Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 23
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:14:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is obviously a classic case of he said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said.

By the time you finish reading this there might be another she said.

His defense has gone from, "I treat all women with utmost respect," to, "Well I banged one Instagram masseuse, but..."
View Quote

Sex work is a perfectly respectable profession for a strong independent woman
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:14:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Remember, this guy isn't just a lawyer. He has run for mayor, he has run for other elected positions, he donates large sums to many political campaigns, he is a real estate mogul. This dude is not just some bill board ambulance chaser.

To think he would risk his very wealthy lifestyle by helping file potentially dozens of false claims, something that could see him disbarred and bankrupted in counter suits, is a pretty decent stretch.

I do love that we have shifted from a Houston Texans organization conspiracy to a lawyer and dozens of women conspiracy though.
View Quote

Exactly.  The Watson-leg humpers so desperately want to believe that their boy would never do something like this so they tell themselves all kinds of ridiculousness to justify their belief and then are surprised when the rest of us don't buy into their bullshit.

I mean seriously? The Houston Texas, the most incompetent front office in the NFL, pulled off some elaborate high-end cloak and dagger operation involving one of the most famous and high profile lawyers in Texas, dozens of witnesses, fabricated phone records, private messages, text messages, emails, etc. all so they could pressure Watson to end his hold out? How delusional do you have to be to believe that shit?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:17:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Exactly.  The Watson-leg humpers so desperately want to believe that their boy would never do something like this so they tell themselves all kinds of ridiculousness to justify their belief and then are surprised when the rest of us don't buy into their bullshit.

I mean seriously? The Houston Texas, the most incompetent front office in the NFL, pulled off some elaborate high-end cloak and dagger operation involving one of the most famous and high profile lawyers in Texas, dozens of witnesses, fabricated phone records, private messages, text messages, emails, etc. all so they could pressure Watson to end his hold out? How delusional do you have to be to believe that shit?
View Quote

I still think the "no longer covering it up" theory is the most solid of the conspiracy theories, it just still doesn't add up with how this has worked out so far.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:18:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

For the second time....Focus on the case...not the number.

It is apparent an accusation = guilt to you.  Glad you won't sit on that jury......
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you honestly can't understand the difference between having one woman accuse a man and 14 different woman accuse a man I don't know what else to tell you.

It is apparent an accusation = guilt to you.  Glad you won't sit on that jury......

In what universe does saying "14 different women accusing a man is different than just one woman accusing a man" mean "accusation=guilt"?

I realize you're a hardcore Watson-leghumber, but damn, dude, at least attempt to keep it within reason.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:20:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

which one of the 16 should we focus on?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you honestly can't understand the difference between having one woman accuse a man and 14 different woman accuse a man I don't know what else to tell you.

which one of the 16 should we focus on?

Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:22:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I still think the "no longer covering it up" theory is the most solid of the conspiracy theories, it just still doesn't add up with how this has worked out so far.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That one is actually believable. However, that one also involves the accusations (at least some of them) being true so the Watson leg-humpers don't seem to be interested in spinning that one.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:22:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't remember which suit number, but one of the women claimed to have been contacted by other player's after Watson who were referred to her by "Big D"... So it's a valid assumption that at least SOMEONE else knew what Watson was doing. Hopefully that masseuse saved those other player's messages as well.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:30:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

For all the conspiracy theories about the Texans doing all of this to Watson...

All 13 of these women, as claimed in the suits, so assuredly will be shown in court, were contacted through either Instagram DM's, text messages or phone calls. In many instances all 3.

So if this is a conspiracy, one of the three following things must be true:
  1. The Houston Texans are capable of manipulating Watson's phone records, his Instagram account and his phone GPSS data.
  2. The Houston Texans were able to find 13 masseuses/etc that Watson had legitimately contacted for legitimate massage services and then convinced all 13 of them to lie about the services and conspire allegations against Watson.
  3. The Houston Texans were aware of Watson's activities all along and were helping him cover it up and keep it quiet, but now they want to expose it. Edit: Which of course would mean he was guilty of it.
One of those HAS to be true in order for this to be a Texans conspiracy. Take your pick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the attorney lives on the same street as the Texans owner.  To me, having watched Watson play at Clemson, this screams Duke LaCrosse case.  However, if he did contact via Instagram there will be evidence.

How?  That was one woman.  This is 12 separate suits (or whatever the current count is up to this hour) with reportedly 10+ more possibly coming.

