Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:47:42 AM EDT
[#1]
HOLY SHIT WHAT A FOOTBALL GAME!

That was HARD FOUGHT. I'm exhausted from WATCHING it, I cannot fathom how tired those players are!

To all the Buckeye fans, I'm proud to call you friends.

To all of the haters, eat a dick.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:47:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've got many a story about asshat OSU fans that showed up in the ER for doing asshat things.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's armature hour for both teams clock management wise.

No kidding!

Quoted:
Well I'm happy to see the SEC take a beating. Everyone said OSU had no chance.

OSU fans are a class act. Glad the Ducks will be playing them for the championship

Lol, not sure if serious? OSU fans are some of the trashiest fans around. Go there as a Michigan fan on Michigan/Ohio state weekend and then you will reconsider that statement

I've got many a story about asshat OSU fans that showed up in the ER for doing asshat things.

My surprised face...
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:47:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I am, because Baltimore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SEC SEC SEC

Don't forget, you're all about the black and gold on Saturday

I am, because Baltimore.

Well then , we can revel in our hatred of the Shitbirds
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:48:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Lol, not sure if serious? OSU fans are some of the trashiest fans around. Go there as a Michigan fan on Michigan/Ohio state weekend and then you will reconsider that statement

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No kidding!

Quoted:

OSU fans are a class act. Glad the Ducks will be playing them for the championship

That may be true but it cuts both ways. I was treated terribly when I went up north for a game some 15 years ago.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:48:29 AM EDT
[#5]
what a great game
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:48:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:48:59 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't watch a lot of football, but I tune into playoffs and big rivalry games to watch football at its best. That was one of the most fun games I've ever watched.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:49:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That may be true but it cuts both ways. I was treated terribly when I went up north for a game some 15 years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding!

Quoted:

Theres a difference between being heckled and having shit thrown at you and being spit on

Edit: there's a reason OSU is considered to have the trashiest fans by most everyone in the Big 10
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:50:06 AM EDT
[#9]
LOL, fireworks going off in my neighborhood.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:50:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Buckeyes were definitely the better team tonight. They should have won by more.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:51:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Great game! Way to go, Bucks.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:52:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm no bama fan, but fuckall if I have to listen to the ohio fans now.  oh well, to their credit they played a good game.  

time for the ducks to whoop the bucks  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck all if Bama didn't just roll the hell over.

Ebola on the Fuckeyes, and thier halfwitted fucktarded fans, but they showed up to play, and Bama decided to get a seasons worth of stupid out in one game.

Looks like Subnet will get his wish.

I'm no bama fan, but fuckall if I have to listen to the ohio fans now.  oh well, to their credit they played a good game.  

time for the ducks to whoop the bucks  

Right there with ya. The only thing louder and more ignorant than Fuckeyes, are drunk New Yorkers.

The Ducks rate, and they play a different level of ball than anything the Fuckeyes have seen yet.

Bama screwed the pooch as much as Ohio won. Dumbshits!

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:52:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That was HARD FAUGHT. I'm exhausted from WATCHING it, I cannot fathom how tired those players are!

View Quote

Tell me about it. I was tired of hearing about how great the SEC was. How Ohio State didn't stand a chance. Hell hard core OSU fans at work were hanging their heads in defeat. Never count Ohio State out.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:53:04 AM EDT
[#14]
To the haters of OSU

http://m.memegenerator.net/instance/52994729

Blow it out your ass.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:53:06 AM EDT
[#15]
What a game.  Tremendous.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:53:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Hilarious. Maybe the SEC needs to lower it's "admissions standards" some more to get more top recruits in. SEC is overrated. ACC and Big Ten teams have taken out the SEC's best the last two years.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:55:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He's just mad that the best thing in Michigan is the sign that says "Now leaving Michigan"...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck all if Bama didn't just roll the hell over.

Ebola on the Fuckeyes, and thier halfwitted fucktarded fans, but they showed up to play, and Bama decided to get a seasons worth of stupid out in one game.

