Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 101
Link Posted: 9/26/2012 4:32:41 PM EDT
[#1]
The NFL refs are negotiating a deal with the league right now and it appears to be all but done.
Quite possible they will be back to work this Sunday.

Maybe that Seahawks debacle brought the league to their senses.

Link Posted: 9/26/2012 4:34:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The NFL refs are negotiating a deal with the league right now and it appears to be all but done.

Well, cool. There's hope for the Browns yet, on Thursday. With enough blown calls on the Ravens (who should win this, handily), we might get our first W.

Link Posted: 9/26/2012 4:55:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know what? I take back everything I have said.  It's a fucking TOUCHDOWN and the scabs called it right. (they should have called the PI, but they gave GB a BS PI call to get them their TD)

http://youtu.be/WDnSdkefYAA

Yuk it up, but that angle clearly shows that Tate had one hand on the ball one one on the defenders arm, and the defender had one hand on the ball––one on Tate's hand. That is a tie, and one handed catches are enough to establish possession. Golden Tate's feet touch the ground first as each player has one hand on the ball, and thus establishes possession first. Possession + Endzone = Touchdown at that exact moment Tate's feet touch the turf.

That does not excuse the push in the back, though, but if we are going there, it is likely that GB only scores a field goal after their bogus PI call that led to their TD.

The game was a fucking mess though. I think Wilson was intercepted earlier and the play was unfairly called back.

I am getting a bit tired of the Wilson suckfest in Seattle. He had 1-2 legit ints. He's going to be good...someday, but it's Flynn's time to shine NOW.

having a hand on the ball does not equal possession for the purposes of a reception in simultaneous possession.  the usual standard is who is more in control of the football, and a player clutching the ball with both hands and both arms is preferred over an opposing player who has one hand on the ball.  it's subjective, but that's how these situations are called.  

your "establishing possession" comment is off-base, due to the "completing the catch" rule.  even if both tate's feet were firmly on the ground, he would have to "complete the catch" before he would be ruled in possession of the football.  since possession is contested at that point, his foot does not establish anything.

so yeah––INT, even though I was pulling for the seahawks.

Have a read here and see what you think.

http://www.sportsjoes.com/?p=1817
Link Posted: 9/26/2012 5:21:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know what? I take back everything I have said.  It's a fucking TOUCHDOWN and the scabs called it right. (they should have called the PI, but they gave GB a BS PI call to get them their TD)

http://youtu.be/WDnSdkefYAA

Yuk it up, but that angle clearly shows that Tate had one hand on the ball one one on the defenders arm, and the defender had one hand on the ball––one on Tate's hand. That is a tie, and one handed catches are enough to establish possession. Golden Tate's feet touch the ground first as each player has one hand on the ball, and thus establishes possession first. Possession + Endzone = Touchdown at that exact moment Tate's feet touch the turf.

That does not excuse the push in the back, though, but if we are going there, it is likely that GB only scores a field goal after their bogus PI call that led to their TD.

The game was a fucking mess though. I think Wilson was intercepted earlier and the play was unfairly called back.

I am getting a bit tired of the Wilson suckfest in Seattle. He had 1-2 legit ints. He's going to be good...someday, but it's Flynn's time to shine NOW.

having a hand on the ball does not equal possession for the purposes of a reception in simultaneous possession. the usual standard is who is more in control of the football, and a player clutching the ball with both hands and both arms is preferred over an opposing player who has one hand on the ball.  it's subjective, but that's how these situations are called.  

your "establishing possession" comment is off-base, due to the "completing the catch" rule.  even if both tate's feet were firmly on the ground, he would have to "complete the catch" before he would be ruled in possession of the football.  since possession is contested at that point, his foot does not establish anything.

Those rules don't actually exist...

There is no rule about who "completes the catch" first. Once control is established, as long as the ball doesn't hit the ground, the offense should score if there is simultaneous possession. Which in this case, in that angle, really has an argument for it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2012 5:43:16 PM EDT
[#5]
All I know is that Russell Wilson is either a leprechaun or he has a golden horseshoe stuffed up his ass. He is a lucky motherfucker. That first INT should have been called, and it's a different game from that point.
Link Posted: 9/26/2012 6:04:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Two feet down––control of the ball that continues until his butt hits the turf.

TOUCHDOWN.
Link Posted: 9/26/2012 6:07:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/5Refn.jpg

Two feet down––control of the ball that continues until his butt hits the turf.

