User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 6:22:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Not shocked by anything
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Why did FHRC and FBHO not want survivors?

Because dead men can’t tell the truth about what happened.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 6:44:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No one was supposed to survive.
View Quote
Nailed it
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 9:25:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can you expand on your theory?

Why would they want them dead, other than not to talk about their fuck up?

It always seemed to me like a big fuck up, but it almost seems like Im missing something to something bigger by the way you talk
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So they can't work on any .gov related security contract.

iirc Brennan threatened them with criminal legal actions if they talked about the deal.

I'm sticking by my theory there was not supposed to be any survivors.

It always seemed to me like a big fuck up, but it almost seems like Im missing something to something bigger by the way you talk
Stevens was looking into weapons smuggling, US arms, IIRC. Then they get attacked, no help whatsoever, with a US drone watching.

I agree with Bama, nobody was supposed to survive. No witnesses, nobody's the wiser.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 9:44:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Interesting

I wonder what role that played in the movie or if it was just added in.
View Quote
There was a scene in the movie where they go to buy a bunch of Grails (SA-7) from some militia group. In reality, you could substitute “Stingers” for “Grails” and be closer to the truth.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 9:45:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 9:52:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It is rumored that under Clinton the US government was handing out shoulder fired surface to air missiles. Around this time a recently produced stinger took down a US helicopter in Afghanistan. The missle failed to detonate which allowed it to be traced by it's serial number. It supposedly came from the stingers given to Libyan Muslim radicals trying to over throw Qaddafi.

The US ambassador was in Libya trying to clean up the mess and buy back US weapons. Wanting everyone who knew about that dead isn't a stretch.
View Quote
Is there an article somewhere on this with more info? I'm down for some light reading tonight
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 9:57:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I am so glad that I retired in Aug 2008 and never served under that cock sucker.
View Quote
My dad died shortly after President Trump took office. My mom was glad she was handed a flag on behalf of President Trump instead of the hag that could have won. That would have killed my dad.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:02:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why did FHRC and FBHO not want survivors?

Because dead men can’t tell the truth about what happened.
View Quote
And even with survivors,they had nothing to worry about.

Same with holder,lynch,lerner,clapper,etc............sets a pretty good precedence for the future,doesn't it?

OOH,I might get called before congress someday and get "grilled" by Gowdy or some other yapping dog,but at the end of the day,it's nothing but a show for the stupid peons................
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:05:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is this the first time that Chaffetz has divulged this information?

Begs the question: Who else knew and didn't say anything?
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:30:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Maybe IDK how the hiring and firing of State Dept people works, but I dont think Obama or Hilary pulled the trigger individually on firing them. Seems like a masturbatory story to get ate up by people who aren't thinking

Im not saying Obama or Hilary didnt fuck up, they did. But I dont really believe they fired them and made them walk home by themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Weren't they State Dept security employees?
Maybe IDK how the hiring and firing of State Dept people works, but I dont think Obama or Hilary pulled the trigger individually on firing them. Seems like a masturbatory story to get ate up by people who aren't thinking

Im not saying Obama or Hilary didnt fuck up, they did. But I dont really believe they fired them and made them walk home by themselves.
Does it matter?  Use it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:34:26 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't KNOW anything.  I also don't have a problem believing that Obama and Clinton were selling weapons directly to terrorists, or to some other agency knowing that those weapons would wind up in terrorists' hands.  I also don't have a problem believing that they had friends coordinate the entire attack for the sole purpose of wiping out all Americans in the city at the time.  They're just that slimy.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:37:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because we all know Obama and Hillary would rather have them all alive and say they fucked up then see all of them dead and blame a video without anyone saying anything to the contrary.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:39:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
On Tuesday former Congressman Jason Chaffetz told Sean Hannity the rest of the story.

Chaffetz was the first US lawmaker to arrive in Benghazi after the attacks.

On Tuesday, the sixth anniversary of the Benghazi terrorist attacks, Chaffetz told Sean Hannity that the Benghazi heroes were fired after the arrived in Germany after the attacks.

Obama-Hillary fired them and they had to find their own way back to America.

And then the Obama admin took away their security clearances so they could no longer get work inside the government...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/obama-officials-fired-benghazi-heroes-recuperating-in-germany-made-them-find-their-own-way-home-then-obama-calls-it-a-conspiracy/
View Quote
Assuming (not really) this isn't overblown hogwash like it always is...

This move was done to complicate these men giving testimony to congressional committees.  If they are 'no longer privy' it's harder to ask them useful questions about specific topics.

