Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 78
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 4:49:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

True AND a fallacy.  But true, nevertheless.  
View Quote

Well played.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 4:50:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Not in the least.  It’s 100% factual.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Biden's statement is evidence.
It's fine with me if you want to defend him.
All the liberals are.

It's evidence that THAT clip of him was prepped and ready to be characterized as "evidence" by the Useful ones.

How many of us all these many months were wondering what Biden meant by that?

Did ANYONE suggest that he was speaking in kinetic terms?

Nope.

We briefly used that as "evidence" of Biden's incompetence and powerlessness.

Everyone knew that destroying it was an option when he said that. It is unbecoming to pretend otherwise.

That's nonsense.  We all discussed that comment HERE.  

Do you specifically recall ANYONE claiming that he meant he would blow it up?

Are you claiming that YOU suggested that he meant he would blow it up?

I found a single, contemporeneous mention of it in archive:

/02/07/2022:
Quoted:
I just heard on the radio that mumbles intends to shut off the Nordstream 2 pipeline if Vlad invades the Ukraine.

Such statesmanship.

I'm sure the perfidious rotkrauts will support him to the hilt.

mean tweets defeated.

No one ever mentioned that they thought he meant blow it up.  

Very dishonest post.

No, it is not. I didn’t watch the speech but a conspiracy minded co-worker told me Biden made a threat to take out the Nordstream pipeline if Russia invaded. I told him Biden was too much a pussy and didn’t want to take out bin Laden.

I also told him Russia was not going to invade.

Unlike others here, I both allow new information to change my viewpoint and will admit when I am wrong.

Plenty of people understood that Biden meant to shut that pipeline by any means in case of invasion. Starting with political pressure on Germany and if that didn’t work he would escalate to sabotage if necessary.

The threat in the message is crystal clear. You destroy your own credibility by denying it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 4:52:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't make up my mind which one to believe. The tyrant or the senile man. Very strange world lately.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 4:53:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 4:53:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Good Discussion.  Thanks!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kim Iverson: Gas Leak Theory -  The Most Likely Suspect Revealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHbXuZMopZ0

Good Discussion.  Thanks!

That chick is a consistent gargler of Putin’s balls. Unsurprising that you’d think her nonsense was valid.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 4:57:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 4:59:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Does anyone think that Biden is actually in the loop with what is happening in Ourkraine?
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:02:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

ad hominem fallacy

Joe Biden doesn't know where he is half the time. It makes it hard to take anything he says in context, as nearly everything he says is out of context.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are an American who defected to Russia, and make posts about how great it is over there.   You don't help his argument by supporting it.

ad hominem fallacy

Joe Biden doesn't know where he is half the time. It makes it hard to take anything he says in context, as nearly everything he says is out of context.

EXACTLY...this is exactly why his comments in February are meaningless...
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:08:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:24:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Danish defenses conduct investigation into Nord Stream gas leak 'sabotage'

Danish defences conduct investigation into Nord Stream gas leak 'sabotage'
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:24:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What an odd, incomplete, and incorrect version of Texas history and the treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
'Mr. Putin, don't misunderstand what I'm saying': Biden warns US is prepared to defend 'every inch of NATO territory' after 'phony' annexation of four Ukraine regions and Russia's claim America set nuclear 'precedent' with a-bombs

Putin and top officials in his regime have escalated their nuclear threats in recent gains even as Ukraine has taken back more territory that Russian forces seized since its February invasion.

Biden also ridiculed the show of unity Putin organize for his announcement. Putin declared his country was absorbing territory it does not even control militarily. Tens of thousands of Russian men have been fleeing to neighboring countries where they can still travel amid the 'partial mobilization' Putin has announced.

'Putin’s actions are a sign he's struggling. The sham referendum he carried out and this team he put on … th sham routine that he put on this morning, showing the unity and people holding hands together,' Biden said.

