Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 6/28/2022 6:51:55 PM EDT

POLICE POWER TRIP ON BIKERS!

0:51 The LEO says "don't start with me."   Start what?

1:38 The LEO wants to know who their buddy is.  The bikers state that they don't really know him.  I love how the LEO assumes that he is their buddy. Good detective work there.

2:05 The second LEO, with rage issues. He says that if they don't get "their boy" back on the horn right now that he will write every single one of them.  Interesting statement.  Is that a threat if someone else doesn't comply they get a tickets or if the guy does come back do not get issued tickets?  Could be some neat case law there

2:18.  The second LEO states that they know exactly who he is.  If the LEOs know then why do they need the bikers to get him back there.  Could it be that cops lied or are just stupid?

3:09 The second LEO states that the bikers almost caused fatal crashes on his "god damn interstate"  This is where I think the LEO is delusional and needs to be suspended pending a psychological review.  Does he think that he owns the interstate.  Either he is on a power trip and confused or he does think that he owns the interstate.  Either way it is concerning that he has the power of arrest and has a badge.  I think he has periods of rage and delusions,  Not good for any LEO, IMO.  This is the most concerning to me.  From my research, I thought that the interstates were owned by the states and feds.  If the LEO does own the interstate, can anyone buy a part of it?

The second LEO seems to think that they all know the other guy that got away.  Could LEOs really tow the bikers bikes if that one guy didn't come back.  

Now I will say that if the bikers were driving in dangerous manner and reckless, then they should be issued tickets.  I ride a motorcycle can't stand reckless stupid driving.

A question I have is.  If they were that dangerous on the road then why were would the LEOs let them go if their "friend" came back?  Seems the LEOs are on a power trip and not so concerned about public safety.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:57:32 PM EDT
[#1]
The best part is the boomer who walks into that shit show
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:59:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The best part is the boomer who walks into that shit show
View Quote

He made the vid
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#3]
lol Flying Tire Salesmen.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:14:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Cops are a better class of human than non-cops and we should be humbled when in their presence.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Cops are a better class of human than non-cops and we should be humbled when in their presence.
View Quote

Cops are human like everyone else.  No better or worse, but some do seem to develop a "Respect my Authority complex"
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:20:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:20:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like a group of idiot bikers. I am sure the guy posted a video before the stop of how they were commuting and in compliance with the speed limit.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:20:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Pretty sure it's old but that looks like standard OSP attitudes.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#9]
No clue what the guys on the bikes were up to prior to the video.

But this thread could go places
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:21:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Taking the keys ?  
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:21:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Are there any physical standards? Any at all? Or are you just free to become a morbidly obese doughnut-eating fatbody after you get out of the academy?

I'm sure these guys were squids and deserving of being cited for reckless operation but the second cop needs to get his rage under control or find a new profession. It shouldn't be personal. Write the tickets. Hell, arrest them and have the bikes towed, but get your rage under control.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Not seeing a problem. Call me a bootlicker.

Oh they said they didn’t really know him? Ok! Well guess I’d better take their word at it!

They made a YouTube video that doesn’t show any of their reckless operation or fleeing but only when they finally stop for police? Ok! I guess I’d better take their word at it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:23:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Taking the keys ?  
View Quote

That has always bothered me.  I will turn it off but you are not taking my property,

Good luck on my bike.  It doesn't need a key
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:25:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Oh they said they didn’t really know him? Ok! Well guess I’d better take their word at it!

They made a YouTube video that doesn’t show any of their reckless operation or fleeing but only when they finally stop for police? Ok! I guess I’d better take their word at it.
View Quote

Bikers meet up for rides all the time and half don’t know each other before during or after.
Hows that leather taste anyways?
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:26:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Sounds like your squid buddies were riding like douchebags.

Splitting traffic and passing on the shoulder

Y u mad bro?
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

If the bikers were breaking the law then write tickets.  My whole point is that cops made some assumptions and IMO didn't know anything.  It is not up the the CITIZEN to do the investigation for the cops,  The LEOs seem to have delusions that may need to be looked into.  Does the raging cop really own the interstate?
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Bikers meet up for rides all the time and half don’t know each other before during or after.
Hows that leather taste anyways?
View Quote

Tastes pretty good. It’s the high gloss kiwi flavor.

What’s it like wanting to live in a third world South American shithole with no traffic laws?
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:30:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If the bikers were breaking the law then write tickets.  My whole point is that cops made some assumptions and IMO didn't know anything.  It is not up the the CITIZEN to do the investigation for the cops,  The LEOs seem to have delusions that may need to be looked into.  Does the raging cop really own the interstate?
View Quote

Does the state employee own the state road that is maintained and regulated by the state?

It is a trade.....

