Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:41:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You're mixing conjecture about what you think you saw on video with unsubstantiated speculation about what "they say" to support your beliefs.
View Quote

Negative. I am basing it off of what Navy pilots have said they have seen and sensor data on how these things move. I personally twice have seen things in the night sky that I cannot explain and I am a former .mil aviator. Neither event occurred while I was flying, but I have enough knowledge to look at the sky and see something that doesn't look right.

Only someone in complete denial would suggest such a thing. There is no conjecture. There is no unsubstantiated speculation. As it has been said, the time for saying if there is...there is no more if. There is only there is. Now, it is left to determine what those things really are. As such, I gave my personal beliefs as I see fit. In fact I believe it covers every single possible explanation.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 1:54:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Back in the 80s and 90s there sightings of UFOs going into the water.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:25:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:25:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Physicist Brian Greene explains Black Holes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYimxshUK1c
View Quote

Everything just sounds smarter when you put Quantum in front of it lol.

There is a device in California that many believe is capable of creating small black holes. While the explanation has always been about measuring pressure using nuclear fusion I’m curious what else is being done.

Someone posted earlier about why are all the pictures and videos so bad.  Several people including Elizondo have said there are HD photos/videos that come out but are quickly classified.  The government is only releasing the grainy/crappy ones so there isn’t a definitive answer to what the viewer is seeing.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:37:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There is a device in California that many believe is capable of creating small black holes. While the explanation has always been about measuring pressure using nuclear fusion I'm curious what else is being done.

Someone posted earlier about why are all the pictures and videos so bad.  Several people including Elizondo have said there are HD photos/videos that come out but are quickly classified.  The government is only releasing the grainy/crappy ones so there isn't a definitive answer to what the viewer is seeing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Physicist Brian Greene explains Black Holes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYimxshUK1c

There is a device in California that many believe is capable of creating small black holes. While the explanation has always been about measuring pressure using nuclear fusion I'm curious what else is being done.

Someone posted earlier about why are all the pictures and videos so bad.  Several people including Elizondo have said there are HD photos/videos that come out but are quickly classified.  The government is only releasing the grainy/crappy ones so there isn't a definitive answer to what the viewer is seeing.

If true, that means one of two things:
A) Classified govn't project that they don't want to be seen too clearly by our adversaries.
B) Something so crazy that everyone would instantly say "oh fuck, that's definitely aliens!"
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Those look like the same ones i saw flying in formation months ago.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 12:43:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If true, that means one of two things:
A) Classified govn't project that they don't want to be seen too clearly by our adversaries.
B) Something so crazy that everyone would instantly say "oh fuck, that's definitely aliens!"
View Quote

I’m leaning toward both of those answers.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#8]
In the early spring of 1995 my 2 'boys, aged 11-12 then were on our way to the Beaver Valley Mall, on Rt. 60.
Some cars were pulled off the road, both kids said 'LOOK AT THOSE THINGS'!
There were 3 large 'top' shaped objects with counter rotating bands, we watched for a few minutes, straight up in a bright flash they were gone.

That summer we were night fishing in a bass pond, the hills both ways there were like a roller coaster.
Down a side lane atop one of the hills was a 50' diameter, at least object that looked like it was composed of many bright rotating spheres, heard an odd whirring sound.
No one lived back there or nearby, 'way out in the sticks'.
I wanted to drive back and investigate, both kids opened their door and jumped out of my car saying, 'you do that, we're Running Home'.

The best part?
A few years later they were watching a Discovery Channel program about UFO's.
I was cooking and they yelled for me to hurry and run to the living room.
There were videos of IDENTICAL objects filmed in Spain, Europe and other European countries.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 3:34:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They are really pushing this UFO stuff lately.

What are the odds they roll out a false-flag and use that to attempt to usher in global government slavery?
View Quote

We had a perfectly good virus that could have done just that last year. Hell, we were welcoming it with open arms.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 3:36:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Alien virus and we will all have to vote from gulags.

Just until we flatten the curve folks.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 4:52:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Inside the black hole image that made history | Sheperd Doeleman
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:09:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't know what to believe now.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en0GsxgwMmA
View Quote

I've been following this toping quite a bit for quite a while.  I personally think, unlike many here, that the pilots aren't lying and there are some unexplainable things in our world.