TOUCHDOWN.

Thanks for posting that. I feel somewhat redeemed.
I can put my Seahawks hat and jersey on and wear it with pride as I always do.

Link Posted: 9/26/2012 7:24:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Jennings possessed the ball in the air.  He controlled it  down to the ground.  Tate's touching of the ball does not equal possession or control. Tate never caught it, nor did he ever have control.  Jennings jumps up and catches the ball, puling it to his chest with both hands.

Tate's right hand doesn't touch the ball at all.  It doesn't touch Jenning's hand.  It touches Jenning's forearm.  Tate's left HAND doesn't touch the ball.  Tate's FINGERS of his left hand touch the ball.   He tried to pull the ball away after the interception was made.  Whether he did that or not is beside the point.

Wishing doesn't change it.  

Interception.  Green Bay wins the game, but not in the scorebooks.

Link Posted: 9/26/2012 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Hey Skillets, if this strike doesn't settle, and you look good in vertical stripes,  I know where you can get a job!  

Link Posted: 9/26/2012 7:32:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have a read here and see what you think.

http://www.sportsjoes.com/?p=1817

that's a really good read.  at issue, i think, is the emphasis on control that is built into the rules:

1) The receiver controls the ball in his hands or arms prior to the ball touching the ground and

2) Touches the ground inbounds with both feet or with any part of his body other than his hands and

3) Maintains control of the ball long enough to perform any act common to the game.

at no time was tate in control of the ball––his arms were extended the entire time, while jennings had the ball cradled in hands and arms.  as can be seen from the overhead shots posted elsewhere in the thread, jennings had far more control of the ball than tate throughout the sequence.  and tate certainly did not maintain control of the ball long enough to perform any act common to the game, as in [3].  this is the "completing the catch" clause––for any reviewed catch, you have to finish the sequence by maintaining control of the ball.

imagine that a receiver is running a curl route.  the DB breaks on the ball, cuts in front of the receiver, and cradles the ball into his stomach with his hands and arms.  at the same time, the receiver reaches both arms around the DB from behind, and places both hands on the ball as they fall to the ground.  this is not simultaneous possession, and the ball will be rewarded to the DB, because he was in control of the ball throughout the sequence, and completed the catch.

this is made even more clear by item 1, after [3].

Item 1: If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass, (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball throughout the process of contacting the ground, whether in the field of play or the end zone.
Link Posted: 9/26/2012 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Back to Week 4 discussions, I'm rooting for my Panthers, but am expecting them to get beatdown by the Falcons. Atlanta looks scary this year.
Link Posted: 9/26/2012 7:35:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Jennings possessed the ball in the air.  He controlled it  down to the ground.  Tate's touching of the ball does not equal possession or control. Tate never caught it, nor did he ever have control.  Jennings jumps up and catches the ball, puling it to his chest with both hands.

Tate's right hand doesn't touch the ball at all.  It doesn't touch Jenning's hand.  It touches Jenning's forearm.  Tate's left HAND doesn't touch the ball.  Tate's FINGERS of his left hand touch the ball.   He tried to pull the ball away after the interception was made.  Whether he did that or not is beside the point.

Actually, they both possessed the ball in the air, and you don't need both hands on the ball to have possession. That is a simultaneous catch and wishing doesn't change it.

Link Posted: 9/26/2012 7:37:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Back to Week 4 discussions, I'm rooting for my Panthers, but am expecting them to get beatdown by the Falcons. Atlanta looks scary this year.

I hope you're right.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2012 7:41:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

having a hand on the ball does not equal possession for the purposes of a reception in simultaneous possession. the usual standard is who is more in control of the football, and a player clutching the ball with both hands and both arms is preferred over an opposing player who has one hand on the ball.  it's subjective, but that's how these situations are called.  

