Page / 26
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:20:08 PM EDT
[#1]
If you think its them the do an arrest
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:20:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They could team up with that company that does. Smells coppery.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How long until Tommy Copper makes period panties?

They could team up with that company that does. Smells coppery.

tastes like fishy nails...
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:20:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Alright. Time for bed.  See yall tomorrow.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:20:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Mine generally whips out the red rocket and heads for my ear to say "SURPRISE!"  

Consider yourself lucky!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I keep dozing off

I'm on the struggle bus as well.
good luck my friend.

my new dog just jumped onto my recliner while I was dozing off again.

talk about a way to say "SURPRISE"

Mine generally whips out the red rocket and heads for my ear to say "SURPRISE!"  

Consider yourself lucky!  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:20:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Highpothetically, I am wearing pants.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:21:12 PM EDT
[#6]
this is my palindrome post
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:21:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:21:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Highpothetically, I am wearing pants.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:22:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:22:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:22:55 PM EDT
[#13]

too soon?

Time will tell..
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:23:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Someone asked AI to combine Michael Jackson and JP Sears
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Hyundais always have their lights off.  Lazy fuckin drivers with automatic lights.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:24:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Ticket him for parking in front of a fire hydrant...
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

too soon?

Time will tell..
View Quote

Possibly.  Feeling confident though...show seems to be slowing down
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:24:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's actually a different video.  The one of our July 4th shenannigans is one that my old buddy Joe burned onto a DVD from an old Sony HandyCam before he passed away.  I need to find that DVD and see what kind of file format it's in, because it'll be a great video to share this 4th.  It's.......festive...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We had about 15 people at our apartment one Friday night drinking from a big Igloo cooler of Purplesauras Rex Kool-Aid mixed with vodka and David Letterman happened to be on.  When it came time for his Stupid Human Tricks segment, they rolled out a big industrial clothes dryer and this dude wearing a bright yellow shirt says"I'm going to climb into this dryer, and while it's running I'm going to change into this red shirt I'm holding."  Of course we were all glued to the screen in amazement, and as soon as he climbed back out of the dryer my roommate Doug yelled "I'm fucking doing it!!!!!!!" and we all headed to the little laundromat at the end of our building.  Within 15 minutes we had all 3 dryers going with people in each one, and we even had a couples competition at one point.  Somewhere around the 30 minute mark, I was standing right inside the door when the cops come walking in, so as soon as the last one came through the door my fat ass bolted out the door and around the corner, where I promptly ran face first into the second wave of police.  After we both regained our balance, I said "excuse me, sir!" and hauled ass back to my apartment.  

As it turned out, the police were so amused by the shenanigans that they gave everyone a stern warning and sent them back to our apartment to continue drinking.  The following week we all received a letter from the owners of the complex stating that it better not happen again, or else!  
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/F84A650C-2406-46C9-B3D1-D3F7D7319381-693.gif

When the first cop came walking in, he said "OK, you're all going to jail!"  I glanced to my left and saw a pair of tennis shoes headed out the window at the far end of the room, which turned out to be my buddy Aubrey.  He ran all the way back to his apartment, changed clothes and came back before the police turned everyone loose.  The one sober dude in the group, who also happened to be the only person old enough to buy alcohol said he looked the one cop straight in the eye and said "I bet this is the most interesting call you've had tonight, huh?"

Dudeman. Glad we met last week.  You're just as fucking funny in person as you are online.  

I really enjoyed y'alls visit!  

By the way, if your son can help me figure out how to upload a video that's burned onto a DVD I can share real footage of a July 4th 'event' we had one time back in the 90's.  Need to check on the statute of limitations first though...  

You mentioned a certain file format.  I looked it up.  I had an answer.  But toy trains, real airplanes, and a super-bitching 1914 commercial Colt 1911 got in the way.

That's actually a different video.  The one of our July 4th shenannigans is one that my old buddy Joe burned onto a DVD from an old Sony HandyCam before he passed away.  I need to find that DVD and see what kind of file format it's in, because it'll be a great video to share this 4th.  It's.......festive...  

