BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 647
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:00:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"One of the best kickers in the league" was cut by 5 teams in the past two years?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Use one of the best kickers in the league ,or try to prove your smarter than the coach that replaced you ?/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif

"One of the best kickers in the league" was cut by 5 teams in the past two years?

Ok , I get it , you agree not to go for the field goal . I disagreed with the call .
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:03:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Meh.  They're predictable at this point.  Skip will criticize Dak and McCarthy.  No one will touch the inbred hillbilly actually calling plays.  Shannon will chime in sounding like a retarded puppy on meth.  "Skip.  SKIP.  SKIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP.  Yoo can do dat wit da ball Skip!"
View Quote

Not to mention fake which, even if I did want to watch, kills it for me.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:03:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ok , I get it , you agree not to go for the field goal . I disagreed with the call .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Use one of the best kickers in the league ,or try to prove your smarter than the coach that replaced you ?/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif

No, I'm saying a guy who was cut by 5 teams in the past 2 years isn't "one of the best kickers in the league."
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:05:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Meh.  They're predictable at this point.  Skip will criticize Dak and McCarthy.  No one will touch the inbred hillbilly actually calling plays.  Shannon will chime in sounding like a retarded puppy on meth.  "Skip.  SKIP.  SKIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP.  Yoo can do dat wit da ball Skip!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I may just have to tune in.

This week gonna be fun.

" *SNIFFF* somebody across this table try to tell me Aaron Rodgers all washed up. "
"..m'yepp.. Because if you look at the-"
"WHOAWHOAWHOA STHIKIUPPP, MY RESTAURANT ONLY GOT 2 THINGS ON THE MENU.
L's and Dubs"

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:12:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Heading into today Vegas had the Cowboys favored by 2 over the Vikings in Minnesota.

After today Vegas has.... the Cowboys favored by 2 over the Vikings in Minnesota.

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:13:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

https://media.tenor.com/2CIRgiQgts0AAAAd/shannon-sharpe-undisputed.gif

https://media.tenor.com/xcjCRILfEd4AAAAC/that-aint-no-problem-shannon-sharpe.gif

" *SNIFFF* somebody across this table try to tell me Aaron Rodgers all washed up. "
L's and Dubs"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I may just have to tune in.

This week gonna be fun.

https://media.tenor.com/2CIRgiQgts0AAAAd/shannon-sharpe-undisputed.gif

https://media.tenor.com/xcjCRILfEd4AAAAC/that-aint-no-problem-shannon-sharpe.gif

L's and Dubs"

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:16:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No, I'm saying a guy who was cut by 5 teams in the past 2 years isn't "one of the best kickers in the league."
View Quote

Ok , I should have said Maher is a top 10 kicker in fantasy football points .
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:21:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Unless I missed it, I don't think we talked about the play design/call that had 45 year old Tom Brady running a route matched up against Tariq Woolen with Fournette throwing a pass to Brady...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/74/8d/5c/748d5ca49d2f98c03b6c8272bb1b27ca.gif
View Quote
I mentioned it after it happened.

You're really driving down the field and then you have a RedZone turnover with THAT play call? Stop it Byron. Just stop it.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:23:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Tua's 3rd down passer rating in the last 3 games:
W8 at Det. - 158.3
W9 at Chi. - 158.3
W10 vs. Cle. - 153.9

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:24:24 PM EDT
[#10]
What are the MVP odds? Tua is getting into the conversation for MVP.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:25:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
W8 at Det. - 158.3
W9 at Chi. - 158.3
W10 vs. Cle. - 153.9

View Quote
Tua is balling out. I don't know why you seem so surprised. He was one of the best QB's ever in college.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:25:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:31:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you see Rogers today? I don't know man.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:32:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you see Watson today?

M
V
P
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:49:03 PM EDT
[#15]
That's a bullshit call.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:49:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That's a bullshit call.
View Quote

This and I cant stand the 49ers.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:51:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a bullshit call.

Greenlawn was fucking ejected too.

And now Herbert's out.

