Pom-pom wavers gonna pom-pom wave.
View Quote
Yeah it is pretty cringey
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:48:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I did not read that shit.

I thought you would be crying in your pillow by now?

I drank a 1/5th of U.S Seagrams. Fuck your V.O
View Quote
Seagrams is a Canadian company.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:52:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Didn't ops country just write a fucking check for millions of dollars to a terrorist that was killing American soldiers?

Fuck Canada and OP is a hopeless fucking troll

ETA: here you go op, this is the fucking country you live in:  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/10/us-veteran-blinded-in-omar-khadr-ambush-says-payment-is-treasonous.html

Why don't you worry about fixing this shit?
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:56:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Seagrams is a Canadian company.
View Quote
Illegals? Snuck in? From the N. border?

Second term.

Be AFRAID. Be VERY afraid.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:59:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Illegals? Snuck in? From the N. border?

Second term.

Be AFRAID. Be VERY afraid.
View Quote
I'm ok with a northern wall.  Wynn and Fidel's kid are ruining Canada.  It wouldn't be the first time they came here in mass waves looking for illegal work. They filled drywall and roofing trades for years
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 2:05:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm ok with a northern wall.  Wynn and Fidel's kid are ruining Canada.  It wouldn't be the first time they came here in mass waves looking for illegal work. They filled drywall and roofing trades for years
View Quote
I am more than familiar with CN Nascar fans. They used to come here...to my town...seeking American Muscle...scared to cross the border with weed...acting all tough eh... ask me if I have any?

I never shared.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 2:11:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Please ban OP he's clearly trolling
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 2:14:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Please ban OP he's clearly trolling
View Quote
They won't.
SD and I are on super secret probation though.

CoC 7 should apply to OP though.

He cannot own an AR-15.com. He should be posting in "The home of the Black butter knife"?
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 2:32:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They won't.
SD and I are on super secret probation though.
View Quote
Is it for your creepy .gif crush...cause it's creepy
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 2:34:27 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm OK with a partial wall.

If a dude is willing to cross some of the worst hell that we have on our Southern border, that's job interview enough for me.  We're not talking Alberta down here.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 2:40:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Is it for your creepy .gif crush...cause it's creepy
View Quote

You are either with him or against him. There is no "concerned" or "honest" criticism. You are in or out.

I have been all- in since the primaries were at 8. I predicted MI...

It TOTALLY paid off. You're welcome.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:09:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Didn't ops country just write a fucking check for millions of dollars to a terrorist that was killing American soldiers?

Fuck Canada and OP is a hopeless fucking troll

ETA: here you go op, this is the fucking country you live in:  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/10/us-veteran-blinded-in-omar-khadr-ambush-says-payment-is-treasonous.html

Why don't you worry about fixing this shit?
View Quote
I am worried about 'fixing it.' 

Canada is more liberal than you.  Always has been, always will be. 

I can't 'fix' liberalism and those who are afflicted by it.  All I can do is call it out and make the liberals feel badly about themselves. 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:17:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My So has a Snow White costume ,it fits great
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife does have a cheerleader's costume with pom-poms but it doesn't fit and I'm a rational and logical person.
My So has a Snow White costume ,it fits great
Do you wear panties with it or what? 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:18:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I can't 'fix' liberalism and those who are afflicted by it.  All I can do is call it out and make the liberals feel badly about themselves. 
View Quote
Troll
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:19:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is that what you do? You promised to leave 6 mths ago. Then you promised to cry in your pillow 3 hrs ago...and yet you remain.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:23:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:28:05 AM EDT
[#17]
So like, everyone who supported any politician ever? I know people who still don't believe that Bill Clinton was impeached. I know people that still don't believe Operation Fast and the Furious happened even though the documents regarding it have been released simply because they don't want to think badly of Obama.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:28:06 AM EDT
[#18]
How could you? Of all people? Show your face again? PATHETIC.

Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:33:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Fine.  Cruz had no chance.  And neither did Rubio or Paul or Jindal or anyone else that ran, right? 

So small-c conservatism is officially dead in America.  The only way that 'conservatives' can win elections is by 'running to the center' and nominating former Democrats that have #NYValues?

Stick a fucking fork in it if you want -- that's your call.  You can keep doubling-down on quasi-conservatism for the rest of your life, no problem, but I will not be joining you
View Quote
But you really seem to think you are though?

I have said it before and I'll say it again, you keep posting #NYValues like it means something, but I promise you that if Cruz could rewind time, he would have never uttered that stupid shit in the first place.

Not trying to be a dick here or making a personal attack, but maybe you should get some help man. I have noticed that you have delusions of grandeur and keep referring to how others who go by the title Republicans are somehow giving you a bad name? As if you are some last bastion in the dying fields of conservatism.

"Don Trump claims to be none of these things, and yet his policies are, with few exceptions, almost all liberal policies.  It's very easy for me to call out Don Trump, the EXACT same way that it's very easy for me to call out 'conservative' Theresa May in the UK, or any other FAKE conservative anywhere that, quite frankly, gives me a bad name. "

You are letting OUR politics get to you in a really unhealthy way. It's gotten past the point of mere interest in our politics, and moved on to full blown unhealthy obsession.

