Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 617
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:33:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

What?   How is it ok to rob a store then attack a police officer?   Unbelievable.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:34:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Your fucking joking, right?

Do you think for one minute that the local PD are going to do a single thing to help the local savages after the PD's have all been threatened and demonized?

Good luck with that... "Normal" police work came to a screeching halt in much of Fergadishu last.

Let it fucking burn!!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know just looking at several of the places that were burned or looted ...

I hope all these assholes responsible for this mayhem suffer mightily for this.

Your fucking joking, right?

Do you think for one minute that the local PD are going to do a single thing to help the local savages after the PD's have all been threatened and demonized?

Good luck with that... "Normal" police work came to a screeching halt in much of Fergadishu last.

Let it fucking burn!!!!

I mean those assholes responsible.
I am not talking about the police guy.
However I do think that if this shit kicks off into night two some rioters just might get shot dead.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:35:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

What?   How is it ok to rob a store then attack a police officer?   Unbelievable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Michael, just a misunderstood victim. He was shot because he was black, not because of anything he did.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

SO... a thug who just robbed a convenience store tries to wrestle a cop's gun away from him and then charges him to take him down and gets shot doing so, and you think it is somehow justified because the officers injuries are not bad enough for you? Is that what you are saying?

Just trying to make sure I am no misunderstanding your comment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grave injury there. I thought the one pic of his "injury" that was actually razor burn from the barber shop was entertaining as well. This whole story is just a twisted up mess of shit from both ends, it seems.

SO... a thug who just robbed a convenience store tries to wrestle a cop's gun away from him and then charges him to take him down and gets shot doing so, and you think it is somehow justified because the officers injuries are not bad enough for you? Is that what you are saying?

I didn't say anything about the shooting being justified or not. Are you looking for a reason to be offended or something? FWIW, I think if you try to take a cop's gun away you're going to get shot and deservedly so. I only commented that those pics showed "injuries" that don't look to be injuries at all. Jesus christ.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:36:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:.Then why is that little girl in Detroit who was shot through the top of the head by a cop in a SWAT raid not getting more attention?  Trayvon was in the middle of a criminal attack and got deaded.  DGAF.  Michael Brown was in the middle of a criminal attack and got deaded. DGAF.  Littl girl gets shot while asleep in a botched raid.  That I do care about.  It may have been a mistake, but why isn't an innocent little girl worth more story time than two obvious dirtbags?  I hate the media.
View Quote

Because Comrade Tray-tray ard Comrade Gentle Giant are the Horst Wessels / Willi Sangers of the Party.

Thugs are what they want our youth to become.  The death of a thug is the death of a martyr.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:36:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The craziest thing to me isn't the rioting, it was pretty obvious that was going to happen regardless of what the decision was, but it's people both black and white who can look into the actual physical evidence and still not be bothered by logic. These people want to be mad, have a cause, their own "civil rights" moment it seems.
View Quote

It's not crazy when you consider that these people have been manipulated for decades to behave this way.  The blacks  are angry, disenfranchised, uneducated, addicted to the government dole and live in feral conditions. Savegery is the norm.  The whites have been either conditioned to accept "white guilt" or they are agent provocateurs.

All in the name of political power and money.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:37:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Or the men are smarter.  One of those poor girls is going to get raped like that reporter in Egypt.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The funniest thing about the CNN coverage is that the male reporters were a bunch of little bitches who RAN for the "safe zone" right by the police station as soon as things got frisky, and then stood there in a huddle with each other, pretending to "report" by pointing to a burning car waaayy off in the distance ... whereas the two women reporters on CNN stayed out in the thick of things, and risked personal injury and harm to report on what was happening.

CNN - where the men are bigger women than the women.  
Or the men are smarter.  One of those poor girls is going to get raped like that reporter in Egypt.  

Women have the protection of righteous wrath in the judicial system and the bureaucracy. Perpetual victim protection. Same for minorities. The only ones not sharing in the bounty are White Heterosexual Males of Western European persuasion. That's just a matter of pragmatism. A lightbulb going off in their crude lizard brains. The realization that they are the main course in the Critical Theory food chain.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:37:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
First time ever, clicking this thread, with all the anti LEO and hatred here for LEO's and the glorification of people who assault police I stayed cleared..

Now I am just here to find the meme's...
View Quote

Fucking please.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:37:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I know I don't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh look another murdered black male in Ferguson and no one gives a crap since it was not a white cop shooter.

I know I don't.

