BCM
User Panel

Page / 64
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:15:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

None of the above.

Mueller has submitted his report to the AG. The AG has notified congressional leadership in an open letter that Mueller is finished and that the AG thinks everything Mueller did was within his charter. The AG will brief congressional leadership on the cliffnotes as soon as this weekend.

Mildly interesting note; there are no further indictments, apparently. This isn't really surprising because regardless of what Mueller found, DoJ policy is that a president can't be indicted. It probably does mean that Trumps kids and Kushner are in the clear, legally, though.

It's anyones guess how long it'll be before a redacted version of the report is released to the public, and whether that happens before or after the unredacted version is leaked.
View Quote
Thanks. I hope Trump goes ham baloney sandwich on those sorry mother fuckers for what they have done.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#2]
schiff is talking about a subpoena for mueller...cunty swallwell is talking of indictments...this will never end.  Ever.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:16:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Lord knows what may come after this shit now...
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We are living in a dictatorship. I'm literally shaking and dry heaving right now. I just broke down in tears. I honestly don't know what to say. How could this happen? This was good over evil and the villain won. I've been crying for 2 hours straight and my wife's kids thought someone died. I told them someone did... America.

We've lost Mueller. I let out a scream of rage at the top of my lungs, literally panicking and hyperventilating. My wife's son LaDonte handed me a paper bag to breath into, but it said made in USA so I threw it in the trash and told him to fuck off. I almost passed out from yelling so loud. I literally don't know what to do right now, my panic levels are reaching critical limits, and my mom threw away my prescription liquid hormones because she says they were driving me crazy. She voted for Drumpf. Why in the fucking fuck did this happen? I was told Drumpt would beimpeached, but then Drumpf stole this right from our helpless little hands. This world is so fucking corrupt and rigged. I can't deal with this outcome. I will be protesting on the streets and burning my own house down since its alarm system didn't work when it let these Nazis in my home. This is so fucked.
View Quote
No fucking way.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:16:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:17:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I was hoping Pelosi would give a live statement. The stammering and stuttering would be epic.
View Quote
I'm sure she's shuttered in her office with a liter of vodka down the hatch and aides desperately trying stop her from breaking things.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:17:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#8]
So, when do we get our fuckin money back?
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:21:44 PM EDT
[#9]
If there was anything of substance in the report it would have been delivered early in the week.

late afternoon on a Friday... that's an old game the press plays, shove it under the rug, so to speak, put it out when everyone is out to dinner.

The fact there is no information on what's in it yet?  Hell, they say "maybe this weekend we'll have a summary written up"... you meant there's not already a summary on page 1?

Calling bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:23:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We are living in a dictatorship. I'm literally shaking and dry heaving right now. I just broke down in tears. I honestly don't know what to say. How could this happen? This was good over evil and the villain won. I've been crying for 2 hours straight and my wife's kids thought someone died. I told them someone did... America.

We've lost Mueller. I let out a scream of rage at the top of my lungs, literally panicking and hyperventilating. My wife's son LaDonte handed me a paper bag to breath into, but it said made in USA so I threw it in the trash and told him to fuck off. I almost passed out from yelling so loud. I literally don't know what to do right now, my panic levels are reaching critical limits, and my mom threw away my prescription liquid hormones because she says they were driving me crazy. She voted for Drumpf. Why in the fucking fuck did this happen? I was told Drumpt would beimpeached, but then Drumpf stole this right from our helpless little hands. This world is so fucking corrupt and rigged. I can't deal with this outcome. I will be protesting on the streets and burning my own house down since its alarm system didn't work when it let these Nazis in my home. This is so fucked.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
schiff is talking about a subpoena for mueller...cunty swallwell is talking of indictments...this will never end.  Ever.
View Quote
They should just cut to the chase and draft a bill of attainder declaring Trump's guilt.

I think I'll go start one at change.org, or whatever that retarded petition site is.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:24:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Booker is already trying to use this as a fund raiser asking people to sign his petition and donate.

Adam shit bag Schiff is spewing about using subpoena power if they do not get everything they want.

Ben Shapiro made a great point. Mueller said no more indictments and the left is trying to spin it that a sitting president cannot be indicted so there could be more. Shapiro made the point that yes this is the case with the president but if there was anything else others would have been indicted and but no one was.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:24:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They are probably rehearsing talking points on their Discord.
View Quote
they used to have to wait for up_per manage_ment for talking points so they co-ordinated with the msm
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:28:15 PM EDT
[#16]
LOL

Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:28:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Not one single American was charged, indicted or convicted for conspiring with Russia to influence the 2016 election.
View Quote
Not yet. The 2nd SC might come up different.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:29:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
No fucking way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No fucking way.
"LaDonte"

I lost it!
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:32:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll see your ,

and raise you , ,
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Has the level of screech at DU reached critical yet?  I am hoping the site goes down.
View Quote
Oh trust me its glorious.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Learning how to win involves recognizing the death rattle of your enemies.

Stop fretting.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:36:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Reddit is in complete denial.