Looks like Subnet will get his wish.

If you're a Michigan man, root for the Big10 dude...I am loyal to the Maize & Blue, but this win will make Michigan better.

He's just mad that the best thing in Michigan is the sign that says "Now leaving Michigan"...

And all the libtards and Union faggots reading it, on their way to TEXAS!

Texas...is that where Baylor is?

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:55:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding!

Quoted:

I live in Michigan.  I have seen plenty of U of M fans that are complete and total retards.  Every mouth breathing dip stick up here sports a U of M shirt/sweatshirt/hat etc.  Most of them can't even find Ann Arbor never mind getting into school there.  'Tards abound on both sides.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:55:56 AM EDT
[#19]
didn't Auburn lose to Wisconsin today too?

but, but, but SEC is awesome
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:56:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, it was a good game between two good teams............the NC game should be good.

Quoted:

That was HARD FAUGHT. I'm exhausted from WATCHING it, I cannot fathom how tired those players are!

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:56:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hilarious. Maybe the SEC needs to lower it's "admissions standards" some more to get more top recruits in. SEC is overrated. ACC and Big Ten teams have taken out the SEC's best the last two years.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:56:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sec is not overrated
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:57:11 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote
really?    

both of those teams played a really really good game.  Ohio won by 7 points, it was no FSU/Oregon game.  

this is the arrogance people despise about ohio fans, don't take the victory with sportsmanship, throw it in everyones face.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:58:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That was HARD FOUGHT. I'm exhausted from WATCHING it, I cannot fathom how tired those players are!

View Quote

Well said.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:58:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
really?    

both of those teams played a really really good game.  Ohio won by 7 points, it was no FSU/Oregon game.  

this is the arrogance people despise about ohio fans, don't take the victory with sportsmanship, throw it in everyones face.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
really?    

SEC! SEC! SEC!
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:59:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Alabama fucked up too much, way too much.  That sequence of getting the punter in the back of the endzone, getting the punt on like the 25 yard line, and them throwing an immediate interception will haunt them.  Disgraceful really
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 1:59:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
really?    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
really?    

The fact is, many people (mostly SEC fans) were popping off at the mouth on how OSU was going to get steam rolled.  Was Bama the better team on paper?  Yes.  Was OSU having to start its third string QB?  Yes.

But they cam out and made a statement.  They beat the best team in the SEC.  Not only that, but 3 other SEC teams lost non conference bowl games.  The days of the SEC being in a different league than other conferences are over.

I am going to enjoy watching people eat crow over the next couple of days.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:00:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Go Oregon
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:00:25 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

really?    

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

really?    

are you still sad FSU got their asses handed to them?

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:01:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
really?    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
really?    

Nobody is throwing anything in anyone's face. The MSM in the whole country was preaching SEC. Alabama lost in a very hard fought good football game. The talking heads at ESPN were wrong.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:01:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SEC SEC SEC

The only consolation.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:02:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
really?    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
really?    

You have every major paper / sports channel both TV and radio / interne calling you over rated all year and see how it feels.

How about calling you over rated all the time?

Haters love to hate OSU. Whenever we win its another excuse / luck / bullshit ref call that says 'OSU got by the skin of their teeth' and we are over rated. We weren't supposed to win against UM. Let alone bama. Odds were 10:1 that OSU was going to get spanked.

We lost 2 top rated QBs.

Sportsmanship? How about some our way first. When you're always winning and hated you're going to push back.

