User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 227
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pssh.  Your response is:

You anti-Trumpers need to educate yourself and start listening to what Trump is saying

And when confronted that you don't even know your own guy....

I don't agree with any candidate on everything.

So then, universal healthcare is OK with you.

What other CORE liberal beliefs do you and Donald agree on?

AWB as well?

View Quote

You are being obtuse and naive.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Sorry to hurt feelings.  The last two pages i've pointed out the specifics for the low information voters, is that more to your liking massah?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck Trump.

Cut that crap out.

Why?

And to add:

1. If it violates the CoC and I am unaware, please let me know and I will be more than happy to refrain
2. If it violates what you personally don't like, well, get over it.

Because it's trolling if you continually post the same crap over and over. CoC #7.

Sorry to hurt feelings.  The last two pages i've pointed out the specifics for the low information voters, is that more to your liking massah?

In.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:43:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yes - that's better.

Now please tone down the bold. Thanks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes - that's better.

Now please tone down the bold. Thanks.

What part of the CoC is that violating?  And do you enforce this on Mr. Larue?

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:43:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Just so you know, even if I were to consider voting for trump your asinine childish remarks would be more that enough that there is no way I would do it. Your an idiot! You're convinced that you don't need the votes of anyone but the trump supporters. You are very very wrong. He will not win with 35%.

If I were trump I'd be telling guys like you to SHUT UP. You are doing nothing but turning people away with your childishness. To be honest I don't know why other trump supporters don't tell you to SHUT UP

View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:45:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Is a man not allowed to change his opinion or become more informed on a subject?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump has been advocating for the following:

Prosecuting Hillary.

Building a wall.

Stopping Muslim immigration.

Applying pressure to US companies to bring jobs back to the USA.

Strengthening the military.

Fixing the VA.

Ending gun free zones.

And there are many more things he talks about that I support.

The biggest thing that separates Trump from Cruz or Rubio is the fact that he has balls and they sold theirs.

You forgot to add:

- Universal Healthcare
- A ban on Assault weapons.

He has not said any such thing during this election. As a matter of fact he is against any gun control and said he would end gun free zones.

He has said numerous times he wants more people armed and carrying guns.

You anti-Trumpers need to educate yourself and start listening to what Trump is saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4rIDvjZJv4

Operative phrase highlighted above

Is a man not allowed to change his opinion or become more informed on a subject?

Not Trump, but when Cruz changes his stance on Immigration from wanting amnesty to now echoing Trump, it's ok.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:46:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Not to distract from all the poo flinging....but I found this interesting since Mike Huckabee is on the Rubio bandwagon. Just popped this morning.

Huckabee daughter Sarah joins Trump campaign as senior adviser

Now back to the regularly scheduled asshattery....
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:47:48 PM EDT
[#7]

100% support on the 2nd Amendment.

Put that in your "Trump supports an AWB"  pipe and smoke it!
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:48:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not Trump, but when Cruz changes his stance on Immigration from wanting amnesty to now echoing Trump, it's ok.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You forgot to add:

- Universal Healthcare

He has not said any such thing during this election. As a matter of fact he is against any gun control and said he would end gun free zones.

You anti-Trumpers need to educate yourself and start listening to what Trump is saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4rIDvjZJv4

Operative phrase highlighted above

What political issue has he NOT changed his mind on in the last three years?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:48:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Because it's trolling if you continually post the same crap over and over. CoC #7.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck Trump.

Cut that crap out.

Why?

And to add:

1. If it violates the CoC and I am unaware, please let me know and I will be more than happy to refrain

This thread has turned into nothing but shitposting and a 75% anti-Trump fest. There has got to be a better way.

I get more intelligent political discussion and debate on reddit now. Never though I would ever utter that phrase. I'm a Trump guy, so I'm sure I'm biased, but this is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:48:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Flip Flops are cheap.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:49:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This thread has turned into nothing but shitposting and a 75% anti-Trump fest. There has got to be a better way.  

I get more intelligent political discussion and debate on reddit now. Never though I would ever utter that phrase. I'm a Trump guy, so I'm sure I'm biased, but this is ridiculous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck Trump.

Cut that crap out.

Why?

And to add:

If you are a Trump guy what principles do you and he agree on?

Is it the self promotion or constant shifting of his issues that appeals to you?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Trump advocating more individuals to be armed.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If you are a Trump guy what principles do you and he agree on?

