Welcome to the party, pal
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:37:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#3]
303 Aerospace
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Leather CPR worked great on King Ranch leather.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:38:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I like Lexol Leather cleaner and conditioner for leather.  For plastic... eh, whatever interior safe cleaner.  I usually don't buy wipes, they tend to dry out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I like Lexol Leather cleaner and conditioner for leather.  For plastic... eh, whatever interior safe cleaner.  I usually don't buy wipes, they tend to dry out.

Lexol is awesome stuff for leather
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Also worked great on this zinga.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Butt no zongas
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:46:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Gubernor issued a statewide lockdown starting Friday at 5
View Quote

Statewide shelter in place here.

Thanks, Karens.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You identify dags like I identify Commodore equipment.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Australian Shepherd puppy

You identify dags like I identify Commodore equipment.  

I wouldn’t know a Commodore equipment if it fell out of the sky and bashed me in the head.

But I admire your enthusiasm and knowledge base regarding a subject about which you are passionate.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:49:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thanks, Karens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, Karens.

Maybe that's what he called it. I'll still be coming to work. You don't think it will have any affect either?
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:52:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How would one of them fit in with my family?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not bad, honestly. Gonna be a lot of shedding and a fair amount of brushing, but if you keep up with that, they’re smart, energetic, playful critters. Love being with their people, can be a bit protective, need lots of activity.

I want to say @ziararifleman has them, and he is quite a fan.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:54:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Just got off the phone with my mother..."yeah we're trying to keep away from everyone, well except when I went over to my neighbors, and the day before when some friends came over" ... Mom, if you get this dad will get this and he definitely would die ... "Yeah that would be bad so we're being real careful, anyways I gotta get off the phone, my church meeting starts soon, bye!"

Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Maybe that's what he called it. I'll still be coming to work. You don't think it will have any affect either?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, Karens.

It may allow law enforcement greater leeway in addressing certain situations. And it will shut down businesses that had previously found ways to stay open without risking a great deal of person to person contact.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:56:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Not bad, honestly. Gonna be a lot of shedding and a fair amount of brushing, but if you keep up with that, they’re smart, energetic, playful critters. Love being with their people, can be a bit protective, need lots of activity.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would activity = having a backyard to run around in and chase animals/birds in and daily walks? Or do they need human interaction type activity?
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:56:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Just got off the phone with my mother..."yeah we're trying to keep away from everyone, well except when I went over to my neighbors, and the day before when some friends came over" ... Mom, if you get this dad will get this and he definitely would die ... "Yeah that would be bad so we're being real careful, anyways I gotta get off the phone, my church meeting starts soon, bye!"

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:57:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Would activity = having a backyard to run around in and chase animals/birds in and daily walks? Or do they need human interaction type activity?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both. And daily running would be better than daily walking.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:02:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmmmmm
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.tenor.com/images/e35df5269fe0616422019352347c4ec3/tenor.gif

Usually she's overly considerate to the point it's a problem, this opposite behavior is weird. I don't know what to make of it. My dad knows how at risk he is and has been isolating really well, either at home, making trips to the farm, or taking walks in secluded areas.

I'd hate to see my 75 year old dad suffocate to death because someone couldn't stop going to their bullshit stupid liberal think tank cult church.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Grilled chicken tendies again.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:02:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Time to head home.

Picking up CFA on the way home.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:04:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Usually she's overly considerate to the point it's a problem, this opposite behavior is weird. I don't know what to make of it. My dad knows how at risk he is and has been isolating really well, either at home, making trips to the farm, or taking walks in secluded areas.

I'd hate to see my 75 year old dad suffocate to death because someone couldn't stop going to their bullshit stupid liberal think tank cult church.
View Quote

My dad is 74.  He says “ i took on ..... in ‘Nam, i sure as shit aint letting them kill me w a virus”
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:14:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.tenor.com/images/e35df5269fe0616422019352347c4ec3/tenor.gif

Yeah. I don’t mean to sound cavalier. My parents are doing the same sort of thing, acting like this is all a big, stupid inconvenience and nothing more. I’ve tried to express the gravity of the situation and the consequences for their “whateva whateva” attitude, but they are just glossing right over that as alarmist nonsense. They’re acting like spoiled teenagers complaining about and dodging mom’s rules, and I can’t make them act right, so i’ve had to let it go.

I think I sort of got through to my mom when I forwarded her that story about Albany, but just barely.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:15:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Every non-boomer is going out of their way to try to save the boomers. Boomers are carrying on as normal.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#26]
I did 20 pushups today.  Thats enuff of that
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Don't waste your money on the geissele. I own the flat model and my ALG will out run it everyday. Add some JP enhanced reliability springs and a grip screw that has a set screw inside to take up all the extra travel.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:19:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah. I don’t mean to sound cavalier. My parents are doing the same sort of thing, acting like this is all a big, stupid inconvenience and nothing more. I’ve tried to express the gravity of the situation and the consequences for their “whateva whateva” attitude, but they are just glossing right over that as alarmist nonsense. They’re acting like spoiled teenagers complaining about and dodging mom’s rules, and I can’t make them act right, so i’ve had to let it go.

I think I sort of got through to my mom when I forwarded her that story about Albany, but just barely.
View Quote

*Big sigh*

Yes. I know what you mean you have to let go.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Butt no zongas
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Butt no zongas

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:20:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Every non-boomer is going out of their way to try to save the boomers. Boomers are carrying on as normal.
View Quote

Generations of Americans have led very charmed lives.  We’re spoiled and ignorant about some of the harsh realities other people lived in not even a century ago and which some today still do.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:20:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry for the inconvenience, people who had the easiest life in American history
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:31:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:35:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Generations of Americans have led very charmed lives.  We're spoiled and ignorant about some of the harsh realities other people lived in not even a century ago and which some today still do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Generations of Americans have led very charmed lives.  We're spoiled and ignorant about some of the harsh realities other people lived in not even a century ago and which some today still do.
Yep
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:40:06 PM EDT
[#36]
That's fucking awesome
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:41:03 PM EDT
[#37]

Doesn't really fit in a room to show it off though.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:41:48 PM EDT
[#38]

Turn it on.  Watch the fun
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:43:27 PM EDT
[#40]
That kid is gonna have the best baptism story.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#41]

Thank you lord for creating those, or at least creating a person who could create them...but it looks like you did it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:47:05 PM EDT
[#42]

Yes
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:48:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Official 24/365 Award: Most likely to fuck baby yoda
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2020 6:51:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 7:03:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 7:15:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Butt no zongas

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/191040/20134227_17_600_799_jpg-1345730.JPG

I volunteer to be her tribute
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 139
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top