That said, this Greer guy is a known fraud. He started out seemingly genuine, but then descended into crazy new age stuff to peddle his "trips" that charge people an arm and a leg to participate in. He's built himself a type of cult.  I would be wary of anything he has to say.

Corbel is the typical "promoter." He will say anything to keep in the limelight.

Elizondo seems fairly genuine and trustworthy, although I'm still in a bit of doubt. Something he would welcome.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They are stepping on ant hills and we're the ants.

One day we'll just get squished.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the most likely scenario would be confusing.  We are unlikely to understand, or even recognize what ever they would be doing and again, whatever they wanted to happen would just happen.  It would not make any sense, we would not be able to stop it. It would just "poof" magically happen.

Unless humor/sport is universal.  Then they may do things for their entertainment.  This could involve unimaginable cruelties that we are helpless to stop and very aware of.

After everyone he's talked to and information he's been given from those in the .gov studying these things, Elizondo seems to think this technology is less than a generation ahead of us.  Food for thought.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but... the way the black sphere was moving, stuttering with the ship suggests to me that it was something on the optical lenses or receiving ccd. People are so gullible and misled by their desire for unknowns.
View Quote

Yeah those sailors with hundreds of hours and training on these imaging devices don't know shit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I've been following this toping quite a bit for quite a while.  I personally think, unlike many here, that the pilots aren't lying and there are some unexplainable things in our world.

That said, this Greer guy is a known fraud. He started out seemingly genuine, but then descended into crazy new age stuff to peddle his "trips" that charge people an arm and a leg to participate in. He's built himself a type of cult.  I would be wary of anything he has to say.

Corbel is the typical "promoter." He will say anything to keep in the limelight.

Elizondo seems fairly genuine and trustworthy, although I'm still in a bit of doubt. Something he would welcome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know what to believe now.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en0GsxgwMmA

Greer is a fucking charlatan.  He always has been.  Every year he has a new movie out with supposed answers and it's always the same rehashed shit.  The guy fucking LOOKS like a slimeball.

Elizondo is the real deal.  Fravor and his fellow pilots are the real deal.  Mellon seems genuine and if he really did leak the videos to the press, good on him for forcing the Pentagon's hand on this.  I doubt we'll ever get the full truth but it would be nice to at least have someone publicly acknowledge that they are taking it seriously for a change.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

After everyone he's talked to and information he's been given from those in the .gov studying these things, Elizondo seems to think this technology is less than a generation ahead of us.  Food for thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the most likely scenario would be confusing.  We are unlikely to understand, or even recognize what ever they would be doing and again, whatever they wanted to happen would just happen.  It would not make any sense, we would not be able to stop it. It would just "poof" magically happen.

Unless humor/sport is universal.  Then they may do things for their entertainment.  This could involve unimaginable cruelties that we are helpless to stop and very aware of.

Source?  That doesn't sound like what I've heard him say.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:45:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Curious about this as well.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 5:59:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Greer is a fucking charlatan.  He always has been.  Every year he has a new movie out with supposed answers and it's always the same rehashed shit.  The guy fucking LOOKS like a slimeball.

Elizondo is the real deal.  Fravor and his fellow pilots are the real deal.  Mellon seems genuine and if he really did leak the videos to the press, good on him for forcing the Pentagon's hand on this.  I doubt we'll ever get the full truth but it would be nice to at least have someone publicly acknowledge that they are taking it seriously for a change.
View Quote

I don't trust Elizondo or Mellon.  Remember Doty and Benewitz.

