Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 617
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:06:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This. Needs more Sheriff Joe and pink underwear.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing beats standing on a housing unit dayroom by yourself with 55 mostly black inmates watching the verdict get amounced on tv.

Good times.

How did that go down?

Why in the fucky fuck do inmates have access to tv?  

Why aren't they too tired from digging ditches all day to watch tv?

This. Needs more Sheriff Joe and pink underwear.

Let them go bust some white rocks.  Maybe they'll feel better.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:07:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This is what I imagine it would look like in the beggining before first responders abandon their jobs to protect their families

ETA scary to think about how little it takes for the facade of civilization to crumble.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In my imagination, the SHTF times looks a lot like the news last night......

This is what I imagine it would look like in the beggining before first responders abandon their jobs to protect their families

ETA scary to think about how little it takes for the facade of civilization to crumble.

I may take a beating over this, but watching last night I couldn't help think, "Why aren't they doing anything?"  "They" being LE.

Now, I don't know what I expected them to do exactly, or maybe in such instances they did the best they could.  Someone skilled in these matters could inform me.

Having sad that, I can't imagine what last night would have been like if a couple people got shot in the face.  Imagine a store owner barricaded in the back of his shop.  The looters smash their way in and hoodrat pointman gets his head turned into a canoe.  

Makes me think of the "Everyone wants to be gangster until gangster shit happens" pic.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So once again witnesses coached by Crump turn out to be lying. Dudes struck out twice now.
View Quote

OTOH, he did successfully shake down an HOA's liability insurer for seven digits.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:07:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Red ranger checking in .... anything new
View Quote

Red Stripe reports simmering for now.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:08:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

"11. Based on crime data, every month one white police officer is feloniously killed in the line of duty by a black male. Where are the black community leaders protesting those murders committed by their fellow black citizens? Or do those white cop lives not matter"

link for stat?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously? Let me guess, a white guy

http://media.salon.com/2013/02/falguni_sheth_square.jpg

Falguni A. Sheth, a professor of philosophy and political theory at Hampshire College, writes about politics, race, and feminism at translationexercises.wordpress.com. Follow her on Twitter: @FalguniSheth.

http://www.salon.com/2014/11/25/white_supremacy_lives_on_ferguson_decision_confirms_absence_of_legal_moral_justice/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

"11. Based on crime data, every month one white police officer is feloniously killed in the line of duty by a black male. Where are the black community leaders protesting those murders committed by their fellow black citizens? Or do those white cop lives not matter"

link for stat?

The only semi-decent crime data I know about is the FBI's UCR, and I don't remember them giving a breakdown of race for LEOs KIA or their murderers.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:08:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Red Rider here. Just the morning derp of denial.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"DO YOU THINK THE AUTHORITIES LET FERGUSON BURN?"

View Quote

If I was a Fire Capt in Ferguson and my crew started taking gunfire we'd be unassing quickly and watching it burn.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:09:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/bgxQZlh.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Red Grange standing by.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:09:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Al Sharpton is a real piece of shit.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:09:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And no charges against the liars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Witness #35

<snip
Ok, where was the officer standing when he shot him, in relation to
Michael Brown?

It was, he was standin? in front of him.

How far?

Point blank range, like

That's gotta be one of the most frustrating jobs, interviewing these clowns

I've been skimming the rest of the interviews.  Mostly lies.  

And no charges against the liars.

I wouldn't be surprised if they start allowing "extremely low functioning" or "conditioned to be racially biased" to be defenses for providing false testimony
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#11]
The stupidity of these so called civil rights leaders is unbelievable.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:10:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

http://www.mediaboom.org/uploads/posts/2012-02/1330013598_front.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.mediaboom.org/uploads/posts/2012-02/1330013598_front.jpg

Red rocket here.  Things seem kind of flaccid for the time being.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Because the first non-black store owner who shoots someone trying to torch the store he's perched atop is going to have the full weight of DOJ OCR come down on them.  

DOJ OCR, under Obama, has watched people die during their investigations, and then stood on the sideline while others [the very people whom they were "trying to help"] took the fall.

The store owners are better off letting everything burn, even if none of it is insured.  If they fire a shot, and aren't a protected class, they'll lose everything, not just their store, fighting the DOJ indictments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why aren’t folks screaming from the rooftops.........Don’t ROB stores......it is DANGEROUS!

Because the first non-black store owner who shoots someone trying to torch the store he's perched atop is going to have the full weight of DOJ OCR come down on them.  