"Just how moronic the Moron Mafia was in their interactions with Russia will soon be known publicly; but rest assured all the other crimes, money laundering, fraud, that monstrosity of a horror show with Epstein, +++, — collusion/conspiracy with Russia is only one part of Cheetolini’s vast lawlessness"
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:38:19 PM EDT
[#23]
I just want to see one thing. And if I saw it I would shit bricks.

A tweet from @realdonaldtrump that says

"Now its my turn"

Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Most important is that Trump can now declassify the FISA warrants (as well as anything else related) without "obstruction" charges.
View Quote
I thought he backed off on that because it would embarrass the Brits and other so called  "allies". Or was that something else?  There's been too much insanity to keep up with.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:40:38 PM EDT
[#25]
In!
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:42:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
 "Literally shaking."  I think those morons get paid a commission each time they use that phrase.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#27]
There aren't going to be any more indictments, I think that says enough.

For people bitching about $$$, Manafort alone put the entire investigation in the green - so meh.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:42:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Reddit think Mueller has been working for Putin this entire time.

So we all agree that Mueller is Putin in blackface? What did they blackmail him with while they met aboard the USS Liberty. Or has Mueller been on Russia's side this entire time.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:43:21 PM EDT
[#29]
im full mast reading those retards over at du
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

In a way it kinda doesn't matter.

Remember Harry Reid saying "Mitt Romney doesn't pay his taxes"?

Yeah, no proof whatsoever but it became a campaign talking point instantly.

Same with this. Collusion between Trump, Russia and the NRA is now permanently baked in to the low information minds.
View Quote
I don't, but I definitely remember him praising Barack Obama for not having the "Negro Dialect."
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:44:36 PM EDT
[#32]
In on 5, 6 or wherever
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:44:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yep otherwise it would be Monday morning. Now Monday will probably be a school shooting or similar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's Friday, so the news is bad for THEM.
Yep otherwise it would be Monday morning. Now Monday will probably be a school shooting or similar.
I was already pondering what the next distraction would be. I will be shocked if something significant doesn't happen in the next few days to give the communists some cover.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#35]
That Mueller was able to deliver his findings despite nonstop obstruction and intimidation from the White House is a victory in and of itself.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:47:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That Mueller was able to deliver his findings despite nonstop obstruction and intimidation from the White House is a victory in and of itself.
View Quote
Not sure if sarcasm.

If not.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

not sure if serious????
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:50:02 PM EDT
[#38]
They aren't going to stop.

Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:51:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Cheetolini
View Quote
OMG I don't care, that right there is funny! ahahahhahaha
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:52:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Stop fretting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop fretting.
Easy to say from Texas.  I'm in the most liberal county in the most liberal state in the United States.  I'm pelted by bullshit from all angles, from neighbors, friends and family, the media and on up through city, county and state government.  My flag goes up every morning and comes down at sunset.  They know how I feel and I made damn sure they know who I voted for and how I feel about all of this.  And cunty swallwell is my fucking congressman (#notmycongressman).   Fretting is a natural byproduct of continuous abrasion.  I'm near the breaking point.  I won't say that I'm ready to start shooting, not yet.  But it's fucking close.

Just venting, I feel better now.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:54:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Just glanced at the "Here there be democrats...part shill" thread and it's full of projection, backpedaling, preemptive damage control, and lots of artificial laughter masking tears.

YOU HAVE WASTED 2 YEARS OF YOUR LIVES TRYING TO PUMP A FAKE INVESTIGATION! AND YOU FAILED!!

View Quote
Looks like that thread was locked.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:54:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
If that's original, I'm impressed.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#43]
I am agahst, I was assured by Top_men that cheetolini would be indicted. Top_men mind you!! I feel so used....
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Romney is probably crying.
View Quote
Mittens is way smarter than that
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Easy to say from Texas.  I'm in the most liberal county in the most liberal state in the United States.  I'm pelted by bullshit from all angles, from neighbors, friends and family, the media and on up through city, county and state government.  My flag goes up every morning and comes down at sunset.  They know how I feel and I made damn sure they know who I voted for and how I feel about all of this.  And cunty swallwell is my fucking congressman (#notmycongressman).   Fretting is a natural byproduct of continuous abrasion.  I'm near the breaking point.  I won't say that I'm ready to start shooting, not yet.  But it's fucking close.

Just venting, I feel better now.
View Quote
You need to take a vacation to some place conservative to recharge your batteries.

C'mon up and visit GNP this summer, come shooting and get back at it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:58:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I thought he backed off on that because it would embarrass the Brits and other so called  "allies". Or was that something else?  There's been too much insanity to keep up with.
View Quote
There are lines of the deepstate that even he is not permitted to cross.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Neat.
View Quote
lol  can you post a bootleg copy for us?
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 7:59:32 PM EDT
[#49]
chris mathews went for 40 minutes without a commercial break, he was on the verge of crying several times.
Link Posted: 3/22/2019 8:00:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
He doesn't really want that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Schumer demanding that the report be released in full. He knows that it can't be released without redactions, what a fucktard.
He doesn't really want that.
Lets do it. Release everything so Americans can see what the Dems just wasted two years of the best President ever time on.
Page / 64
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top