VIDEO

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/09/30/19/62981463-11267955-image-a-15_1664562639140.jpg

'The United States is never going to recognize this. And quite frankly, the world's not going to recognize it either. He can't seize his neighbor’s territory and get away with it. It’s as as simple as that,' Biden intoned.

He underlined his comments by speaking to Putin directly, amid fears that the Russian leader could seek to further challenge the west by trying to go after a member of the NATO alliance. That could once again put the alliance's unity to the test, after nations have spent months rallying to the Ukrainian cause and shipping increasingly powerful weapons to the the nation on its eastern flank.

'I want to say this again. America's fully prepared with our NATO allies independent every single inch of NATO territory. Every single inch. So Mr. Putin, don't misunderstand what I'm saying. Every inch,' he said.

Biden said allies are 'going to stay the course to provide military equipment so that Ukraine can defend itself.' He pointed to the continuing resolution providing an additional $13 billion 'to help the Ukrainians defend themselves and fight back.'

He circled back to the Nord Stream pipeline, a day after admonishing a reporter who asked about it on a visit to FEMA headquarters as a storm pummeled Florida.

He called it a 'deliberate act of sabotage' and said now 'the Russians are pumping out disinformation and lies.'

More

*laughs in the forced annexation of Mexican territory by decades of illegal immigration into the area now known as Texas before forcing a fight in the strategic goal of preventing foreign powers access to the area near current Houston which could have been used to stage an army to march on New Orleans, thus ending the US as we know it*

Yeah, you definitely can't gain territory through war.

What an odd, incomplete, and incorrect version of Texas history and the treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo.

Just like the narrative of events as presented in this thread.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:27:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Weak counter. Instead of an ad hominem, why don't you pick out a few of his key arguments and dismantle them using logic?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hook, line and sinker.

Weak counter. Instead of an ad hominem, why don't you pick out a few of his key arguments and dismantle them using logic?

That’s not what they do. They play cutesy with memes, sarcasm, and ridicule. They have no substantial argument.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

LOL, wut? He doesn't need nukes to stage some "Ukrainian" terrorist action. Shit, he just needs to have his KGB guys blow something up, or shoot something up, then deposit some captured Ukrainian soldiers bodies or bits therof as "proof" the Ukrainians did it. Jesus terrorist organizations have been doing this shit for decades without WMD's.

As for mush brain, he certainly gave Putin the "go flag" for the invasion. So it does not strain credulity that he would be this stupid? And thats assuming he actually is in charge of anything.

IDK who actually did this, but the US could see a benefit from it from several angles, as well as other countries like China and others that are re-selling Russian gas to Europe at a premium and don't particularly want that pipeline back online.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your proposed false flags would be blatant and require Putin to do something that he doesn't have the combat power to do short of WMDs.  I don't believe Putin is mush-brained enough to openly use nukes or chemical weapons.  Your proposed false flags would therefore result in Putin losing face and risking his life and political power.  I also believe that not even Biden is mush-brained enough to commit an act of war against Germany and/or Russia.

There are lots of theoretically possible scenarios ranging from a systemic design or manufacturing flaw to the US to China to terrorists, but Soviet KGB officer become dictator who's nuts are being squeezed in a vice of his own making is the least improbable by a fair margin.

LOL, wut? He doesn't need nukes to stage some "Ukrainian" terrorist action. Shit, he just needs to have his KGB guys blow something up, or shoot something up, then deposit some captured Ukrainian soldiers bodies or bits therof as "proof" the Ukrainians did it. Jesus terrorist organizations have been doing this shit for decades without WMD's.

As for mush brain, he certainly gave Putin the "go flag" for the invasion. So it does not strain credulity that he would be this stupid? And thats assuming he actually is in charge of anything.

IDK who actually did this, but the US could see a benefit from it from several angles, as well as other countries like China and others that are re-selling Russian gas to Europe at a premium and don't particularly want that pipeline back online.

