Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 557
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:35:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She's not though. Average at best and she's got fame and fortune on her side.
View Quote

Seen Tweets saying Travis is getting 6s on and off the field
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Very impressive, but I'd still take Britney Spears from the same era.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Britney Spears in her prime vs Jessica Simpson in her prime is a toughie.

On physical appearance, I'd probably have to give the nod to Jessica Simpson, but a case could definitely be made for Britney.  

Now do "Britney Spears' little sister in her prime vs Jessica Simpson's little sister in her prime."
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:41:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I never called her fat. I compared her to O'Donnell because she's the most repellant female I know.

I've got non-posed pics of Swift that's not COC approved for GD. She is indeed smoking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice airbrushed/photoshopped pic, but I have no idea how you saw “gawky baby giraffe” and got “she looks just like Rosie ‘where's my fucking food’ O'Donnell” from it.

I didn’t see anyone in this thread call her fat because she’s not fat.

At least not anymore.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/86BAA64C-598A-4F7C-A930-66ECEEC22651_jpe-2965573.JPG

I never called her fat. I compared her to O'Donnell because she's the most repellant female I know.

I've got non-posed pics of Swift that's not COC approved for GD. She is indeed smoking.

Quoted:

Yeah, if people like Swift's music, good for them.  Its not to my taste, but I can see how some people would like it.

What I don't get though is her army of simps (and there certainly are some on this site) that insist that her physical appearance is drop dead gorgeous.  I have literally seen more attractive looking women working at Walmart and those women probably invested 10% as much time and 1% as much money in their hair and makeup as Swift does.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

On physical appearance, I'd probably have to give the nod to Jessica Simpson, but a case could definitely be made for Britney.  

Now do "Britney Spears' little sister in her prime vs Jessica Simpson's little sister in her prime."
View Quote

Id say Simpsons 2-0

But yall can have them. Give me Christina from the Dirty video all day long
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We're 4 starts into Love's career and we're already saying he'll never win a SB?

I mean it's statistically a long shot for any QB, but that just seems like an odd statement...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wonder if Tae misses Rodgers yet. Taking some nasty hits in this game because of ball placement

I think the way things turned out for Adams, Rodgers, Love and the Packers is going to turn out to be the worst of all possible outcomes for everyone.  If Adams stays and the Pack draft help for him, they win another SB.  As things stand, none of them are going to win another SB.

We're 4 starts into Love's career and we're already saying he'll never win a SB?

I mean it's statistically a long shot for any QB, but that just seems like an odd statement...

I'm not saying Love isn't good enough, I just don't think the front office in GB is going to do what they need to do to get him there.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:55:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Scrape the ton of makeup off her and she is plain.
She does not have a pretty face.
View Quote
once again, you're making a flat statement like it's a fact, when it is your opinion.

I've seen makeup free photos and she's quite attractive (imo, and I'm not into extremely skinny girls)

The difference is 90% of the people in the free world agree with me and not you.

ETA:  for me that person would be Cindy Crawford.  She doesn't do it for me, but you'll never hear me say she's not attractive, as the vast majority of people do find her attractive.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:56:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You're trying a bit too hard here.

Just because she's lacking in curves doesn't mean she isn't very pretty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It reminds me of when Romo was dating Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood and they would annoyingly show them frequently throughout the games.

But at least Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood, in their primes, were hot.  They weren't a combination of a gawky baby giraffe and a little girl who got into her mother's makeup drawer.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/3C8747C6-9EA2-45AF-9DE6-87A7B5210FD5_jpe-2965446.JPG

Accurate description is accurate. And FFS, do some fucking squats Taylor. Christ. The chick standing outside taking orders in the rain at my neighborhood Chick-Fil-A got heaps more cake.

Yeah, if people like Swift's music, good for them.  Its not to my taste, but I can see how some people would like it.

What I don't get though is her army of simps (and there certainly are some on this site) that insist that her physical appearance is drop dead gorgeous.  I have literally seen more attractive looking women working at Walmart and those women probably invested 10% as much time and 1% as much money in their hair and makeup as Swift does.

You're trying a bit too hard here.

Just because she's lacking in curves doesn't mean she isn't very pretty.