There is no rule about who "completes the catch" first. Once control is established, as long as the ball doesn't hit the ground, the offense should score if there is simultaneous possession. Which in this case, in that angle, really has an argument for it.

did you miss the part where i specifically stated that it was subjective?  that means it's not an explicit rule WRT simultaneous possession.  however, if you do read the rules of a catch, posted above, you will note that maintaining control of the football throughout contact with the ground is explicitly stated.

tate clearly did not maintain control of the football throughout contact with the ground––he clearly lost control of it as they hit the ground.  touching the ball with your hands is not maintaining control.  therefore he did not complete the catch.  jennings did maintain control throughout his contact with the ground.  therefore he completed the catch.  look at item 5 again––tate did not meet the criteria for a catch.  jennings did.  so there was no simultaneous possession at all––that could only happen if both players had equal control of the ball throughout contacting the ground.  if the two guys would have finished the contact face-to-face, with equal leverage on the ball, then it would quite rightly be a TD for the hawks.

but tate has zero leverage, and therefore zero control.  

it's an INT.
Link Posted: 9/26/2012 7:50:35 PM EDT
[#15]
The whole simultaneous catch rule is pretty sketchy if the word "catch" is defined as it is elsewhere..  If there is no "catch" until both feet or another body part touches the ground...  Then it is theoretically possible, but practically impossible for two players to have both feet, or another body part touch the ground at the exact same time.  Somebody is going to touch first, and there isn't going to be a simultaneous catch.

However, this part is clear: "It is not a simultaneous catch if a player gains control first and an opponent subsequently gains joint control."

Jennings clearly had control first.  Even if Tate later gained joint control, it isn't a simultaneous catch.

And, SportJoes is wrong.  Catching and controlling are not the same.... " If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass, (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball throughout the process of contacting the ground"

According to the NFL, while going to ground in a catch, control comes first, and must be maintained as the player hits the ground

Link Posted: 9/26/2012 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#16]
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-nfl-referees-deal-20120926,0,2945769.story

Link Posted: 9/26/2012 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually, they both possessed the ball in the air, and you don't need both hands on the ball to have possession. That is a simultaneous catch and wishing doesn't change it.

Tate's right hand on Jenning's right forearm does not equal possession.

Tate's left hand fingers touching the ball while Jennings has control of the ball with both of his hands and his chest does not equal possession.

Tate did not catch the ball.  Jennings did.

Jennings had control in the air.  He had control when he went to ground.

Link Posted: 9/26/2012 8:06:02 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-nfl-referees-deal-20120926,0,2945769.story  

Yeh I just heard the lockout is OVER

Link Posted: 9/26/2012 8:40:28 PM EDT
[#19]

that certainly turned around quickly

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 4:57:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Skillets you should join the replacement refs you would fit right in. If you keep thinking it soon enough you can believe it. LOL QFT bird

Why are you singling me out? I called it a pick until I saw this video.

Because you keep crying about it. Tate never had possession simple as that.
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 4:58:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still don't think he had control of the ball.

He had dual possession with Lang.

No he didn't.  He was touching the ball.  Defender had possession. Big difference.  Touching =/= possession.

This.

Sorry subnet - no matter who the ref's are tonight is going to be ugly.

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 6:15:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

did you miss the part where i specifically stated that it was subjective?  that means it's not an explicit rule WRT simultaneous possession.  however, if you do read the rules of a catch, posted above, you will note that maintaining control of the football throughout contact with the ground is explicitly stated.  

tate clearly did not maintain control of the football throughout contact with the ground––he clearly lost control of it as they hit the ground. touching the ball with your hands is not maintaining control.  therefore he did not complete the catch.  jennings did maintain control throughout his contact with the ground.  therefore he completed the catch.  look at item 5 again––tate did not meet the criteria for a catch.  jennings did.  so there was no simultaneous possession at all––that could only happen if both players had equal control of the ball throughout contacting the ground.  if the two guys would have finished the contact face-to-face, with equal leverage on the ball, then it would quite rightly be a TD for the hawks.

but tate has zero leverage, and therefore zero control.  

it's an INT.

You're right about control, but I don't think it is clear. There is no subjectivity involved. That's not how plays are called.

Touching the ball with your hands IS maintaining control. Once you touch the ball, you can't lose control of it unless the ball hits the ground, like a juggling catch. There are no degrees of control. The ball is live until one of the players with simultaneous possession hits the ground. Before Jennings hits the ground, Tate can make a play on the ball. You can establish possession with the ball touching another player.

I don't think Jennings' control remains clear as he goes to the ground because before he had his feet on the ground, they were both wrapped around the ball.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 6:35:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Saints will go 0 - 4 sadly.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 6:43:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It will be hilarious if the regular refs are back on the field this week and they blow an even bigger call than the Seahawks game.......

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 8:00:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Touching the ball with your hands IS maintaining control.