If I had to pick the top party with the most to gain, the US and Ukraine tie for number one. Various Baltic governments along with Poland that don't want the war against Russia to possibly end due to Russia, once things get cold, dark and lot are out of work, being able to bribe concessions with energy, and next would be Germany (rather the German government) not wanting their population to have alternatives they can riot for due to the above conditions.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:29:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Ah gotcha. In that case nothing he says proves anything since he has nothing to do with policy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One minute Biden is shitting his own pants and doesn't know what month it is, the next we're assuming something he said 7 months ago means we blew up a pipeline today.

Which is it?

Biden has NOTHING to do with US government policy.
He is OWNED by the deep state and says whatever he is told to say.

Ah gotcha. In that case nothing he says proves anything since he has nothing to do with policy.

It wasn't just him saying it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#15]
BS Biden is a fool with burnt toast for brains but no one is stupid enough to follow that order. Too many in the food chain. Someone would be selling the story to the press by now. Putin is keeping his mouth shut. My money is on him.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yes, you were quite adamant that Russia wouldn’t invade, as I recall.  In spite of the overwhelming evidence that it was going to happen

You tenor then was similar to your tenor now.

Why would Biden need to put political pressure on Germany, when he’s standing right next to him at the press conference agreeing with him?
View Quote

Cuz the temperature in German is in the 50's and their gas storage is ok currently. The temps in January are about 20-30 degrees lower. Maybe the German people are gonna be fine about that, maybe not. And the Germans in the past have told the  US to fuck off about the use of Russian gas (that hillarious episode with Trump thats so popular here). IDK, maybe Trump blew up the pipeline so he could be smug.

Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yes, you were quite adamant that Russia wouldn’t invade, as I recall.  In spite of the overwhelming evidence that it was going to happen

Why would Biden need to put political pressure on Germany, when he’s standing right next to him at the press conference agreeing with him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

All the liberals are.

It's evidence that THAT clip of him was prepped and ready to be characterized as "evidence" by the Useful ones.

Nope.

Everyone knew that destroying it was an option when he said that. It is unbecoming to pretend otherwise.

/02/07/2022:
Quoted:
I just heard on the radio that mumbles intends to shut off the Nordstream 2 pipeline if Vlad invades the Ukraine.

Such statesmanship.

mean tweets defeated.

Very dishonest post.

No, it is not. I didn’t watch the speech but a conspiracy minded co-worker told me Biden made a threat to take out the Nordstream pipeline if Russia invaded. I told him Biden was too much a pussy and didn’t want to take our bin Laden.

Unlike others here, I both allow new information to change my viewpoint and will admit when I am wrong.

Plenty of people understood that Biden meant to shut that pipeline by any means in case of invasion. Starting with political pressure on Germany and if that didn’t work he would escalate to sabotage if necessary.

The threat in the message is crystal clear. You destroy your own credibility by denying it.

Yup, I believed Zelenskyy. Last time I ever will.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:32:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I can't make up my mind which one to believe. The tyrant or the senile man. Very strange world lately.
View Quote

The tyrant, or the tyrant you mean.

American propaganda is on par with Russian propaganda. If you need evidence, just look at the last 6 years.

I don’t trust either.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:33:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

He lied about the invasion because a panicked rush for the boarder would have caused more damage than the Russians did.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Does anyone actually doubt that simpleton would let it slip, if it was discussed previously in a briefing or whatever?

