BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 4:11:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There is a lot of CN shit in my tool boxes.  And none of it has had the Snap On tax applied.

Some of us are just home gamers and understand value.  Some are pros and understand Snap On is worth when it comes to our revenue stream.  If you want to keep up your militant "F China" trope, then log off the internet.  No US company makes SFP/QSFP/XFP devices.  
View Quote

The anti-Harbor Freight elitism is pretty disgusting. Some people here would prefer the "poors" shouldn't be allowed to own cheap tools at all.
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 5:53:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The anti-Harbor Freight elitism is pretty disgusting. Some people here would prefer the "poors" shouldn't be allowed to own cheap tools at all.
View Quote
This is GD. Fat, poor, black, Never/EverTrumper, Ukraine/Russia, Rolex etc... GD is an equal opportunity offender.
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 9:19:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I did this to my Craftsman a few years back, the little screw in air release was crap.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/123512/compressor_1-2605491.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/123512/compressor_2-2605492.jpg

When you close the valve it is recessed back quite a bit.
View Quote
Great idea.  I think I'll do that to my old compressor with a crappy standard screw valve.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top