Is it the self promotion or constant shifting of his issues that appeals to you?
View Quote

Seriously?? You don't actually expect an answer do you?
They got nothing but cult like behavior. The attitudes and pics of the adoration of a man, any man, that are obvious here are flat out scary. Almost like they worship him, isn't it?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:53:06 PM EDT
[#14]
The Establishment is pulling out all the guns over the next few days to try and derail the Trump train before Super Tuesday.  It is getting pretty nasty and all the media outlets are joining in.  Nothing but Trump negatives 24/7.  It will be interesting to see if it works or not.  If such a consolidated offensive doesn't stop him on Tuesday, then I don't think they have much ammo left.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:54:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Not to distract from all the poo flinging....but I found this interesting since Mike Huckabee is on the Rubio bandwagon. Just popped this morning.

Huckabee daughter Sarah joins Trump campaign as senior adviser

Now back to the regularly scheduled asshattery....
View Quote

This is very interesting. Cool. Thanks for posting.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:55:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:56:34 PM EDT
[#18]
It is good to see all the antiTrumpeteer posts this morning.

Thanks for feeding the Trump.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:56:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The Establishment is pulling out all the guns over the next few days to try and derail the Trump train before Super Tuesday.  It is getting pretty nasty and all the media outlets are joining in.  Nothing but Trump negatives 24/7.  It will be interesting to see if it works or not.  If such a consolidated offensive doesn't stop him on Tuesday, then I don't think they have much ammo left.
View Quote

Yep this is their last stand

A collusion between the GOPe, Rubio, and the media. Their last chance to stop Trump.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 12:57:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Trump from 1980 - 2015:  "I'm against the second amendment".  

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:02:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

A collusion between the GOPe, Rubio, and the media. Their last chance to stop Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The media is absolutely giddy over the useful idiocy.  Their only concern is that the entire Republican brand is damaged, and they are getting their wish.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:04:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are doing everything they can. They want Rubio more than anything. Even though he's never accomplished a damn thing in his life.

He's a mouth piece for his owners.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Reid mocks Romney over Trump's taxes

By Burgess Everett

02/25/16 12:53 PM EST

Harry Reid spent months attacking Mitt Romney in 2012 for not releasing his tax returns. Now the Democratic leader is at it again, after Romney suggested this week there could be a "bombshell" in Donald Trump's tax returns.

An incredulous Reid mocked Romney's statements about Trump's taxes when the Nevadan was asked about them on Thursday.

"Ha, ha. (Romney) never gave us his tax returns. Who was the brainchild that got him to do that?" Reid said at a news conference."He gave us a summary. He never gave us his tax returns."

Romney's "bombshell" remark mirrored Reid's repeated claims four years ago that an anonymous source told him that Romney hadn't paid taxes for 10 years.

But could there be a bombshell in Trump's tax returns? Reid wouldn't say.

"All I know is, I can't imagine Romney having the gall coming out (and calling) for anybody's tax returns," Reid said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/harry-reid-mitt-romney-taxes-219780#ixzz41IK5Ykao
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:06:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They are doing everything they can. They want Rubio more than anything. Even though he's never accomplished a damn thing in his life.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their new strategy is to paint Trump as a "shady con man"

Notice the new theme.

"He's being audited by the IRS!
"Why hasn't he released his taxes?!"
"If he didn't inherit money he would be selling watches in Manhattan"
"He's a con man"
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:08:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Notice the new theme.

"He's a con man"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Notice the new theme.

"He's a con man"

why doesn't he release his taxes?

The audit doesn't NOT prevent that. That's an excuse he's using to not release them
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:09:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The audit doesn't NOT prevent that. That's an excuse he's using to not release them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Notice the new theme.

"He's a con man"

And you're a tax attorney for a billionaire, so you can make that statement. Got it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:10:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Reid is that you?

Why haven't Cruz or Rubio released his taxes?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm not so sure the game show host is better than the traitor anymore.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:11:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Sen. Sessions: Trump can win, attracts Democrats
By Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) • 2/25/16 3:18 PM

Influential Sen. Jeff Sessions believes that Donald Trump can beat Hillary Rodham Clinton in the general election because he has tapped into working Americans angry with Washington inaction.

Asked by Maria Bartiromo, host of a Fox Business morning show, if the businessman could knock Clinton off in the fall, the Alabama Republican said "I think so."

Sessions said that Trump has seized on issues that the senator believes is key to winning the presidency -- pushing to limit immigration and opposition to the huge trade deal known as the Trans Pacific Partnership.
View Quote

LINK
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:12:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Trump is the first candidate in my lifetime that doesn't give a crap about political correctness.

Thank God he showed up.

BTW, I'm well aware he's not a born again Christian by his comments. But I'm not electing him to be pastor, but president.

