BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:41:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Every social subculture has it's hipsters. The flat-bill, ears tucked dingleberries being one of them.

Hip-ster ~ noun
a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream.

Have a lovely evening.
View Quote

You might think it’s cool to hate on Noveske because everyone else does, but it’s more based to own a Noveske instead
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:49:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You might think it's cool to hate on Noveske because everyone else does, but it's more based to own a Noveske instead
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every social subculture has it's hipsters. The flat-bill, ears tucked dingleberries being one of them.

Hip-ster ~ noun
a person who follows the latest trends and fashions, especially those regarded as being outside the cultural mainstream.

Have a lovely evening.

You might think it's cool to hate on Noveske because everyone else does, but it's more based to own a Noveske instead
I'd say it's more based to hate on Noveske for legit reasons, like that he wasn't a great guy

Or that he died by wrecking his car into my grandparent's property, and we "shouldn't mention" the substances that he "may or may not have been on", because it would make the company "look bad"

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:52:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Hip-ster ~ noun

Have a lovely evening.
View Quote

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipster_
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:52:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm not commenting on the silly Noveske posts.

I'm rolling my eyes at him insulting gun owners that enjoy Call of Duty and people who enjoy Garand Thumb videos.
View Quote

Some of the guys here fucking HATE the idea of having fun or looking at a rifle in a lighthearted and fun way.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Noveske is pretty much the cast of Portlandia with AR15s
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:56:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Noveske is pretty much the cast of Portlandia with AR15s
View Quote
And those who own Noveskes give off fed bootlicker vibes.

At least every one I've met is Grants Pass
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#7]
It’s too bad they won’t just get past all the gay shit and focus on pumping out more rifles, people are defintely still buying them. I got ripped on pretty hard here  for making fun of their marketing a couple months ago, glad to see my posts aged well.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:00:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I just want parts availability and Gen 1 receivers in regular anodizing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:01:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'd say it's more based to hate on Noveske for legit reasons, like that he wasn't a great guy

Or that he died by wrecking his car into my grandparent's property, and we "shouldn't mention" the substances that he "may or may not have been on", because it would make the company "look bad"

View Quote

After leaving the military, Noveske started as an unskilled apprentice at Pac-Nor before buying his first lathe and starting his own barrel making company from scratch. He created a top-tier AR company from nothing, a company that could continue to grow and flourish long after he passed. I can look past any personal flaws.

Then again, I’m not big on cancel culture. Too hip
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:06:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

After leaving the military, Noveske started as an unskilled apprentice at Pac-Nor before buying his first lathe and starting his own barrel making company from scratch. He created a top-tier AR company from nothing, a company that could continue to grow and flourish long after he passed. I can look past any personal flaws.

Then again, I'm not big on cancel culture. Too hip
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then again, I'm not big on cancel culture. Too hip
I'm not pushing to cancel

Y'all can buy 'em if you want. I won't.

I'll only vague post the shit thats been rumored around here. The other stuff folks don't know about I keep quiet on. That's family matters.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:12:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Just today got a NOS gen one receiver set in the box at a pawn shop for $420. I laughed all the way home. I feel pretty good about it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:24:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Just today got a NOS gen one receiver set in the box at a pawn shop for $420. I laughed all the way home. I feel pretty good about it.
View Quote

They just stopped making Gen 1 receivers. Call Noveske and ask the date of manufacture. My gen 1 rifle is 2021.

When they start back up making Gen 1, they will be under thr “chainsaw” line which is b-stock.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:36:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Pretty much why I refuse to sell merch. It never ends well.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:38:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Reminds me of one of those hip joints that used to build choppers.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:41:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Vseven is the new Noveske.
View Quote

Yep. Their focus is quality gun items.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 11:43:40 PM EDT
[#17]
I wish I would have grabbed a couple Armalite pattern barrels before they stopped making them.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:49:25 PM EDT
[#18]
They're doing it again
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:53:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It would have been only slightly more complete if they had the flat-bill hipster with his fucking ears tucked inside his cap.

That's probably next.

http://i.imgur.com/BMWDdwG.jpg
View Quote

I don't think I've ever witnessed that.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 8:53:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

there's nothing wrong with that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seems like its run by tatted up, hipster douchebags.

there's nothing wrong with that

Attachment Attached File
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top