I'd almost bet money the article is full of shit as usual, though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:56:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also (I really hate to be that guy) but they DID fail to protect the ambassador (not that this wasn't a mission made impossible by the ambassador's own scheming and Hillary's treachery*)

*Obama was a lot of things, but what he was not, was a person who takes moronic gambles that backfire on him, personally, in an obvious manner.  I maintain that Benghazi carries the stench of Hillary Clinton's usual arrogant & reckless incompetence, and in all likelihood was some off-the-books Mallory Archer style shadow-CIA bullshit her staff operated completely standalone from any higher oversight (which is actually more fucked up than Obama overseeing yet another disavowed gun-running scheme**).  I'm sure Obama was aware, and condoned their work, but was himself not involved in their operation, leaving it to Hillary.  That, or this group was the culmination of Hillary's construction of a parallel political apparatus inside Obama's government (she never really dismantled her campaign org after she came to work for him, she kept Blumenthal on staff despite Obama refusing him, she had a server that he wouldn't have access to even if he had knowledge of it, etc).  If Benghazi hadn't happened, you almost have to wonder if this outfit of Hillary's would have made a power play during Obama's presidency (an assassination, physical or political)

**I've always doubted the ATF were the ones actually running Fast & Furious, a gun-running operation (red flag it's state department) sending arms overseas (red flag it's state department) to terrorists or criminals (red flag it's state department)
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:56:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Benghazi is infuriating.

We've gone through this multiple times in multiple threads, even with a dedicated thread.

It always comes out the same. The guilty escape punishment for their crimes.

We know what happened on the ground. The survivors told us point by point exactly what happened. It was their courage and training that saved them.

Raw fucking courage in the face of overwhelming odds against relentless attacks that escalated with every passing hour. The could not retreat, they could not find cover. They simply had to fight and kill those attacking.

Libya was an arsenal. There were massive armories cached throughout the country; enough to supply an army for decades of fighting. The banks were filled with gold and currency. There were palaces filled with treasure and money. All for the taking. All of that fell to islamic jihadists who used it against American forces in Afghanistan, Iraq and anywhere else in ME. All those arms were collected, transported, sold and shipped by mule, horse, camel, ship and airplane to jihadi fighters. The war in Egypt could not have taken place without the Libyan arms supply.

We know FBHO and FHRC lied to America and the world. They concocted a story to buy time to concoct better lies and collude with their media propagandists about exactly what was going to be told. They lied to a Congressional investigating committee on live television. It was their political coverup, aided and abetted by their media sycophants.

The lies. Unforgivable lies. Unpunished lies to America.

And now those who should have provided information during the investigation ...come forward with this insulting, again unforgivable omission, of information that lends color to the betrayal of American citizens.

One day, all the pieces will come together. ALL the lies will be exposed for what they are and the men and women who told them WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE on either this earth or in the after life for their betrayals.

I hope and pray to live long enough to witness the truth being told about everything related to Benghazi and the see the political legacies of FBHO and FHRC destroyed because of what they did to American citizens and for their deceit and conspiracy to give aid and comfort to America's enemies.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:58:12 PM EDT
[#17]
FBHO is an enemy of the United States of America, and should be handled as such.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:03:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:05:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They needed to cover up the weapon smuggling to ISIS and other terrorist organizations.

Stevens lost his SF detail just weeks before. The Brits had pulled out because it was so hot. A couple man detail for a US Ambassador in the hottest zone in the world??

The area was a hot bead of AQ affiliated training compounds. The CIA was buying weapons back and sending them to Syria.

The whole stand down of US forces who wouldn't get there in time, needing permission from the host gov to send in US forces, all bullshit.

They wanted everyone there to die and never tell their stories. The last thing they thought would happen is a handful of guys would fight off such an overwhelming force.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So they can't work on any .gov related security contract.

iirc Brennan threatened them with criminal legal actions if they talked about the deal.

I'm sticking by my theory there was not supposed to be any survivors.

They needed to cover up the weapon smuggling to ISIS and other terrorist organizations.

Stevens lost his SF detail just weeks before. The Brits had pulled out because it was so hot. A couple man detail for a US Ambassador in the hottest zone in the world??

The area was a hot bead of AQ affiliated training compounds. The CIA was buying weapons back and sending them to Syria.

The whole stand down of US forces who wouldn't get there in time, needing permission from the host gov to send in US forces, all bullshit.

They wanted everyone there to die and never tell their stories. The last thing they thought would happen is a handful of guys would fight off such an overwhelming force.
Basically some Iran-Contra style BS cooked up to avoid congressional oversight in these foreign affairs, and those in the attack were the middle men burned once they'd outlived their usefulness.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:17:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
When we finally get a clear picture on the 8 years he was president, Obama's legacy will be determined to be the most malevolent period in American history.