You're right in that just because a woman lacks curves doesn't automatically mean she isn't very pretty.  Of course, in order for such a woman to be "very pretty" (which to me is at least an 8/10) or better then she is going to have to have a truly beautiful face and Swift definitely does not have a truly beautiful face.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:56:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That’s rough.  Cardinals +13 was my 2nd biggest “no-brainer” pick of the week (don’t tell zack_ ) after finding out they’d be missing 3/5 of their O-line including Martin, but I figured they’d still probably win.  And, TBF to you, they probably would have if not for those two bad non-calls on the PIs in the endzone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I picked the cowboys in my survivor pool which is a straight pick.
So more annoyed than usual with the results.

That’s rough.  Cardinals +13 was my 2nd biggest “no-brainer” pick of the week (don’t tell zack_ ) after finding out they’d be missing 3/5 of their O-line including Martin, but I figured they’d still probably win.  And, TBF to you, they probably would have if not for those two bad non-calls on the PIs in the endzone.

This is from PFF, so the usual disclaimers apply, but...

I think the real question is, how did the Dallas Cowboys defense give up 28 points to Joshua Dobbs and the Arizona Cardinals.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:58:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Lions D played a hell of a game yesterday.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 11:59:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's not though. Average at best and she's got fame and fortune on her side.

If she was average she would be a lot fatter.

I get not liking skinny girls, but she's always had a very pretty face.  There are plenty of attractive people who don't float my boat, but that doesn't mean they aren't attractive.

What? You mean Napoleon Dynamite in drag doesn’t do it for you?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:06:06 PM EDT
[#12]