When he said he'd never asked God for forgiveness of his sins, I knew then that he was a pew warmer.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#32]

PARSING THE POLLS: Trump wins in two-way GOP races
By Timothy P. Carney (@TPCarney) • 2/25/16 7:13 PM

Many conservatives still hold out the hope that once the field winnows down to two candidates, that Donald Trump can be defeated for the GOP nomination. If only Cruz and Kasich, or Kasich and Rubio, or Rubio and Cruz were to drop out, then Rubio/Cruz/Kasich would beat Trump!

Today's polls undermine that hope. Donald Trump beats all other candidates in the southern states in one-on-one candidates.

The Bloomberg poll covers Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia, and it has Trump leading with 37 percent, and Rubio and Cruz tied at second with 20 percent.
View Quote

LINK
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:13:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

That doesn't take a very thick coat of paint.  And it's still nothing compared to what the varsity team will do to him if he wins the nomination.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Nope. How much flak did Romney get during the nomination process? How about McCain?

That was nothing. Literally nothing.

Trump's getting assaulted from all sides, the GOPe and Mainstream Media, and that doesn't include all the leftist independent journalists. You have 25% of the Fed Gov threatening to quit, hundreds of thousands of people threatening to leave the country if he wins. The Trump hysteria and attacks are happening. And they're pretty heavy so far.

Will they ramp up if he's the nominee? Yep. But they've already pulled every attack they could. Not much more they could do, unlike with Romney.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:This is the same trap that got John McCain.  Make no mistake, they are handling Trump with kid gloves at the moment.  Once the general starts, they will take them off and plant them firmly in his ass.  

Just look at the news.  The only ones on the leftist side who are giving Trump shit right now are amateur blogs.  This will change when it counts and it's obvious.

Yep.  This is nothing.

Nope. How much flak did Romney get during the nomination process? How about McCain?

That was nothing. Literally nothing.

Trump's getting assaulted from all sides, the GOPe and Mainstream Media, and that doesn't include all the leftist independent journalists. You have 25% of the Fed Gov threatening to quit, hundreds of thousands of people threatening to leave the country if he wins. The Trump hysteria and attacks are happening. And they're pretty heavy so far.

Will they ramp up if he's the nominee? Yep. But they've already pulled every attack they could. Not much more they could do, unlike with Romney.

Trump's not even the nominee yet, and he's already started shrinking government and deporting people.

And the best part, they're volunteering to do it so it won't cost anything!

Win-Win!!

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:16:20 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Just so you know, even if I were to consider voting for trump your asinine childish remarks would be more that enough that there is no way I would do it. Your an idiot! You're convinced that you don't need the votes of anyone but the trump supporters. You are very very wrong. He will not win with 35%.

If I were trump I'd be telling guys like you to SHUT UP. You are doing nothing but turning people away with your childishness. To be honest I don't know why other trump supporters don't tell you to SHUT UP

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For you Rubio lovers

http://i.imgur.com/eRMbojS.jpg

Oh ya, he's also a minority, he also speaks "eloquently", he has screaming, shrieking fans in the audience

Rubio is like Obama.....not Trump

Take that shit to the Rubio thread.  

We're discussing Trump up in huuurrrrrr.

I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president

- Donald Trump

http://img.ctrlv.in/img/16/02/25/56cf72764aa31.png

How come you never like to discuss your Canadian crush?

The Cruz thread is dead

If your skin is this thin now, you're going to be transparent come November.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:16:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Reid is that you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reid is that you?

Cruz already released 5 years and will release 2 more. Rubio says his will be released today or tomorrow.

Release Taxes
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:17:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prosecuting Hillary.

Building a wall.

Stopping Muslim immigration.

Fixing the VA.

Ending gun free zones.

And there are many more things he talks about that I support.

The biggest thing that separates Trump from Cruz or Rubio is the fact that he has balls and they sold theirs.

You forgot to add:

- Universal Healthcare

Holy shit....

Hey I heard Hillary say the other day that she never lies! That trumps all facts and previous history I guess. Maybe you should vote for her.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:17:26 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

That doesn't take a very thick coat of paint.  And it's still nothing compared to what the varsity team will do to him if he wins the nomination.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's all but admitted that himself when talking about his deal making abilities
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:18:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pssh.  Your response is:

You anti-Trumpers need to educate yourself and start listening to what Trump is saying

AWB as well?

Naive is seeing Trump do a 180 on issues that are important to the Republican base, and assuming that he has simply "evolved," rather than changed for the purpose of winning.  

