Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 12:51:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@wvusoldier217

La Police gear. It's like botach.

I just checked the website and they just have it backordered for 8-10 days now. Not sure the significance though. Maybe they are just getting them in now.
View Quote
@Bacon_Grease, yeah I have a pending order from LAPG from 8Feb. I just emailed them for a status but I’m wondering who or where on their website you saw they wouldn’t be ordering more.
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 4:45:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

@Bacon_Grease, yeah I have a pending order from LAPG from 8Feb. I just emailed them for a status but I’m wondering who or where on their website you saw they wouldn’t be ordering more.
View Quote
Oh it said that on the page for the tlr-7. It's changed now. Perhaps it was accidental. I'm still buying one.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 2:15:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Oh it said that on the page for the tlr-7. It's changed now. Perhaps it was accidental. I'm still buying one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Bacon_Grease, LAPG CS says they cant get a firm ETA from Streamlight on my back order.  fingers crossed its because they are fixing them.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Strobe
View Quote
What about it?

It’s programmable to your preference
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 12:03:04 PM EDT
[#5]
TLR7 is on stock at GT Distributors for $119.

https://www.gtdist.com/streamlight-tlr-7-low-profile-rail-mounted-tac-light-w-rail-keys-one-cr123a.html

They said they'll be getting the 8 in the future.
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 12:14:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I understand that, but what I was wondering was if they will make a smaller profile holster specifically for g19/23 with this light, mini APL, Olight mini light, etc. the whole benefit of a tiny pistol light on a compact gun is diminished somewhat if I still have to use a full size g34 m3 size holster
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone know if safariland will be offering an ALS duty holster for G23/19 with this light?
The duty holsters aren’t made to fit a specific light. ALS holsters will fit most any light outside of the new Surefire XH35 or lights with lasers.
I understand that, but what I was wondering was if they will make a smaller profile holster specifically for g19/23 with this light, mini APL, Olight mini light, etc. the whole benefit of a tiny pistol light on a compact gun is diminished somewhat if I still have to use a full size g34 m3 size holster
Oh, gotcha. I’ve thought that would be nice for years but I really don’t see that happening, the X300U and TLR1HL are going to be your duty light options and that’s what Safariland really focuses on. I agree though, if Safariland made a 19 sized holster (not 34 with a plug) with provision for a small TLR7 or XC1 sized light I’d be all over it.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top