Link Posted: 6/5/2016 12:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hussein will pardon him.
Because he "fought for what was right"

Or something like that.
View Quote

He won't be out of prison until Trump is President.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 12:36:25 PM EDT
[#2]
OJ said when he gets out he wants to go on a date with Katelyn Jenner.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 12:38:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It has a lot of evidence behind it actually.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is a theroy that his son did it and OJ took the heat.

It has a lot of evidence behind it actually.

Do you have a link? Sounds interesting.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 12:46:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 1:01:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe he finally found the real killers he's been looking for all these years.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 1:22:05 PM EDT
[#7]
When wetted and then dried, leather shrinks.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

When wetted and then dried, leather shrinks.
View Quote

IRCC they never used the actual gloves. They used a similar pair.

"The Run Of His Life" by Jeffery Toobin is a great book exploring the evidence, the faults, and the racial aspect.

Link Posted: 6/5/2016 2:08:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I've said this before, all 3 people got exactly what they deserved.
View Quote

Why did the guy deserve to die? He was just a waiter at a restaurant. Nichole ate there, left her purse, and he was sent to her house to return it.

Link Posted: 6/5/2016 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

If Law and Order and CSI were on tv back then, he would not have been acquitted.
View Quote

Negative. Defense protrayed it as yet another black man being falsely charged and abused by the LAPD. The trial was the black community vs the LAPD. It had nothing to do with any evidence or facts.

Link Posted: 6/5/2016 2:54:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It has been too long to remember all the details, but it was clear he was guilty, but the jury likely got it right.

If you have only been exposed to what they had been exposed to, you would have had doubts because of the blunders by the LAPD and the DA's office.

They cast doubt on every single piece of evidence and the cops were caught lying multiple times.

The main detective Vetter took blood evidence home with him and turned it in later. Then they found blood later and the defense claimed he took that blood and planted it there. I think they even claimed he planted the blood in the Bronco and bedroom.(That is all from memory and I might not have that right) Then you had the gloves that wouldn't fit. They shot a hole in every piece of evidence even if it was outlandish

A lot of that bullshit was allowed by Ito or whatever his name was that shouldn't have been allowed in, but it is what it is.

I think I'm going to go google the details about the blood and the chain of custody.

View Quote

Exactly, the trial got out of control because Judge Lance Ito fell in love with the media attention.  According to my former BIL, who is a practicing attorney and partner in a big Pittsburgh law firm, they use Ito's "performance' during the OJ trial as what not to do while being a judge.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 2:58:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Jason's DNA would be similar to the juice....and he hated nicole. ....and he is a trained chef whos good with knives. ....and he left the country.....

but naw totally ojs murders
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The whole world knows he did it...just missing the details.  The prosecution in that case are the ones responsible for him getting away with murder.

There's been some speculation that OJ is covering for his son. I'm not knowing enough of the evidence to know if this was even possible or not, just mentioning it because it's been a recent theory.

Even if he were covering for his son,which I don't believe for a second, his son wasn't the man that regularly strangled and beat the shit out of Nicole. OJ  killed her.

Jason's DNA would be similar to the juice....and he hated nicole. ....and he is a trained chef whos good with knives. ....and he left the country.....

You know how I know you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The whole world knows he did it...just missing the details.  The prosecution in that case are the ones responsible for him getting away with murder.
View Quote

Not the perjuring detective and the bumbled evidence handling, only the prosecutors
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Personally,  I think the prosecution could have had cctv of oj killing them and the crooked ass jury still would have reached the same verdict.   It was all about race.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not that he was innocent...it's just that "...guilty beyond a reasonable doubt..." was never proven correctly.

Prosecutorial AIDS and Fail ruled that trial.

I read the prosecution put all their eggs in a DNA and science basket without realizing the majority of the jurors had the IQs of a rock. Most of the jurors didn't even know what DNA was.

Personally,  I think the prosecution could have had cctv of oj killing them and the crooked ass jury still would have reached the same verdict.   It was all about race.