I don't claim to know the nature of any of this stuff, maybe it's just some kind of plasma or something we don't recognize yet.  Maybe it's actually freekin' aliens, I won't claim to know.  But the Government has proven to lie about such things since at least as far back as 1947 and they've shown to exploit people they can like Benewitz most famously and tragically.
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

C'mon, man! You gonna ask me for a source to my statement?  Who do you think I am?!? Do you know how much youtube I've watched over the past couple weeks? lol

I think it might have been this interview.  It's long.  I wish I could be exact, sorry. If I can find the exact statement, I'll re-post it.
EP8 Deep Dive Interview - Luis Elizondo, former head of Pentagon's UFO program

EDIT @cypher214:  That's a good one up there, but this is the one where he talks about it being closer than we think.  The whole interview is awesome, but the sound byte you want starts at 3:30
EXCLUSIVE - (Part 2) Ex Pentagon official Luis Elizondo reveals UFO bombshells | The Basement Office
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 8:54:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
In the early spring of 1995 my 2 'boys, aged 11-12 then were on our way to the Beaver Valley Mall, on Rt. 60.
Some cars were pulled off the road, both kids said 'LOOK AT THOSE THINGS'!
There were 3 large 'top' shaped objects with counter rotating bands, we watched for a few minutes, straight up in a bright flash they were gone.

That summer we were night fishing in a bass pond, the hills both ways there were like a roller coaster.
Down a side lane atop one of the hills was a 50' diameter, at least object that looked like it was composed of many bright rotating spheres, heard an odd whirring sound.
No one lived back there or nearby, 'way out in the sticks'.
I wanted to drive back and investigate, both kids opened their door and jumped out of my car saying, 'you do that, we're Running Home'.

The best part?
A few years later they were watching a Discovery Channel program about UFO's.
I was cooking and they yelled for me to hurry and run to the living room.
There were videos of IDENTICAL objects filmed in Spain, Europe and other European countries.
View Quote

Nuts!
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 9:25:04 PM EDT
[#21]
First time seeing this one...

Costa Rica UFO OVNI Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Video
Link Posted: 5/25/2021 10:03:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Astronomer Stephen Webb

Where are all the aliens? | Stephen Webb
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#23]
This one was just posted.

Another UFO / UAP / Tic Tac spotted in Puerto Rico. Taken April 25, 2021 near Aguadilla

Another UFO / UAP / Tic Tac spotted in Puerto Rico. Taken April 25, 2021 near Aguadilla
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:02:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkmnvFf_v4Q
View Quote

I'd say that's quite inconclusive.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:15:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Of all the things these could be, among the LEAST likely possibilities is aliens or something like that.

Classified man-made technology is much more likely.

Among the most likely scenarios is that these encounters are being faked by the government for the purposes of exerting greater control over the populace at some future time in order to "protect" us from these things.

View Quote

I could be wrong, but this seems like it could be a much more subtle way for nations to flex to other nations to show the capabilities they actually have.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:42:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'd say that's quite inconclusive.
View Quote

Remember this one? Was in the same area as this latest video. Shot by an infra-red camera aboard a Homeland Security helicopter in the Puerto Rican city of Aguadilla at 1:23 am of April 26, 2013

(object travels through air and water)

UFO Aguadilla Airport Puerto Rico on April 26 2013

The Aguadilla UFO Incident – an analysis of the object’s movement

https://www.mysterywire.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/106/2021/02/Aguadilla-Object-Analysis-Report-1.pdf

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:34:55 AM EDT
[#27]
NASA Chief Scientist James Green

3 moons and a planet that could have alien life | James Green
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkmnvFf_v4Q
View Quote

Looks like a helium balloon to me.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#30]
UAP Theory website

https://www.uaptheory.com/
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 11:30:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Looks like a helium balloon to me.
View Quote

Yea it could be. Been trying to track down more info on this one.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:14:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Ex-fighter pilot says airmen saw unknown aircraft off Virginia coast EVERY DAY for years calling them a 'worrying security threat' ahead of new Pentagon report
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTGRK9a-oHQ
View Quote

I used to have a cell phone that would take better night video than that.

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Jeremy Corbell, who is one of the big players in the whole current UFO buzz, seems less than legitimate in my opinion.  Awhile back I watched his Bob Lazar documentary on Netflix and was very disappointed.  The fake text text messages he kept on inserting throughout the movie to push his narrative got really old..and many times didn't match the timeline.  There is more which made me question his whole narrative. Here is a review someone did of Corbell's movie/documentary if you haven't seen it

Bob Lazar Area 51 & Flying Saucers - The Worst Documentary on Netflix
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:34:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Future time travelers
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#36]

https://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/pentagon-destroyed-e-mails-of-former-intelligence-official-tied-to-ufo-investigation-claims/
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 4:00:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Corbell just dropped this one.