I cannot objectively think of a single positive thing he did that benefited the country or the American people. Unless you count "carrying firearms in national parks" or whatever. I think that one just slipped past him.
View Quote
I doubt that will ever happen
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:03:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sorry your girl lost something something underscore something
View Quote
Get a new shtick dude. Your shit is done played out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:03:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Sorry your girl lost something something underscore something
View Quote
Get a new shtick dude. Your shit is done played out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:11:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
When we finally get a clear picture on the 8 years he was president, Obama's legacy will be determined to be the most malevolent period in American history.

I cannot objectively think of a single positive thing he did that benefited the country or the American people. Unless you count "carrying firearms in national parks" or whatever. I think that one just slipped past him.
View Quote
We're never going to get an accounting of even a majority of it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:56:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we would still be hearing about the continuing story because it would have made the news media every place else but here, and then ours would have had to pick it up.  Or the guys were fired and decided to just fade silently in to the night?

This doesn't pass the believability test on a few levels.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 4:10:00 AM EDT
[#25]
I've been up for 23 hours straight (f'in insomnia) but IIRC some of the guys went on to work other security details after benghazi.  How could they if their security clearance had been revoked?
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 6:16:55 AM EDT
[#26]
I was listening to Wilkow on the way to work one morning and he had Kris Paronto on as a guest.

That's when I first learned about this.  And that the clearances weren't actually revoked - which would generate a paper train and an official reason.  Instead, every single clearance they had with every agency was suspended.  Meaning the administration never had to give an official reason.

So not only were these men abandoned by our leaders when in Benghazi, the ones who survived got a knife in the back afterwards.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 6:45:15 AM EDT
[#27]
What I do know..  Prior to the incident...   The DOD and the CIA did a inventory of the stinger missiles.   And Glen and his team was looking for stingers and manpads, so I was assuming that he isn't covering up for the CIA.  My uneducated guess is that the State department was giving out missiles for the Arab Spring to kick out dictators, and some of them ended up in the wrong hands should someone find out.    So when Glen and the team saw it was from the State department {who is not suppose to be arming people.. Use ambassadors, not missiles}  by the serial numbers of the missiles.  The whistle is going to be blown..

Nevertheless, the inventory was done from the DOD and CIA side as soon as we found out...  So like I said..it has to come from another source...
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 7:40:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Oh Im not saying that HRC isn't a evil cunt. She is. Obama placed 2nd in being a evil cunt only to be beaten by HRC

But this

"Obama-Hillary fired them and they had to find their own way back to America."

Yeah that seems like some knee jerk stuff to me

View Quote
It isn't hard to believe that phones call were made regarding their employment. "These guys made us look like shit, I want them gone."
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 7:45:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
No one was supposed to survive.
View Quote
They certainly didn't give a shit about the Ambassador.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 7:51:03 AM EDT
[#30]
LOL no, FHRC did not call those guys in Germany and screech, "You're fired!"

She had Huma carry the message to someone who passed it on to someone else who started the official chain to fire them after putting a sufficient number of firewalls between FHRC and the shitshow.  Do you not think she learned SOMETHING from Rosewater???

You can't run a cartel by doing your own wet work.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 7:53:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Hillary Clinton is the worst scumbag in US history.  I cant think of a worse person. The crimes this witch has done are obscene.  Why cant Trump have her executed as an enemy of the people?
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 8:39:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 8:44:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
History books will shine a positive light on him. All the liberal historian trash. All of our great grandkids will think he was the greatest ever. POS former president.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 8:48:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their department, their responsibility.

You also didn’t see them work to correct the problem after the fact, and it’s not like it wasn’t on their radar...
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 8:57:03 AM EDT
[#35]
What we know about these dirt bags is a small scratch on the surface of a deep deep ocean of scum. The Democrats managed to hold together and put her up for a Presidential a run. Thats whats disturbing.
They almost made it happen.
Theres probably a thousand people done wrong, and killed, or lost everything for every one that gets the story out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Regarding terminating the guys, what is supposed to happen is that the Government contracts with a company for a service, not for people (that's called Personal Services, which is a no no.)  The company then hires the appropriate qualified people and is responsible for firing them if they don't work out.  The Government isn't supposed to be involved in the hiring and firing or direct supervision of any contractors - the Government has to go through the contractor task lead.

What really happens is that the Government lets the company know that this particular person is not fitting in, or is displeasing them or doing a really bad job.  The company then understands what is really being said (i.e., fire them) and then fires the person to keep the Government happy.  Its all about the CPAR - Contractor Performance Assessment Report - which is the contractor's report card.  Get a bad CPAR and it can kill your chances of getting work from the Federal Government again.  Contractors want to keep the Government folks happy to get a great CPAR so they can bid on more contracts.

From my past experiences, I can see the State Department telling the company those guys worked for that they "weren't happy" with what went on, and you know the rest......