Fucking up a critical drive like that is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:54:13 PM EDT
[#18]
You have got to be shitting me with this ejection.

In KC vs JAX, we saw the same DB go headhunting TWICE against defenseless receivers, and there were no flags, and here we have a guy trying to tackle a ball carrier and he gets ejected for that?
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 10:56:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

In KC vs JAX, we saw the same DB go headhunting TWICE against defenseless receivers, and there were no flags, and here we have a guy trying to tackle a ball carrier and he gets ejected for that?
View Quote

IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A FLAG.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:05:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seeing the play in full speed and throwing the flag is one thing. It's the process after that blowing my mind here.  

The zebras in one game saw Cisco's hit on JuJu, threw a flag, then decided that it was okay and picked up the flag.

The zebras in another game saw Greenlaw's hit on Herbert, threw a flag, and immediately decided to EJECT him.

WTF?
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:13:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought it was a good boot
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:13:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
W8 at Det. - 158.3
W9 at Chi. - 158.3
W10 vs. Cle. - 153.9

View Quote

The 32nd, 28th, and 24th ranked defenses.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:14:56 PM EDT
[#23]
That was an easy catch Aiyuk.  
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:25:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Tua at this point is a republican in a election. Everything points to the fact he is amazing. But nobody In The popular media wants to admit it. And he could finish 1st in the league in every single qb stat, but it does not matter. For reasons. Not mvp.

Hill can get 2000+ yards. Tua gets zero credit. A high school qb could have done it.

Fuck the dolphins could win the Super Bowl and hill will win MVP. Which I would not disagree with. But Tua? Meh. He just is lucky he had good receivers
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:26:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Unbelievable these idiots are advocating for a defender leading with the helmet not even trying to make a tackle

On top of that he was not gaining ground and was already on his way down.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:27:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Tua at this point is a republican in a election. Everything points to the fact he is amazing. But nobody In The popular media wants to admit it. And he could finish 1st in the league in every single qb stat, but it does not matter. For reasons. Not mvp.
View Quote

Missing time = have to make up for it with stats.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:28:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Unbelievable these idiots are advocating for a defender leading with the helmet not even trying to make a tackle

View Quote

That was spearing.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:32:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That was spearing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was spearing.

Seems clear as day to me but people in this thread and NBC idiots think its cool
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:34:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Hill can get 2000+ yards. Tua gets zero credit. A high school qb could have done it.

Fuck the dolphins could win the Super Bowl and hill will win MVP. Which I would not disagree with. But Tua? Meh. He just is lucky he had good receivers
View Quote

...but he's not first in the league in every QB stat.  Facts do matter.  He's doing great, but there are a few other QB's playing great as well.  The dolphins have played 3 of the league's worst defenses in the last 3 games as well.  Mean while Mahomes put up over 40 against the number one defense at the time.  Remember when they said Mahomes couldn't do it without Hill?  This type of talk is normal.  Calm down the Dolphins haven't won anything yet.  The Bills are still the best team with the Chiefs coming up with lots of rookies and second year guys in starting roles or getting major playing time in the rotation.  I still believe the Chargers and Bengals will be in this at the end as well as the Ravens and Titans.  This is far from over.  Winning in November isn't the same as winning in January.
Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:55:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

...but he's not first in the league in every QB stat.  Facts do matter.  He's doing great, but there are a few other QB's playing great as well.  The dolphins have played 3 of the league's worst defenses in the last 3 games as well.  Mean while Mahomes put up over 40 against the number one defense at the time.  Remember when they said Mahomes couldn't do it without Hill?  This type of talk is normal.  Calm down the Dolphins haven't won anything yet.  The Bills are still the best team with the Chiefs coming up with lots of rookies and second year guys in starting roles or getting major playing time in the rotation.  I still believe the Chargers and Bengals will be in this at the end as well as the Ravens and Titans.  This is far from over.  Winning in November isn't the same as winning in January.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?type=Passing&range=NFL&rank=039

Link Posted: 11/13/2022 11:58:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:04:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/114465/111111111E1W3SJUXoAIFWWL_jpg-1944889_jpg-2599358.JPG

