Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Goodnight everyone , see y'all tomorrow
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:48:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is there a sign stating the parking lot is closed?  No?  Then go fish somewhere else flatfoot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:48:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Goodnight everyone , see y'all tomorrow
View Quote

You know you can't quit OPLive thread until the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor.

Have a great Saturday, Mr. Not Ben.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:49:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Nobody has a long gun?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:49:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:49:31 PM EDT
[#9]
That dang shot-spotter is so anti-climactic. Nothing ever happens.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:49:59 PM EDT
[#10]
A reverse chomp in Toledo might bring glory
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:50:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:50:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Odds of another shot spotter fail ?
View Quote
87%  Actually 99.99%
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:50:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

With Richland County catch and release, every dollar is another round into houses next door or into mine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Feed him two bags or gummies and he won't run

Further than the closest White Castle or Taco Bell.

Damnit Paul, you just had to go there.  Now my fat ass is hungry!  

White Cassel?  Krystal?

Road trip.

Yeah, it's Krystal here in redneck land but the nearest one is in the middle of the GhetToe.  Spent many a drunken night there when devastated drivers weren't quite so important, but not a chance in hell you'd catch my lily white ass there after midnight these days.  

Ahhhh, the memories, as hazy as they may be...

Well, if you want to.  I have plates and could 5320.20 temp transport my second favorite son.

The Krystal on north parkway might as well be in Mogadishu after 10 or 11 at night.  Sad, because this is the end of town where I grew up and it wasn't always this bad.  Granted, I'm a native to the area and there probably isn't anywhere in this town I'm afraid to go, but there are just some places I'm smart enough to only go in the daylight these days.

Case in point...  A few months ago I placed an order with the Zaxby's across the parkway from said Krystal and ran by to pick it up on my way home from work.  I was standing there waiting on my order and some brotha eases up beside me and starts in with the "Say my man, any way you could spare a few dollas for a brotha down on his luck?  I just got out of jail and needs me some chikin..." (Keep in mind that the county lockup is just a mile down the parkway)  I replied "Nah, I don't carry cash" as I picked up my order and got the fuck out of there.  The next night I stopped by the state store right down the street and damn if another brotha didn't accost me looking for some money to gets him some drank because he just got out of jail.  Fuck me, what the hell!

The same white guy pulled this crap with me and my son back in 2020.  Home Depot.  Columbia Harbison.  Glad I didn't screw my J-Frame behind is ear because the second time in 2 months was entertaining to hear the same fucking jingle of poor life choices and request for dollars,

What's sad is that I have no doubt both of those guys probably really did just get out of jail but it's not exactly my fault they were there in the first place.  I got no problem helping someone out who is sincerely down on their luck because everyone has needed a hand at some point in their life, but damn...  When your life is shit, maybe you need to take a step back and ask yourself why it's shit and what you can do to improve the situation.  Heading to the liquor store probably isn't the best first step.  Zaxby's, OK maybe...

With Richland County catch and release, every dollar is another round into houses next door or into mine.

Fuuuuuck that!

You need beltfeds.  An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and a 5.56 for a 5.56....
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:50:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:50:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:50:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:50:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:51:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That dang shot-spotter is so anti-climactic. Nothing ever happens.
View Quote

It really is.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:51:23 PM EDT
[#19]

See, that's what I'm on about! He doesn't post blanks. Quality is job #1, not quantity. Get both! Damn you!
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:51:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:51:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:51:55 PM EDT
[#22]

Damn bruh, everybody done passed out drunk already.  You shoulda peaked earlier while the party animals were still upright and moving!
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:52:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Fuuuuuck that!

You need beltfeds.  An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and a 5.56 for a 5.56....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White Cassel?  Krystal?

Road trip.

Yeah, it's Krystal here in redneck land but the nearest one is in the middle of the GhetToe.  Spent many a drunken night there when devastated drivers weren't quite so important, but not a chance in hell you'd catch my lily white ass there after midnight these days.  

Well, if you want to.  I have plates and could 5320.20 temp transport my second favorite son.

The Krystal on north parkway might as well be in Mogadishu after 10 or 11 at night.  Sad, because this is the end of town where I grew up and it wasn't always this bad.  Granted, I'm a native to the area and there probably isn't anywhere in this town I'm afraid to go, but there are just some places I'm smart enough to only go in the daylight these days.

