Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:16:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thats because it isn't an ATF trap..... It's guys in China, who could give a fuck about the NFA, that are perfectly willing to send you anything once you send them your money.

They don't care if it gets nabbed in customs, or you get a knock at your door after ordering one.

I've said it dozen's of times .... ATF doesn't need to run stings .....there are plenty of people out there dumb enough to do their work for them.
View Quote

Finally somebody gets it.

This isn't Mr. ATF man......it's just Mr. China man.

These are the same people who will sell and ship big bags of Fentanyl right to your door.

All they care about is money.  They don't care if you get arrested or not.

All this "oMg itz t3h ATF sTinG" shit makes gun owners look retarded.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:16:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Perfect timing.  I just got a Facebook ad for the "viper stock".  No mention that it's an NFA item in the ad.  It's only mentioned on the webpage in the FAQ, and even then it's the 3rd question behind such pressing issues such as "How do I track my package".

https://ucarecdn.com/79e563ea-89ba-4e93-b7ae-8173731939d2/-/format/auto/-/preview/3000x3000/-/quality/lighter/
View Quote

But will it have enough clearance, Clarence, for my dbl snail drum clips ?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:18:27 PM EDT
[#3]
It’s ridiculous how hard they are trying to entrap people. I searched online with my filter number to cross to another brand (can’t have the handy books at the store anymore) and the first page was covered in links to their sites.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:19:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:19:48 PM EDT
[#5]
ATF sting, LOL! That's a good one.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:24:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I think these adds for FA parts and solvent traps aren't just to trick people into buying them but for Karen's and Keith's that don't know squat about gun laws to say/think.

OMG you can buy MG and silencer parts on line....just like the gunshow loophole.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:26:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

low hanging fruit... and it was never about getting actual bad guys...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've never understood the the entrapment tactic, legal ploy or not. Enough real criminals out there.

It’s always been about getting the good guys...
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:26:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It might be fun to make an ad for a "full auto firing pin" to troll the batf.  Include a picture with the end of an AR firing pin filed off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice try, I’ll just file the firing pin down.

It might be fun to make an ad for a "full auto firing pin" to troll the batf.  Include a picture with the end of an AR firing pin filed off.

They would just bust you for intent.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've never understood the the entrapment tactic, legal ploy or not. Enough real criminals out there.
View Quote

It's much, much easier to create a criminal and arrest him than it is to find one, track his whereabouts, surveil him, get warrants, and put together a real case against him... Just a guess.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:27:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Perfect for Mother's Day!
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:31:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Can I combine shipping with a solvent trap ?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:32:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

why not whats the worst that could happen
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:37:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definitely ask if they have a May day sale on fentanyl analogs and DDT too.  That way if the package gets intercepted you can get the maximum amount of federal agencies involved.  Sort of like bingo, but with raid attire.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:38:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I was gonna say the same thing. I'm no sme, but that doesn't look like the auto sears I've seen.
View Quote

These are more auto connectors than sears.  They are forms of the swift link and are closer in how they work to a lightning link than a DIAS.

The one that doesn't hook under the rear upper receiver lug should work great in a regular AR15.  The one that hooks under the lug is supposed to be made from plastic and flexes at the hinge point.  It would probably function if you cut the tail off and gave it some wiggle room.  They rest on top of the back of the disconnector and don't need any additional springs to function.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How much were they askin'?  It's for a friend.
View Quote

On sale for 95.00 down from 199.00.
Such a deal
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too much work finding the bad guys. Might as well entrap some citizens.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:45:01 PM EDT
[#19]
I wonder if you can get pinched for buying one if you don't own any guns.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Then again I have no idea why anyone would want full auto. I mean its fun at the range but unless you’re in a squad and need to provide cover fire, I don’t see the point.
View Quote

Full auto... Correct

Burst... Would be handy
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:46:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Thats because it isn't an ATF trap..... It's guys in China, who could give a fuck about the NFA, that are perfectly willing to send you anything once you send them your money.

They don't care if it gets nabbed in customs, or you get a knock at your door after ordering one.

I've said it dozen's of times .... ATF doesn't need to run stings .....there are plenty of people out there dumb enough to do their work for them.
View Quote

truth
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#22]
I should order a few for my neighbor.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Perfect timing.  I just got a Facebook ad for the "viper stock".  No mention that it's an NFA item in the ad.  It's only mentioned on the webpage in the FAQ, and even then it's the 3rd question behind such pressing issues such as "How do I track my package".

https://ucarecdn.com/79e563ea-89ba-4e93-b7ae-8173731939d2/-/format/auto/-/preview/3000x3000/-/quality/lighter/
View Quote

Probably because that isn't an NFA item...
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#24]
If it was a “legit” China seller, that DGAFF about regs , and there wasn’t a ATF hook already in place, FB wouldn’t be running the sponsored ad. I’ve seen the Glock mod ad reported, reviewed, and declared OK by FB.  