He's 100% capable of such a fuck up.
View Quote

Starting WWIII is not a fuckup. It is insanity and grounds for impeachment but the president and VP both have to go at the same time.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
BS Biden is a fool with burnt toast for brains but no one is stupid enough to follow that order. Too many in the food chain. Someone would be selling the story to the press by now. Putin is keeping his mouth shut. My money is on him.
View Quote

Um Putin is not keeping his mouth shut, he absolutely implied it was "anglo/saxons" that did it. And Clearly the US and the UK have the capability without a doubt, probably other Nordic countries as well. Some of them would benefit from in the short or even long term. But the real question is would any of them really do it or leave enough evidence to point to it. Putin is a convenient boogey man to pin pretty much anything on but blowing up that pipeline doesn't serve his interest in any logical way I've heard. And while some here want to paint the US as altar boys the US does do plenty shady/covert shit worldwide.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:36:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is clear attack carried out by CIA Sabotage Dolphins. PROOF
View Quote

When all else fails blame it on Aliens.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The Poles have been getting buttfucked by Russia and Germany for the last, what? Half a millennium? Now they can punch both of them in the balls (and stiffen Berlin's spine) for the cost of a fairly straightforward UDT op? Plus, potato head said some stupid shit back in March that gives them plausible deniability. There are worse theories.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well who is it, I'm not watching 20 minutes BS to find out.

She thinks it's POLAND

That would be pretty ballsy. Because they want to fight the Russians to the last Ukrainian?
The Poles have been getting buttfucked by Russia and Germany for the last, what? Half a millennium? Now they can punch both of them in the balls (and stiffen Berlin's spine) for the cost of a fairly straightforward UDT op? Plus, potato head said some stupid shit back in March that gives them plausible deniability. There are worse theories.

Yep, and I'd lump the Baltic states in with Poland as for motive and reasons.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:40:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

All the liberals are.

Nope.

/02/07/2022:
Quoted:

Such statesmanship.

mean tweets defeated.

Very dishonest post.

Not in the least.  It's 100% factual.

No, it is not. I didn't watch the speech but a conspiracy minded co-worker told me Biden made a threat to take out the Nordstream pipeline if Russia invaded. I told him Biden was too much a pussy and didn't want to take our bin Laden.

Yes, you were quite adamant that Russia wouldn't invade, as I recall.  In spite of the overwhelming evidence that it was going to happen

Plenty of people understood that Biden meant to shut that pipeline by any means in case of invasion. Starting with political pressure on Germany and if that didn't work he would escalate to sabotage if necessary.

Why would Biden need to put political pressure on Germany, when he's standing right next to him at the press conference agreeing with him?

We've been over this so many times. Zelensky did what he had to do when given the options of two different shit sandwiches.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He lied about the invasion because a panicked rush for the boarder would have caused more damage than the Russians did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One reason of MANY.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:50:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Starting WWIII is not a fuckup. It is insanity and grounds for impeachment but the president and VP both have to go at the same time.
View Quote

I mean Biden did absolutely telegraph to putin that the US wouldn't put US boots on the ground in Ukraine like a month prior to the invasion. Putin took him at his word and here we are.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:51:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

One reason of MANY.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One reason of MANY.

It's all so hilariously irrelevant though, and such a distraction.

Pearl Harbor wasn't about FDR and his policies.

Whether the Polish president in 1930 was a good guy corrupt, or worth a shit in any way has zero fucking relevance to the act of aggression. Few even remember who was in charge of Poland then.

Watching the weird Russian obsession with strong leaders get projected outward - and readily accepted - in these messaging lines has been the strangest aspect of this for me.

In civilized and successful countries, they get on in spite of their leaders, who are a necessary evil performing specific functions. Russian apparatchiks have zero understanding of this. It used to be, Americans did.

Now we're even letting foreign propaganda convince us to side with Russia just because we don't like Biden. We've gone full retard.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 5:55:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Whether the Polish president in 1930 was a good guy corrupt, or worth a shit in any way has zero fucking relevance to the act of aggression. Few even remember who was in charge of Poland then.

Watching the weird Russian obsession with strong leaders get projected outward - and readily accepted - in these messaging lines has been the strangest aspect of this for me.

In civilized and successful countries, they get on in spite of their leaders, who are a necessary evil performing specific functions. Russian apparatchiks have zero understanding of this. It used to be, Americans did.

