Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 85
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:22:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I mean, sometimes it doesn’t. But it’s sort of like meth. Maybe you try it a time or two without negative consequences, but next thing you know, you’re letting a homeless dude rawdog your butthole for a bump.

Like that, only completely different.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rifle lasers aren’t just fun for cats, Otto loves chasing it.

Not recommended. It can trigger severe light-directed OCD. Bad juju.

Oof, noted. Was a random thing since we were near the safe.

You done got your hand slapped.  

I didn’t know either.

I mean, sometimes it doesn’t. But it’s sort of like meth. Maybe you try it a time or two without negative consequences, but next thing you know, you’re letting a homeless dude rawdog your butthole for a bump.

Like that, only completely different.

Understood
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:22:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Tickle fight?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We can fight when I get there

Tickle fight?

Exactly
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:25:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I understand where you’re coming from and I appreciate the warning/ advice.

We don’t know of anyone that has had or anyone that knows anyone that has had COVID so it all seems suspect around here.  It’s good to get a report from someone that is level headed and in a place to know more than the average joe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just want y’all to take care of yourselves. Not advocating for government mandates doesn’t mean I advocate for wholesale denial of the whole thing.

We don’t know of anyone that has had or anyone that knows anyone that has had COVID so it all seems suspect around here.  It’s good to get a report from someone that is level headed and in a place to know more than the average joe.

We’ve known 5 or 6 people to get it, more so recently than the first go round.  They’ve all handled it well, except a 35ish he old woman.  No icu admission but a brief hospital stay, most likely due to dehydration.  Took about 14 days to begin to straighten out.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#4]

I’d like to crawl up in that
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:26:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is that weird green line still there?
View Quote

Yessir
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:26:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's kinda us.

If we didn't have the internet, we wouldn't know a fuckin' thing.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:27:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck if I knew the second round was worse, I would have enjoyed my Covacation
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:30:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I’d like to crawl up in that
View All Quotes

Australia.
Probably worth a trip.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:30:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We’ve known 5 or 6 people to get it, more so recently than the first go round.  They’ve all handled it well, except a 35ish he old woman.  No icu admission but a brief hospital stay, most likely due to dehydration.  Took about 14 days to begin to straighten out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just want y’all to take care of yourselves. Not advocating for government mandates doesn’t mean I advocate for wholesale denial of the whole thing.

I’m pretty sure we had back in Jan/Feb

But I’m not a doctor and did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:31:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yessir
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that weird green line still there?

Yessir

This makes me angry
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:33:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:34:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My parents are sort of the same way. No one they know or secondary acquaintances have been ill with it, so to them it’s just a hyped up news story.

Not so much for me. We’re at 100% of capacity, 1/3 of inpatients being COVID, ICU is full (1/2 of those are COVID patients, and all but one of them is ventilated, and that one is on continuous bipap), and more COVIDs stacking up in the ER waiting on inpatient beds to become available.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:37:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was pretty sure I had it then too. Antibody test was negative. Either I did not have it, or antibodies for it do not last long.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:39:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Send back-up

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:41:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I was pretty sure I had it then too. Antibody test was negative. Either I did not have it, or antibodies for it do not last long.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never got tested but it was a sickness I’ve never felt before.

Was down for a few days.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:47:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Need to stop being lazy and get muh hunting license for the kings deers
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:49:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Richard Clayderman – Nostalgia
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:50:14 PM EDT
[#18]
I am tired. Like seriously tired.

Long days ahead.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:51:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Possibly
View Quote

@johhnypantz

You coming next week? All your GAwgia bois chickened out lol
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Long days ahead.
View Quote

Stop being tired
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 10:57:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Long days ahead.
View Quote

Chug
Puke
Chug again
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:02:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Chug
Puke
Chug again
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:03:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

@johhnypantz

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Possibly

@johhnypantz

I'll probably be there.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:03:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Stay safe, devil nurse.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:04:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:05:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Stop being tired
View Quote

No
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Chug
Puke
Chug again
View Quote

Ill be happy when i can sit there and watch all the happy people enjoying the event i worked hard for.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:06:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'll probably be there.
View Quote

I honestly hope so
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:07:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I honestly hope so
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll probably be there.

I honestly hope so

I won't be
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:08:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop being tired

No

Damn kids
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:08:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Ill be happy when i can sit there and watch all the happy people enjoying the event i worked hard for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chug
Puke
Chug again

Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:15:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Try the whole bed bud
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:18:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/obOhVHx.jpg

Try the whole bed bud
View Quote

At least his head is on it, out dog lays with her body on the bed, head on the hard floor
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:26:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Boyos, Georgia is out of ICU rooms. This is officially worse than the last go round, although the bright side is there are fewer people dying. So that's nice.
View Quote
I saw that is also the case in Houston.