Media sensationalism + money.  They want to make a good guy into a bad guy.  Watson asked for a trade, is loaded thanks to his contract,  has been very vocal against the Texans, and like I said, the attorney suing him lives on the same street as the Texans owner. Plus to go from 1 to 12 to 22 seems a little odd to me (given that they tried a settlement and one of the accusers is from the time between then and the lawsuit).

For all the conspiracy theories about the Texans doing all of this to Watson...

All 13 of these women, as claimed in the suits, so assuredly will be shown in court, were contacted through either Instagram DM's, text messages or phone calls. In many instances all 3.

So if this is a conspiracy, one of the three following things must be true:
  1. The Houston Texans are capable of manipulating Watson's phone records, his Instagram account and his phone GPSS data.
  2. The Houston Texans were able to find 13 masseuses/etc that Watson had legitimately contacted for legitimate massage services and then convinced all 13 of them to lie about the services and conspire allegations against Watson.
  3. The Houston Texans were aware of Watson's activities all along and were helping him cover it up and keep it quiet, but now they want to expose it. Edit: Which of course would mean he was guilty of it.
One of those HAS to be true in order for this to be a Texans conspiracy. Take your pick.

It’s simpler than that.

Given that the Texans are trying to ruin his rep, what would the result be?

His rep is ruined and he’s untradeable. He’s also banned from the league, and can’t play for your team.

Lose, lose.

Therefore, it likely that it’s something else. Either he’s a freak, or these are coordinated money grabs.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:35:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:41:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Buzbee is a goober and a friend of the McNairs, yes. The narrative that he's doing it for Cal doesn't make sense, though. No matter what happens, Cal is smarter than to devalue his assets.

Has Watson hired any PR help?
View Quote

His allowing BOB to be HC and GM argues otherwise.
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:42:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:43:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/2F33F8B1-4C35-4724-BD6A-777DDEADD6E7_jpe-1877775.JPG

LOL
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 11:47:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/2F33F8B1-4C35-4724-BD6A-777DDEADD6E7_jpe-1877775.JPG

Buzbee handing out suits to Deshaun Watson like, "Keep it up. That's another one."

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 1:26:49 AM EDT
[#15]

“At first, I thought it was just one or two liars trying to ruin a great athlete’s life, but it’s clearly much deeper than that. I’d be naïve at this point if I didn’t admit that a massive, potentially satanic operation was responsible for these assault claims.”

Sounds like someone in this thread.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 4:46:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think the Texans were ever actively covering anything up, but I bet they knew about it. And it wouldn't surprise me if someone in the organization called the lawyer and said, you may want to look into this.
The fact that he had access through the league to licensed, legitimate massage therapists but chose to hire dozens off the internet tells me that yes, he was hiring them to attempt to get his rocks off. This had nothing to do with a massage.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:16:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Out of curiosity I checked out the Texans’ SB Nation site to see what they were saying about the Watson situation.

Of the 50 Texans related news stories/articles on the first page I saw ZERO about Watson’s allegations.

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:55:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I know that people have been known to pile on when there’s profit involved, especially when there is a lawyer begging people to come forward with a story...

“But a bunch of people said so...” doesn’t tell me much.

You don’t know enough facts to make a judgement and neither do I.  At this point, neither side of the story is any more believable than the other.
View Quote

Unless the lawyer has spent most of the pandemic smoking meth he did a little bit of vetting.

As of now they are all civil cases. All that’s really needed is evidence that puts two people alone at a given location. Then it’s he said/she said from that point. If you roll out a dozen people with the same story vs one guy saying “nope, didn’t happen” I think the majority are going to side with the crowd.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 5:58:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's not about whether an individual would "try to get away with all kinds of stuff."  It's about whether the public would let him off the hook if he was caught.

An MSM "journalist:" maybe.

One of the biggest lawyers in Texas: I very seriously doubt it.  I can't see people just forgetting it and him carrying on with his career as if nothing happened.
View Quote

Have you heard of Sydney Powell?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:38:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:40:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 6:41:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:31:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I've heard that conspiracy but it doesn't make sense. So they get to keep him but catch mountains of shit for employing/starting an accused serial sexual predator?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A coworker who cares about football thinks that the management of the team orchestrated this to strong arm him into playing for TX.

I've heard that conspiracy but it doesn't make sense. So they get to keep him but catch mountains of shit for employing/starting an accused serial sexual predator?

