Link Posted: 9/16/2012 2:31:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck you.  

Geaux Saints!  

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
These amateur refs have got to go.  

Fuck those greedy union fucks. I would rather deal with the back ups than the league concede.

Unions screw things up and this is just another reason to hate them.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Fuck you.  

Geaux Saints!  

I have had no shortage of pleasure at the Saints expense for the past ten months.

Geaux Saints indeed.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 2:38:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Fuck you.  

Geaux Saints!  

I have had no shortage of pleasure at the Saints expense for the past ten months.  

Geaux Saints indeed.  

To each their own.  I'd be the same way if the tables were turned I'm sure.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 2:43:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Punt sea-chickens.

Get used to it. Russel Wilson isn't ready. He doesn't suck, but our backup QB just so happens to own the best single game record for the Packers; yet Pete Carroll cares more about 1 preseason game than that....

I HATE Pete Carroll.

Wilson has a ton of potential.  I don't understand why Carroll didn't sit him for a year after spending all that money on Matt Flynn.  

Imagine being a Browns fan(I know, I know).  Was McCoy that bad last year that someone thought Weeden was going to be a huge improvement?

A few of teams are burning through quarterbacks hoping to find the guy that can win NOW.  Instead of investing a time and money in developing the next Rodgers or Brady.

Flynn's peak is now....he's right in his prime, and last year's Pack/Lions game proved that––fuck preseason.

Wilson's peak is a few years off. I am sure he will be a baller someday.

All this STUPID QB comeptition did was destroy all 3 QB's careers. It should have been a 1 on 1 competition between TJack and Flynn. That way, TJack could have shopped himself to a team in need.

I am not a PC fan. If we don't break .500 he should be FIRED.

Meh.... if you have two QB's, you don't have one QB.
PC saw what he had and didn't like either of those guys.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 2:43:50 PM EDT
[#7]
haslett needs to be fucking fired.  his defenses have been inconsistent garbage.

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 2:51:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Punt sea-chickens.

Get used to it. Russel Wilson isn't ready. He doesn't suck, but our backup QB just so happens to own the best single game record for the Packers; yet Pete Carroll cares more about 1 preseason game than that....

I HATE Pete Carroll.

Wilson has a ton of potential.  I don't understand why Carroll didn't sit him for a year after spending all that money on Matt Flynn.  

Imagine being a Browns fan(I know, I know).  Was McCoy that bad last year that someone thought Weeden was going to be a huge improvement?

A few of teams are burning through quarterbacks hoping to find the guy that can win NOW.  Instead of investing a time and money in developing the next Rodgers or Brady.

Flynn's peak is now....he's right in his prime, and last year's Pack/Lions game proved that––fuck preseason.

All this STUPID QB comeptition did was destroy all 3 QB's careers. It should have been a 1 on 1 competition between TJack and Flynn. That way, TJack could have shopped himself to a team in need.

Who...Matt Flynn?  LOL

He's have looked great had there not been so many drops. You don't throw for 480 yards and 6TDs by accident.

RW is looking better in this game, though. I will give him that.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 2:59:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Go Jets?

Please
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Punt sea-chickens.

I HATE Pete Carroll.

Who...Matt Flynn?  LOL

He's have looked great had there not been so many drops. You don't throw for 480 yards and 6TDs by accident.

Look up Doug Williams and Timmy Smith's performance against the Broncos in Superbowl XXII for fluke single game stats.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:05:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I take back what I said about RW. I like Flynn, but if RW can keep having games like that, I will be happy!

The NFC West is looking STRONG.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:07:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Look up Doug Williams and Timmy Smith's performance against the Broncos in Superbowl XXII for fluke single game stats.

Fluke my ass. He had a pretty damn good game against the Pats, so it wasn't just some one-time event.

Flynn would have won this game today, too.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Go Jets?