I have no idea what I'm supposed to be seeing here.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:06:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Let's start our Monday morning stats with a special Dolphins vs Broncos section...
  • It was just the 4th time a team scored 70 or more points in NFL history. Previously: 1940 Bears, 1950 Rams, 1966 Washington.
  • The Dolphins gained the 2nd most yards in NFL history (726) behind the 1951 Rams (735)
  • The Dolphins are the first team to have 5 rushing TDs and 5 passing TDs in the same game.
  • The second time in NFL history that two players had 4 or more TDs in a single game.
  • Mostert and Achane BOTH tied the franchise record for most TDs in a game (4).
  • The second time since at least 1940 in which a team had over 300 yards rushing and passing in a single game.
  • Tua had more TD passes (4) than incompletions (3)
  • Tua has won 10 straight games vs Super Bowl winning head coaches, NFL record.
  • Achane set the franchise record for rookie rushing yards in a game (203).
  • Tyreek now has 23 career TDs of 50+ yards, 10th most in NFL history.
  • The Dolphins scored 70 points on 71 plays. If they had kicked the field goal at the end they would have set the NFL record for most points scored in a game ever.
Now to the rest of it:
  • The Cleveland Browns have allowed -36 rushing yards before contact this season The league average is +94.22.
  • Browns are +41 in point differential through three games. Only the 1989 Browns (+58) had a better start in the Super Bowl era.
  • The Browns defense has only allowed opposing offenses to reach the redzone once through three games so far.
  • The Browns defense has allowed an NFL low 3.2 yards per play this season. The best by any defense this century.
  • Sean Payton accused Hackett of "one of the worst coaching jobs in the history of the NFL". He has now began the season 0-3 and may have just suffered the worst defeat in NFL history.
  • Since the start of 2021, Justin Fields has the most starts (9) with a QBR under 10 from the pocket. He posted a career-low 1.5 QBR from inside the pocket vs. KC (9-19, 70 yards, TD, INT). Since 2022, Fields has the worst QBR (25) and yards per dropback (4.6) from inside the pocket among QBs with at least 200 passes in that time.
  • Fields took a head shot and then Moore signaled to the sidelines to get him out of the game. The coaching staff decided to put Fields back in the game even while losing by 38 points.
  • The Bears defense over the last two seasons combined under Matt Eberflus: 32nd in EPA/Play, 32nd in Dropback EPA/Play, 32nd in pressure rate, 32nd in pressure rate w/ four-man rush, 32nd in sacks per game, 32nd in yards conceded per coverage snap.
  • Next week's Bears Broncos game will be the first game in NFL history between two teams who combined to allow 110+ points and 1100+ yards the previous week.
  • Bears have lost 16 of their last 17 games. If you include a 1-2 preseason (you shouldn't), they've lost 18 of the last 20 times they've taken the field.
  • The Broncos lost by 50 points yesterday... They are 2.5 point favorites vs Chicago next week.
  • Andrew Beck (255 pounds) is the 2nd largest player to return a kickoff for a touchdown, trailing only Casey Fitzsimmons (258 pounds) who returned an onside kick for a touchdown in 2007.
  • CJ Stroud became the first QB in NFL history have 900+ passing yards with 4+ TDs and 0 INTs in his first 3 career starts. He was the 3rd QB to throw 900+ yards, joining Newton and Herbert.
  • Yesterday was the Steelers first road victory over the Raiders since 1995.
  • Kenny Pickett threw for multiple TDs for the first time in his career yesterday.
  • Since the 2008 season, The Arizona Cardinals and Dallas Cowboys have played each other 8 times. Cardinals have won 7 of those games.
  • There are currently four 0-3 teams in the NFL: the Bears, Vikings, Broncos, and Panthers. These 4 teams play each other during week 4: Panthers vs. Vikings and Broncos vs. Bears.
  • Since 1970 only 12 players had 400+ receiving yards after week 3. Yesterday THREE players did it. Jefferson 458, Hill 412, Allen 402. Keenen Allen is now the only player in NFL history to do it twice.
  • Keenen Allen became the first player in NFL history to record 200+ receiving yards and a passing TD in one game.
  • Keenen Allen's 18 receptions yesterday were the most in a game since 2012 and 3rd most in NFL history.
  • Justin Jefferson, with 458 yards (150, 159, and 149), has tied Wes Welker's 2011 for the most receiving yards in the first three games of the season since at least 1970.
  • The Panthers were flagged for 8 false starts yesterday. The most in a single game since the 2011 Bears.
  • Andy Reid has passed Tom Landry and now is fourth all-time for NFL head coaching victories with 271.
  • The Lions had 6 different players record sacks vs Atlanta, the most to log a sack in one game in franchise history.
  • Patrick Mahomes is the fastest player in NFL history to reach 25,000 career passing yards. It took him 83 games, surpassing Stafford (90 games).
  • Justin Herbert is the second-fastest player ever to reach 15,000 career passing yards. Mahomes 49 games, Herbert 52 games, Stafford 53 games.
  • Herbert ended the day 40 of 47 (85%), that's the highest completion percentage on 45+ attempts in NFL history.
  • Herbert became the second player in NFL history to pass for over 400 yards with three touchdowns, no interceptions and a completion percentage of 85% or higher in a single game.
  • The Cowboys had 11 penalties in the first two weeks combined, they had 9 in the first half vs Arizona.
  • The Dolphins now have all 5 of the top 5 speeds recorded this season so far. Tyreek Hill 22.07 MPH, Tyreek Hill 21.66 MPH, Raheem Mostert 21.62 MPH, Tyreek Hill 21.52 MPH, De'Von Achane 21.50 MPH.
  • The Jets have lost 15 straight games to the Patriots. The last Jets QB to defeat the Patriots was Fitzpatrick. The Bills lost 15 straight to the Patriots from 2003-2010. They ended the streak with Fitzpatrick. The very last Dolphins QB to defeat Brady before he left for Tampa was... Fitzpatrick.
  • Colts K Matt Gay became the first kicker in history to make four 50-plus field goals in one game. Made a 53-yard game-winner to beat the Ravens in OT on the road.
  • Last year the Vikings were 11-0 in one possession games. This season they are 0-3 and they were all one possession games.
  • Sam Howell logged an INT in each quarter yesterday. It was the 4th time that it has occurred since 2015. The other 3 were all by Jameis Winston.
  • AFC North passing leaders: Kenny Pickett 689 4 TDs 3 INTs, Deshaun Watson 678 4 TDs 2 INTs, Lamar Jackson 608 yards 2 TDs 1 INT, Joe Burrow 304 yards 2 TDS 1 INT. Just as we expected.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:07:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Chargers.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:10:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:25:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Id say Simpsons 2-0

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Id say Simpsons 2-0

It truly was a wonderful era for female pop singers.  An era in which how famous a female pop singer became was almost entirely based on how physically attractive she was rather than minor details like singing ability, song writing ability, etc.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Sad horseys.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:44:50 PM EDT
[#18]

Andy!

I’ve never seen this from him.

ETA:
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#19]
The Steelers plane made an emergency landing in KC early this morning. Apparently they were stuck in the plane for 10 hours before boarding a new flight. That had to suck.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:50:31 PM EDT
[#20]
You guys think the jets trade for cousins ? That seems to be the buzz.