Now we're even letting foreign propaganda convince us to side with Russia just because we don't like Biden. We've gone full retard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One reason of MANY.

Absolutely.

I've explained to Clay a number of times all the reasons why Zelensky did what he did, and he continually ignores it...but you're right, it's irrelevant to the current discussion.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I didn’t watch the speech but a conspiracy minded co-worker told me Biden made a threat to take out the Nordstream pipeline if Russia invaded.
View Quote

Here's the video so you can make up your own mind.

"If Russia invades Ukraine there will be no more Nordstream 2."

Feminized liberals are the only ones trying to make up excuses for what Biden said.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:13:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Senile man is a tyrant who is simply rubber stamping, taking the public blame for, and otherwise staying the fuck out of the way of the actions of the tyrants behind the curtain, namely, the Obama/Clinton/Soros/Klaus team.

Which makes EVERY SINGLE FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC ACTION BY THIS GOVERNMENT, ILLEGITIMATE.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:15:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Danish defenses conduct investigation into Nord Stream gas leak 'sabotage'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGePlrXTI8A
View Quote

I pray to God that these folks are independent minded enough to figure out the truth - and publicize it.  That said, we wouldn't know if they are being truthful, or being bullied, or being bribed to lie.

Explosives leave signatures, and only a handful of entities have the capability of pulling this off.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Feminized liberals are the only ones trying to make up excuses for what Biden said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn’t watch the speech but a conspiracy minded co-worker told me Biden made a threat to take out the Nordstream pipeline if Russia invaded.

I haven't seen anyone try to excuse anything Biden has done. This has jack and shit to do with Biden, other than the usual suspects latching on the words of braindead politicians to advance a conspiracy theory. See also the obsession with Nuland and the "Bioweapon labs" story.

Just like I have yet to see you articulate any type of rationalization for the idea that Biden was inadvertently leaking plans for a super secret U.S. plan to attack Nordstream 1 a full 6 months after the invasion and only after the Russians shut it down for "maintenance."
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:20:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One reason of MANY.

It's not that "we don't like Biden".  We recognize that Biden is an illegitimate President, installed by fiat, he is literally senile, and he is just the placeholder for the corrupt unelected team behind the curtain, namely, the Obama/Clinton/Soros/Klaus team.  

That means all actions of this Administration are illegitimate.  And it's an easy choice to oppose anything they support.  That doesn't mean we support Putin, it just means we see the fucking truth and refuse to jump on the bandwagon of the ignorant.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:22:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I haven't seen anyone try to Excuse anything Biden has done. This has jack and shit to do with Biden, other than the usual suspects latching on the words of braindead politicians to advance a conspiracy theory. See also the obsession with Nuland and the "Bioweapon labs" story.

Just like I have yet to see you articulate any type of rationalization for the idea that Biden was inadvertently leaking plans for a super secret U.S. plan to attack Nordstream 1 a full 6 months after the invasion and only after the Russians shut it down for "maintenance."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't seen anyone try to Excuse anything Biden has done. This has jack and shit to do with Biden, other than the usual suspects latching on the words of braindead politicians to advance a conspiracy theory. See also the obsession with Nuland and the "Bioweapon labs" story.

Biden the Senile has a long and well established history of blurting out inconvenient truths about the actions of the government.  You look pretty stupid trying to claim it's a "conspiracy theory" that the government did what Biden, in a moment of senility and consistent with his history, promised to do.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:25:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Biden the Senile has a long and well established history of blurting out inconvenient truths about the actions of the government.  You look pretty stupid trying to claim it's a "conspiracy theory" that the government did what Biden, in a moment of senility and consistent with his history, promised to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Assuming that's the case, please concoct at least some rational explanation for the timing.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:28:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:31:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone actually doubt that simpleton would let it slip, if it was discussed previously in a briefing or whatever?

He's 100% capable of such a fuck up.

