Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:00:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@NavyDoc1

Hurry, ND.  They're at it again!
View Quote
I skipped the Navy Doc part and when I read ND, I went right to Negligent Discharge.  Sorry, my bad
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Notice i never mentioned that gland. and merely asked questions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does one "reabsorb" liquid from the bladder?  I'm sure I'd be fascinated by the answer.  The skene's glands don't even connect to the bladder in the first place.
Quoted:
Severe lack of scientific method by these Medical studies me thinks.
lol

By all means, point out the flaws in their methodology.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:02:58 PM EDT
[#4]
IBTL

In before the account lock.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:03:58 PM EDT
[#5]
interesting need pictures now
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:04:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Keep ignoring science and peer review medical studies.  Multiple people have posted various studies like the one below.  Ultra sound before stimulation shows empty bladder, ultrasound during stimulation showed a rapidly filling bladder, ultrasound after climax showed an empty bladder.  So where did all that liquid go?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25545022

CONCLUSIONS:
The present data based on ultrasonographic bladder monitoring and biochemical analyses indicate that squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists.
View Quote
I don't want to party with you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:06:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does one "reabsorb" liquid from the bladder?  I'm sure I'd be fascinated by the answer.  The skene's glands don't even connect to the bladder in the first place.
Quoted:
Severe lack of scientific method by these Medical studies me thinks.
lol

It appears these studies failed to take into account the possibility of a tiny Star Trek transporter that puts mystery fluid into the bladder without passing through the kidneys and ureters.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:06:02 PM EDT
[#9]
where did OP go?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#10]
it's pee  
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I didn't come across my first one until I was 42 during a sober one nighter.  She was completely embarrassed and said that it only happened one other time during a LTR.  Both times it happened during a convulsive eye rolling cramp inducing orgasm.  It threw me off a bit to say the least.  It went over my head, on my face, across my torso.  

Second one was my recent partner that I was with for a few years.  She was not aware that she could do it and was also extremely embarrassed.  In the thousand plus times we made love, it happened exactly twice.  Both time during a back arching orgasm.  

I've been around the block a time or eight, and these were the only two who ever pissed on me.  During sex anyway.   
View Quote
Congrats, bro!

On your sexual tyranosaurus-ness.

Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
where did OP go?
View Quote
all over the sheets and the pillows
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You are though
View Quote
No.

Science and stuff... how do they work?
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#14]
My impression of op:

Dating a pusher guys! Oh man its great! Man when she gets off I get coated in this thick, viscous, brown stuff that smells just like shit! Man is it hot

Uh, thats.....

No, its not the same.

Well, science shows women with feces before stimulation....during it is disappearing.....after stim, the large intestine is vacated.....

No, its not shit! Its about enough to on average fill 3-4 cups.....and it comes from a gland the size of the nail on your little toe! It kicks ass! So hot!

Uh....thats shit man. Your woman is shitting on you......

No, its not. Its brown usually, thick and viscous, and is everywhere when she is done! Smells like shit though! Damn is it hot!
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:09:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And the skene's gland goes not produce a cup of fluid expressed at supersonic velocity either. It lubricates the introitus and produces on average 3-5 cc's of fluid, not imperial pints.
View Quote
Don't bring common sense and facts in here sir.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:09:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
it's pee  
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
where did OP go?
View Quote
He's busy

Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:10:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:10:57 PM EDT
[#19]
IN on four

Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:11:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It appears these studies failed to take into account the possibility of a tiny Star Trek transporter that puts mystery fluid into the bladder without passing through the kidneys and ureters.
View Quote
There is obviously another gland connected to the bladder that science is not telling us about.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:12:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
where did OP go?
View Quote
He has finally come to realize his girlfriend has been peeing on him and is now busy rubbing her nose in it and hitting her with a rolled up newspaper. This will lead to more threads by the OP where he argues it is normal to insist his girlfriend wear a leash and bark like a dog during sex.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:12:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Behold my fields of fucks squirts

Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Where is op? Back where he is SUPPOSED to be! In the white house running the country!
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:13:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My impression of op:

Dating a pusher guys! Oh man its great! Man when she gets off I get coated in this thick, viscous, brown stuff that smells just like shit! Man is it hot

Uh, thats.....