As far as their security clearances go, clearances are supposed to be terminated when the person leaves a position for which they needed the clearance.  In my experience, most of the time no one does anything to terminate the clearance, but the Government can terminate it if the security person is on the ball or if its actually reported to the security person.  See this FAQ for more information.

If the clearance was terminated, it can be reactivated for up to two years afterward, provided the investigation is current.  If its after two years, you have to go through the whole investigation process again.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:03:46 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
They were contractors.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Only time will tell, personally I don't think I will live long enough to find out exactly what exact goings-on between BHO & HRC and all of their shenanigans, they have not been exactly forthright in their communications to the public.

==================

HRC is not my president
View Quote
We are all waiting on what really happened with JFK, Roswell, and to some degree the back story to 9/11 (with Clinton finger prints on it)
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:13:40 AM EDT
[#39]
It bothers me almost as much that Chaffetz is just now telling this on the sixth anniversary. What took so long? He himself visited them there. He knew then but said nothing? Not like we had to wait on any clearances for that type of info to be put out there.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I've been up for 23 hours straight (f'in insomnia) but IIRC some of the guys went on to work other security details after benghazi.  How could they if their security clearance had been revoked?
View Quote
Really depends on what they were doing and the role they filled.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:23:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Recently FBHO said he regretted Benghazi. I took it to mean he regretted there were any survivors.
View Quote
Honestly, I believe that's exactly what he meant. FBHO
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:27:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I dont mean to be that guy

But it seems kinda far fetched the president and Secretary of State would be the "ones" to fire them
No. They worked for the CIA.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 9:52:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
We are all waiting on what really happened with JFK, Roswell, and to some degree the back story to 9/11 (with Clinton finger prints on it)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only time will tell, personally I don't think I will live long enough to find out exactly what exact goings-on between BHO & HRC and all of their shenanigans, they have not been exactly forthright in their communications to the public.

==================

HRC is not my president
Even if they came out and told us everything today,do you really think it would matter?

About 1/2 the country would still back obama and hillary no matter what,along with about 1/2 of Congress.We know most of Fast & Furious,and what happened there?holder held in "Contempt of Congress",big fucking deal.lerner retired with her pension to live happily ever after.And the list goes on..............

Nothing will change for the better.If hillary came out today and said she let them die and they wouldn't send help to make sure they died,there would be an uproar,Congressional hearings and a bunch of other shit,and at the end of the day everyone lives happily ever after (well,except for the dead,but that's in the past).
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 10:11:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Here is Tanto's response to Obummer calling Benghazi a conspiracy.
Tanto responds to Obama's wild conspiracy claim
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 2:52:41 PM EDT
[#45]
If there were no survivors, they could spin the story however they wanted without fear of the truth coming out.  If the truth came out from a foreign source, they could discount it and it'd disappear in the news.

Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 3:04:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It bothers me almost as much that Chaffetz is just now telling this on the sixth anniversary. What took so long? He himself visited them there. He knew then but said nothing? Not like we had to wait on any clearances for that type of info to be put out there.
View Quote
Democrats love to use conservative patriotism against us. They know all they have to do is come up with a semi plausible story and conservative government employees and officials will will blindly follow no matter how many times they have been lied to before. Eventually word might get around that what people were told wasn't true but by then it is old news.

I'm sure Chaffetz was told some plausible story about what happened and why it happened and he believed it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 5:06:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Regarding terminating the guys, what is supposed to happen is that the Government contracts with a company for a service, not for people (that's called Personal Services, which is a no no.)  The company then hires the appropriate qualified people and is responsible for firing them if they don't work out.  The Government isn't supposed to be involved in the hiring and firing or direct supervision of any contractors - the Government has to go through the contractor task lead.

What really happens is that the Government lets the company know that this particular person is not fitting in, or is displeasing them or doing a really bad job.  The company then understands what is really being said (i.e., fire them) and then fires the person to keep the Government happy.  Its all about the CPAR - Contractor Performance Assessment Report - which is the contractor's report card.  Get a bad CPAR and it can kill your chances of getting work from the Federal Government again.  Contractors want to keep the Government folks happy to get a great CPAR so they can bid on more contracts.

From my past experiences, I can see the State Department telling the company those guys worked for that they "weren't happy" with what went on, and you know the rest......

As far as their security clearances go, clearances are supposed to be terminated when the person leaves a position for which they needed the clearance.  In my experience, most of the time no one does anything to terminate the clearance, but the Government can terminate it if the security person is on the ball or if its actually reported to the security person.  See this FAQ for more information.

If the clearance was terminated, it can be reactivated for up to two years afterward, provided the investigation is current.  If its after two years, you have to go through the whole investigation process again.
View Quote
Access is *always* terminated upon termination of an individual.  I've never heard of it being done otherwise, to do otherwise would be an egregious breach of security.  The FSO would be fired, in fact.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top