Even from the Rodgers trade it seems they have the assets.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:51:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't know how they do it with the salary cap.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:57:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Andy!

I've never seen this from him.

ETA:
View Quote
Here's the illegal formation call that brought back the TD:

Anytime the league is embarrassed with officiating (like they were in the season opener) they jack up the enforcement to a rampant level. They did the same thing with the roughing the passer enforcement last season which became a huge joke and a mockery.

In that play he is right on the fucking borderline of penalty or not penalty. He's a full helmet behind the guard who is already almost a full yard behind the center. He is the deepest lineman on the line, his ass is 3 yards off the LOS, and if he was moved out to the numbers as a WR he would 100% be considered lined up off the ball. Since they were told to enforce the penalty, they threw the flag. He KNOWS he is under scrutiny and the ref is watching him every play. If you don't want to get called for it, don't fucking line up in a questionable spot.

The NFL wanted to make a point, now they have made it. Boo Hoo. Get fucking over it, line up right, and move on.

Edit: I guess I should point out that neither Reid or Mahomes said Taylor WASN'T lined up wrong/committing a penalty. They both have just said the league should be throwing flags on the other tackles also mis-aligned. Which isn't wrong, but being the cause of the extra enforcement guarantees Taylor is going to be the most scrutinized. So don't give them something to throw the flag on.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 1:58:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

The talk around here seems to indicate that he won't agree to go anywhere without a multi-year extension.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Football
Taylor swift
Taylor swift
Taylor swift
Football
Football
Taylor swift
Taylor swift
Taylor swift
Taylor swift
Football
Taylor swift
Taylor swift
Football
Taylor swift
Taylor swift
Taylor swift

Is this how the thread will be the rest of the season?

Yes. I realize this is a taylor swift post now.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:09:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Raiders' HC Josh McDaniels said that quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo is in concussion protocol.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Myles Garrett probably exceeds Reggie White if he doesn't club a guy in the head and get suspended for a number of games.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:22:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Myles Garrett probably exceeds Reggie White if he doesn't club a guy in the head and get suspended for a number of games.
View Quote
He has 13 more games before he turns 28. Even at his lowest career sack rate (rookie year), he would still exceed Reggie easily. So yeah, unless catastrophic injury or something else dumb, it's a pretty safe bet he will move to #1 on that list.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:23:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Man I went and got a latte during halftime now I'm shaking

Honestly wasn't expecting the game to get this exciting.
View Quote
Congrats on the W.

Hated see Carr go out and Crab Legs come in.    This week is gonna suck.

Who Dat.

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:24:46 PM EDT
[#30]

Da fuk? Dude violated his probation, now failed to appear for his violation hearing. Just fucking forget you were due in court this week? Spend a couple bucks on a lawyer homey. $45M in career earnings thru this season. Money don't fix stupid.

Edit: Probably a solid part of why he was a healthy scratch yesterday. Chargers fans drooling at the idea of getting out of his contract with this.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#31]

With Kelce with TayTay and his new vaccine commercial airing, I could see memes coming to go with the #DiedSuddenly that was floating around for a while
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:18:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Came back to a TS love/hate circle jerk????

Has anyone discussed the fact that the Packer's pulled a win from so far out of their ass its almost incomprehensible!
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:19:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/oeAPd0X.jpeg

Anytime the league is embarrassed with officiating (like they were in the season opener) they jack up the enforcement to a rampant level. They did the same thing with the roughing the passer enforcement last season which became a huge joke and a mockery.

In that play he is right on the fucking borderline of penalty or not penalty. He's a full helmet behind the guard who is already almost a full yard behind the center. He is the deepest lineman on the line, his ass is 3 yards off the LOS, and if he was moved out to the numbers as a WR he would 100% be considered lined up off the ball. Since they were told to enforce the penalty, they threw the flag. He KNOWS he is under scrutiny and the ref is watching him every play. If you don't want to get called for it, don't fucking line up in a questionable spot.

The NFL wanted to make a point, now they have made it. Boo Hoo. Get fucking over it, line up right, and move on.

Edit: I guess I should point out that neither Reid or Mahomes said Taylor WASN'T lined up wrong/committing a penalty. They both have just said the league should be throwing flags on the other tackles also mis-aligned. Which isn't wrong, but being the cause of the extra enforcement guarantees Taylor is going to be the most scrutinized. So don't give them something to throw the flag on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Andy!