I am so happy our competent and sharp President is in a nuclear saber rattling contest with Putin!

Now I am ripe and accepting that WW3 will happen sooner then later.

Lets Roll PedoHitler!
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:31:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Of course there are "bio labs" in Ukraine. Every country has them for medical research (Ohio has them too!) or for defensive purposes BUT these are not labs mass producing plagues and biological warfare agents,  etc. The biolabs are also used for agricultural purposes against blight and other dangers to crops since Ukraine is one of the largest agricultural exporters in the world.

This disinformation has been used as the excuse for Putin the " cHriSTIan sAVIOR fIghT'eN dA GloBALiSTs fEr aLL ''MerICaNs" to bomb Ukraine and InfoWarriors from Alexi Joneskov's fan club have been cheering him on along with Tucker's admirers. Here is the "great source" of info on this that YOU agree with: :

https://i.ibb.co/x6BzFkW/456-BA842-A796-4-BA3-BCDF-520441-FA8-C22-jpe-2303882-jpeg.jpg

Funny how all the "CIA bio labs" are in countries Putin is trying to control and take over.
View Quote

If we wanted people to have trust in the labs we finance then maybe we shouldn't have let one of them release a virus that killed over a million people.

Can you imagine what arfcom would be saying if Russia had been responsible for COVID?

Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:32:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn't watch the speech but a conspiracy minded co-worker told me Biden made a threat to take out the Nordstream pipeline if Russia invaded.

lmao
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:35:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Biden is senile
3 seconds later
We should believe a comment he made 7 months ago, because it's clearly the truth.

Strange that manly men conservatives all of the sudden believe everything Biden says.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know the answer: A lot clearer, such as if there was evidence. The lack of evidence doesn't absolve US from involvement, but it negates your claim. You are simply re-stating a claim without evidence. No argument even exists, you're not actually making one.

The statement referenced supports a theory of motivation. However, this is not evidence to support your claim of guilt. These are two separate things that you need to associate/link with evidence.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:41:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The US was NOT THERE testing drones.  They were not there at all.   That’s a lie.

The Russian Navy WAS there, “detected” by everyone, conducting anti-submarine exercises.

Given the circumstances, that pipeline was not going to be open this year, or next.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The US was NOT THERE testing drones.  They were not there at all.   That’s a lie.

The Russian Navy WAS there, “detected” by everyone, conducting anti-submarine exercises.

Given the circumstances, that pipeline was not going to be open this year, or next.

They are literally trying to rewrite history to where people forget that, according to Russia's own narrative up to a week ago, the Russians were actively conducting routine maintenance on Nordstream 1. They also seem to depend in the geographically ignorant not knowing Kaliningrad is even a "thing."
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:47:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Europe already came to terms with Putin’s dilly “Winter is Coming” meme.  Given the situation, there was no way that pipeline was going to open this winter
View Quote

IDK, so you claim. Frankly I talk to lots of people in Europe and they aren't exactly "relaxed" about the coming winter. Or the economic consequences so far about cheap Russian gas being turned off. At a high level the Germans are dependent on CHEAP Russian gas. And they have shuttered several industries as a result and their economy is doing poorly. Moreover its gonna be a brutal heating season there and everyone knows it. And well turns out not everyone in Germany is really excited to have lost jobs have their economy implode and then pay extra for gas/energy. So domestically lets be nice and say support for the war in Ukraine is "mixed". And its September... Its gonna get alot colder in the coming months, and hey maybe the German people were all planning to hunker down and sing songs of Deusche-Ukrainisch freundschaft when they are freezing their asses off. Or, hey maybe not.

That pipeline being blown up guarantees the German govt has no option to negotiate with Putin to turn the gas back on. Who does that benefit? Germany? Putin? Or people with a vested interested in the Ukraine war going on and on and Putin loosing eventually.