Owned.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:38:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Call me cynical or what ever you like but why cant they institute a curfew and say if you are out here past this time looting we will shoot and kill you. Call me crazy and cover me and feathers but just get it done and stop these people from destroying their own community.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:39:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What's his screen name?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you guys see the interview with Brown's cousin on Fox last night?  His explanation for what Wilson did wrong was, "why did he try to arrest them by himself" and why did he have to chase him after he started to run away?  
Okay, what the fuck are the cops there for?  To fucking arrest people who rob stores and to fucking pursue them until they're in handcuffs.  Should we rely on the "colored community" itself to do that?

What's his screen name?

With all the legitimate police misconduct happening across the country, anyone who is complaining about Wilson I would have to agree is a propagandist.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:39:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I didn't say anything about the shooting being justified or not. Are you looking for a reason to be offended or something? FWIW, I think if you try to take a cop's gun away you're going to get shot and deservedly so. I only commented that those pics showed "injuries" that don't look to be injuries at all. Jesus christ.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grave injury there. I thought the one pic of his "injury" that was actually razor burn from the barber shop was entertaining as well. This whole story is just a twisted up mess of shit from both ends, it seems.

You do know he had a fractured orbit, right?  While its not readily apparent in a photo, it is a grave injury because the impact could caused a concussion or broke pieces of bone loose that would have to surgically remove.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:39:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The woman from CNN had armed security with her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The funniest thing about the CNN coverage is that the male reporters were a bunch of little bitches who RAN for the "safe zone" right by the police station as soon as things got frisky, and then stood there in a huddle with each other, pretending to "report" by pointing to a burning car waaayy off in the distance ... whereas the two women reporters on CNN stayed out in the thick of things, and risked personal injury and harm to report on what was happening.
CNN - where the men are bigger women than the women.  

The woman from CNN had armed security with her.

So did Lara Logan in Egypt.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:41:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:41:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ill get on that right away
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Ill get on that right away
Quoted:
http://qz.com/250701/12-things-white-people-can-do-now-because-ferguson/?utm_content=buffercc74a

On second thought, cold link.  

The delusions are strong.  

Or stronk.  Whatever.

WTF? More of that white privilege b.s.!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:41:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Oh look another murdered black male in Ferguson and no one gives a crap since it was not a white cop shooter.

http://i.imgur.com/oEnl7tc.png
View Quote

OH GOD!! EVEN THE CAR IS WHITE!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:41:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Let it stay burnt.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#18]
-witness-41

And um, Michael Brown?s on his knees with his hands up and he was
being shot up. And then he-he fell. The officer got out of his truck, SUV
rather and that?s when he stood over the boy and just emptied his clip.

Okay.

And, I say I didn?t knew officer was authorized to carry full automatics. I
thought they had to carry

But

The way he popped that off, it sounded like a full..

It?s not a full automatic.

<snip>

Okay. Um, you understand that you-you?re not allowed to lie to a
federal officer?

Yes, I know.

You know it?s a crime?

A, who you tellin?? I know that.
It?s-it?s a federal statute.

Yes it is.

(UI)

already know.

Okay. Um, so you understand that prove it, that
you

<snip>

Okay, your uncle is-is an FBI Agent. You know, what-what area does he
work, do you know?

Ijust know he live in Washington, D.C. (UI)
Is he an Agent?
Yes he is.

He?s an Agent. Okay. Well, I bet if you uncle is sittin? to you he
wouldn?t-he wouldn?t be your story either. ?cause I?m not.

You don?t have buy my

No, I?m-I?m I
of fact

you all can do is erase this.
No, we're not erasing anything.
But, I am.

Please put the recorder down.
Nope.

please put ....

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:42:08 PM EDT
[#19]
<Casey Kasem>
This long distance dedication from Officer Wilson goes out to the Looters of Ferguson”

Let it go

</Casey Kasem>

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I'm the queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care
What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!

It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all!

It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me I'm free!

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry!

Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on!

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back,
The past is in the past!

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone!

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!
View Quote

Monk
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#20]
If you want to read derp that is on par with DU, check out the articles at Salon.com

It saddens me when such a large segement of our nation is so...irrational.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You do know he had a fractured orbit, right?  While its not readily apparent in a photo, it is a grave injury because the impact could caused a concussion or broke pieces of bone loose that would have to surgically remove.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure it's been accepted that the fractured orbital claim ended up being false info.
Link
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:43:24 PM EDT
[#22]

And allows Ray Lewis to go free and become a TV analyst.