Tate didn't touch the ball with his hand until AFTER Jennings had the ball in both of his hands against his chest.  Tate touched it with one or more of his fingertips after Jennings had it.  Tate doesn't get a hand on the ball until later.

Tate never controlled the ball.

Jennings had it all the way.

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 8:02:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Skillets you should join the replacement refs you would fit right in. If you keep thinking it soon enough you can believe it. LOL QFT bird

Why are you singling me out? I called it a pick until I saw this video.

Because you keep crying about it. Tate never had possession simple as that.

There are a lot of people in here more adamant about it than me, but if attempting to troll me makes you feel good, fine. There is a picture I posted here that does in fact show a one-armed-grab by Tate. If you want to debate who had the ball first, there is some merit to that, but to say he never had the ball is false.

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 8:14:39 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope you're wrong.  

Fify

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 8:21:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong. You are not smarter than john gruden, drew brees,  Steve young, Trent dilfer, and every other professional in the industry.  One hand on the ball does not equal possession and at no point did Tate establish any type of control.
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 8:29:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tate didn't touch the ball with his hand until AFTER Jennings had the ball in both of his hands against his chest.  Tate touched it with one or more of his fingertips after Jennings had it.  Tate doesn't get a hand on the ball until later.

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 8:36:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong. You are not smarter than john gruden, drew brees,  Steve young, Trent dilfer, and every other professional in the industry.  One hand on the ball does not equal possession and at no point did Tate establish any type of control.

So what is that thing tucked snugly into Tate's arm in the pic posted on this page? Are suggesting one arm grabs never count as touchdowns?

And why are you trying to make this about me? Are you insulting my actual intelligence or are you insulting my knowledge of the NFL rule book?

This must not count––one hand on the ball never equals possession. He never even brings it into his chest....

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 8:45:13 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope you're wrong.  

Fify  

u mad Cam is gonna be crying like a bitch again?

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 8:46:17 AM EDT
[#32]
I want some of whatever Skillet is smoking.

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 8:47:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDnSdkefYAA&hd=1

If you pause that video at ~16 seconds, that is the moment captured in the photo from the rear of the endzone. In that picture, it is clear that Jennings did not have sole possession of the football, as it is resting along the forearm of Tate. Everyone here that is saying Jennings brought the ball safely into his chest are willfully ignoring that picture. Tate's arm is in there the whole time.
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 8:50:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Keep it on the topic––no need to make this about me. It's a football game. I am sure we are all people who would get along fine in real life and agree with each other on many more important issues.

Besides...how does it feel to agree with Obama?
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 8:55:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Watch that video.

Jennings has both hands on the ball.  Tate's right hand is on Jenning's right forearm.  Tate's fingers on his left hand touch the ball.

Jennings has control.  Tate doesn't.

Jennings comes down with the ball.  Tate manages to get more of his hand on the ball.  Doesn't matter.  Jennings controlled the ball all the way.

Tate never controlled it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 8:59:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If you pause that video at ~16 seconds, that is the moment captured in the photo from the rear of the endzone. In that picture, it is clear that Jennings did not have sole possession of the football, as it is resting along the forearm of Tate. Everyone here that is saying Jennings brought the ball safely into his chest are willfully ignoring that picture. Tate's arm is in there the whole time.

At 16 seconds that video is one big blur and they both have almost fallen out of the frame.

However at 12 seconds, you can clearly see that Jennings has both hands on the ball, controlling it.  Tate, however, has his right hand on Jennings' forearm, and does no more than touch the ball with his fingertips with his left hand.

Other videos from other angles show Jennings clearly pulling the ball into his chest with both hands just after that point, and maintaining control down to the ground.

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Watch that video.

Jennings has both hands on the ball.  Tate's right hand is on Jenning's right forearm.  Tate's fingers on his left hand touch the ball.

Jennings comes down with the ball.  Tate manages to get more of his hand on the ball.  Doesn't matter.  Jennings controlled the ball all the way.

Are you saying he took his fingertips off of it and re-inserted his hand behind the ball? I can't see that.

What I honestly see is the ball being simultaneously grabbed by Jennings and pulled into the forearm of Tate. I think Jennings made a prettier catch, but there a legitimate argument to be made with regards to Tate and making an honest play on the ball. He also has his arm on the ball as his feet are on the ground.