When Obama gave his speech after the Sandy Hook shooting, Trump said that Obama spoke for him, when he called for solutions to the "problem."
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:19:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Trump has an announcement coming up on Fox shortly. Stay tuned for the presser.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:19:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Notice the new theme.

"He's a con man"

Do you even PERSEC, bro?
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:19:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

blah blah blah.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:19:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Cruz already released 5 years and will release 2 more. Rubio says his will be released today or tomorrow.

Release Taxes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reid is that you?

Release Taxes

Poor baby bird.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:20:24 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Trump, Cruz, or Rubio are all better then Hillary.
View Quote

Well, sure. Although I'm starting to dislike Rubio more and more. Amnesty is a big weakness, along with the usual establishment tactics. That and he has a punchable face.

Trump or Cruz would be easy to vote for. Carson and Kasich are just hanging out, not sure what they're thinking.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Naive is seeing Trump do a 180 on issues that are important to the Republican base, and assuming that he has simply "evolved," rather than changed for the purpose of winning.  

When Obama gave his speech after the Sandy Hook shooting, Trump said that Obama spoke for him, when he called for solutions to the "problem."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pssh.  Your response is:

AWB as well?

Feed the Trump. Post more.

Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:21:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Prosecuting Hillary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Prosecuting Hillary.

Trump has been a huge supporter of Hillary. In addition to donating to many of her campaigns he endorsed he as Secretary of State saying "I think Hilary would do a good job."

- Trump on making a deal with Iran in 2007

Quoted:

The federal government has no place bully companies for their political agenda in a free market. Government interference and taxes is why most companies are leaving and an overreaching federal government is likely to send more companies over seas.

Quoted:

Fixing the VA.

Trump doesn't know shit about the military or taking care of veterans. He openly mocks a 5 year POW for being captured over petty political differences, truly disgusting.

Even worse, he likens himself to a veteran because he went to a military academy in high school. He received draft deferments while attending Penn, then compares his high school prep school experience to those who actually served and went to Vietnam.

Donald J. Trump, who received draft deferments through much of the Vietnam War, told the author of a coming biography that he nevertheless “always felt that I was in the military” because of his education at a military-themed boarding school.

Mr. Trump said his experience at the New York Military Academy, an expensive prep school where his parents had sent him to correct poor behavior, gave him “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/09/us/politics/donald-trump-likens-his-schooling-to-military-service-in-book.html?action=click&contentCollection=Politics&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article

Quoted:
Ending gun free zones.

Until he started running for potus (gee what a surprise) he has been anti-gun. In 2000 he said: "I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun.” and "I hate the concept of guns."

Trump is an embarrassment to our country. He doesn't acknowledge the significance of natural rights or the US Constitution. He can lie so openly that last night he stated "I don't repeat myself" a couple times, repeating himself saying he doesn't repeat himself. He is a narcissistic tool who falls back on sophomoric personal attacks on appearance or other logical fallacies anytime someone questions his record, more well suited on an elementary playground than a debate stage. When his half-witted attacks don't work, he simply refuses to participate in fear of being exposed as the lying coward he is. The man is a lair, a fool, and displays an impressive blend of arrogance, ignorance and imbecility. May all future generations forget that he was our countrymen.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:21:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If your skin is this thin now, you're going to be transparent come November.  
View Quote

I'm not thin skinned. I'm not gullible either. Gym007 could turn anyone away. Not sure why you don't let him know he's being real stupid. You folks will need help getting your messiah voted in if he's the nominee. I'm not voting for him regardless but with the attitude "screw you we don't need you" it isn't going to happen. If that's trumps attitude as well I certainly hope he expresses it
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the end of the line for Rubio if this last offensive fails. I think there are more reasons to believe it will either fail outright or not generate sufficient results to save Rubio than be a resounding success.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:25:02 PM EDT
[#49]
I don't like him or trust him at all, butt fuck it. I am going to vote for him if he makes the ticket.
Link Posted: 2/26/2016 1:25:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Lates Trump debate results...

According to a Drudge Report survey that has attracted more than 120,000 votes, 63.8 percent said Trump won the debate, followed Ted Cruz, at 17.9 percent, Marco Rubio, at 12.8 percent, John Kasich, at 3.6 percent, and Ben Carson, at 2 percent.

A Time magazine online poll of 17,000 people found the billionaire businessman taking 71 percent, followed by Rubio, at 18 percent, Kasich, at 6 percent, Cruz, at 4 percent, and Carson, at 2 percent.

Trump has mopped up in most of the post-debate online polling this cycle.

The surveys aren’t scientific but can gauge online enthusiasm for the candidates.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/270873-trump-leads-post-debate-online-polls

Page / 227
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top