I've never seen this from him.

ETA:
https://i.imgur.com/oeAPd0X.jpeg

Here's a better view of Taylor:

And here are a bunch of other guys:

There are two big issues here.

The first is that this isn't really a rule that impact the competitive balance of the game. If an OT is 6" further back from where he should be, that doesn't change much... until the flags fly.

The second is, this is a rule that has gone and continues to go completely unenforced for every other OT in the league. The refs are blatantly targeting one player, and it's probably just because Collinsworth ran his mouth about it in the opener.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:19:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Came back to a TS love/hate circle jerk????

Has anyone discussed the fact that the Packer's pulled a win from so far out of their ass its almost incomprehensible!
View Quote
Was really torn on that one.

On one hand, Packers... Boo.

On the other hand, I had to start Love as my FF QB due to Rodgers and Richardson both going down, and until the 4th quarter he only had like 3 fantasy points, so the surge at the end helped.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:25:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Here's a better view of Taylor:

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fedb2bdfb-1bb4-4927-9d3e-6b51c950abf5_864x456.png

And here are a bunch of other guys:

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F643e0c95-d632-43fb-b038-024321e31ddb_594x361.png

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F91482c8d-5af1-4ac0-8fcc-f5b8617bf969_696x379.png

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3aaf6892-86f4-4afb-9515-d18e7786ea6b_825x447.png

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff27c9cef-9ecf-4cf2-b0b9-b41f1df0efed_768x412.png

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff75b4f81-0dac-41b9-a725-e338677865f6_809x476.png

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_webp,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3031364a-56b4-4240-9f89-7a17b55a6d6b_741x815.png

There are two big issues here.

The first is that this isn't really a rule that impact the competitive balance of the game. If an OT is 6" further back from where he should be, that doesn't change much... until the flags fly.

The second is, this is a rule that has gone and continues to go completely unenforced for every other OT in the league. The refs are blatantly targeting one player, and it's probably just because Collinsworth ran his mouth about it in the opener.
View Quote
So you admit he is violating a rule, but that he is being unfairly targeted and you just want enforcement to be equal.

I agree to all those premises.

Being the major reason for the increased enforcement he has to watch himself because everyone is focused on him, but other tackles should absolutely be called out on it.

I disagree on the rule not impacting the game though. Formations have incredible impact on the game. The fact that Taylor himself seems to only line up so far back on pass plays demonstrates the impact itself. He has decided he has a competitive advantage in pass protection when he has more depth and time before the edge rusher gets to him.

Anything that impacts a competitive advantage is important.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:29:38 PM EDT
[#36]
From Charles Goldman:

"On Jawaan Taylor sitting out a series

No, Jawaan Taylor did not get "benched" on Sunday. Andy Reid mentioned that he had a laceration on the inside of his mouth, but I'm told the team pulled Taylor intentionally. It wasn't just to sit him as they began to rest other starters in a blowout either. The team did so in order to have Prince Tega Wanogho align at a similar depth to see if the officials would call a penalty. Donovan Smith also set deeper than he did in the first half. Well, guess which players didn't get called for an illegal formation penalty? It's just more proof that Taylor is being treated unfairly by NFL officiating and it might explain why Reid and Patrick Mahomes had some choice words about it after the game."

https://atozsports.com/kansas-city/kansas-city-chiefs-week-3-snaps-rashee-rice-justyn-ross-neil-farrell/#gid=ci02ca489f000025c6&pid=snaps-part-2

Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:32:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
No one looks good in the dump-squat position.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice airbrushed/photoshopped pic, but I have no idea how you saw "gawky baby giraffe" and got "she looks just like Rosie 'where's my fucking food' O'Donnell" from it.

I didn't see anyone in this thread call her fat because she's not fat.

At least not anymore.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/86BAA64C-598A-4F7C-A930-66ECEEC22651_jpe-2965573.JPG
No one looks good in the dump-squat position.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This is a broken man:

(video at tweet)
View Quote

I saw that yesterday & I couldn't help but feel bad for him. It's like someone ran over his dog.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:41:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Am I the only one that thought Payton was going to do something decent with Denver this year and make significant improvements over last season?
Being a Parcell's disciple, I expected more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In watching the Broncos players fail: perhaps.