DOJ OCR, under Obama, has watched people die during their investigations, and then stood on the sideline while others [the very people whom they were "trying to help"] took the fall.

The store owners are better off letting everything burn, even if none of it is insured.  If they fire a shot, and aren't a protected class, they'll lose everything, not just their store, fighting the DOJ indictments.

what if they just left a bunch of slow leaking propane tanks near the front
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:11:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View Quote

LOL, obviously the idiots at the press conference are going to support any wild and crazy idea that discredits the justice department after a decision was made that they didn't like.

"Hey, did the authorities in Ferguson let the planes hit the world trade center? Hell yes!"

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:12:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I may take a beating over this, but watching last night I couldn't help think, "Why aren't they doing anything?"  "They" being LE.

Now, I don't know what I expected them to do exactly, or maybe in such instances they did the best they could.  Someone skilled in these matters could inform me.

Having sad that, I can't imagine what last night would have been like if a couple people got shot in the face.  Imagine a store owner barricaded in the back of his shop.  The looters smash their way in and hoodrat pointman gets his head turned into a canoe.  

Makes me think of the "Everyone wants to be gangster until gangster shit happens" pic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In my imagination, the SHTF times looks a lot like the news last night......

They would just burn the store.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:12:22 PM EDT
[#16]
did YOLO survive?

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:13:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Anything going on out there? Wife says increased air activity in the chesterfield valley right now.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shower beer?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:13:27 PM EDT
[#19]

I believe STL Cordless next door burned.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:13:37 PM EDT
[#20]
At the end Crump seemed to be trying to dismiss MB's mom's rant from last night.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:15:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I've always found that using "yes sir, no sir" and not punching police to be a fast and efficient way of getting through contact with the cops. Also not being reported as a thief from the PD dispatch and hanging in shitty neighborhoods at midnight has helped too I believe. YMMV
View Quote

Oooh, oooh, I've got one!

How about:

"Upon relinquishing a convenience store of a handful of Swisher Sweets, consider moving to the sidewalk when an officer requests you stop interfering with traffic by walking down the middle of the road."
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:16:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Locals demanded less police, locals get less police.

The people of Ferguson let Ferguson burn.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:17:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No, the cake is a lie.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The cake must have been a lie.

It was white cake.

No, the cake is a lie.

"you will be baked, and then there will be cake."
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

There goes Christmas shopping for Ferguson.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's Christmas Robbing in Ferguson...
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:17:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Report: Body Found Shot to Death, Set Fire Near Apartment Complex Where Michael Brown Died

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:17:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Missouri Lt. Gov. suspects that Obama/Holder told Gov. Nixon to keep National Guard out of Ferguson

Missouri’s Lt. Governor wants to know if Obama and Holder told Governor Nixon to keep the National Guard out of Ferguson last night because it’s clear they weren’t there and were desperately needed. He believes that if the National Guard had been deployed as soon as the police car was attacked, much of last night’s looting and burnings wouldn’t have happened.

He also points out that he’d have had the announcement made at 6AM, not 8PM. And he said they were questioning that yesterday, not just in the aftermath of what went down last night.

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:19:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

How about:

"Upon relinquishing a convenience store of a handful of Swisher Sweets, consider moving to the sidewalk when an officer requests you stop interfering with traffic by walking down the middle of the road."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've always found that using "yes sir, no sir" and not punching police to be a fast and efficient way of getting through contact with the cops. Also not being reported as a thief from the PD dispatch and hanging in shitty neighborhoods at midnight has helped too I believe. YMMV

How about:

This part of the story always amazed me. He wasn't trying to maintain a low profile. He wasn't trying to avoid contact with the police. Brown was utterly brazen about the robbery and the aftermath. Absolutely no concern about being caught.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Shower beer?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shower beer?

Shower beer is good, but not nearly as good as shower cookie.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:19:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

And I hope they don't rebuild a single fucking business there.  Fuck 'em.  You want to burn down your neighborhood, fine. You get to live in a wasteland after that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IMO the real victims are the business owners of Ferguson and the emplolyees of these establishments who are trying to pick up the pieces of a vandalized/looted store.  I am willing to bet most of the rioters and looters are not from nor work in Ferguson.  I bet these people come from a few towns away just looking to raise havoc regardless of whatever decision was announced.

I feel bad for those people, their lives are in shambles right now.

And I hope they don't rebuild a single fucking business there.  Fuck 'em.  You want to burn down your neighborhood, fine. You get to live in a wasteland after that.