You don't want a ticket- tell me who your friend is that ran away. Seems pretty simple.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:34:08 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm a trucker.

People call me in at least 2 times a week.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:36:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Write them tickets on move on. Don’t these guys know they are being recorded?
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:36:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

It may blow you mind to learn that sometimes people stopped by the police lie about what they know or don't know. It may also blow your mind to know that police have discretion. They have the right to remain silent and not answer any questions.  

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:37:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Does the state employee own the state road that is maintained and regulated by the state?

It is a trade.....

You don't want a ticket- tell me who your friend is that ran away. Seems pretty simple.
View Quote

No, I don't think the state employee owns the road.

The ticket thing sounds like blackmail.  If the LEO were really concerned about public safety then this wouldn't even come up
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:38:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree. Way too emotionally invested. But who knows what led up to that... because magically the youtube video doesn't show any of that.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:42:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm a trucker.

People call me in at least 2 times a week.
View Quote

Is there a trucker club to see who can get the most calls without breaking any laws?
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:42:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Chances that a random group of riders leaving a bike meet on sportbikes were riding like wieners? Almost 100%. Good ticketing.

Chances that Trooper Raging Roy beats his wife? Almost 100%. Dude is unhinged.

Also, it’s incredibly common to ride with people you don’t know, after a bike meet. Not sure why the cops or some of the posters here think it’s odd for them not to know the other guy’s name, let alone his cell to call him back to the scene. Lol

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:43:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I agree. Way too emotionally invested. But who knows what led up to that... because magically the youtube video doesn't show any of that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I am sure these guys were most likely riding like assholes. I understand his anger but the world is different than it used to be. He managed to make the bad guys look like victims because he couldn’t control his temper.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:43:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Any asshat bikers, white or black, need to be treated like that.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:44:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The ticket thing sounds like blackmail.  If the LEO were really concerned about public safety then this wouldn't even come up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a trade.....

Been riding long?

Deal with cops much?

I got news for ya:

If they were splitting traffic and passing on the shoulder they were getting tickets no matter what.

Don't ride like a douche and you won't have to deal with cops.

It's amazingly simple
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:44:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Giving someone a ticket is not revealing damaging information about them so it is not even close to blackmail.

They had a choice. Help the police and don't get a ticket. Don't help the police and get a ticket. Pretty common in criminal investigations.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#30]
A retired state trooper buddy of mine always said …

Don’t fuck with the state police !!!!

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:47:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Chances that a random group of riders leaving a bike meet on sportbikes were riding like wieners? Almost 100%. Good ticketing.

Chances that Trooper Raging Roy beats his wife? Almost 100%. Dude is unhinged.

Also, it’s incredibly common to ride with people you don’t know, after a bike meet. Not sure why the cops or some of the posters here think it’s odd for them not to know the other guy’s name, let alone his cell to call him back to the scene. Lol

View Quote

This right here
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:48:19 PM EDT
[#32]
My interstate mofo's!
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:49:11 PM EDT
[#33]
I wouldn’t have pulled over….. No panic
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:49:35 PM EDT
[#34]
And people wonder why bikers run from cops. Every one of those bikes is easily capable of outrunning that Tahoe. Cop knew it too.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:52:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Douchebag bikers

Raging cops

Classic case of "when assholes collide"

Hey, OP, you can lay off the whole, "Big bad mean cops tormenting innocent bikers" schtick.  100% certain bikers were riding like douchebags.  The one trooper even said multiple people called them in.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#36]
When assholes collide.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Tastes pretty good. It’s the high gloss kiwi flavor.

What’s it like wanting to live in a third world South American shithole with no traffic laws?
View Quote

I don’t know, let’s go over to the thread of the cop driving dudes van through redlines and speeding and shit.
See what excuse you have for that behavior.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:58:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Been riding long?  21 years

Deal with cops much?  More than I care to

I got news for ya:

If they were splitting traffic and passing on the shoulder they were getting tickets no matter what.

Don't ride like a douche and you won't have to deal with cops.  HAHAHHAH are you serious Clark?

It's amazingly simple
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a trade.....

I got news for ya:

Don't ride like a douche and you won't have to deal with cops.  HAHAHHAH are you serious Clark?

It's amazingly simple

As I have already stated,  If there were riding in a reckless manner then write them tickets.  How the cops handled the whole is what I have a problem with.  Hell one of the cops stated that he owned the interstate.  Do you think that he might be a little delusional and in need of a mental review
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 8:00:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

As I have already stated,  If there were riding in a reckless manner then write them tickets.  How the cops handled the whole is what I have a problem with.  Hell one of the cops stated that he owned the interstate.  Do you think that he might be a little delusional and in need of a mental review
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a trade.....