In 2019 US Navy warships were swarmed by UFOs - Radar footage

In 2019 US Navy warships were swarmed by UFOs; here is RADAR footage from that event series

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 4:33:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Negative. I am basing it off of what Navy pilots have said they have seen and sensor data on how these things move. I personally twice have seen things in the night sky that I cannot explain and I am a former .mil aviator. Neither event occurred while I was flying, but I have enough knowledge to look at the sky and see something that doesn't look right.

Only someone in complete denial would suggest such a thing. There is no conjecture. There is no unsubstantiated speculation. As it has been said, the time for saying if there is...there is no more if. There is only there is. Now, it is left to determine what those things really are. As such, I gave my personal beliefs as I see fit. In fact I believe it covers every single possible explanation.
View Quote

I used to wonder why this type of stuff was hidden from the public.  I don't anymore.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 4:59:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOtdF206lHc
View Quote

I love the reply that said "and suddenly all the people screaming to see the radar data for proof realize they have no idea how to interpret radar data."
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I love the reply that said "and suddenly all the people screaming to see the radar data for proof realize they have no idea how to interpret radar data."
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 5:40:52 PM EDT
[#41]

Something about unladen swallows and coconuts.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 8:35:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Video showing an unidentified flying object splashing down into the Pacific Ocean off the coast of San Diego two years ago appears to have been corroborated by military radar which shows as many as 14 UFOs swarming a Navy combat ship while traveling at speeds of more than 160mph.

Earlier this month, investigative filmmaker Jeremy Corbell released footage showing what appeared to be a spherical object floating in the air above the ocean as it was observed by US Navy sailors aboard the USS Omaha in July 2019.

Corbell on Thursday released another video of the same incident, only this clip shows military radar being observed by sailors on the Omaha.

DailyMail.com has reached out to the Department of Defense seeking comment on Corbell's claims.

According to the web site Mystery Wire, the radar seen in the video clip showed as many as 14 objects as they circled the warship.

TRANSCRIPT OF AUDIO HEARD ON RADAR CLIP

:01 'OOD if you can write a general lat/long of where we’re at.'

:03 'We do have some X-band RADAR tracks…'

:05 'Yes sir.'

:06 'And then… the number of contacts you’ve got. Get the course and speed meters off ’em.'

:09 'Copy.'

:10 'You know what I mean? In relative position to us. And bearings. Might be helpful too.'

:15 'Eyes up.'

:16 'Eyes down.'

:18 [intercom] 'CSM TAO Maintain track, maintain track as best you can.'

:24 'Track 781 just sped up to 46 knots. 50 knots. Closing in.'

:33 '138 knots. Holy shit. They’re going fast. Oh, it’s turning around.'

:36 'That one’s pretty much perfectly zero zero zero relative, right?'

:39 'Yeah.'

:40 '263 at 3 miles. 55 knots, speed.'

Sailors aboard the Omaha observed the objects and measured their speed using two different radar systems.

One of the objects flew as fast as 138 knots - which is more than 158 miles an hour.

‘Holy shit. They’re going fast,’ one of the sailors is heard in the video saying.

He then adds: ‘Oh, it’s turning around.’

Corbell said he obtained the video from anonymous sources.

The military does not know where these flying objects came from or disappeared to.

Corbell told Mystery Wire that the Omaha was one of nine American warships that were swarmed by UFOs during that same period in July 2019.

He said that the video of the radar is ‘corroborative, electro optic data the likes of which the world has never seen before.’

The video ‘shows and supports the idea that there were a multitude of unknowns swarming our warships,’ according to Corbell.

Corbell said that the footage of the radar was obtained from an individual who works inside the Combat Information Center.

It was filmed by ‘a very special visual intelligence crews that came in’ and recorded the radar screens.

At one point, the radar showed as many as 14 unidentified objects, but Corbell declined to provide that footage.

He said that the release of the radar video was to debunk speculation that the initial footage showing the apparent flying saucer was faked or could be explained as a ‘balloon dropping into the water.’

'It supports the hypothesis that these are not just a balloon dropping into the water or it’s not something that is easily explained,' Corbell said.

