Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:39:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What the hell is wrong with these people, Cuba, Russia and Venezuela tried Goverment farms and then there was famine.
WTF
View Quote

And who's still in power in Cuba, Russia, and Venezuela? I guess you know the why and the who.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Europe has become soft. They don’t have a good track record of fighting back against tyranny. Look at France. They have been riddled with terrorist attacks, having their own country being taken over by Muslim extremists, crime at an all time high, and are still beholden to their climate Gods. They forgot how they were taken over by Italy and Germany, or maybe they liked it
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:42:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why are we fucking with food production?
View Quote

Population control is the real answer. The fake news media answer is climate change.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:42:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Because they want to kill off billions of people?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because they want to kill off billions of people?

This, and have total control over the ones that will be left.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:42:48 AM EDT
[#5]
The 3k farmers might make a stand but they don’t really stand a chance against a government with public funding. Especially nowadays when bucking the system automatically gets you pegged as a radical.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:43:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like the Dutch OD'd on that AOC kool-aid.

well, they voted for those politicians, govt, they get what they deserve.  Ultimate stupidity.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:45:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Then starve you stupid m-fuckers.  
View Quote

Nobody making these rules will miss a single meal.  Starving is for peasants.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because things that have been called conspiracy theories a few years ago are now coming true.

We need to take a hard look at those who accuse us of spreading conspiracy theories.

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:46:13 AM EDT
[#9]
European citizens are going to really wish they had a lot more guns
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:47:05 AM EDT
[#10]
the dutch should start harvesting their bureaucrats and politicians.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:47:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Whats the difference between this and blacks forcibly removing white farmers from their farmer in South Africa, Zimbabwe etc?
View Quote

The only difference is the stated motive.

The real motive is the same.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:48:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why are they pissed about nitrogen…you know, the gas that naturally constitutes 78% of our atmosphere?
View Quote

It’s not about the truth. It’s about control.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:48:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I can see the commercials in 2 years, crying grannies, weeping babies,,broken wooden shoes

"In the Netherlands today, people are starving and you and ONLY YOU can help

call 1800FeedtheDutch and make your donation today.."
View Quote

profile pic checks out.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:50:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Farming in Europe is not like farming in the U.S. In Europe, land and land ownership is at a premium. Very few people have the ability to buy land and cultivate it. Even in large countries with open country side, still very few people own land. Those who do own land pay massive taxes and farms are regulated into oblivion. The government wants the land as much as the farms. England was pushing back against this at one time, and attempting to be self sufficient, but that changes on a whim. It is a shame, it wasn’t like this just 80 years ago.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:52:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Same is going to happen here. Bill Gates is buying up all the farm land he can so he can farm "the right way" when the shoe drops.

He'll be one of the few that are permitted to grow food for the elite because they will have a fake carbon zero method that only he uses cause he's so smart.

Truth is he will have lobbied and bribed his way into taking out independent farmers by force of the government so he can be left as one of a few monopolists that control what's grown.

He and the idiots in charge will genuinely believe that it will be a net good for mother earth and their pockets so they will have no reservations about the millions of deaths... not that Bill is concerned about that anyway. He's literally antihumanist.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:53:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Nobody will starve to death but they will pay more for food and have less for other things because of this government intervention.

The people starving get fed tax dollar food so nobody is starving, they're just paying more in taxes and more for their products ... just like we're doing because the government is tampering with the energy market amount others.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:54:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because you will eat ze bugs and like it !
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:57:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Well, there it is:  something more insane than commie-era agriculture practices.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:59:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I just received something something demanding I lawfully answer questions about my small farm,..

You can probably guess who it is from based on this thread.
View Quote

#metoo
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:02:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Well, if they do, them, the Canadians and the Chinese are going to make Americans look like a bunch of bitches.
View Quote

Canadians already made Americans look like bitches. I'm wondering what if anything they'll do about the new gun laws.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:04:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Farming in Europe is not like farming in the U.S. In Europe, land and land ownership is at a premium. Very few people have the ability to buy land and cultivate it. Even in large countries with open country side, still very few people own land. Those who do own land pay massive taxes and farms are regulated into oblivion. The government wants the land as much as the farms. England was pushing back against this at one time, and attempting to be self sufficient, but that changes on a whim. It is a shame, it wasn’t like this just 80 years ago.
View Quote

Clarksons Farm was eye opening to what the English have to go through and he probably had it easy compared to some because he has a small modicum of clout.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:05:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The government wants to nationalize farms. That's what environmentalism is all about. Communism. After all the private farms go under, the government buys it all up.
View Quote
And let the starving begin.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:08:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The farmers will do nothing.
View Quote

Do they have the means to do something?  If all they have are single-shot shotguns and birdshot, yeah, that will not go well.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:08:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Ultimate NIMBY (Not In My Back Yard). Just like drilling for oil in Venezuala instead of the US. OK if the crops are grown somewhere else and imported.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:11:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Too much of it can really wreak havoc on waterways, since it is a nutrient, overgrowth of certain species of plant life and algae blooms. So I'm assuming their issue is runoff.
View Quote
Lake Erie had a algae bloom that caused the water intakes to be shut of briefly for a couple cities. They blamed it on nitrogen run off from agriculture
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:12:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Why are they pissed about nitrogen…you know, the gas that naturally constitutes 78% of our atmosphere?
View Quote

Not nitrogen gas, “fixed” nitrogen in the form of ammonia (NH3), urea, uric acid, nitrates, etc produced by animals and also run-off from fertilizing crops.  These nitrogen’s do end up in waterways and cause algae blooms.  However, it’s the carbon dioxide from those same animals that have the commies hyperventilating.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:13:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

WEF
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:13:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
new zealand govt is going to tax farmers on emissions. We are not far behind.
Our dear leader is also a klaus schwab ball gargler.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/432086/Poem_by_Martin_Niemoeller_at_the_the_Hol-2617626.JPG
and this is why 'they' will win.