Fuck Kobe Bryant.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:43:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Were any book stores looted ?
View Quote

How about tool stores?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:45:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

With all the legitimate police misconduct happening across the country, anyone who is complaining about Wilson I would have to agree is a propagandist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you guys see the interview with Brown's cousin on Fox last night?  His explanation for what Wilson did wrong was, "why did he try to arrest them by himself" and why did he have to chase him after he started to run away?  
Okay, what the fuck are the cops there for?  To fucking arrest people who rob stores and to fucking pursue them until they're in handcuffs.  Should we rely on the "colored community" itself to do that?

What's his screen name?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1690184_Officer_Wilson__.html&page=1#i50573324
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:45:18 PM EDT
[#25]
The beta male, SJW cunt running the revo live stream light night near the coffee shop was especially derptastic.

He's is filming glass windows of stores being broken...THEN starts crying about racists pigs and why they have "tanks" and extra officers.

And of course the pussy little cunt was keeping a finger over the camera at times because he didn't want people to know he was filming the actual vandalism and said he wasn't going to show the people doing the "direct action" aka vandalism.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:45:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If you want to read derp that is on par with DU, check out the articles at Salon.com

It saddens me when such a large segement of our nation is so...irrational.
View Quote

Delusional is more apt.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:45:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

How about tool stores?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about tool stores?

they smashed a pawn shop. they stole a crossbow and left the tools.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:46:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I didn't say anything about the shooting being justified or not. Are you looking for a reason to be offended or something? FWIW, I think if you try to take a cop's gun away you're going to get shot and deservedly so. I only commented that those pics showed "injuries" that don't look to be injuries at all. Jesus Christ.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't say anything about the shooting being justified or not. Are you looking for a reason to be offended or something? FWIW, I think if you try to take a cop's gun away you're going to get shot and deservedly so. I only commented that those pics showed "injuries" that don't look to be injuries at all. Jesus Christ.

He had nothing to do with this.  

Not offended at all, your statement was just ambiguous enough. Officer injuries had nothing to do with anything. The actions of the actors in the incident did.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:46:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The beta male, SJW cunt running the revo live stream light night near the coffee shop was especially derptastic.

He's is filming glass windows of stores being broken...THEN starts crying about racists pigs and why they have "tanks" and extra officers.

And of course the pussy little cunt was keeping a finger over the camera at times because he didn't want people to know he was filming the actual vandalism and said he wasn't going to show the people doing the "direct action" aka vandalism.  
View Quote

Oh you should have heard that little bitch last night whining about the pawn shop owner wearing an NRA hat. Fuckin hilarious.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:47:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Places burned
http://i.imgur.com/tJ5jeuh.jpg
View Quote

Titlemax actually makes sense for the FSA-they can then play the "show me the note" game for the $1500 they still owe on their '02 Escalade.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:47:25 PM EDT
[#31]

He has Bassholes phone!  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:47:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They'll just start a fire to see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Turn off the power then they can not see to loot.

They'll just start a fire to see.

It's more romantic that way.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:47:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
That's a bit melodramatic don't you think, I know ARF has it's share of anti-LEO posters and a generally low tolerance for bullshit excuses from law enforcement, but I have yet to see more than a handful of negative post towards cops in this thread. Actually there was a very large number of post last night hoping all the cops and first responders were ok.

The whole poor pitiful me tone to your post is a bit much, maybe you should look back through last nights post. There was a hell of a lot of support for LEOs last night.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

First time ever, clicking this thread, with all the anti LEO and hatred here for LEO's and the glorification of people who assault police I stayed cleared..

Now I am just here to find the meme's...

That's a bit melodramatic don't you think, I know ARF has it's share of anti-LEO posters and a generally low tolerance for bullshit excuses from law enforcement, but I have yet to see more than a handful of negative post towards cops in this thread. Actually there was a very large number of post last night hoping all the cops and first responders were ok.

The whole poor pitiful me tone to your post is a bit much, maybe you should look back through last nights post. There was a hell of a lot of support for LEOs last night.
Hush or you'll ruin the pity party.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:48:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Witness #35

"So, I seen Michael Brown, my best friend drop to his knees, he dropped
to his knees he looked at my cousin and told him "run for your life?.

Where, where was your cousin?
Dorian.
Ok, where, where was he?

He was right next to him. That?s the one who?s been givin? statements
on CNN and That?s my cousin.

