BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 1:49:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glock shirt = you have a train set up to stomp, along with 5 pounds of imitation crabmeat, hoping a bear or an otter will come by for fun
View Quote

So in other words, gay.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 1:58:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Nudists are a whole nother rabbit hole.

About 40% of nudists are also swingers. The other 60% hate swingers.

When you are at a nudist resort talking to another couple that have your interest you have to use subtle innuendoes to try and determine which category they are in. Guess wrong and you could get thrown out of the resort.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 2:04:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Orange triangle = "I stand with Epstein"
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 2:07:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It took me a while to remember what the earrings meant when a guy would just wear one. The reason it was hard to remember right is right and left is wrong was because a guy wearing any earring at all was wrong to me. Now I wonder if which side of the nose a girl has a ring in means anything besides them being crazy.
View Quote

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/75533ce8-67f1-41f8-b235-41ee8a8589b2

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It took me a while to remember what the earrings meant when a guy would just wear one. The reason it was hard to remember right is right and left is wrong was because a guy wearing any earring at all was wrong to me. Now I wonder if which side of the nose a girl has a ring in means anything besides them being crazy.
View Quote

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/75533ce8-67f1-41f8-b235-41ee8a8589b2

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 2:38:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm wondering if someone can help me with this one.  This was a bunch of guys in a cabin cruiser pulling up to the dock at midnight for a pump-out of their sewage...

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Affliction shirt means you catch
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 3:12:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 3:16:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I heard a thin blue line on an American flag or punisher skull means you like to rob sperm banks. Is this true?
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 3:19:36 PM EDT
[#10]
NASCAR stickers on vehicles signify that the man likes to get pegged.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm wondering if someone can help me with this one.  This was a bunch of guys in a cabin cruiser pulling up to the dock at midnight for a pump-out of their sewage...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/4267/BDE090F9-DA50-4BC1-AE08-DCCF22D2C173-1033029.jpg
View Quote

That tracks.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 4:30:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 4:59:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Pineapples
Black wedding rings
Rainbow hair
(Sometimes) lip rings
Glock shirts
Chain tattoos
Dog collars

All "Lifestyle" indicators

H
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:08:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

When you are at a nudist resort talking to another couple that have your interest you have to use subtle innuendoes to try and determine which category they are in. Guess wrong and you could get thrown out of the resort.
View Quote

So walking around with a hard-on is not an acceptable secret symbol?
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Another Hellraiser quote that fits this thread....

"You opened the box, we came"
View Quote

What's in the box?

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:49:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s probably the fastest way to get thrown out of a nudist resort. That and touching someone.
Or doing anything that might make a woman uncomfortable like gawking.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#17]
I just looked up the term 'otter'. Damn I got a laugh out of that. "Otters are usually found in the vicinity of bears."

Fucking A that's funny.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I used to have a shirt with pineapples on it which seemed to get a lot of compliments. I stopped wearing it once I learned the symbolism.
View Quote
Mrs TB bought me these.
https://capellemiami.com/products/the-long-one-blue-pineapple-swim-trunks?_pos=3&_sid=a8835b429&_ss=r
I got 3 compliments from strange women at the pool on the last cruise. A fella sitting near me, laughing, brought the symbolism to my attention. I can't find them now. I think Mrs TB burned them because I told her the story.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Mrs TB bought me these.
https://capellemiami.com/products/the-long-one-blue-pineapple-swim-trunks?_pos=3&_sid=a8835b429&_ss=r
I got 3 compliments from strange women at the pool on the last cruise. A fella sitting near me, laughing, brought the symbolism to my attention. I can't find them now. I think Mrs TB burned them because I told her the story.
View Quote

I'm a pineapple farmer. You have no idea how much I hate the whole pineapple inuendo!!

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Mrs TB bought me these.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to have a shirt with pineapples on it which seemed to get a lot of compliments. I stopped wearing it once I learned the symbolism.
Mrs TB bought me these.

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 10:23:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 10:34:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The GIANT retirement community in Florida known as "The Villages" has an entire visual vocabulary of sexual invitations.  I had relatives that lived there for over a decade and on each visit they would drive us around in a golf cart explaining what everything meant (a partially opened garage door, coach light color, number of flamingos in the yard, etc).  I always thought it was and urban legend until I started having conversations with other unrelated residents.  Those creepy old non-gilfs not only confirmed the info but actually wanted to "demonstrate it".  Yuck.

That place also has an abnormally high level of STD transmission.

It is basically the movie Cocoon for pervy old swingers.  
View Quote

https://www.55places.com/blog/10-major-myths-rumors-about-the-villages
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:15:38 PM EDT
[#23]
I heard OP was a friend of Dorathy.

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:17:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Mrs TB bought me these.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mrs TB bought me these.

I wore a pineapple Hawaiian shirt when I went on vacation to Vegas...

That explained A LOT!
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:28:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Don't know if it still happens but there was a thing with bandanas where gay guys wore them on their ankle with each color denoting something.
One color meant you were into servicemen, another into black dudes, another you wanted long ones, etc...
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:32:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Don't know if it still happens but there was a thing with bandanas where gay guys wore them on their ankle with each color denoting something.
One color meant you were into servicemen, another into black dudes, another you wanted long ones, etc...
View Quote

Nah bro, they have parades and shit now.  They don't have to be discreet anymore.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:43:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Dude, it's a new one on me.

