Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 557
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Colt's kicker Matt Gay with a new NFL record 4 good FG's of 50+ yards in a game. Kicked a 53 yard FG in OT to win the game over the Ravens
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 7:30:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I picked the cowboys in my survivor pool which is a straight pick.
So more annoyed than usual with the results.
View Quote

That’s rough.  Cardinals +13 was my 2nd biggest “no-brainer” pick of the week (don’t tell zack_ ) after finding out they’d be missing 3/5 of their O-line including Martin, but I figured they’d still probably win.  And, TBF to you, they probably would have if not for those two bad non-calls on the PIs in the endzone.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 7:35:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I was just reminded the Broncos traded a 1st round pick for Sean Payton.  

First they signed Wilson then traded for Payton.  Dumpster fire
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

They also let their good DC go and brought Vance Joseph back as the DC.

Vance as the HC of the Broncos in 2017 and 2018 went 5-11 and 6-10

Let's bring back the guy we fired 5 years ago because he sucked
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

We laugh about the Wilson trade, but, without hindsight, it wasn’t as bad as some people make it out to be.

However, giving up a first to get Sean Payton is just straight up retarded.  No hindsight required.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 7:42:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Colt's kicker Matt Gay with a new NFL record 4 good FG's of 50+ yards in a game. Kicked a 53 yard FG in OT to win the game over the Ravens
View Quote

One of my work friends has him as their fantasy kicker, they were loving it lol.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 7:44:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 7:45:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's pretty incredible, GJ Colts.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:09:07 PM EDT
[#9]
A Broncos & Dolphins Fan Reaction to NFL Week 3
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:22:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Raiders been owning the Steelers for decades.  We'll see if it's more of the same.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:24:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Raiders been owning the Steelers for decades.  We'll see if it's more of the same.
View Quote

Go Raiders.  Have a $25 gift certificate at a local chain restaurant riding on a number of factors in this game.  All of whom I forgot.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just turned on the Cowboys game.

What the living F?
View Quote

LOL.

The meltdown is staring earlier than I thought it would too.

LMAO.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:27:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Go Raiders.  Have a $25 gift certificate at a local chain restaurant riding on a number of factors in this game.  All of whom I forgot.
View Quote

Boo.  Go Steelers.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:30:03 PM EDT
[#14]
How the fuck are the Panthers even a fucking "professional" team at this point? Thirteen penalties in one fucking game. So sick of it. And if I see one more fucking post in my IG feed about Taylor "Mid-pancake-ass" Swift at the fucking Chiefs-Bears game, I will absolutely lose it.

I'm floored.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Saw a stat that says Pickett under center is 90% run, and in the shotgun it's 80% pass.  Don't know it's true, but it looked that way on their first series.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:36:36 PM EDT
[#16]
3 punts to start off the game with
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How the fuck are the Panthers even a fucking "professional" team at this point? Thirteen penalties in one fucking game. So sick of it. And if I see one more fucking post in my IG feed about Taylor "Mid-pancake-ass" Swift at the fucking Chiefs-Bears game, I will absolutely lose it.

I'm floored.
View Quote

Carrie is at this game
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#18]
JFC.

Have to put up with that cocksucker Collinsworth on a Sunday night ?

He was recently memorialized at the Krystal on US#1 in Titusville.
Somebody took a sharpie and wrote "Eat Shit Cris" in the men's bathroom shitter.
The manager was immediately notified and went in to action.
Went into the shitter stall himself, masked off a border on it and covered the rest with Krystal cardboard box to preserve it.
Had a pro painter come in the next day to re-mask and spray over it with a tough acrylic lacquer and then had it framed.
Now it's the most famous shitter in Titusville.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:53:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
3 punts to start off the game with
View Quote

And followed up with a 32 yard TD pass to Tae then a 70+ yard TD for the Steelers
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 8:59:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Pretty funny

Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:00:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Marcus Peters with a dropped pick 6
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:02:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm floored.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And all of them had 10+ yards left on distance. Drilled them all. Very impressive.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:07:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Steelers offense is so damn predictable.
Raiders are in the routes.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:11:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Collinsworth drooling over a RB's thighs again
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:14:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sure it isn't his dick ?
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:14:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Jimmy G INT

Previous play I think that was a valid flag. Minkah not playing the ball and basically boxed the WR out from adjusting to the ball. Not a ton of contact but not playing the ball while making contact should be a flag in most situations unless the ball is uncatchable or the contact was mutual.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:15:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

On their way to get their 15th coronavirus boosters, no doubt. Shit, she just the type to listen to her own music in the car too, lol.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:16:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Sure it isn't his dick ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure it isn't his dick ?