Exactly. That coworker is definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:39:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Maybe for your next post you can regale us for the 87th time with your claims of how a case with 14+ different woman accusing someone is the same thing as 1 woman accusing someone.
View Quote

14+ women have stories, because the lawyer for one woman solicited people to come forward and intimated that there was a possibility of getting paid to do so.

You offer to pay for stories, you get them.

The more people get solicited to say something, the more likely it is to be true?  Watson may still be guilty, but that argument is still a fallacy outside the court of public opinion. Truth by popular vote!

Lawyers’ jobs aren’t to produce the truth, their job is to produce an argument.  If it happens to be true, that’s great, but it’s not a requirement.

This is an interesting roarsach test. Some people immediately jump on the #metoo train, and some assume innocence. Neither have a solid case as yet.

People use these massage therapists (whether legit or not) for the anonymity. Once you’re behind closed doors, no resulting story is verifiable.  It seems that maybe Watson liked to get jerked off in hotel rooms by “massage therapists”.  Plenty of them have been known to offer this service. Legit ones pack their shit and leave when asked to go too far.  In either case, there are generally few pieces of evidence.  Would a jerkoff therapist be the type to change their story to something more sensational with the promise of getting paid? Of course.  Would someone who just left be tempted to embellish the story with the promise of getting paid? Yep.  Would someone who was legitimately assaulted (probably a distant third in probability, but still possible) have nothing but a story and no real evidence? Sad, but also true.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:44:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So, once again, neither the 15th or 16th victims are massage therapists. From memory we have 6 or 7 that were not massage therapists, and then 1 or 2 that were unlicensed massage therapists.

The 15th suit is the very first one in which she had no contact with Watson prior to or after the event. No Instagram or texts or phone calls. Was all negotiated through her boss.
View Quote
How would a spa boss let a non-masseuse employee provide a massage to a high profile client?

I imagine the boss and the spa are going to be in the crosshairs too.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 8:58:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

14+ women have stories, because the lawyer for one woman solicited people to come forward and intimated that there was a possibility of getting paid to do so.

The more people get solicited to say something, the more likely it is to be true?  Watson may still be guilty, but that argument is still a fallacy outside the court of public opinion. Truth by popular vote!

Lawyers’ jobs aren’t to produce the truth, their job is to produce an argument.  If it happens to be true, that’s great, but it’s not a requirement.

This is an interesting roarsach test. Some people immediately jump on the #metoo train, and some assume innocence. Neither have a solid case as yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe for your next post you can regale us for the 87th time with your claims of how a case with 14+ different woman accusing someone is the same thing as 1 woman accusing someone.

It boggles the mind that people find it inconceivable there could be a few dozen women who would make up stories for a 5 or 6 figure settlement check. Right now it looks pretty damning, but the number of accusers alone is not sufficient evidence of guilt.

'Member Brett Kavanaugh? He had multiple accusers too.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:06:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You are also focusing on the number...it ain't that hard.....
View Quote

Hard not to focus on such a high number. I bet you think Harvey Weinstein is still innocent as well?

I'm not passing judgement but that's a lot of smoking guns.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:25:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Strange that there would be over 20 women, that were all hired by Watson, and all had messages and phone calls with Watson, and had exact dates and locations they rendered services to Watson, that are all willing to lie and make up the same stories for money.

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:29:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It boggles the mind that people find it inconceivable there could be a few dozen women who would make up stories for a 5 or 6 figure settlement check. Right now it looks pretty damning, but the number of accusers alone is not sufficient evidence of guilt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lawyers' jobs aren't to produce the truth, their job is to produce an argument.  If it happens to be true, that's great, but it's not a requirement.

It's less about the raw number of accusers, and more about the circumstances.

The biggest tip-off to me that something was fishy is that despite access to the finest massage therapy and other assorted medical care that money could buy, evidently he booked dozens if not hundreds of private, one-of Instagram masseuse sessions.

I don't know that he's guilty of anything, but at this point I'm guessing he was being naughty.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:36:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Strange that there would be over 20 women, that were all hired by Watson, and all had messages and phone calls with Watson, and had exact dates and locations they rendered services to Watson, that are all willing to lie and make up the same stories for money.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you’re fed the money making story by #1 and her lawyer? Of course.  There is only one paycheck story that works.

Of course they arranged to meet Watson. That’s verifiable.  All after that? Completely unverifiable.  People will lie for money,
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:38:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

When you’re fed the money making story by #1 and her lawyer? Of course.  There is only one paycheck story that works.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/confused-britney-spears--83.gif

“We’re filing a sexual assault civil case against Deshawn Watson. Anyone with a similar story please step forward”, is the approach taken by the lead lawyer.