No, its not the same.

Well, science shows women with feces before stimulation....during it is disappearing.....after stim, the large intestine is vacated.....

No, its not shit! Its about enough to on average fill 3-4 cups.....and it comes from a gland the size of the nail on your little toe! It kicks ass! So hot!

No, its not. Its brown usually, thick and viscous, and is everywhere when she is done! Smells like shit though! Damn is it hot!
View Quote
ROTFLMAO...

thanks.   I needed that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
There is obviously another gland connected to the bladder that science is not telling us about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I got with a girl back in my teens that was a squirter and we were in my Toyota pickup. That truck had vinyl seats thank God but it also had a rectangular plastic receptacle for cigarettes, change etc in the middle. The next morning I went to get into the truck and smelled sex. That little receptacle had about 1/4 inch of what looked like white butter in it. I was like WTF. I stuck my finger in it and smelled it. That's where the sex smell was coming from. It was definitely not pee and had a consistency of soft butter.  There was also some on the seat in the middle. She had literally creamed my truck.  
View Quote
I like toast, with butter and jelly.  This special non-pee white butter - it wouldn't require any warming it up to be spreadable, on toast, right?  
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
And the skene's gland goes not produce a cup of fluid expressed at supersonic velocity either. It lubricates the introitus and produces on average 3-5 cc's of fluid, not imperial pints.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Female ejaculation is real.

Not pee

Pee does not come from skenes gland
I don't want to party with you either.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:14:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/biPvtgG.gif
View Quote
Oh god damn it...

LOL
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:16:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My impression of op:

Uh, thats.....

No, its not the same.

View Quote

I award you 10,000 internets
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:18:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:18:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Wonder how he explains the corn.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Congrats, bro!

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:20:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Whoda thunk this would make 4 let alone almost 5 pages.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:20:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Congrats, bro!

View Quote
I do OK for an old guy, but I think there are other issues.  

Turns out my partner did have urinary issues earlier in life.  She's diminutive.  I'm not.  We were going at it awhile when it happened.  I guess what I'm saying is that there are probably a lot of factors at play that lead up to a woman having urinary incontinence during intercourse, and specifically during an orgasm.  

But I was quite pleased with myself nonetheless despite this knowledge.  The pictures are phenomenal.  

No.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The title made me think this was going to be an Ilikeporkchops thread.
View Quote
That was literally my first thought.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:21:35 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:22:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Pissboarding is illegal, OP.

You sick bastard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before OP says he was a waterboarding fetish. 

Also in before the lock. 
Pissboarding is illegal, OP.

You sick bastard.
Only if it's used for torture.  Seems like OP is into that kinda thing. 

Sick and twisted, yes.  Not a bastard though, trust me I've asked and begged my mom for that answer. 
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:22:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I got with a girl back in my teens that was a squirter and we were in my Toyota pickup. That truck had vinyl seats thank God but it also had a rectangular plastic receptacle for cigarettes, change etc in the middle. The next morning I went to get into the truck and smelled sex. That little receptacle had about 1/4 inch of what looked like white butter in it. I was like WTF. I stuck my finger in it and smelled it. That's where the sex smell was coming from. It was definitely not pee and had a consistency of soft butter.  There was also some on the seat in the middle. She had literally creamed my truck.  
View Quote
That was a residual from all the dudes before you.  .  Sorry to ruin your fondest memory.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:23:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
In.
View Quote
And BTL.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Get back to me if she's into multiples and can write her name in the snow. In cursive.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:28:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Here for the pics.

In before the lock.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:40:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:44:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/biPvtgG.gif
View Quote
 You win.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#45]
IBTL.

And in before the pics too apparently, OP is full of fail.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:47:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Really like this chick, may be a keeper

In before it's pee, your being pissed on.

Fluid comes from the skenes gland

It is pretty damn cool.

I need more bedsheets.
View Quote

Had one of those last year. Marvelous!

TC
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Op, I'd make sure and get one of the waterproof membrane mattress covers if I was you op...
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:47:23 PM EDT
[#48]
I thought you found butt sex.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#49]
In and OST.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:49:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Make it rain, OP, make it rain.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top