Don't worry about them. HUD will make sure they get relocated to your neighborhood soon enough.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:20:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Video of "Peaceful Protestors" --  Woman yells "Shoot this bitch"

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:20:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IMO the real victims are the business owners of Ferguson and the emplolyees of these establishments who are trying to pick up the pieces of a vandalized/looted store.  I am willing to bet most of the rioters and looters are not from nor work in Ferguson.  I bet these people come from a few towns away just looking to raise havoc regardless of whatever decision was announced.

I feel bad for those people, their lives are in shambles right now.

Locust don't stay in the field after the crops are gone.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:20:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The only semi-decent crime data I know about is the FBI's UCR, and I don't remember them giving a breakdown of race for LEOs KIA or their murderers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://media.salon.com/2013/02/falguni_sheth_square.jpg

Falguni A. Sheth, a professor of philosophy and political theory at Hampshire College, writes about politics, race, and feminism at translationexercises.wordpress.com. Follow her on Twitter: @FalguniSheth.

http://www.salon.com/2014/11/25/white_supremacy_lives_on_ferguson_decision_confirms_absence_of_legal_moral_justice/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

link for stat?

They do.  Here's the breakdown from 2012, the latest LEOKA I found:

Victim profile

The average age of the officers who died in 2012 was 38 years old.
   The slain officers’ average length of law enforcement service was 12 years.
   Of the officers who died due to felonious incidents in 2012, 43 were male and 5 were female.
   By race, 42 of the victim officers were white and 6 were black.

More information about this topic is provided in Tables 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11.

Profile of alleged known assailants

In 2012, 51 alleged offenders were identified in connection with the 48 law enforcement officers feloniously killed. Of those offenders, the following characteristics are known:

The average age of the alleged offenders was 31 years old.
   The average height was 5 feet 10 inches tall, and the average weight was 177 pounds.
   49 of the alleged offenders were male; 2 were female.
   30 of the alleged offenders were white, 16 were black, 1 was American Indian/Alaska Native, and 1 was Asian/Pacific Islander. Race was not reported for 3 offenders.
   33 of the alleged offenders had prior criminal arrests.
   8 of the alleged offenders were under judicial supervision at the time of the incidents.
   11 of the alleged offenders were under the influence of a controlled substance at the time of the fatal incidents.
   7 of the alleged offenders were under the influence of alcohol or were intoxicated at the time of the fatal incidents.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why aren’t folks screaming from the rooftops.........Don’t ROB stores......it is DANGEROUS!

It will end differently if they hit a store owned by an old guy that has nothing to lose.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:21:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This part of the story always amazed me. He wasn't trying to maintain a low profile. He wasn't trying to avoid contact with the police. Brown was utterly brazen about the robbery and the aftermath. Absolutely no concern about being caught.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about:

He was legally "impaired" according to the toxicology report.  That is most likely why he didn't care about much at the time of his demise.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:22:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Missouri Lt. Gov. suspects that Obama/Holder told Gov. Nixon to keep National Guard out of Ferguson

Missouri’s Lt. Governor wants to know if Obama and Holder told Governor Nixon to keep the National Guard out of Ferguson last night because it’s clear they weren’t there and were desperately needed. He believes that if the National Guard had been deployed as soon as the police car was attacked, much of last night’s looting and burnings wouldn’t have happened.

He also points out that he’d have had the announcement made at 6AM, not 8PM. And he said they were questioning that yesterday, not just in the aftermath of what went down last night.

Sounds about right
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:23:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never mind, the forum software screwed that up.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

He was legally "impaired" according to the toxicology report.  That is most likely why he didn't care about much at the time of his demise.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about:

From what? Alcohol? Marijuana? Something else?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:23:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Where the grand jury testimonies released?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:24:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Inciting a riot.
Conspiracy to arson.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:24:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Report: Body Found Shot to Death, Set Fire Near Apartment Complex Where Michael Brown Died

http://i.imgur.com/adS7WwC.png
View Quote

Grand jury witness?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about:

Chronic.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:24:34 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

They should have announced at 5am. Most FSA don't get up till 10-11am.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:24:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Klan?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:25:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Any good live streams at the moment?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:25:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about:

I believe that the tox said THC.  So most likely weed.  I know, I know, Pot needles and all that....
Edit: Added link for THC results
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Grand jury witness?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grand jury witness?

Dorian Johnson?
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:25:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh sure, you're the victim here.
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh no. Such a loss. I demand justice.
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top