Fuck the haters.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:02:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Beating Alabama was great, but beating *ichigan again this year was even better. Bringing home a championship would be icing on the cake.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:03:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Beating Alabama was great, but beating *ichigan again this year was even better. Bringing home a championship would be icing on the cake.
View Quote

Two more years. Two more years.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:04:08 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

really?    

are you still sad FSU got their asses handed to them?  
most people that went to real schools in FL know what FSU really is

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:05:47 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Nobody is throwing anything in anyone's face. The MSM in the whole country was preaching SEC. Alabama lost in a very hard fought good football game. The talking heads at ESPN were wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

really?    

my wife is from ohio, so my Facebook feed is blowing up with assclowns.  I don't give two shits about alabama, but damn Ohio fans are a pain in the ass

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:05:55 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Alabama fucked up too much, way too much.  That sequence of getting the punter in the back of the endzone, getting the punt on like the 25 yard line, and them throwing an immediate interception will haunt them.  Disgraceful really
View Quote

14 of Bama's points were Gifts on OSU mistakes!  
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:07:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Bama got beat by a 3rd string QB  
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:07:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Most people ( myself included) knew it would be a tough game and not a gimme. I pull for Bama, but never take these games for granted. Meyer is a good coach and I knew he was capable of getting OSU ready from his days at UF. Sims made too many mistakes, and the secondary was a question mark since the beginning of the season. Against a good team, those will come back to bite you

Tough loss, but not the end of the world............recruiting is going well, and thankfully they have a QB commit who looks to be the real deal, not to mention some great defensive players..........we will see you guys again eventually

Quoted:

The fact is, many people (mostly SEC fans) were popping off at the mouth on how OSU was going to get steam rolled.  Was Bama the better team on paper?  Yes.  Was OSU having to start its third string QB?  Yes.

But they cam out and made a statement.  They beat the best team in the SEC.  Not only that, but 3 other SEC teams lost non conference bowl games.  The days of the SEC being in a different league than other conferences are over.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
really?    

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:07:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Of a team their fans said didn't deserve to share the field with them.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:09:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Most people ( myself included) knew it would be a tough game and not a gimme. I pull for Bama, but never take these games for granted. Meyer is a good coach and I knew he was capable of getting OSU ready from his days at UF. Sims made too many mistakes, and the secondary was a question mark since the beginning of the season. Against a good team, those will come back to bite you

Tough loss, but not the end of the world............recruiting is going well, and thankfully they have a QB commit who looks to be the real deal, not to mention some great defensive players..........we will see you guys again eventually

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
really?    

Okay, fair enough.  As long as you admit that we are in the same league as you.  That because OSU isn't from the *SEC* they are some type of lesser team.

They showed that the best team from the Big 10 can hang with the best team from any conference.  Even the SEC.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:11:20 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Okay, fair enough.  As long as you admit that we are in the same league as you.  That because OSU isn't from the *SEC* they are some type of lesser team.

They showed that the best team from the Big 10 can hang with the best team from any conference.  Even the SEC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

really?    

I would say that's been proven quite well tonight.  Like others have said, what a great game by both teams, on the edge of your seat until the end.  Nothing like the FSU game.  

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:13:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Remember all the tears when OSU was selected for this game to begin with?  Delicious.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:16:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
didn't Auburn lose to Wisconsin today too?

but, but, but SEC is awesome
View Quote

Yep!

The Sconnies shocked me with that one, and it was most delicious.

According to the ESPN dweebs and all the SEC chuckleheads, the B1G is "Weak", and the Badgers were not that stellar this year.

Pretty much says it all for the SEC.
It's a Practice conference for Bama bowl games.

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:17:17 AM EDT
[#45]
That's the kind of game I like. It ain't over till it's frickin over!
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:17:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Word is Urban is getting the 4th string guy ready to go against Oregon just to keep the streak going.
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:18:31 AM EDT
[#47]
I was at the Oregon vs Ohio State Rosebowl. The buckeyes kicked out ass, both before and after, all the fans were extremely cordial.

I would believe that it may not be quite the same at a home game
Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:19:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Sec is not overrated
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sec is not overrated

Here we go!

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:20:03 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 1/2/2015 2:21:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Top 5 teams in "greatest CFB division in history" are 0-5 in their bowl games.

Funny how they don't look so good when they have to play somebody outside their division.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top