This sucks
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:27:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I just want y'all to take care of yourselves. Not advocating for government mandates doesn't mean I advocate for wholesale denial of the whole thing.
View Quote
For reasons I've discussed elsewhere, I don't mind wearing a mask.
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:29:06 PM EDT
[#36]
She did nothing wrong
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:37:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

At least his head is on it, out dog lays with her body on the bed, head on the hard floor
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/obOhVHx.jpg

Try the whole bed bud

I’ve seen that pose too
Link Posted: 7/11/2020 11:39:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:16:38 AM EDT
[#39]
This is was in the neighbors backyard tonight

Attachment Attached File

Never knew they had deer down here
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:24:14 AM EDT
[#40]
So your having deer sausage for breakfast?
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:24:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Egg sammich is gone, had to do a late night bowl of cereal.  Fruit loops with marshmallows.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:25:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Reckon it’s about bed time
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:29:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Egg sammich is gone, had to do a late night bowl of cereal.  Fruit loops with marshmallows.
View Quote

jesus what is your life like?
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:46:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, my life’s a little different.  We’re trapped at home with 3 kids all day.  We don’t leave.  When I say we don’t leave, I mean we don’t cheat, not one bit.  I may go check on a crew here or there, but I don’t get out of the truck, I don’t go to a gas station, I don’t go through a drive thru.  

We try to do some stuff outside but it’s so hot in July/aug.  We have to be very careful with C, I’ve mentioned before, no swimming, has to stay fairly clean, all the things that go against a 4yr old farm kids natural tendencies.  

It’s not only covid, but covid on top of everything else that can put him in the hospital...where covid is.  So we’re inside a lot.  It’s excruciatingly draining.  Today, he stepped and slipped off the couch he wasn’t supposed to be walking on.  Grabbed his foot and screamed,  he’s been through some stuff, he don’t scream much, so I just knew his foot was broken.  Turns out, it was fine.  But in an instant, you go from playing on the couch, to we’re going to the hospital, covid, broken foot, surgery, infection, and so on.  When it’s your child, you go from perfectly normal to super stressed crazy panic in .02 seconds.  We live like this everyday, bc we love him.  But it beats us down.  

Sometimes we get the kids to bed and we just kinda check out, on our phones or in front of the tv.  Tonight was one of those nights.

No sympathy, not looking for any.  But that’s some of what our life is like.  And sometimes, life is a bowl of fruit loops with marshmallows at midnight.  

(I know you didn’t mean anything by your question.  I think I just needed to talk/type for a second)
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:48:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Now to bed.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 12:49:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Well, my life’s a little different.  We’re trapped at home with 3 kids all day.  We don’t leave.  When I say we don’t leave, I mean we don’t cheat, not one bit.  I may go check on a crew here or there, but I don’t get out of the truck, I don’t go to a gas station, I don’t go through a drive thru.  

We try to do some stuff outside but it’s so hot in July/aug.  We have to be very careful with C, I’ve mentioned before, no swimming, has to stay fairly clean, all the things that go against a 4yr old farm kids natural tendencies.  

It’s not only covid, but covid on top of everything else that can put him in the hospital...where covid is.  So we’re inside a lot.  It’s excruciatingly draining.  Today, he stepped and slipped off the couch he wasn’t supposed to be walking on.  Grabbed his foot and screamed,  he’s been through some stuff, he don’t scream much, so I just knew his foot was broken.  Turns out, it was fine.  But in an instant, you go from playing on the couch, to we’re going to the hospital, covid, broken foot, surgery, infection, and so on.  When it’s your child, you go from perfectly normal to super stressed crazy panic in .02 seconds.  We live like this everyday, bc we love him.  But it beats us down.  

Sometimes we get the kids to bed and we just kinda check out, on our phones or in front of the tv.  Tonight was one of those nights.

No sympathy, not looking for any.  But that’s some of what our life is like.  And sometimes, life is a bowl of fruit loops with marshmallows at midnight.  

(I know you didn’t mean anything by your question.  I think I just needed to talk/type for a second)
View Quote

That sounds really tough, Im sorry for what your family has been though.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 1:55:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So your having deer sausage for breakfast?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/12/2020 1:55:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Reckon it’s about bed time
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 1:57:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can kind of relate, in a different way.
Link Posted: 7/12/2020 1:59:02 AM EDT
[#50]
For some good news that I don’t think I ever posted.

One of my cousin’s daughter was diagnosed a year ago with cancer. 5 or 6 years old.

She got to ring the bell last month
Page / 85
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top