And I thought I've done some kinky shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
2011 join date, never heard of the pineapple thing? I'm calling BS sorry.

Dude, it's a new one on me.

And I thought I've done some kinky shit.

I’ve only heard of it. Probably read it in the early days of Maxim (what a great rag that was in its first couple years!). Plus since GD is fascinated by things we’ve never done, like shooting guns or screwing girls, we talk about this kind of thing frequently.

I was just thinking “how did you miss all those threads?”
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:45:35 PM EDT
[#28]
My psych teacher was the statistician for the state that tracked STDs. He said that far and away the highest rates were in Sun City, the retirement community north of Phoenix.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 2:43:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My psych teacher was the statistician for the state that tracked STDs. He said that far and away the highest rates were in Sun City, the retirement community north of Phoenix.
View Quote

I imagine you reach a certain age where "you're stuck with this for the rest of your life" becomes less of a deterrent.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 3:08:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
lol you serious OP?

it's been like that since forever...like since gam gam and pee paw would go to Key parties.

Upside down pineapples, and white rocks in the flower bed.

also anklets, toe rings, thumb rings and wedding band on the right hand are alll signs too
View Quote

I'm not sure what a key party is, but i believe the pineapple thing is a swinger thing.

I also think the wedding band on the right hand is a gay thing. Years ago. I smooshed my left ring finger and managed to get get the band off before it swelled. I just wore it on on the right hand a until the left one healed. I worked in the city and often took lunch at some popular restaurants. I recall at least three times when unusually well dressed/well groomed gliders swooped by with engaging smiles.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 3:13:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd never heard of the pineapple thing until about two years ago. Now i see damn pineapple decor in random places.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 3:16:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You'll be even more shocked then to find out I'm nearly 60 years old and never heard of the pineapple thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'll be even more shocked then to find out I'm nearly 60 years old and never heard of the pineapple thing.

Same here. Now that I've seen pineapple decor in at least three different places, it explains some things in at least two of those homes.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 3:24:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If you want to go down a rabbit hole, look at all of the alleged symbolism surrounding “pizzagate”.
View Quote

That is a rabbit hole. I also believe there are rabbits in that hole.

Actually saw a rear window decal of that spiralling triangle years ago on a truck on the interstate. That was before the Pizzagate stuff came out. I thought it odd and it set in memory. No letters, just the blue spiral. If it is pedo symbolism, that dude was probably a kid raper.
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 3:32:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

From what I remember from that thread, the swinger symbols are"
Colored louffas
Upside down pineapples
Pink flamingos in the yard
Adirondack chairs on the front porch
Black wedding bands on right hands

Now I have to add white rocks in the front yard to the list.

As an aside, from what I remember, someone said most swingers are older, white and well off. For years my neighbors that match that description had a red and  a white Adirondack chairs in their front yard. No one ever sat in them...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I only knew about the pineapples from reading an article linked on ARFCOM talking about that giant retirement community in Florida with lots of swingers and STDs.

I remember that thread. Supposedly different colored louffas on their golf carts also indicates what they're into.

From what I remember from that thread, the swinger symbols are"
Colored louffas
Upside down pineapples
Pink flamingos in the yard
Adirondack chairs on the front porch
Black wedding bands on right hands

Now I have to add white rocks in the front yard to the list.

As an aside, from what I remember, someone said most swingers are older, white and well off. For years my neighbors that match that description had a red and  a white Adirondack chairs in their front yard. No one ever sat in them...

I know of one rural property with a pair of Adirondack chairs on either side of the drive entry. Big, fancy brick entry and a drive so long you cannot see the house. Swingers?
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 4:33:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD is definitely not the place for serious kink discussions.
Either god hates you for it or the missionary only crowd does.
“Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some, angels to others.” – Pinhead

"There is fine  line between Pleasure and Pain....." -Pinhead    Yes this quote  is a test line to find out if someone into a certain ""scene"

Hellraiser Pinhead Full Pain quote

Link Posted: 1/6/2024 4:42:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
When I was in the Navy in the 80's, there was a club in Norfolk, VA that was known as the body exchange.
View Quote

Every time one of the carriers left (Mayport 80's) didn't matter if they went out for a couple of days or for a 6 month deployment the bars were full of women.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'm not sure what a key party is, but i believe the pineapple thing is a swinger thing.

I also think the wedding band on the right hand is a gay thing. Years ago. I smooshed my left ring finger and managed to get get the band off before it swelled. I just wore it on on the right hand a until the left one healed. I worked in the city and often took lunch at some popular restaurants. I recall at least three times when unusually well dressed/well groomed gliders swooped by with engaging smiles.
View Quote

@Flysc

swinger party, popularized in the 70's, whereby all participating couples place their car keys into a bowl at the entrance. They would have a regular party, with drinks and conversation and at the end of the night, all the women would line up, and pick a set of keys from the bowl

I've also heard of where all the guest keys were thrown in a pool and attendees would swim to the bottom and retrieve a set of keys.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top