Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/28/2023 4:35:24 PM EDT
If you like seeing Jennifer Lawrence naked then this movie is for you.  It's also a fun movie on top of that.  It has a Farrelly brothers feel to it.

Highly recommended.

Now on Netflix.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:39:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw it a couple days ago with my wife.  We both enjoyed it.  Fun, nothing heavy.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Overall, I enjoyed it as a mindless comedy. I'll likely watch it again with the wife.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:43:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, I have plenty of hard feelings for Jennifer Lawrence
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:44:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I watched it with the wife a couple of days ago. Easy watch, entertaining and fun.

Daryl Hall & John Oates - Maneater (Official Video)
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:44:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I very well could be wrong but I thought the nudity was digitally produced? Or did she do all the nudity for the film?
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I honestly expected a little more. Yea, it had funny parts for sure but just didn’t quite live up to the hype for us.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:46:18 PM EDT
[#7]
At this point, Hollywood exploitation is more depressing and sad than interesting.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:46:51 PM EDT
[#8]
There's two "no hard feelings".  We are talking about the one from 2023 yes?
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:47:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:50:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the heads up.  Might watch it tonight.

I saw Prime video has the last Indiana Jones & the Dial soap of Density movie on it.  While I'm an Indy movie fan, except for the Shia one, the Lawrence movie looks like it might be more entertaining to check out.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I would pound her into next week.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:52:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I very well could be wrong but I thought the nudity was digitally produced? Or did she do all the nudity for the film?
View Quote

But the actress, who also produced the film, spoke about why she decided to strip off herself rather than using a body double.

She told Variety filming the naked scenes didn't faze her and admitted she never gave it a 'second thought' - despite others checking if she wanted to do it.

link
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:53:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I watched it with the wife a couple of days ago. Easy watch, entertaining and fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek
View Quote

The piano scene was very good.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:56:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Exceedingly by the numbers and all around MEH. The lead guy was not a comedic stand out by a long shot. Michael Cera back in the day would have been 10x better in this role. All the other characters and the story fell flat. The one thing this movie had going for it, and was marketed in the press, was Jennifer Lawrence nude. You can see her butthole and cumblasted face online and skip this movie.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:57:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

One of my favorite scenes I’ve seen in a long time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:57:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Her butthole has been seen by millions.  I don't think she cares about a little nudity.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:58:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

But the actress, who also produced the film, spoke about why she decided to strip off herself rather than using a body double.

She told Variety filming the naked scenes didn't faze her and admitted she never gave it a 'second thought' - despite others checking if she wanted to do it.

link
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

link

Alrighty then. Thanks for the info. I didn’t see the movie but did watch the nude parts. Thought she had a better body from her Fappening time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 4:59:10 PM EDT
[#18]
I thought that movie would be funnier.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:00:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

link
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

link

Proly because her chilli ring is already all over the internet?
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:03:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Alrighty then. Thanks for the info. I didn’t see the movie but did watch the nude parts. Thought she had a better body from her Fappening time.
View Quote

The fappening will have been 10 years ago in August of 2024, so yep, 24yo JLaw is going to beat 34yo JLaw.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:04:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Ive seen the real thing.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:05:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Just finished. It was meh. Forgettable.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:05:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

link
View Quote

I mean, she already had her shit leaked during the fappening so yea.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Not to stray too far off topic but if you've never seen one of her earlist movies "Winter's Bone" do yourself a favor and watch it, it's absolutely fantastic! Probably one of my top 5 favorite movies. It shows what a great actress she really is.

WINTER'S BONE
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:07:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

She claims she did but the fight scene she was nude in looked CGI as hell and used the common filming technique at night to hide it. I wouldn't put it past them to fake it and then just lie in press releases, "Harrison Ford did all his own stunts! Jennifer Lawrence got naked! Come see our shit movies please!"

Quoted:
Not to stray too far off topic but if you've never seen one of her earlist movies "Winter's Bone" do yourself a favor and watch it, it's absolutely fantastic! Probably one of my top 5 favorite movies. It shows what a great actress she really is.

WINTER'S BONE

I really like this movie. John Hawkes was great in it too.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:07:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Ive seen the real thing.
View Quote

So has anyone with a computer.