If I were to take a stab at guessing your browsing history/saved tabs here is what I expect to find. Nothing but Trump related news, and accounts on every FakeNews website that will let you registrar, so you can enlighten the poor plebes on just how conservative you are. I imagine you spend nearly every waking moment, even when your not on your PC/Laptop reading and posting politically related topics. The reason you are taking this so personally is because you have tied being Conservative, and your delusional status of "The Last of the True and Righteous Conservative" into the every fiber of your existence. Without it, who is TargetTarget really? I think your afraid that you are becoming irrelevant, and the reason you keep making these threads is because you feed on this drama, and this constant state of turmoil and without it, you will have to look closer at your own life and why you are in constant need of affirmation and acknowledgement of total strangers.

Basically, go outside and digitally detox. Do something else for a change, and figure out why your identity is defined by a fictional idea of a political party. There are many kinds of conservatives, and not everyone holds the same set of standards and principles that you do.

Personally, I just spent a week in the middle of coal country. It was won heavily by Trump, and a fair amount of people still have campaign signs up along with the occasional Trump flag. You won't ever get it, because while you decry "NyValues", the fact's are you will never imagine what it's like to live in an economy that was hit as hard as the coal mining economy was. I'm talking people who have mined for generations, and were more than happy to keep doing it. They voted Trump because he told them "I want you to keep your job, as many as we can save" so they won't have to go on the government tit. And so long the coal trains keep coming, they will vote for him again. Not one person gave a flying fuck about any controversy with Russia or any other manufactured bullshit the FakeNews sits around bitching about 24/7. They cared about one thing only. Their mother fucking jobs.

They wouldn't fit your ludicrous definition of what conservatism means, but that's what YOU fail to grasp is that being a Republican and or Conservative means different things to different people. Together we make a coalition of the willing. No candidate will ever match up to the perfect one that we each envision, so unfortunately we are left to make a judgement call. And for the majority of us, that meant that a Vote for Trump was a vote for at-least some of the agenda we wanted. The day's of wishing for a strict fundamental constitutionalism candidate are over. We are a party of factions that occasionally gets enough consensus to elect someone that at least shares a few of the values we want.

Welcome to Coal country.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 4:15:27 AM EDT
[#20]
You know how to beat the deep-state? You stay up past their shift.

Easy peasy.

"The witching hour" is from 4-6 a.m  EST
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 7:35:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You know what happens if Trump builds 900 miles of wall on the border. He will have done more for border security then any other president, ever.
View Quote
He can't even get Obamacare repealed, like he promised, because he's too busy twitter fighting and stepping on his own dick.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 7:43:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm not 'advising' you on anything, and I don't have 'nevertrump butthurt style.' 

NeverTrump is over, dude.  It died on election night. 

#NeverTrump is now #NeverLiberal and #NeverNYValues.
View Quote
How about #fixyourownfuckedupcountrysnowmexican
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 7:47:53 AM EDT
[#23]
She lost.

Get over it.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 7:56:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Weren't you previously banned? 
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:14:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He can't even get Obamacare repealed, like he promised, because he's too busy twitter fighting and stepping on his own dick.
View Quote
Someone keeps stepping on their own dick, not sure its the president..seems he keeps being right.....and evidently you have zero clue how the federal government and its branches work....I am pretty sure if you want to talk about laws getting made or eliminated it all starts with your hero not doing his job....all the President does is accept or reject the laws they make.....
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 5:35:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Someone keeps stepping on their own dick, not sure its the president..seems he keeps being right.....and evidently you have zero clue how the federal government and its branches work....I am pretty sure if you want to talk about laws getting made or eliminated it all starts with your hero not doing his job....all the President does is accept or reject the laws they make.....
View Quote
Ted Cruz, Mike Lee and Rand Paul decide which laws get made or eliminated? 

Link Posted: 7/15/2017 5:43:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah it is pretty cringey
View Quote
How so?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 5:46:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Ted Cruz, Mike Lee and Rand Paul decide which laws get made or eliminated? 

View Quote
Well obviously not, they haven't done shit during their tenures...might be why none of them were considered Presidential material either....  But for shits and grins, do you even know the 3 branches of US government, what each one is responsible for, and which each of those people listed are in and what their job duties would be?
 Here I will give you the first answer..with it you can research the others..

1)Executive

2)Legislative

3) judicial

You can actually with research get the rest of the answers, hint, the msm most likely won't give you correct answers..try better sources...
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 5:46:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

But you really seem to think you are though?

I have said it before and I'll say it again, you keep posting #NYValues like it means something, but I promise you that if Cruz could rewind time, he would have never uttered that stupid shit in the first place.

Not trying to be a dick here or making a personal attack, but maybe you should get some help man. I have noticed that you have delusions of grandeur and keep referring to how others who go by the title Republicans are somehow giving you a bad name? As if you are some last bastion in the dying fields of conservatism.