Case in point...  A few months ago I placed an order with the Zaxby's across the parkway from said Krystal and ran by to pick it up on my way home from work.  I was standing there waiting on my order and some brotha eases up beside me and starts in with the "Say my man, any way you could spare a few dollas for a brotha down on his luck?  I just got out of jail and needs me some chikin..." (Keep in mind that the county lockup is just a mile down the parkway)  I replied "Nah, I don't carry cash" as I picked up my order and got the fuck out of there.  The next night I stopped by the state store right down the street and damn if another brotha didn't accost me looking for some money to gets him some drank because he just got out of jail.  Fuck me, what the hell!

The same white guy pulled this crap with me and my son back in 2020.  Home Depot.  Columbia Harbison.  Glad I didn't screw my J-Frame behind is ear because the second time in 2 months was entertaining to hear the same fucking jingle of poor life choices and request for dollars,

What's sad is that I have no doubt both of those guys probably really did just get out of jail but it's not exactly my fault they were there in the first place.  I got no problem helping someone out who is sincerely down on their luck because everyone has needed a hand at some point in their life, but damn...  When your life is shit, maybe you need to take a step back and ask yourself why it's shit and what you can do to improve the situation.  Heading to the liquor store probably isn't the best first step.  Zaxby's, OK maybe...

Fuuuuuck that!

I still want to c*nt punch the sneering RCSD SWAT commander who said we can't do shit.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:52:36 PM EDT
[#24]
I think we’re doing better than the show tonight.

Needs more chases.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:54:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I still want to c*nt punch the sneering RCSD SWAT commander who said we can't do shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White Cassel?  Krystal?

Road trip.

Fuuuuuck that!

My question would be, if you send rounds back at them and pick up the brass, how would they know?  
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:54:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Breast Tree
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:54:29 PM EDT
[#27]
And the challenge with drive-by shootings was, they last only about 9 seconds.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:54:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Needs more chases.
View Quote

more anything
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:54:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Damn bruh, everybody done passed out drunk already.  You shoulda peaked earlier while the party animals were still upright and moving!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:54:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Speak for y'self, dang ol' dryer-ridin', tearin' up Speed Queens, like dang o'l tore up a good laundromat, yo.

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:54:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Needs more chases.
View Quote

I'm too fat, old and drunk Paul.  It's gonna have to be someone else.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:55:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hey, not my fault they could (ahem) stay up as long as me.  No generic viagara from Myanmar either.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:55:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Needs more chases.
View Quote

Yes...decent start, but really slowed down as the show progressed.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:55:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

My question would be, if you send rounds back at them and pick up the brass, how would they know?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White Cassel?  Krystal?

Road trip.

Fuuuuuck that!

Richland didn't fucking care.  After I sent them my security cam video.  They counted rounds from my recordings.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:56:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Breast Tree
View Quote

How wonderful it would be if they grew on trees
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:57:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:57:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:57:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Speak for y'self, dang ol' dryer-ridin', tearin' up Speed Queens, like dang o'l tore up a good laundromat, yo.
https://i.postimg.cc/YCDWrQvd/boomhauer1.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.postimg.cc/YCDWrQvd/boomhauer1.jpg

If I do say so myself, that place still worked perfectly fine when we left.  There was one poor young lady who lost a thong because her laundry happened to be in the dryer when Doug hopped in for his ride, and it was on his head when he exited, but I'm fairly certain that was the only casualty of the evening.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:57:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Meet our new characters, and don’t forget to sing along ?? ??8??7??7??
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:57:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Amateurs!  

We the dedicated shall ensure Glory for the Empire
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:58:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Hello
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:58:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:58:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:58:31 PM EDT
[#44]
I need a boyfriend who does weekends in jail while my husband doesn't care.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:58:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hey, not my fault they could (ahem) stay up as long as me.  No generic viagara from Myanmar either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sol only the real thing for you, eh?  Copy that.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:58:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If I do say so myself, that place still worked perfectly fine when we left.  There was one poor young lady who lost a thong because her laundry happened to be in the dryer when Doug hopped in for his ride, and it was on his head when he exited, but I'm fairly certain that was the only casualty of the evening.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:59:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:59:10 PM EDT
[#48]
They're the high dollar crowd of Nye?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:59:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Amateurs!  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/386370/Klingon_Drinking_Team_JPG-2814982.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amateurs!  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/386370/Klingon_Drinking_Team_JPG-2814982.JPG

Where do I subscribe to the newsletter?

For The Glory.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 11:59:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

$12/60 from the VA.

20 per month.
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top