The case was fucked without the race card being played.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 7:03:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We all know he did it, I want to know if Mr. Kardashian hid the knife or not.  

https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/robert-kardashian-sr-bio-getty.jpg?w=330

View Quote

He did. Guaranteed.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Maybe he finally found the real killers he's been looking for all these years.
View Quote

Him and JonBenet Ramsay's parents. Crusading for justice.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 7:09:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Why did the guy deserve to die? He was just a waiter at a restaurant. Nichole ate there, left her purse, and he was sent to her house to return it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was a "friend"......the kind you let borrow your Ferrari.....
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Would it be crazy if Kato was in on it with OJ all along.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 7:27:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 7:46:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Cochran got on board the legal team and saw that it would be easy to use the hatred and mistrust the blacks had for the LAPD.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think everyone with half a brain roughly knows what happened.

OJ went nuts and stabbed the shit out of them.

Yep. He did prove something that blacks have been saying for decades that you can buy your way out (via an attorney).

Shapiro in the very begining was actually talking with OJ to make a plea deal then something changed and it wound up going to trial.

Cochran got on board the legal team and saw that it would be easy to use the hatred and mistrust the blacks had for the LAPD.  

Bullshit. Black juries convict black defendants every day in LA county.

The prosecutors were too busy fucking each other and lining up their own books deals to bring their "A" game. Meanwhile OJ got the legal defense that every American under criminal charges should be afforded and usually don't get.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 7:53:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I thought all along OJ did it, or was in on it at least.  My issue was the huge fustercluck that was LAPD in investigating the crime.  If they had not botched the whole thing, it may have went the other way.  The jury played no small part in the outcome either.  Part of the job of the defense is to insure the people do their job in investigating and prosecuting correctly, guilty or not.  I think we know how well they did.
View Quote

I know actual police officers who have investigated homicides who said the way LAPD handled evidence was 9 kinds of fucked up and while it might have escaped scrutiny by some underpaid giveashit public defender it would never fly with a defense team like OJ had.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 8:31:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 8:32:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's been some speculation that OJ is covering for his son. I'm not knowing enough of the evidence to know if this was even possible or not, just mentioning it because it's been a recent theory.

Even if he were covering for his son,which I don't believe for a second, his son wasn't the man that regularly strangled and beat the shit out of Nicole. OJ  killed her.

Hello Jason Simpson!
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Is he dying or something?
View Quote

I hope so.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#26]
"I would never wear those ugly shoes"

Oops
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#27]
I must be outta the loop because I thought he died in prison after that whole thing in Vegas
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 8:46:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And give the "blowjob of a lifetime."
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Is he dying or something?
View Quote

I hope so, fuck that piece of shit.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 8:47:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The prosecutors were too busy fucking each other and lining up their own books deals to bring their "A" game. Meanwhile OJ got the legal defense that every American under criminal charges should be afforded and usually don't get.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shapiro in the very begining was actually talking with OJ to make a plea deal then something changed and it wound up going to trial.

This is very well known....Cochran repeatedly blasted the race issue every time he was in front of a camera.

The defense team knew that they simply could not dispute the physical evidence, so Cochran convinced them that the only way to counter it was to fuel the passion and distrust of the public (and jurors) toward the LAPD and challenge the validity of the evidence collection/handling. They weren't even coy about the fact that they were accusing the LAPD of framing OJ and that race had much to do with it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 8:54:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think everyone with half a brain roughly knows what happened.

OJ went nuts and stabbed the shit out of them.

Yep. He did prove something that blacks have been saying for decades that you can buy your way out (via an attorney).

I don't have the citizen kane clapping gif, but if I did it would be the gary busey one.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 9:05:40 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, you're saying he deserved to be murdered for possibly fucking a man's ex-wife?

Link Posted: 6/5/2016 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That video is Scheck asking Fung if he was wearing gloves when he collected the socks and he said he was and then he showed a video where who ever collected them didn't have gloves on.

Something similar to that.

Little shit like that added up. Probably stuff that shouldn't have been a factor in the case.