'These are true unidentified in mass numbers … where you have radar data that goes with FLIR [forward looking infrared] data.'

In the initial video revealed earlier this month, US Naval personnel are seen having a close encounter with a UFO - this time a spherical object that makes a controlled descent into the ocean.

Two unidentified crew members could be heard exclaiming: 'Wow, it splashed,' after the ball made a controlled flight over the ocean, then splashed into the sea and disappeared underwater.

More
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 8:55:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Early Tic-tac?

Aviator Sir Francis Chichester encountered an "oblong pearl" UFO in 1931

While attempting the first solo flight between New Zealand and Australia in 1931, celebrated aviator Sir Francis Chichester reported encountering a dull white/grey "oblong pearl" craft that darted around his Gipsy Moth biplane before disappearing.

He later wrote the following account.

"Suddenly, ahead and thirty degrees to the left, there were bright flashes in several places, like the dazzle of a heliograph. I saw a dull grey-white airship coming towards me. It seemed impossible, but I could have sworn that it was an airship, nosing towards me like an oblong pearl. Except for a cloud or two, there was nothing else in the sky."

"I looked around, sometimes catching a flash or a glint, and turning again to look at the airship I found it had disappeared. I screwed up my eyes, unable to believe them, and twisted the seaplane this way and that, thinking that the airship must be hidden by a blind spot. Dazzling flashes continued in four or five different places, but I could not pick out any planes."

"Then, out of some clouds to my right front, I saw another, or the same, airship advancing. I watched it intently, determined not to look away for a fraction of a second: I'd see what happened to this one, if I had to chase it. It drew steadily closer, until perhaps a mile away, when suddenly it vanished. Then it reappeared, close to where it had vanished: I watched with angry intentness. It drew closer, and I could see the dull gleam of light on its nose and back. It came on, but instead of increasing in size, it diminished as it approached. When quite near, it suddenly became its own ghost - one second I could see through it, and the next it had vanished. I decided that it could only be a diminutive cloud, perfectly shaped like an airship and then dissolving, but it was uncanny that it should exactly resume the same shape after it once vanished."

"I turned towards the flashes, but those too had vanished. All this was many years before anyone spoke of flying saucers. Whatever it was I saw, it seems to have been very much like what people have since claimed to be flying saucers."

A video of him describing the phenomenon in 1965 as "a perfect shape rather like a pearl with a tail" or "a pure blimp"

UFO - Sir Francis Chichester Recounts His 1931 Sighting - Earliest UFO Report On Film!
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 9:36:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Man I honestly can't believe he would release this and hype it so much. It's a 45sec video with no date/time stamp that I can see, with no context except what he says it is.  If there were a way to connect this to the previous FLIR video, that would be one thing, but he's just claiming it.

I'd really like to take his word on this, but he makes it so damn hard.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 10:00:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Astronomer Stephen Webb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaIghx4QRN4
View Quote

From the department of "wow that didn't hold up well."
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Man I honestly can't believe he would release this and hype it so much. It's a 45sec video with no date/time stamp that I can see, with no context except what he says it is.  If there were a way to connect this to the previous FLIR video, that would be one thing, but he's just claiming it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://twitter.com/GadiNBC/status/1398047184117927936
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 10:14:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/32274/Screenshot_2021-05-27_In_2019_US_Navy_wa-1957555.JPG

Mick West is this generation's Philip Klass. It'll be extremely interesting if he changes his tune in the near future.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 10:14:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
They are really pushing this UFO stuff lately.

What are the odds they roll out a false-flag and use that to attempt to usher in global government slavery?
View Quote

This is my belief. I thought this was going to happen before the virus BS. They've now used up all the ideas predicted >50 years ago minus meteor strike.

Do not think this new release of alien info for the last two years is because people are deciding to come forward. This has all been planned.

It's all tin foil crazy until it isn't ...just like the twin towers...a killer virus...

I really, really hope I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 11:22:21 PM EDT
[#49]
MYSTERY WIRE -- Radar confirms UFO swarm around Navy warship
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 11:44:13 PM EDT
[#50]
UAP Radar Video - George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell discussion

MYSTERY WIRE - New UFO / UAP Radar Video - George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top