Of course anyone who could produce a story would do so, especially given that Watson regularly hired private massage therapists (whether for regular massages or “happy endings” we still don’t know).

People that you can pay to jerk you off in a hotel room aren’t exactly known to have high degrees of integrity.

Lawyers, massage therapists, jerk off therapists, and pro football players... all are equally capable of a lie.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:50:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

“We’re filing a sexual assault civil case against Deshawn Watson. Anyone with a similar story please step forward”, is the approach taken by the lead lawyer.

Of course anyone who could produce a story would do so, especially given that Watson regularly hired private massage therapists (whether for regular massages or “happy endings” we still don’t know).

People that you can pay to jerk you off in a hotel room aren’t exactly known to have high degrees of integrity.
View Quote

You must be talking about some other lawsuits because apparently that is what he wanted but made the mistake of hiring actual masseuse's instead of hookers. Sucks to be stupid but more so stupid with a creepy fetish and money.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 9:52:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You must be talking about some other lawsuits because apparently that is what he wanted but made the mistake of hiring actual masseuse's instead of hookers. Sucks to be stupid but more so stupid with a creepy fetish with money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must be talking about some other lawsuits because apparently that is what he wanted but made the mistake of hiring actual masseuse's instead of hookers. Sucks to be stupid but more so stupid with a creepy fetish with money.

Maybe so, maybe not.  We don’t know at this point.  We have not unraveled who is telling the truth and who isn’t.  We likely never will.

Some odd things:

1. Watson becoming an expensive free agent (odd timing for a scandal, eh?)
2. Civil suit but no criminal charges? Suspicious.
3. Private massage therapists have been known, in many cases, to provide additional services.  That Watson would hire these folks is not implausible

Both the “hookers embellishing stories for money” and “skeevy football player might be a predator” are both equally plausible stories at this point.

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:03:32 AM EDT
[#35]
It seems you're not even asking WHY would Watson, a very wealthy, famous, athlete, be arranging different masseuses through Instagram almost weekly?

Why did he go from having one masseuse (from his attorney's statement) to hiring estheticians, and a cosmotologist and unlicensed massage therapists to give him glute and groin specific (not arms, not shoulders, not neck) massages?

Why would he fly a brand new massage therapist, with no office, in Atlanta to Houston?

He has access to dozens of physical therapists and massage therapists from the NFL. He has access to recommendations for professionals from the NFL and teammates.

But apparently the act of hiring these women through Instagram should be viewed as a normal activity and they are just all lying because a lawyer said they would get rich if they did?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:07:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It seems you're not even asking WHY would Watson, a very wealthy, famous, athlete, be arranging different masseuses through Instagram almost weekly?

Why did he go from having one masseuse (from his attorney's statement) to hiring estheticians, and a cosmotologist and unlicensed massage therapists to give him glute and groin specific (not arms, not shoulders, not neck) massages?

Why would he fly a brand new massage therapist, with no office, in Atlanta to Houston?

He has access to dozens of physical therapists and massage therapists from the NFL. He has access to recommendations for professionals from the NFL and teammates.

But apparently the act of hiring these women through Instagram should be viewed as a normal activity and they are just all lying because a lawyer said they would get rich if they did?
View Quote

He hired massage therapists. Whether they were actual masseuses or were hired for “happy endings”, we don’t know.

Why? Maybe he liked massages. Maybe he has a creepy fetish. Maybe he’s a predator.  All are plausible, but none more so than any other.  The problem in this thread is that lots of people invent reasons in their head why only only one of these reasons is possible when all are equally possible at this point.

People hire private therapists (both kinds) for two reasons- convenience or anonymity.

Once the door is closed, all you have are different people’s stories about what happened.  People make up stories or embellish when the possibility of a paycheck is going involved.  High profile celebs also lie to save their asses.  Again, there’s no way to know.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:10:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

It’s pretty simple

He got jerked off my a male therapist, and went on a crusade to un-gay himself by getting jerked off by as many females as possible

It definitely explains the butt stuff
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:10:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

He hired massage therapists. Whether they were actual masseuses or were hired for “happy endings”, we don’t know.

Why? Maybe he liked massages. Maybe he has a creepy fetish. Maybe he’s a predator.  All are plausible, but none more so than any other.  The problem in this thread is that lots of people invent reasons in their head why only only one of these reasons is possible when all are equally possible at this point.