"Don Trump claims to be none of these things, and yet his policies are, with few exceptions, almost all liberal policies.  It's very easy for me to call out Don Trump, the EXACT same way that it's very easy for me to call out 'conservative' Theresa May in the UK, or any other FAKE conservative anywhere that, quite frankly, gives me a bad name. "

You are letting OUR politics get to you in a really unhealthy way. It's gotten past the point of mere interest in our politics, and moved on to full blown unhealthy obsession.

If I were to take a stab at guessing your browsing history/saved tabs here is what I expect to find. Nothing but Trump related news, and accounts on every FakeNews website that will let you registrar, so you can enlighten the poor plebes on just how conservative you are. I imagine you spend nearly every waking moment, even when your not on your PC/Laptop reading and posting politically related topics. The reason you are taking this so personally is because you have tied being Conservative, and your delusional status of "The Last of the True and Righteous Conservative" into the every fiber of your existence. Without it, who is TargetTarget really? I think your afraid that you are becoming irrelevant, and the reason you keep making these threads is because you feed on this drama, and this constant state of turmoil and without it, you will have to look closer at your own life and why you are in constant need of affirmation and acknowledgement of total strangers.

Basically, go outside and digitally detox. Do something else for a change, and figure out why your identity is defined by a fictional idea of a political party. There are many kinds of conservatives, and not everyone holds the same set of standards and principles that you do.

Personally, I just spent a week in the middle of coal country. It was won heavily by Trump, and a fair amount of people still have campaign signs up along with the occasional Trump flag. You won't ever get it, because while you decry "NyValues", the fact's are you will never imagine what it's like to live in an economy that was hit as hard as the coal mining economy was. I'm talking people who have mined for generations, and were more than happy to keep doing it. They voted Trump because he told them "I want you to keep your job, as many as we can save" so they won't have to go on the government tit. And so long the coal trains keep coming, they will vote for him again. Not one person gave a flying fuck about any controversy with Russia or any other manufactured bullshit the FakeNews sits around bitching about 24/7. They cared about one thing only. Their mother fucking jobs.

They wouldn't fit your ludicrous definition of what conservatism means, but that's what YOU fail to grasp is that being a Republican and or Conservative means different things to different people. Together we make a coalition of the willing. No candidate will ever match up to the perfect one that we each envision, so unfortunately we are left to make a judgement call. And for the majority of us, that meant that a Vote for Trump was a vote for at-least some of the agenda we wanted. The day's of wishing for a strict fundamental constitutionalism candidate are over. We are a party of factions that occasionally gets enough consensus to elect someone that at least shares a few of the values we want.

Welcome to Coal country.
https://scontent.fash1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/20045306_10211249715373058_8251637226154968498_o.jpg?oh=18c26b1f1ae08a1549d46d39db448a0d&oe=59F96323
View Quote
Oh no, you're totally wrong.

I'm not 'worried' that I'm becoming irrelevant -- I know for a fucking fact that I am irrelevant.  People 'like me' become more irrelevant with each passing year. 

Conservatism is fucking dead, and the Libertarians can't seem to be able to get their shit together.  Everything is all about 'big city thinking' ideas and people crying about why the government won't 'help them' -- like they do in coal country.

You can spend all the time you want with those liberals and quasi-conservatives in 'coal country'.  Fucking Alberta and Saskatchewan and a good part of BC and Manitoba are WAY more conservative than any 'coal country' state, I promise you that. 

My 'breed' is fucking dead.  Conservatism is fucking dead.  All hail this new *progressive* North America that so many of you have been duped into voting for. 

Link Posted: 7/15/2017 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Was he talking about the southern wall or the northern one?
View Quote
cant forget the Western wall need to block Commiefornia
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm not 'worried' that I'm becoming irrelevant -- I know for a fucking fact that I am irrelevant.  People 'like me' become more irrelevant with each passing year. 

Conservatism is fucking dead, and the Libertarians can't seem to be able to get their shit together.  Everything is all about 'big city thinking' ideas and people crying about why the government won't 'help them' -- like they do in coal country.

You can spend all the time you want with those liberals and quasi-conservatives in 'coal country'.  Fucking Alberta and Saskatchewan and a good part of BC and Manitoba are WAY more conservative than any 'coal country' state, I promise you that. 

My 'breed' is fucking dead.  Conservatism is fucking dead.  All hail this new *progressive* North America that so many of you have been duped into voting for. 

View Quote
You are conservative? Lol.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 5:48:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 5:49:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
If such a large part of your country is full of such great conservatives that put our conservatives to shame.....why do you have a gay communist pos running things?   Me thinks people be voting for the free ride versus the freedom ride....
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

"Mexico will pay for the estimated 700-900 miles of wall that is actually required due to violent rivers and mountains other natural barriers."

It's going to be tremendous, it'sARanchrifle. 

I love how instead of 'the wall just got 5 feet taller', it's now 'the wall just got 1000-1200 miles shorter because reasons." 
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 6:01:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Trump has uttered those exact words before like a year ago.

Give me a fucking break.

I trust him on securing our border (or at least trying to) the best he can, just as I did then. 
View Quote
Yes he has. OP is just bitter because he lives in a country that nobody ever thinks about unless they're watching curling in the winter olympics. More shitposting from TargetTarget.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top