That’s not a back door trap, that’s a walk up to the front double doors, and stick your dick in trap.

The good play here, is to get attention with liberal media that “OMG! FB is selling machine gun conversions out in the open”

Which coincidentally, is likely the reason I got the full cancel & take your statue down ban from FB. I am disappeared gone without a trace on FB.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:48:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I wonder if you can get pinched for buying one if you don't own any guns.
View Quote

Yes. A DIAS or LL is considered a gun under the NFA all by itself and in particular is a MG.

Crazy isn't it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:50:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Then again I have no idea why anyone would want full auto. I mean its fun at the range but unless you're in a squad and need to provide cover fire, I don't see the point.
View Quote
Forbidden fruit and all that.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:50:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Full auto... Correct

Burst... Would be handy
View Quote

Full auto is great.  You get to control the burst length as needed.
Rare Breed FRT-15 Forced Reset Trigger
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:50:50 PM EDT
[#28]
I have at least a hundred of those hanging in my closet. Much cheaper too.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:51:19 PM EDT
[#29]
When you're an acronym agency paid to hunt terrorists....and there's a shortage of terrorists....you gotta make due.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:52:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
When you're an acronym agency paid to hunt terrorists....and there's a shortage of terrorists....you gotta make due.
View Quote

You spelled “make new terrorists” wrong.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:52:53 PM EDT
[#31]
So what does FATF do when somebody with no firearms orders one of these items off of say wish or any of these other sites?   Say somebody ordered the wall hangers and some fuel filters but has no firearms?
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:53:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Buy a prepaid card. Order. Ship to the home of your favorite local anti-gun lunatic.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Finally somebody gets it.

This isn't Mr. ATF man......it's just Mr. China man.

These are the same people who will sell and ship big bags of Fentanyl right to your door.

All they care about is money.  They don't care if you get arrested or not.

All this "oMg itz t3h ATF sTinG" shit makes gun owners look retarded.
View Quote

It’s cheaper than bribing Bill Clinton to let a container load of AK’s come in to Port of Los Angeles...
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 1:56:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#35]
$5-10?  Order some and have them shipped to your favorite local dem instigators.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:10:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

These are more auto connectors than sears.  They are forms of the swift link and are closer in how they work to a lightning link than a DIAS.

The one that doesn't hook under the rear upper receiver lug should work great in a regular AR15.  The one that hooks under the lug is supposed to be made from plastic and flexes at the hinge point.  It would probably function if you cut the tail off and gave it some wiggle room.  They rest on top of the back of the disconnector and don't need any additional springs to function.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was gonna say the same thing. I'm no sme, but that doesn't look like the auto sears I've seen.

Thanks for the clarification.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:21:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then again I have no idea why anyone would want full auto. I mean its fun at the range but unless you're in a squad and need to provide cover fire, I don't see the point.

Don’t forget the lulz.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:21:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:25:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly, saving on shipping!
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:35:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Remember when China sent unwanted seeds to a bunch of people last year? Imagine the chaos if they sent these instead.

The media could honestly say that China mailed machine guns to thousands of random people all over the US. That sure would highlight how stupid US gun laws are. I'm sure it would only lead to more and worse laws though.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:49:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s all about making those busts to justify increased budgeting...even if you have to entrap the mentally handicapped to do it...

https://archive.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/atf-uses-rogue-tactics-in-storefront-stings-across-the-nation-b99146765z1-234916641.html

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:59:07 PM EDT
[#43]
We get a Republican President,95+ Republican Senators,and 430+ Republican congressman,and there is a good,possibly,maybe chance that we could legit buy shit like this with no problems with legality...
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Remember when China sent unwanted seeds to a bunch of people last year? Imagine the chaos if they sent these instead.

The media could honestly say that China mailed machine guns to thousands of random people all over the US. That sure would highlight how stupid US gun laws are. I'm sure it would only lead to more and worse laws though.
View Quote

Or stronger import bans.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:23:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Or stronger import bans.
View Quote
You can tell whose lived through a few Republican presidency's
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:26:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Order through vpn with throwaway prepaid card and have shipped to ATF office. Shipping collect.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
When you're an acronym agency paid to hunt terrorists....and there's a shortage of terrorists....you gotta make due some.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:40:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

They don’t exist to find criminals

They exist to criminalize citizens
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don’t exist to find criminals

They exist to criminalize citizens

Excellent assessment.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 3:41:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exercising one's Constitutionally protected rights to the fullest is NOT dumb.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 4:11:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice try, I'll just file the firing pin down.

Or a string.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top