ETA I read the description on the video and it was not the socks, but he ripped him over the socks too.
View Quote

Sloppy police work is certainly a factor; especially on the scale of the murder investigation.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 9:08:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Duh! Nothing new about who did it unless your one of those conspiracy nuts who blames the CIA.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 9:13:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So, you're saying he deserved to be murdered for possibly fucking a man's ex-wife?
View Quote

If I'm banging a woman who has a violent ex and shook him down for cash, I'd be frostier than an ice cube.

I ran into this while in college with a lady I hooked up with. I saw some of the pictures in her house one night, and she commented on how bad the divorce was going and how her ex wouldn't quit calling her and showing up to talk to her at her job.

Fuuuuuuuck that shit. She was a fun time, but not worth ending up on a 20/20 mystery.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 9:16:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Everything you posted is wrong.

They did in fact have massive ways to dispute the evidence and they did. Every single piece of it.

AND the case flipped to the "racist framed OJ" when 4 months after Furman said he never used the N word, the defense was delivered tapes with Furman repeatedly using the N word and Ito let the defense play them in front of the jury.

They pulled Furman back up on the stand and asked him point blank if he planted evidence and he had to take the 5th because they were going to nail him on perjury for lyon about the N word. All stuff that probably shouldn't have even been in the trial.
View Quote

Why not? Furman was admitted to police brutality and planting evidence.

Why is that not relevant to his credibility?
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 9:21:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 9:24:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 9:24:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Well, he probably could only be charged with obstruction or perjury.  He's been found not guilty and has the sued civilly.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 9:27:54 PM EDT
[#41]
I was young when this happened. Played against OJ's younger son, Justin, in basketball a few years after the murders while OJ was in the stands. I also remember taking a field trip around that time to downtown Ft. Lauderdale and a "expert" that talked to us about the blood work that was done for the OJ case was mishandled and destroyed. They also went on to say that it was destroyed because they only had very little and the parts they had were not conclusive so they kept using more until there wasn't anything left. I'm not joking either.....
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 9:29:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the people that handled the evidence / investigation
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 9:47:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
But to be fair, you know more than me, so I defer to you on that kind of stuff.
View Quote

I'm only 2 years in.
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I would have thought that a typical judge would make both sides stick to the facts of the case and not go off on tangents.

The jury believes that Furman planted the bloody glove at Simpson's house and the blood in the Bronco.

Does anyone outside of the jury believe that? They only got to hear what was presented in front of them. We got to see all the talking heads every night plus the stuff they saw.
View Quote

He admitted to planting evidence before and then pled the 5th Amendment when asked about the investigation at hand.

What would you think if you were on a jury, for any type of case, and the detective pled the 5th as an answer to a claim that he planted evidence?

Wouldn't you like to know whether or not a witness is a felon or has a history of doing dishonest acts as a juror?
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 9:56:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote
bingo

Link Posted: 6/5/2016 10:13:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Forgot that leather shrinks when it gets wet? And trying on gloves with latex gloves on first doesn't make it fit?

What did we forget?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Guys, guys....the gloves didn't fit!  

... I think a lot of people forgot that

Forgot that leather shrinks when it gets wet? And trying on gloves with latex gloves on first doesn't make it fit?

What did we forget?
the prosecution was inept,oh wait that's well known

Link Posted: 6/6/2016 7:50:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guys, guys....the gloves didn't fit!  

... I think a lot of people forgot that

What did we forget?

Dried up blood on soft leather gloves AND he was known for pounding his hands on his cell wall and bars all night, resulting in swollen hands.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 7:56:01 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

If OJ comes out and says Nicole was a habitual left-lane-camper ... GD is going to become very conflicted about how they now view OJ.
View Quote

you know that whole Chris Rock meme about "I don't condone it, but I understand"

It was about the OJ Simpson case.

Link Posted: 6/6/2016 8:07:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Hussein will pardon him.
Because he "fought for what was right"

Or something like that.
View Quote

He can't.  He was convicted at the state level, not Federal.

Seriously doubt he will ever confess.  He has children and I'm sure he doesn't want them to believe he murdered their mother.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top