Maybe.

The worst example was GB playing SNF and him drooling over AJ Dillon's legs
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:23:07 PM EDT
[#30]

lol
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:28:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:30:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

On their way to get their 15th coronavirus boosters, no doubt. Shit, she just the type to listen to her own music in the car too, lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just so you aren’t shocked, the script this year is Kelce Bowl 2 with Tay Tay doing a surprise half time guest appearance.

They are doing a good job of hiding it, but the documentary crews are following them around already.

Some debate if it is a Netflix or Amazon production.

Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:31:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm floored.
View Quote

Cowboys had 12 penalties going into halftime I believe.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:38:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Just so you aren't shocked, the script this year is Kelce Bowl 2 with Tay Tay doing a surprise half time guest appearance.

They are doing a good job of hiding it, but the documentary crews are following them around already.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Just so you aren't shocked, the script this year is Kelce Bowl 2 with Tay Tay doing a surprise half time guest appearance.

I never watch the lousy-ass halftime show anyway except when they had all the old gangster heads from Compton on a few years ago, lol. That was cool. SB halftime shows are mid and so is Tay Tay. Issa match made in wherever TF they're playing the Big Dance this year so I guess we're right on cue.

Quoted:

Oof. I was wondering how in the world Arizona was winning that game. Can't play sloppy and still expect to win.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:42:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm floored.

Packers weren't that bad but lots of stupid penalties. Ended up with 11 for 90 yards.

The O line had 3 in the first 2 possessions which were basically drive killers. Shit drives me nuts.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:43:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:43:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Packers weren't that bad but lots of stupid penalties. Ended up with 11 for 90 yards.

The O line had 3 in the first 2 possessions which were basically drive killers. Shit drives me nuts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm floored.

They still pulled off a W though
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:44:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Steelers up 13-7 with 2 minutes until halftime.

Thought the Raiders would be putting up a little bit better effort than this.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 9:47:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Yep, shitty day for the Cowboys. I didn't see the first 9 points. Busy day. I have it recorded. Might watch it tomorrow if I need to sulk.
Damn, Jimmy G got bent up there.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:00:35 PM EDT
[#40]

Both of these guys are experts in coach speak and using a whole bunch of words to say nothing and not step on anyone's toes.

For Andy in particular, to say that in front of cameras, that's a really strong message.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:01:03 PM EDT
[#41]
The Mike Tomlin impersonator really nails it ! Lol,  watched Tomlin talk before halftime and got a good laugh thinking about that .
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:07:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Wonder if Tae misses Rodgers yet. Taking some nasty hits in this game because of ball placement
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Hospital ball to Adams, he is lucky to not be injured
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:10:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Both of these guys are experts in coach speak and using a whole bunch of words to say nothing and not step on anyone's toes.

For Andy in particular, to say that in front of cameras, that's a really strong message.
View Quote

Reminds me of when Clay Mattews was getting hit with roughing calls and MM turning into a strawberry on the sideline yelling at the refs. Maybe Reid needs to put on a show and stick up for his player.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:10:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hospital ball to Adams, he is lucky to not be injured
View Quote

Jimmy G has put him in some real nasty spots several times this game
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:11:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Wonder if Tae misses Rodgers yet. Taking some nasty hits in this game because of ball placement
View Quote

I think the way things turned out for Adams, Rodgers, Love and the Packers is going to turn out to be the worst of all possible outcomes for everyone.  If Adams stays and the Pack draft help for him, they win another SB.  As things stand, none of them are going to win another SB.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:14:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Boswell hits a 57 yarder that would have been good from 60+
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:17:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Boswell hits a 57 yarder that would have been good from 60+
View Quote

Boswell had that season with the yips a few years ago, but other than that he's been money.  Tucker overshadows all the other kickers though.  Tough for him to get recognition.
Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:18:20 PM EDT
[#49]
I don’t bet much. But I went ahead and did it.

Link Posted: 9/24/2023 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I don’t bet much. But I went ahead and did it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42361/IMG_9821-2965438.png
View Quote

I did that in November last year in Vegas.  Then they lost five straight games.  I make no bets this year.  I'm not going to jinx them again.
Page / 557
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top