Please

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Wait, I played the Trumpet

I'm waiting for NEXT week, when my hate will REALLY show

And am reading a GREAT book:

Kevin Cook's  "The Last Headbangers" NFL Football in the Rowdy, Reckless '70s"

You would enjoy it too.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#15]
These refs are absolutely unbearable.  I'm glad I don't bet on football, people have to be losing money based on these shit calls.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:22:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Wilson looked good this afternoon.   Think he'll be a good consistent quarterback.  Go Hawks.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:22:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Punt sea-chickens.

I HATE Pete Carroll.

Who...Matt Flynn?  LOL

I'd rather see Matt Flynn playing right now he deserves his shot in a real game for the seahawks...hell they're paying big $$ for him to ride the bench??..However, the RW chemistry is undeniably good for the win today over Dallas. Tough situation , but when has the seahawks had 2 good QB's ?  

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#18]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

COWGIRLS Lose to the SEACHICKENS!!!!1

HAHAHAH.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:24:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'd rather see Matt Flynn playing right now he deserves his shot in a real game for the seahawks...hell they're paying big $$ for him to ride the bench??..However, the RW chemistry is undeniably good for the win today over Dallas. Tough situation , but when has the seahawks had 2 good QB's ?  

When RW is playing, the Refs seem to be giving us back all the shit calls we have gotten over the years. I'm cool with that.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:30:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Man as shitty as Mark Sanchez is playing, I guess we will be hearing the name Tebow all wk....
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:36:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

COWGIRLS Lose to the SEACHICKENS!!!!1

HAHAHAH.

Ummmm.... No shit. We are awesome.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:39:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:50:37 PM EDT
[#23]

I caught a wicked crackback like that in college, I played the rest of the 2nd in a fog.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:51:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Damn you Haslett!  Seriously had a decent defense and turned it to crap.  Also that dumb ass who got the unsportsman like call!  So close to OT.  Oh well, next time..
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:54:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I caught a wicked crackback like that in college, I played the rest of the 2nd in a fog.

Lee should have seen that coming.

The little guy getting a good one on does make me giggle at little.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:55:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Damn you Haslett!  Seriously had a decent defense and turned it to crap.  Also that dumb ass who got the unsportsman like call!  So close to OT.  Oh well, next time..

Haslett has been garbage going on 3 years.  fuck that troll.  Morgan is a dumbass but our D shouldve had it done and over with.  they came back from a 21-6 lead because our defense is absolute garbage.

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:56:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:56:06 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm fine with the Cowboys losing, but I wish Romo would have done better...fantasy league is going to be tight this week because Romo and Larry Fitzgerald were both fairly worthless today. Still might pull off a win because Hakeem Nicks scored 30 points for me.

In regards to the Seahawks: 1. Those uniforms are ridiculous and 2. I'm a fan of either QB...Wilson was a beast for the Badgers, and Flynn was another in a line of great backup QBs for Green Bay. I think Flynn is more prepared to be an NFL pocket passer, but Wilson has that spark and charisma (dare I say Tebow-esque, but with a more accurate arm). I'd like to see Flynn get his chance, but they will not pull Wilson if they can keep winning.

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:58:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ––bullseye––:
I'm fine with the Cowboys losing, but I wish Romo would have done better...fantasy league is going to be tight this week because Romo and Larry Fitzgerald were both fairly worthless today. Still might pull off a win because Hakeem Nicks scored 30 points for me.

In regards to the Seahawks: 1. Those uniforms are ridiculous and 2. I'm a fan of either QB...Wilson was a beast for the Badgers, and Flynn was another in a line of great backup QBs for Green Bay. I think Flynn is more prepared to be an NFL pocket passer, but Wilson has that spark and charisma (dare I say Tebow-esque, but with a more accurate arm).