Um hum.

lseent them, I seen him runnin?. I seen Michael Brown drop to his knees
and when he said that my cousin took off and ran. And I seen them
shoot Michael Brown in the head as soon as the police officer exit,
exited his
So where was

First of all, I wanna, I wanna tell you that you?re talkin? to an FBI agent

can charge you with one thousand and one later
so I wanna make sure that you think about everything that you tell me-

l?m not, this is not no lie. I would never lie about this. This is my best

I?m just, I?m just get, we give this statement to

They give this statement to everybody just to make sure you know that
you?re under

And I
I?m not gonna lie
ljust wanted to, you know,

As God as my witness I would never lie on anything like "

<snip>

lseent him in the middle of the street with his hands up. I seen an
officer. I couldn?t even tell you what the man looked like. I seen him exit
his car, shoot him in his head and then he shot him eight more times. It
was four gunshots, then it was a ten second pause and then there was
four more. And that's all I saw and by the time I made it outside, it was a
crowd of people sayin? they killed that boy for nothin?. And the reason
why I knew it was him was because of what type of socks he had on.
?Cause he had just left my house.

Ok, where was the officer standing when he shot him, in relation to
Michael Brown?

It was, he was standin? in front of him.

How far?

Point blank range, like

View Quote

That's gotta be one of the most frustrating jobs, interviewing these clowns
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Nothing beats standing on a housing unit dayroom by yourself with 55 mostly black inmates watching the verdict get amounced on tv.

Good times.
View Quote

Dude!  I just laughed so hard I about shit myself!

Stay safe!
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:48:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:48:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Oh you should have heard that little bitch last night whining about the pawn shop owner wearing an NRA hat. Fuckin hilarious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I missed that.  He was crying about everything so I mostly had to turn the volume off.  What a douche.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:48:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Witness #35

<snip>

View Quote

Wow reading that is painful.  But, interesting to see how much of a liar Witness 35 is too.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:49:26 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Because Comrade Tray-tray ad Comrade Gentle Giant are the Horst Wessels / Willi Sangers of the Party.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:.Then why is that little girl in Detroit who was shot through the top of the head by a cop in a SWAT raid not getting more attention?  Trayvon was in the middle of a criminal attack and got deaded.  DGAF.  Michael Brown was in the middle of a criminal attack and got deaded. DGAF.  Littl girl gets shot while asleep in a botched raid.  That I do care about.  It may have been a mistake, but why isn't an innocent little girl worth more story time than two obvious dirtbags?  I hate the media.

Because Comrade Tray-tray ad Comrade Gentle Giant are the Horst Wessels / Willi Sangers of the Party.

Thugs are what they want our youth to become.  The death of a thug is the death of a martyr.

I absolutely hate when you post about topics like this, but only because I worry about how accurate you may be.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I don't know who she is but she appears to be mentally Ill. Hates straight white guys. But has sex with them. What form of mental illness is that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least she is being honest about her racism.

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Azealia-Banks-620x428.jpg
Azealia Banks performs onstage at Brixton Academy on September 22, 2014 in London, England. (Credit Ollie Millington/WireImage)

http://i.imgur.com/A5tPHUV.png

http://i.imgur.com/P0CTOhd.png

I don't know who she is but she appears to be mentally Ill. Hates straight white guys. But has sex with them. What form of mental illness is that?

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

That needs to become a sardonic motivation poster. It's begging for it.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:50:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3Q7S90CcAE9WGb.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about tool stores?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3Q7S90CcAE9WGb.jpg

I know that place, it is like one block up the street from my Aunt's house.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:50:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Call me cynical or what ever you like but why cant they institute a curfew and say if you are out here past this time looting we will shoot and kill you. Call me crazy and cover me and feathers but just get it done and stop these people from destroying their own community.
View Quote

Why?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:50:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Not offended at all, your statement was just ambiguous enough. Officer injuries had nothing to do with anything. The actions of the actors in the incident did.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well I still think it seems silly to call what was obviously razor burn on the back of the neck an "injury". Since the facts all support Officer Wilson's testimony, there's no need to add unnecessary bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:50:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#48]

Seriously? Let me guess, a white guy
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:51:57 PM EDT
[#49]
It's funny...or crazy.  We go to work, pay taxes, abide by laws, even unconstitutional stupid laws, we articulate arguments based on evidence, think critically and our views can change with good arguments and evidence.  I think most of us here probably function in reality, and are honest, just normal people... And we are the ones hates, despised, called bigots, they want us thrown in jail and our property seized or destroyed.  They defend the cop beaters and looters, and despise us who sat at home and watched this on tv in frustration and went to bed.   I gotta say, long run, it's not going to work out well for these moral twisters,  "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!"  - Isaiah 5:20
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 12:52:16 PM EDT
[#50]

Fuck CNN

Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top