View Quote

If they actually did the first one, the rest would not be a problem.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:14:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They always go after the farmers first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Coming to a country near you!

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:14:37 AM EDT
[#30]
I'd start digging bunkers and trenches in a series of fall back positions. Make them pay a lot more than what they thought for the land.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:14:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Peak killtractor building time.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:15:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Not nitrogen gas, “fixed” nitrogen in the form of ammonia (NH3), urea, uric acid, nitrates, etc produced by animals and also run-off from fertilizing crops.  These nitrogen’s do end up in waterways and cause algae blooms.  However, it’s the carbon dioxide from those same animals that have the commies hyperventilating.
View Quote

https://www.anl.gov/article/how-can-we-further-reduce-co2-emissions-new-study-reveals-algae-can-help

Ironic
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:18:17 AM EDT
[#33]
I find this hard to believe.

If it is true I hope there the people of the Netherlands find a solution.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:19:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That's not going to end well.
View Quote

Yes it will, for the gov that is.  

The farmers will sell their land and have the noose further tightened around their necks.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:21:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'd start digging bunkers and trenches in a series of fall back positions. Make them pay a lot more than what they thought for the land.
View Quote

They'll probably just send in the military instead of local police. Honestly, I have nothing within the COC to say about how I'd react or what I'd do, it wouldn't be to wait for them to come to my farm though.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Eva Vlaardingerbroek has been talking about this for months.

Dutch farmers protest: 'They're stealing Dutch farmers' land' | Eva Vaardingerbroek

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:23:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Then starve you stupid m-fuckers.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:23:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Their goal is population reduction.  They are pretty open about that.   It is bad optics to just kill a few hundred million people.   But, starve them to death...  well, a cooperative media can explain to the people that "they" are the only solution....
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:24:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mao and Stalin killed millions through agricultural destruction.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:25:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
European citizens are going to really wish they had a lot more guns
View Quote

Something, something, Ukraine.

I can see a grain for guns trade happening

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:28:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Their goal is population reduction.  They are pretty open about that.   It is bad optics to just kill a few hundred million people.   But, starve them to death...  well, a cooperative media can explain to the people that "they" are the only solution....
View Quote
This.

As if the environmental impact of shutting down farms in a country that is two-thirds the size of West Virginia is going to be more than a drop in the bucket globally.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:30:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Clarksons Farm was eye opening to what the English have to go through and he probably had it easy compared to some because he has a small modicum of clout.
View Quote

He did all the red tape behind the scenes and I am sure he pays people to deal with all the government regulations, paperwork, their version of the EPA etc.. . He is one of the biggest celebrities in England, so I am sure it was a lot easier for him. Don’t get me wrong, farming here has a lot of oversight and government BS, but you can still do it. I am a first generation farmer and started from scratch on raw land. The established multi generational farms are entirely different. Those are the guys who put food on grocery store shelves and are upping the game when it comes to technology, yield production, genetics etc.. Many of those farmers, in Europe and a little here, are told by the government what they have to grow.

Corn for example. Corn is hard to grow, takes a lot of water, has little to no nutritional value, vulnerable to insects, costly to grow, takes specialized machinery. The U.S. government has labs underground doing genetic alterations of corn and creates new strains and make combat all these things. They provide the seeds to farmers and subsidize them to grow it. It is not for human consumption, it is for bio fuel, animal feed and even media blasting.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:33:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Might be time for some of us to help out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IF this actually comes to pass, we shall see what those farmers are made of.
Might be time for some of us to help out.

Whi knows

Hopefully they're are stashes still hidden across there country

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:33:38 AM EDT
[#44]
The green cult is retarded.

Our society cannot function / survive if we remove fossil fuels currently, they obsess over removing pollution to insane levels, eager to take a country with already very, very low pollution, and wreck their economy / food production in a effort to cut pollution 1/10th of a percent. Happy to destroy our society for lowering pollution very, very slightly.

Meanwhile, planning to buy the products / food they sacrificed manufacturing fighting pollution in their home countries, from countries with insane levels of out of control pollution, which will only increase.

The earth would benefit more by dropping china and India’s pollution 1%, which would probably be more than all of Europe pollutes in a year combined, than destroying their economy to drop their pollution 1/10th a percent, which is effectively nothing at this point.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:35:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I just received something something demanding I lawfully answer questions about my small farm,..

You can probably guess who it is from based on this thread.
View Quote

You don't have to answer shit unless it's from the st of Tn.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:36:37 AM EDT
[#46]
The green thing is a cult. Europe is effectively pollution free at this point, destroying their economies to cut their already extremely low pollution levels a tiny percent more which will make zero impact, while China / India freely pollutes to insane levels to manufacture the shit Europe stopped making.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:37:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I can see the commercials in 2 years, crying grannies, weeping babies,,broken wooden shoes

"In the Netherlands today, people are starving and you and ONLY YOU can help

call 1800FeedtheDutch and make your donation today.."
View Quote
No.

They did this to themselves. Until the people who made these rules are hanging from lampposts, they get nothing.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:39:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I find this hard to believe.

If it is true I hope there the people of the Netherlands find a solution.
View Quote

Me too. A final one.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:41:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:42:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Scheduling late night spur of the moment “ meetings “, at the homes of the people who are responsible would accomplish more than that. The problem is the people at the top, not the cops enforcing their orders. Although the cops are too, history shows there are always enforcers, fixing requires having energetic discussions with the top people “ one on one “.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top