All I know is that the "regular" refs would have made this into an equal sized clusterfuck.
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 9:06:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

At 16 seconds that video is one big blur and they both have almost fallen out of the frame.

However at 12 seconds, you can clearly see that Jennings has both hands on the ball, controlling it.  Tate, however, has his right hand on Jennings' forearm, and does no more than touch the ball with his fingertips with his left hand.

Other videos from other angles show Jennings clearly pulling the ball into his chest with both hands just after that point, and maintaining control down to the ground.

How did Tate's arm magically get on the ball IN BETWEEN Jennings' chest and the ball?

You can see that in the picture posted, right?
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 9:22:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Watch that video.

Jennings can't have control until his feet touch the ground, like a punt into the end zone that the punt team player scoops up and throws back onto the field without touching the ground in the end zone, or a clean catch where you step out of bounds, the feet matter.

The other thing that matters is that Tate did challenge for the ball at the same time that Jennings did, it was a simultaneous possession according the the actual rules of the game.
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 11:05:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yeah pass me some too

Skillet thinks that hes right and EVERYBODY else is wrong. Get over it dude, packers got robbed. Everyone isnt talking about it because tate caught the ball.
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 11:08:29 AM EDT
[#41]
GO RAVENS!!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah pass me some too

Skillet thinks that hes right and EVERYBODY else is wrong. Get over it dude, packers got robbed. Everyone isnt talking about it because tate caught the ball.

Nice try at trolling me. I'm not even the only person in this thread that thinks it was a catch.
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 11:17:29 AM EDT
[#43]
It's Over..Done With..Beat A Horse To Death ....Seahawks Won the Game and the Packers Lost .
Bad Call or Good Call it pretty much doesn't matter now.
Ain't nuthin' goin' to change that now unless you want to take some kinda legal action and good luck with that.
Just glad it worked out for my team...
Got the rest of the season to go....so let's watch sum football with the real refs and see how things shake out ....
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 11:41:16 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

GO RAVENS!!!

GO BROWNS !!!

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 1:01:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Seahawk fans...you got a gift,now for the love of god get over it.On to the next one.
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 1:02:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:
GO RAVENS!!!

GO BROWNS !!!

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 1:06:20 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

GO RAVENS!!!

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 1:07:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Jennings can't have control until his feet touch the ground

That is incorrect.  Under normal circumstances control takes place before contact with the ground is made, and for the catch to be completed control must be contained during coming to ground.

I already quoted the NFL rule about it: " If a player goes to the ground in the act of catching a pass, (with or without contact by an opponent), he must maintain control of the ball throughout the process of contacting the ground"

(Note the above says "goes to ground in the act of catching a pass" - the other than normal situation is if the player is already on the ground when he catches the ball, and that does not apply here, of course.)

According to the NFL, control occurs BEFORE contact with the ground, and must be MAINTAINED throughout the process of contacting the ground.

You can't MAINTAIN something you don't already have.

Jennings had control of the ball in the air.  He maintained that control throughout contact with the ground.  Tate never had control.  Tate merely touched the ball initially, and at some point after they hit the ground he managed to improve that to a degree.  Tate never caught the ball.

And, you appear to contradict yourself because you said earlier:

Link Posted: 9/27/2012 1:26:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Seahawk fans...you got a gift,now for the love of god get over it.On to the next one.

Mehh. The Packers got a gift PI call that directly led to their only TD. We can call it fair and say the final score should be 7-6 Seahawks. I keep seeing people say that Seahawks fans are whining or "need to get over it." It seems like bad calls only matter against the teams playing the Hawks––not the gigantic fucking list of plays that have gone on to fuck us out of playoff spots and a fair shot at the World Championship. If I am whining about anything, it's the even uglier calls than this in SBXL/NY phantom TD/etc...fuck this stupid game. 1-2 is not a death sentence.  

I have on many different occasions said that I thought this was a pick until alternate views came out showing a more compelling case for a TD; unlike the drastically worse calls in the aforementioned games.

Was it a TD? Honestly, I think with these new angles coming out, we will see that it very well may be. It also may NOT be and there are good arguments for both sides here. One thing is for sure...no one is going to "get over it." any time soon. Shit........ I am still bitching about that NY/Seahawks game that cost us a season in the late 1990s.
Link Posted: 9/27/2012 1:30:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Cardinals go 4-0 after they unleash a can of whoop ass on Miami
Page / 101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top