You're in good hands with my son.  Srsly.  Super Secret Squirreltm kid will recover your files in an air-gapped computer to keep everything off the intarwebz, Because that's how he rolls.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:24:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:25:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:25:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Is it raise it 6 inches or straight out?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Someone left him on 2x speed.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:26:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Damn dude slow down with the instructions.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:26:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Cops failed, he drunk
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:26:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most folks don't know what 6 inches is
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:26:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You're in good hands with my son.  Srsly.  Super Secret Squirreltm kid will recover your files in an air-gapped computer to keep everything off the intarwebz, Because that's how he rolls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We had about 15 people at our apartment one Friday night drinking from a big Igloo cooler of Purplesauras Rex Kool-Aid mixed with vodka and David Letterman happened to be on.  When it came time for his Stupid Human Tricks segment, they rolled out a big industrial clothes dryer and this dude wearing a bright yellow shirt says"I'm going to climb into this dryer, and while it's running I'm going to change into this red shirt I'm holding."  Of course we were all glued to the screen in amazement, and as soon as he climbed back out of the dryer my roommate Doug yelled "I'm fucking doing it!!!!!!!" and we all headed to the little laundromat at the end of our building.  Within 15 minutes we had all 3 dryers going with people in each one, and we even had a couples competition at one point.  Somewhere around the 30 minute mark, I was standing right inside the door when the cops come walking in, so as soon as the last one came through the door my fat ass bolted out the door and around the corner, where I promptly ran face first into the second wave of police.  After we both regained our balance, I said "excuse me, sir!" and hauled ass back to my apartment.  

As it turned out, the police were so amused by the shenanigans that they gave everyone a stern warning and sent them back to our apartment to continue drinking.  The following week we all received a letter from the owners of the complex stating that it better not happen again, or else!  
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/F84A650C-2406-46C9-B3D1-D3F7D7319381-693.gif

When the first cop came walking in, he said "OK, you're all going to jail!"  I glanced to my left and saw a pair of tennis shoes headed out the window at the far end of the room, which turned out to be my buddy Aubrey.  He ran all the way back to his apartment, changed clothes and came back before the police turned everyone loose.  The one sober dude in the group, who also happened to be the only person old enough to buy alcohol said he looked the one cop straight in the eye and said "I bet this is the most interesting call you've had tonight, huh?"

Dudeman. Glad we met last week.  You're just as fucking funny in person as you are online.  

I really enjoyed y'alls visit!  

By the way, if your son can help me figure out how to upload a video that's burned onto a DVD I can share real footage of a July 4th 'event' we had one time back in the 90's.  Need to check on the statute of limitations first though...  

You mentioned a certain file format.  I looked it up.  I had an answer.  But toy trains, real airplanes, and a super-bitching 1914 commercial Colt 1911 got in the way.

I have no doubt about that.  I just don't have the technical savvy to understand all the computer stuff like kids that age do.  Old age is a thing, and the struggle is real.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:26:35 PM EDT
[#28]
99 bottles of beer on the wall
99 bottles of beer...
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:27:16 PM EDT
[#30]
If he's under the influence, he has an impeccable sense of balance otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:27:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Missing something here.  Taye Diggs stuck on 2x.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:27:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Sobriety test seems weak...dudes a dumbass, but drunk????
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:27:35 PM EDT
[#33]
ouch
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:27:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Most folks don't know what 6 inches is
View Quote
Women certainly don't
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:27:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:28:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Reelz advertises those perrogi pills if it's not straight out...
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:28:13 PM EDT
[#37]
That was odd. He didn’t seem drunk at all.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:28:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Someone get her a shirt that fits.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:28:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Oh she is drunk
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Sobriety test seems weak...dudes a dumbass, but drunk????
View Quote

Interesting if they show him doing a breath test...
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:28:33 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm not convinced she could get up sober either.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:28:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Man the harpoons!
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:28:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Hyundais always have their lights off.  Lazy fuckin drivers with automatic lights.
View Quote
 My FIL or my BIL turned off my Auto headlights.  It was most likely my almost 70 years old FIL.  But yeah a NC cop thought he had a for sure dui right at dusk.  He was new and still with his FTO.  

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:28:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Spray her with OC to hide the pee smell.

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:28:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Passed out on the sidewalk?

She looks like a hot date.

No I’m fine.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:29:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Your-In-Nation is quite the Nation.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:29:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Look AWAY cameradude.....

This is NOT the cleavage or ass we want to see!!!!  
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:29:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'm not convinced she could get up sober either.
View Quote

Weebls wobble but they don't shut up.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 10:29:31 PM EDT
[#50]
There was a gravitational anomaly
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top