I thought the scene in this film looked like horrible CGI.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:08:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you like seeing Jennifer Lawrence naked then this movie is for you.  It's also a fun movie on top of that.  It has a Farrelly brothers feel to it.

https://i.imgur.com/DfmyPFE.gif

Highly recommended.

Now on Netflix.
View Quote

Thanks, OP.  I came across it and it looked like it could be fun.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:09:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

WINTER'S BONE
View Quote

Yup good movie
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

link
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

link

Everyone who remotely cares has seen all of her booty hole pics, so her getting naked in a movie is nothing now.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:18:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Winters Bone really gave you a feeling through the screen of her characters oppressive poverty and almost no avenue to break out of generational poverty.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#31]
How naked does she get?  Rate it on a scale with, say, showing her boobs for a few seconds is a "1" where full-on shaved precious in your face for a while is a "10".
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Winters Bone really gave you a feeling through the screen of her characters oppressive poverty and almost no avenue to break out of generational poverty.
View Quote

Excellent movie and I really think shes a damn fine woman that has a look about her that I really like.  IDGAF about her politics I'd be allllll over that.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:24:00 PM EDT
[#33]
I have heard Ms. Lawrence interviewed and she is without a doubt one of the most vapid, air-headed, shit-for-brains lefty-loonie liberals, EXACERBATED by the fact she has almost no education past junior high due to her acting schedule...she has no grasp of even the most basic concepts of economics and absolutely no clue that it would be her own leftist policies and actions that would bring on a "hunger games" world...

outside of that, i'd pound it....with tape over her mouth
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:26:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is this one of those posts where the proper response is “phrasing “.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Is this the pedo/groomer movie, or was I misled by a hysterical trailer/preview?
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:37:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:39:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Wood
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:40:23 PM EDT
[#38]
I saw it, I thought she had some sad looking titties.

Floppers and no real nipples to speak of.

1 & ½ thumbs down, still titties are titties.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:41:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

link
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

link

She still has jizz from Harvey Weinstein on the sids of her mouth, why would showing her sad tits faze her at all?
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:48:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:48:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's what makes me think it's real.  If they were gonna fake it they could have made them perfect.

As far as flopping, in her defense, she was doing a totally naked karate fight on the beach.  Jumping and kicking and punching and flipping people, things are going to flop around.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:55:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

link

She also gets naked in that movie where she's a Russian spy. Can't remember the name.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:58:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's what makes me think it's real.  If they were gonna fake it they could have made them perfect.

As far as flopping, in her defense, she was doing a totally naked karate fight on the beach.  Jumping and kicking and punching and flipping people, things are going to flop around.
View Quote

I thought she looked fantastic considering she just had a kid before she did this movie.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 5:59:19 PM EDT
[#44]
No Hard Feelings (now on Netflix, in addition to streaming on VOD services like Amazon Prime Video) famously features Jennifer Lawrence 100 percent in the buff, fully stitchless, airing everything out in the breeze, nakey-nakey-eggs-and-bakey.

Which is a way of saying it’s a movie that’s great for watching at home, although remember, Jesus is always watching, especially if you keep rewinding the same scene over and over and over again.

Anyway, if that’s not enough to pique your interest, Lawrence also exercises her considerable comedy chops, anchoring a medium-bawdy sort-of-farce, playing a 32-year-old woman hired to deflower a 19-year-old wallflower.

So yes, it’s an anomaly, a sex comedy (from Good Boys director Gene Stupnitsky) released during a time when sex comedies are increasingly rare, and it stars an Oscar-winning A-list superstar who isn’t afraid to show a side of herself we haven’t seen without turning off Google safe search.

Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:00:48 PM EDT
[#45]
The most shocking thing about the movie was how the kids at the house party responded to her insinuating they were gay.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
outside of that, i'd pound it....with tape over her mouth
View Quote

Going the full 5.7 minutes?
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:04:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#48]
I was entertained.  It's definitely worth watching.
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:04:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently the piano playing is real.

Andrew Barth Feldman sings Elton John’s “Rocketman” at 54 Below
Link Posted: 10/28/2023 6:07:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mournful. She has mournful tits.

Like two suicide notes stuff into a glitter bra.

Quoted:

Going the full 5.7 minutes?
View Quote

5.7 minutes?! Take it easy Sting.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top