People hire private therapists (both kinds) for two reasons- convenience or anonymity.
View Quote

The problem is you seem to think or infer they are all hookers out for a paycheck and yet then say we don't know and may never know...So which is it?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:15:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The problem is you seem to think or infer they are all hookers out for a paycheck and yet then say we don't know and may never know...So which is it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never made any such inference.

All of those kinds of “therapists” exist, including ones that do both.

Many here, on the other hand, think there’s only one kind, and that they must all be legit, and because they’re legit, they must be 100% honest.

It’s important to note, however, that even legit therapists might be persuaded to embellish a story for a paycheck.

Massage therapy isn’t exactly a high income profession for most.

It appears one of the accusers (at least) has previously attempted to blackmail Watson...
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:20:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Many here, on the other hand, think there’s only one kind, and that they must all be legit.

It’s important to note, however, that even legit therapists might be persuaded to embellish a story for a paycheck.

View Quote

Yeah um no, that is not the vibe I'm getting from you...we all know the difference's in therapists, masseuses and hookers. The chances that all 16 and more coming are just looking for a paycheck are pretty slim. Could there be some sure...

We are sure going to find out...

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:23:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Of course they arranged to meet Watson. That’s verifiable.  All after that? Completely unverifiable.  People will lie for money,
View Quote

FFS, are you Watson's publicist?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:26:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, just not a fan of “truth by popular opinion”.no you act like this is some kind of slam dunk case just because a bunch of people are synced to the same story.

I have no personal interest either way.

Are you privy to some source of evidence the rest of us haven’t seen?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:28:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yeah um no, that is not the vibe I'm getting from you...we all know the difference's in therapists, masseuses and hookers. The chances that all 16 and more coming are just looking for a paycheck are pretty slim. Could there be some sure...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Many here, on the other hand, think there’s only one kind, and that they must all be legit.

Your inference is 100% wrong.  I didn’t jump on the #metoo bandwagon but have said all along that the possibility that the accusations are true is also a possibility.

I could look online and find 16 massage therapists that would likely provide a happy ending in about 15 mins of looking.

You seem to overestimate people’s integrity.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:31:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No, just not a fan of “truth by popular opinion”.

View Quote

But you are not afraid to wildly speculate and state things which are not true, like saying there is no criminal case.  While charges have apparently not yet been filed, HPD has multiple investigations open.  That has been publicly stated.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:33:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

But you are not afraid to wildly speculate and state things which are not true, like saying there is no criminal case.  While charges have apparently not yet been filed, HPD has multiple investigations open.  That has been publicly stated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, just not a fan of “truth by popular opinion”.

I haven’t wildly speculated anything. I’ve presented multiple possibilities.

Why file criminal charges after civil?  Why not immediately after it happened?  Why try to blackmail instead?  If you’re not on a witch hunt, these are legit questions to ask.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:34:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Many here, on the other hand, think there’s only one kind, and that they must all be legit, and because they’re legit, they must be 100% honest.

It appears one of the accusers (at least) has previously attempted to blackmail Watson...
View Quote

So, it is wrong to judge Watson, but you have no problem judging one of his accusers (at least)?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:35:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

So, it is wrong to judge Watson, but you have no problem judging one of his accusers (at least)?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven’t judged anyone.  I’ve just pointed out there are multiple possibilities.

I’ve never discouraged the possibility that Watson was guilty.  Unlike many, I’m not starting from the position that he’s guilty.  I’m starting from the position that we don’t know.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:38:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Your inference is 100% wrong.  I didn’t jump on the #metoo bandwagon but have said all along that the possibility that the accusations are true is also a possibility.

I could look online and find 16 massage therapists that would likely provide a happy ending in about 15 mins of looking.

You seem to overestimate people’s integrity.
View Quote

Yeah I'm 100% wrong.

Most of us have a wait and see attitude but the chances that everyone of them is in in just for the money is pretty slim...you keep speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#49]
I'm a broncos fan, though I haven't watched much football since the kneeling.

I'd heard they were interested in trading for Watson, does this mean the deal might be off?
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I haven’t judged anyone.  I’ve just pointed out there are multiple possibilities.

I’ve never discouraged the possibility that Watson was guilty.  Unlike many, I’m not starting from the position that he’s guilty.  I’m starting from the position that we don’t know.
View Quote

If you say so.
Page / 23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top