Tua is:

#9 in yards.
#6 in yards per game.
#5T in TDs

He's going to have to gain some ground in those categories to get more looks for the MVP conversation.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:07:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Tua is:

#9 in yards.
#6 in yards per game.
#5T in TDs

He's going to have to gain some ground in those categories to get more looks for the MVP conversation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/114465/111111111E1W3SJUXoAIFWWL_jpg-1944889_jpg-2599358.JPG

Tua is:

#9 in yards.
#6 in yards per game.
#5T in TDs

Tua was leading in yards before he missed 3 games.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:11:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I said could. He could be number 1 in ever category. Could. He would still get shit on
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:16:36 AM EDT
[#35]
The Denver Broncos currently have the 1st ranked scoring defense and the last ranked scoring offense.

The last NFL team to finish with the fewest points scored and fewest points allowed was the 1946 Steelers.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:44:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The Denver Broncos currently have the 1st ranked scoring defense and the last ranked scoring offense.

The last NFL team to finish with the fewest points scored and fewest points allowed was the 1946 Steelers.
View Quote

Yeah but did you see this happen AGAIN?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:14:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Giggles with delight.

Fins up!

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:30:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Putting that extra pep in that step on a nice chill Monday morning

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:47:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Vegas odds to win AFC East:

Bills -200
Dolphins +250
Jets +1200
Patriots +1200

ELO % to win AFC East:

Bills 49%
Dolphins 36%
Jets 10%
Patriots 6%
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:47:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Russell Wilson: "As dark as it's been, as tough as it's been, I know there's light at the other side of the tunnel."

Metallica: "Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel was just a freight train coming your way."
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:50:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Russell Wilson: "As dark as it's been, as tough as it's been, I know there's light at the other side of the tunnel."

Metallica: "Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel was just a freight train coming your way."
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:55:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Bills -200
Dolphins +250
Jets +1200
Patriots +1200

ELO % to win AFC East:

Bills 49%
Dolphins 36%
Jets 10%
Patriots 6%
View Quote
I don't know if Miami can win the division but the Bills are flailing and Miami is balling out. Undefeated when Tua plays the whole game. They'd  be up even more if he wasn't knocked out for a few games.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:59:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don't know if Miami can win the division but the Bills are flailing and Miami is balling out. Undefeated when Tua plays the whole game. They'd  be up even more if he wasn't knocked out for a few games.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bills -200
Dolphins +250
Jets +1200
Patriots +1200

ELO % to win AFC East:

Bills 49%
Dolphins 36%
Jets 10%
Patriots 6%

+250 and 36% aren't exactly extreme long shots.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 2:00:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bills -200
Dolphins +250
Jets +1200
Patriots +1200

ELO % to win AFC East:

Bills 49%
Dolphins 36%
Jets 10%
Patriots 6%

When you put money on the Dolphins winning the division I'll start believing
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 2:56:36 AM EDT
[#46]
This dude is a fucking legend.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 5:34:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They're actually pretty small. Did it look like this?

https://cdn.theathletic.com/app/uploads/2018/11/14092730/USATSI_10498072-1024x682.jpg
View Quote

Yeah, that is it.
Originally thought it may be something to help cool down the heat in the helmet or something.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 5:39:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Putting that extra pep in that step on a nice chill Monday morning

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/381696/Screenshot_2022-11-14_at_12_29_06_AM_png-2599407.JPG
View Quote

Yeah, Dak is worth every penny of his contract.  
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 6:04:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yeah but did you see this happen AGAIN?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/381696/1hrkmk_jpg-2599386.JPG

View Quote

4 - 6
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 6:15:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I’ve always liked the Packers but I root the hardest for my home team. The Falcons and the Braves have never been the media darlings and get shit on every year. Even at 4-6 I think the Falcons are being discounted unfairly since most of the league has a similar record, weird year for all but a few teams.
View Quote

The Falcons are a rebuilding team and were supposed to be one of the worse teams in the league. They aren’t going anywhere this year and no one expects them to.
Page / 647
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top