Thats not beginning to touch on larger economic issues of hey we are making bank selling the Germans LNG at high prices cuz they are fucked. I don't see anyone giving them cut rate deals on energy. And hey, there would be money lost if all of a sudden Putin or whoever eventually replaces him was able to turn the Gas off.

Longer term, it also does in many ways push the "Green Agenda". Germany will be forced either to turn further green and get their economy of LNG or maybe that backfires IDK.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:54:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The statement referenced supports a theory of motivation. However, this is not evidence to support your claim of guilt. These are two separate things that you need to associate/link with evidence.
View Quote

This isn't court "counselor".
The US government did it
like Biden said they would.
Only liberals are casting blame
everywhere except where it belongs.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:54:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

IDK, so you claim. Frankly I talk to lots of people in Europe and they aren't exactly "relaxed" about the coming winter. Or the economic consequences so far about cheap Russian gas being turned off. At a high level the Germans are dependent on CHEAP Russian gas. And they have shuttered several industries as a result and their economy is doing poorly. Moreover its gonna be a brutal heating season there and everyone knows it. And well turns out not everyone in Germany is really excited to have lost jobs have their economy implode and then pay extra for gas/energy. So domestically lets be nice and say support for the war in Ukraine is "mixed". And its September... Its gonna get alot colder in the coming months, and hey maybe the German people were all planning to hunker down and sing songs of Deusche-Ukrainisch freundschaft when they are freezing their asses off. Or, hey maybe not.

That pipeline being blown up guarantees the German govt has no option to negotiate with Putin to turn the gas back on. Who does that benefit? Germany? Putin? Or people with a vested interested in the Ukraine war going on and on and Putin loosing eventually.

Thats not beginning to touch on larger economic issues of hey we are making bank selling the Germans LNG at high prices cuz they are fucked. I don't see anyone giving them cut rate deals on energy. And hey, there would be money lost if all of a sudden Putin or whoever eventually replaces him was able to turn the Gas off.

Longer term, it also does in many ways push the "Green Agenda". Germany will be forced either to turn further green and get their economy of LNG or maybe that backfires IDK.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Europe already came to terms with Putin’s dilly “Winter is Coming” meme.  Given the situation, there was no way that pipeline was going to open this winter

There had been nonstop pressure on Russia to justify and explain its "maintenance" activities since it shut down Nordstream 1 for "maintenance" in August.

Now, it has a better excuse.

The only question is, do you believe the Kremlin?

Did you think the "little green men" in Crimea were just locals?

Dod you believe the "Donbas" fighters were all locals?

Who do you think shot down MH17?

Link Posted: 9/30/2022 6:55:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 7:03:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Watch the next few weeks.

What Russia is doing is not a pathway to ending sanctions.  Quite the opposite.

View Quote

Sanctions are only as effective as they are enforceable. And that requires nations to honor those sanctions. That's precisely what I think Putin was intending with playing with fuck fuck games with Germany and northern Europe. The US might want sanctions but they need a lock step bloc to actually do anything. As it stands right now the sanctions have been variously effective, but its really probably too hard to tell yet. Frankly unless the US gets china on board I think the end result of sanctions is going to be limited. And if Putin were able to get the Germans to break off their sanctions he'd more or less be set. Which IMO was his plan, and its not really rocket science to assume that.

So, by blowing the pipeline whoever did it assured the fact he would not be able to try to bust sanctions with Germany. That doesn't help him, nor does it help Germany really.

Blowing up the pipeline does help the US in that regard, as well LNG shipments and making lots of money off that. But there is a long list of people who benefit aside from the US from that.

And yes I saw more sanctions from Biden and crew are inbound. So, removing Putins leverage on being able to pressure Germany is gone, and he's earned himself more sanctions. Brilliant move on his part blowing up his own pipeline. Oh wait...

Also today another 12.4 billion for ukraine, so at 10% for the big guy off the top makes it a pretty nice 1.2bil...
Page / 78
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top