I got news for ya:

It's amazingly simple

Bingo. I wonder how well he handles actually serious and stressful situations. Prob not well.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 8:01:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 8:02:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Douchebag bikers

Raging cops

Hey, OP, you can lay off the whole, "Big bad mean cops tormenting innocent bikers" schtick.  100% certain bikers were riding like douchebags.  The one trooper even said multiple people called them in.
View Quote

When did I state that the bikers were innocent?  I have stated a multiple times that if they were driving reckless then the LEO should issue tickets to them.  Whatever the law allows.

You are 100 percent certain.  Do you know them or have a video of their riding.  I would love to see it.  Link?
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 8:03:25 PM EDT
[#42]
I don't have a problem with it, assholes probably weaving, riding on the berm, high rates of speed.  Fuck em, should of had all those bikes crushed.

Bunch of fags

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 8:06:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don't have a problem with it, assholes probably weaving, riding on the berm, high rates of speed.  Fuck em, should of had all those bikes crushed.

Bunch of fags

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-nL0SRFWDT7A%2FVBzj2rU97NI%2FAAAAAAAAzw0%2FjV0ZVqdYXF4%2Fs1600%2FPDVD_516.BMP&f=1&nofb=1
View Quote

Do you have proof that they were doing all that?

You are OK with their personal property being taken and crushed?

What does their sexual orientation have to do with anything.  Fag is kind of derogatory
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 8:14:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Those aren’t “bikers”, they are squids.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Those aren’t “bikers”, they are squids.
View Quote

Squid is a new term to me

Learn something new everyday
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 8:20:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 8:26:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Douchebag bikers

Raging cops

View Quote

Unlikely, but there could have just been one asshole - the guy wearing a uniform.

A while back I was riding with my son.  I was on a Honda sport touring bike and he was on an old 250cc bike, followed by my wife and another kid in our car a bit after sunset headed to a cabin.  He was a very new rider and I can assure you no douche-baggery was taking place.  His fuel pump failed in a area where there was no shoulder.  I pushed him by putting my foot on his footpeg and idling with my wife blocking behind us with the hazards on.  We pulled off when we reached a better spot, and then I went ahead to get a friend with a trailer.

While I was gone, a cop showed up and raged on my son and wife saying they got a call of bikes drag racing on the highway, and that they matched the description.  The cop wasn't interested in hearing their explanation and just wanted to yell at them.  When he was done yelling, he didn't even stick around to protect & serve until the trailer showed up despite them still in a not particularly safe spot to wait.

Needless to say, my kids' trust in police was destroyed that day.  If you are an officer, keep in mind the people who call in reports are often idiots.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 8:32:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I want to know if any of the accusations were seen by the cops, or if any of the callers identified one of their plates.... or if the cops just pulled over the first bikers they found.
View Quote

This.  

The cops went all roid rage over calls from the public but if they didn't see it then tough shit.

I drive a Walmart truck and Walmart Safety regularly has to review the data from our trucks for people calling in saying we were doing something wrong.  Some old Karen called and said I went flying past her on a road that was 65.  Our trucks are governed at 65 so would be pretty amazing for me to fly past her on flat land.  Safety pulled up the history from the truck and knowing where it happened easily verified I did nothing wrong.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 8:33:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Sounds like these dudes were being dumbasses. The guy who posted the video conveniently left out anything that happened before the stop.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 8:33:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Unlikely, but there could have just been one asshole - the guy wearing a uniform.

A while back I was riding with my son.  I was on a Honda sport touring bike and he was on an old 250cc bike, followed by my wife and another kid in our car a bit after sunset headed to a cabin.  He was a very new rider and I can assure you no douche-baggery was taking place.  His fuel pump failed in a area where there was no shoulder.  I pushed him by putting my foot on his footpeg and idling with my wife blocking behind us with the hazards on.  We pulled off when we reached a better spot, and then I went ahead to get a friend with a trailer.

While I was gone, a cop showed up and raged on my son and wife saying they got a call of bikes drag racing on the highway, and that they matched the description.  The cop wasn't interested in hearing their explanation and just wanted to yell at them.  When he was done yelling, he didn't even stick around to protect & serve until the trailer showed up despite them still in a not particularly safe spot to wait.

Needless to say, my kids' trust in police was destroyed that day.  If you are an officer, keep in mind the people who call in reports are often idiots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Douchebag bikers

Raging cops

Yep, this happens sometimes.  Some LEOs go on what they heard and don't use common sense or actually do an investigation. They go into 100 percent rage mode.  I've had it done to me and put in cuffs.  Some cops just stop the first bike they see.

On the other side of that.  We as citizens are supposed to look at all sides of the action a LEO takes and not question it.  Some seem to think that they can do whatever they want

IMO it seems that they aren't about helping people or society but about their authority and writing tickets
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top