I. Our Uniforms are AWESOME! It took me a while to get used to them though...

2. I think Flynn will get his shot this season...call me crazy.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 3:59:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Was at the suckfest that was the Jaguars game:

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 4:10:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Titans need to fire everyone, and Bud Adams needs to take a forever nap. Sorry to be crass, but it's true. The Chargers looked like Matt Dillon vs. the retards in Something About Mary.

#1 pick, here we come!
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 4:12:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

In regards to the Seahawks: 1. Those uniforms are ridiculous and 2. I'm a fan of either QB...Wilson was a beast for the Badgers, and Flynn was another in a line of great backup QBs for Green Bay. I think Flynn is more prepared to be an NFL pocket passer, but Wilson has that spark and charisma (dare I say Tebow-esque, but with a more accurate arm).

I. Our Uniforms are AWESOME! It took me a while to get used to them though...

2. I think Flynn will get his shot this season...call me crazy.

I thought the uniforms looked good, it's just those puke-green gloves.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 4:12:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Where do you live?

You get Jax locals or Savannah?

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I take back what I said about RW. I like Flynn, but if RW can keep having games like that, I will be happy!

The NFC West is looking STRONG.

I'm starting to worry about the Rams,can't sleep on them anymore.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 4:23:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Where do you live?

Kingsland

Jax; we've had season tickets for five years, not easy being a Jags fan.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 4:31:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do you live?

Kingsland

Jax; we've had season tickets for five years, not easy being a Jags fan.

I moved to Waycross in '08 for my job.  I had Atlanta locals for several years until the FCC told Dish they couldn't do that any more.  It's not Dish, I promise.  I went round and round with the FCC about it.

Get this, they said our locals are determined by Nielsen ratings based on viewing patterns.  Same is true with Glynn and Camden Counties as well.

Well, duh, if Jax stations are all you can get, of course it's gonna be all you watch.  Idiots.

I want Savannah locals so I know I will always get the Falcons games.  They have been my team ever since I moved to Atlanta in '67 at a teenage on my own.

Besides, I want to hear what's going on in Georgia politics rather than Florida.  There is a bill that would make it so that you had to have locals from within your own state.  I hope it passes.

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 4:33:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Go Lions.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#38]
I knew the Lions had no chance to win this game.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 4:43:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Damn dude, it's only 7-0 and it's just the 1st quarter.

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 4:51:46 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SF dominated Green Bay probably the toughest field in the league. Plus the Lions looked like shit on both drives. While SF's QB is getting all day to throw.

I ride a proverbial roller coaster when I watch games. I am really optimistic or pessimistic during games.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 4:53:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

SF dominated Green Bay probably the toughest field in the league. Plus the Lions looked like shit on both drives. While SF's QB is getting all day to throw.  

I ride a proverbial roller coaster when I watch games. I am really optimistic or pessimistic during games.

From what I have seen I'd give Seattle best home field advantage.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 4:56:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

From what I have seen I'd give Seattle best home field advantage.

Lucky_Day knows what he's talking about...
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 4:59:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Skins lose on account of there D.

I guess the sAints are back to old form.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Steelers fuck yeah.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 5:15:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Head ref seems kind of unsure of himself out there...didn't know if running into the kicker would result in a first down.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 5:18:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Head ref seems kind of unsure of himself out there...didn't know if running into the kicker would result in a first down.

The refs were horrendous across the board this week.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 5:43:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The refs were horrendous across the board this week.

This is the first season that shitty reffing has worked FOR the Seahawks...  I'm not complaining.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 5:51:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Steelers fuck yeah.

This...
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 5:55:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Titans need to fire everyone, and Bud Adams needs to take a forever nap. Sorry to be crass, but it's true. The Chargers looked like Matt Dillon vs. the retards in Something About Mary.

#1 pick, here we come!

I'm so sick off their sucking. Reset button, let's hit it.

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 6:04:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Who is the jack-wagon for the Skins who threw the ball at the other guy and blew the field goal at the end?

OMG... If he isn't a Pro bowler, I would cut him tomorrow.
Page / 101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top