Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/13/2005 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
And this is why the JBT haters on here scream against LEO's. Because of stupid shit like this.

it's Because shit like this IS THE NORM, rather than the exception.

I somehow doubt that a significant number of the 700,000 cops in this country are liars and JBTs. A small percentage, certainly.

Remember, it only takes one person to ruin it for thousands or tens of thousands more.

Then it's ok for the people wronged by by this "one person" to have his life ruined.  Yeah, that's the ticket. Fuck us all. You get to keep your job, while he gets butt fucked in prison. Yay.

No. I'm saying this is one fucktard (and he deserves what he gets and more) who is shitting in the soup for a lot of good guys.
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 12:39:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 12:43:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
And this is why the JBT haters on here scream against LEO's. Because of stupid shit like this.

I'm not a hater, but I don't think they deserve the free ride they get.

And it is all because of this and all of the other Thin Blue Line incidents.
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 12:56:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
They should have just kicked Dennis Kyne ass on the spot and let him go rather than waste the time on booking and a trail.

+1

Bring back the old days - kick their little liberal asses, and send them on their way.
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 12:57:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Ah, the guy probably deserved it anyway.
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 3:01:12 AM EDT
[#6]

The really amazing thing about this is how suddenly everybody here believes the New York Times.

Nice try, but we are believing the V-I-D-E-O, not the times. And, you can't compare peoples actions to guns. Guns don't lie.
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 4:10:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yeah, that's the ticket. Fuck us all. You get to keep your job, while he gets butt fucked in prison. Yay.

New York sends people to prison for distrurbing the peace and resisting arrest?  Wow! Here it's credit time served and 1-year informal probation.
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The really amazing thing about this is how suddenly everybody here believes the New York Times.  

+1

Maybe I'm just callous but I'm not shedding any tears over these folks.

(New York native and RNC volunteer)

Yeah, I could care less that innocent people are being arrested and acused of crimes they didn't commit.  Some people have such nerve!
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

it's Because shit like this IS THE NORM, rather than the exception.

I somehow doubt that a significant number of the 700,000 cops in this country are liars and JBTs. A small percentage, certainly.

Remember, it only takes one person to ruin it for thousands or tens of thousands more.

Then it's ok for the people wronged by by this "one person" to have his life ruined.  Yeah, that's the ticket. Fuck us all. You get to keep your job, while he gets butt fucked in prison. Yay.

No. I'm saying this is one fucktard (and he deserves what he gets and more) who is shitting in the soup for a lot of good guys.

Watch the video to the linked story, and it's at least two officers who perjured themselves on seperate cases.  Both claimed they arrested people, and neither was even on the videotape of each person getting arrested.

If they lie about stuff like this, what else do they lie about?  And the thing is, not a single officer or member of that police force will make a statement condemning the lies.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 6:38:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If the officer lied in court, and it can be proved, he should be charged with perjury.  That is absolute.  Proving that will be challenging at best.

There is the possibility that he was confused about wich guy he had been in on the arrest with.  They did arrest 1800+.  Maybe he was telling the truth but had the wrong guy in mind.  I have been in some confusing donnybrooks, and have written reports that I found later to be entirely wrong.  Those were not lies.  I just mixed up which clown did what to the other clowns.  These were incidents where we had maybe 15 people under arrest.

I'm sorry, but if you're testifying in court about something that will affect the REST OF SOMEONE'S LIFE and someone's BACKGROUND RECORD, you had better be DAMN sure that you're not "confusing" someone with someone else.

+ 1,000,000,000,000

Thats the whole purpose of "innocent until proven guilty". That many guilty should go free lest one innocent man is jailed. Its been turned completely around now.
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 9:47:38 PM EDT
[#11]
It's a sad commentary on the current state of our law enforcement that 2nd ammendment advocates are upset about a bunch of smelly hippy freaks getting railroaded.  We damn sure better be concerned though, because next time it could be us.  

If we ever do screw up the courage to launch a peaceful demonstration, let's not forget the videographers!  
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#12]
It's called testilying, folks, and it's what cops do ALL the time. I've personally witnessed it. It's one of the many reasons I don't trust them.

As for not caring if some "dirty hippy liberal" is being railroaded, there's an ancient little document called the Bill of Rights, and it applies to ALL Americans, regardless of their politics.

Quoted:
A semi-serious question - just who are we to turn to when the police go bad?

Funny you should ask that. I just happen to have been researching this at work (yes, they pay me to research this kind of stuff--not nearly enough, though). In the 19th century, there were quite a few "sheriffs gone bad" here in the West. When law enforcement was unable to enforce the law (or were part of the problem) concerned citizens banded together and hung/shot/exiled troublemakers. Vigilance committees were usually pretty effective at getting rid of the scum.
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 10:46:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It's called testilying, folks, and it's what cops do ALL the time. I've personally witnessed it. It's one of the many reasons I don't trust them.

As for not caring if some "dirty hippy liberal" is being railroaded, there's an ancient little document called the Bill of Rights, and it applies to ALL Americans, regardless of their politics.

Quoted:
A semi-serious question - just who are we to turn to when the police go bad?

Funny you should ask that. I just happen to have been researching this at work (yes, they pay me to research this kind of stuff--not nearly enough, though). In the 19th century, there were quite a few "sheriffs gone bad" here in the West. When law enforcement was unable to enforce the law (or were part of the problem) concerned citizens banded together and hung/shot/exiled troublemakers. Vigilance committees were usually pretty effective at getting rid of the scum.

The lying police should be fired, prosecuted, and jailed  IMHO.  The dirty hippies freaks should be freed! (in this one particular instance)  

I'm actually a big fan of the BOR                                                          
ETA correction and clarification
Link Posted: 4/14/2005 11:11:00 PM EDT
[#14]
No, I wasn't referring to you BOR. I'm with you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top