In watching Sean Payton fail:

https://y.yarn.co/39a25297-29a4-40e2-b28f-3a02cf52d741_text.gif

Am I the only one that thought Payton was going to do something decent with Denver this year and make significant improvements over last season?

I've never had much faith in Payton.

I know we do the Brady vs Belichick thing, but Brees vs Payton seems to be a conversation that should be playing out...
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 3:56:10 PM EDT
[#41]

See, the NFL has to be scripted. Not team is that bad.
Looks like a scene from one of those ridiculous football movies.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:02:05 PM EDT
[#42]

The Chiefs defense is basically getting an extended pre-season with all these dysfunctional opposing offenses coming through (Lions excluded).
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I know we do the Brady vs Belichick thing, but Brees vs Payton seems to be a conversation that should be playing out...
View Quote
I thought it was just accepted by everyone that Drew Brees carried the Saints on his back for his entire career?

Average ranking of the Saints defense (by points) during Brees career: 18th
Average Defensive SRS (defense compared to 0.0 avg) during his career: -0.9

For comparison, Brady's Defensive SRS average with the Pats: 3.1
Rodgers average with the Packers: 0.7
Manning career (Colts + Broncos): 0.3

Brees is the only one of the 4 big same generation HOFers who had a negative average for his defenses.

Meanwhile Brees averaged 37 attempts per game over his career.
Manning 36, Brady 35, Rodgers 33.

Brees was asked to do more, and was given less help on the other side. That has to be placed on the coach/GM.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Most pressure thru 3 weeks (excluding MNF)

T1: Aidan Hutchinson (19)
T1: Maxx Crosby (19)
T1: TJ Watt (19)
4: Myles Garrett (18)
5: Micah Parson (17)
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:17:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Most pressure thru 3 weeks (excluding MNF)

T1: Aidan Hutchinson (19)
T1: Maxx Crosby (19)
T1: TJ Watt (19)
4: Myles Garrett (18)
5: Micah Parson (17)
View Quote

Rashan Gary has been on a snap count, only playing 57 snaps (something like 27%) and generating 3.5 sacks, 7 pressures.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:18:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

An NFL team giving up 70 points is about as embarrassing of a performance on the field as it gets.
View Quote

I was at this game. It was fucking cold, and the whole stadium was chanting jerry, jerry. It was awesome.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:24:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

https://media4.giphy.com/media/KFcFlJJn4a8zqhywMd/giphy.gif

The Chiefs defense is basically getting an extended pre-season with all these dysfunctional opposing offenses coming through (Lions excluded).
View Quote

We're on day two of getting dumped on with what seems like incessant rain, so no work today. That has given me some time to watch a few clips on utube about the Jets and Wilson. Now, you guys all know me as a die-hard Patriots fan. Been so since 1984. I can name every single starter on their Super Bowl XX team, both offense and defense...from memory. I know the New England Patriots. This also means I have a familiarity with the other three teams in the division, from a fan's perspective.

Having set the table up, I have to tell you I am starting to have pity on the New York Jets. For the last year or two, they've done everything right, or at least their approach to building a team is more or less exactly how I would have done it: getting the best coaching staff possible, building the best defense possible, assembling some legit potent talent on offense and then capping it off with landing the best QB available to dish the ball out to that talent.

I'm Mr. Patriot and I'm sitting here, thinking, "I cannot find a single fault with their approach. They've just conducted a masterclass on team building...and four plays into the season...everything is completely undermined and they're back to absolutely sucking."

I'm not kidding when I say I am beginning to feel sorry for the Jets and their fans. I pity them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:32:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In watching the Broncos players fail: perhaps.

In watching Sean Payton fail:

https://y.yarn.co/39a25297-29a4-40e2-b28f-3a02cf52d741_text.gif

Kind of put him in place for calling last years team the worst coaching he's ever seen. Karma is a bitch.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:33:53 PM EDT
[#49]
I know this gets said every season but between Rodgers going down in the first game, the highest scoring game in the modern NFL era, and all the records that have been broken so far this year feels like the most wild so far.
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 4:34:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Kind put him in place for calling last years team the worst coaching he's ever seen. Karma is a bitch.
View Quote

And straight up ignoring his DC telling players to injure others.

Vikings could have been them had Brett Favre not been beat to hell.
Page / 557
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top