutdown and claim a win since he got some border wall money, far short of what was needed.

None of the funds provided by this Act or any other Act, or provided from any accounts in the Treasury of the United States derived by the collection of fees available to the components funded by this Act, may be used by the Secretary of Homeland Security to place in detention, remove, refer for a decision whether to initiate removal proceedings, or initiate removal proceedings against a sponsor, potential sponsor, or member of a household of a sponsor or potential sponsor of an unaccompanied alien child ( as defined in section 462 (g) of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (6 U.S.C. 279(g))) based on information shared by the Secretary of Health and Human Services.

Did Trump campaign on a Deportation Task Force within ICE to begin identifying and deporting criminal aliens and those with deportation orders? Yes.

Are there currently more than 1,000,000 illegal aliens with active, outstanding deportation orders? Yes.

Has SCOTUS very recently confirmed the Executive Branch via ICE has the power to indefinitely detain criminal aliens? Yes.

So, given that all of the above is at Trump's disposal, tell us what the hold up is. Why are there 1,000,000+ illegal aliens that have been ordered deported still running around? Why is there no Deportation Task Force rounding them up? Why is there no Deportation Task Force rounding up criminal aliens at large and holding them indefinitely when SCOTUS has said this is within ICE's power? Why is Trump not going full bore to ensure the demand side of illegals is stopped, but is instead out making excuses why hiring of illegals should be allowed to continue in some industries?

Forget the damn wall! If we're not even getting rid of the ones here the wall is just closing the barn door while the horses are out.

He's doing a shit job on two big things he campaigned on, illegal immigration and gun rights yet some of you continue to proclaim how beautiful the Emperor's cloak is.
View Quote
This guy gets it.

Trump signaled that all comers were welcome, and they are coming.
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 12:17:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Not surprised
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 12:21:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Shocking
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 12:42:50 PM EDT
[#24]
How are these people sustaining themselves? How are they eating, where are they living? I know welfare, yeah but you can just walk in and get a check that day, at least I sure as shit hope not.
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Noooo waaaay
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 2:26:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This guy gets it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This guy gets it.

Soooooo,have we definitely ruled out some kind of 87th dimension chess move???
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 3:26:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This guy gets it.

HellIfIKnow

Perhaps Trump has some insight into the political leanings of Central Americans?
Maybe they are secretly Right?
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Sadly hearings are taking upwards of 40 days, and legally can only detain them for 20 days.

Also cant deport them, cause "asylum"

Its messed up.
View Quote
They haven't been claiming asylum or "credible fear" for weeks now.

They know the system is destroyed so it no longer matters.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top